gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-22-2010, 09:58 PM

(( Hmmmn. Rima moved up to Jake and Neo. She and Neo talked for awhile, now theres nobody talking...haha ))

Lady_Xanthe
X[A/N]th Is All Powerful!!!!

Old 05-22-2010, 10:10 PM

Aurora stood next to Jake and Rima, across from Neo. ...why does he seem so disturbed?.... She looked at each of her new friends. ...I hope something bad doesn't happen....

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-23-2010, 01:28 PM

(((I don't know how to get back in the RP > . <) )

gekkogeeko

Old 05-23-2010, 05:19 PM

(( Try saying that you fell asleep on the sand or something and woke up to find us all and another person. ))

Lady_Xanthe

Old 05-26-2010, 09:00 PM

{Did this thread just die? 0.O Noooo!~ *pulls out shock paddles*}

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-26-2010, 09:02 PM

((yeah, no one is posting :cry: i can't belive it me and Gekko went through alot to make this :cry:))

Lady_Xanthe

Old 05-26-2010, 09:31 PM

{~Awww..... *hugs* I am sorry if this isn't going to last, ,while confusing it was fun. I hope it doesn't die on us.!~~}

dragonjake

Old 05-27-2010, 07:24 AM

((we just need one person other than us two to post, COME ON POEPLE :cry:))

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-27-2010, 05:32 PM

((Me? xD))

dragonjake

Old 05-27-2010, 07:27 PM

((yes please :)))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-29-2010, 02:41 PM

(( AAAH!!! IM SOOOO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE!!! I was out sick and couldn't get a hold of a computer. Sorry, everyone!!! ))

Rima looked around to everyone's faces and frowned. "Anyone feel like going to get something to eat...I'm starving..."

(( Just thought I'd give us something to do... ))

dragonjake

Old 05-29-2010, 06:51 PM

Jake looked at Rima "yeah, i am hungry, i suppose some thing to eat wont hurt" he chuckled as he looked at her

Lady_Xanthe

Old 05-31-2010, 01:45 AM

Aurora looked at the two. ....hnn.. hungry?...... SHe thought about it. "I am not hungry. You have need of sustenance in this world?" She asked the small group confusedly. ...Neo seems fine....off somehow...but fine...why do they need to eat?...A whole year of this, I have never needed to 'eat'... She felt so confused.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-31-2010, 06:30 AM

Rima sighed and nodded. "Alright then...My treat, I guess..." She lazily waved a hand and right in front of her appeared a normal sized portal to the real world. "Lets go." She smiled and stepped through. In the real world, she wasn't too different as of appearance...She was obviously Asian, liked her Lolita style of clothing, and always nearly acted the same with everything. She looked around to where she brought them and her smile widened. It was one of her favorite restaurants tucked into a small building between a large book store and a large Starbucks. She looked back through the portal to the others and waved her hadn, motioning them to come through. "Come on, the food at this place is great. Don't hate it until you try it."

dragonjake

Old 05-31-2010, 11:26 AM

Jake thought of what she would think to his appearance in the real world, then he thought "so it, i don't look that bad" he looked at Rima, then he step through turning into his Gothic looking form "ummmm... where is it" he said trying to make sure she didn't notice his appearance

gekkogeeko

Old 05-31-2010, 12:45 PM

Rima watched Jake step through, letting her see what he looked like in his real form. She could understand why he was acting a bit self-conscious now. All she could do was smile and point to the small cafe window that had a green neon sign blinking, OPEN. "Its right over there." She wasn't scared of him per say, but she could understand why if someone ever did. She reached over and took his wrist, lightly tugging him towards the seemingly abandoned street. "Lets go." Then before she could forget, she turned back at her portal and called through. "Anyone can come if they want, the portal has a time limit, though. So be careful." Then she continued walking towards the cafe.

Lady_Xanthe

Old 05-31-2010, 03:56 PM

Aurora blinked. .....portal to somewhere that isn't my home?.... She was a little scared, but followed Jake through the portal. Her real body was about five inches taller, her hair was darker and longer, and her eyes not quite as big. She seemed even more quiet than usual though. She stood behing Jake, her presence completely dwarfed behind him.

dragonjake

Old 06-01-2010, 07:20 PM

Jake looked back and saw Aurora come through and the others just standing there "oh hello Aurora, im glad your coming too" he looked back at Rima and hoped that she wasn't disliking him "ummmmm... i have a question... do i look evil and stupid?" he asked hoping she would tell the truth "i don't mind what you say"

Lady_Xanthe

Old 06-02-2010, 02:15 AM

Aurora looked up at Jake sheepishly. "Well...You do look a little odd, but...I know that it's just makeup.....you told me yourself..." She smiled at him. "So I guess....Not really..." She looked around. "Oh...." She looked down. ......He was talking to her...I knew i should have kept my mouth shut....

dragonjake

Old 06-02-2010, 09:30 AM

Jake saw heard Aurora's voice which shocked him a bit but he looked at her "im odd... well thank you for being truthful" then he realised something was bugging her "whats the matter?" he asked kneling down to look her in the eyes

Lady_Xanthe

Old 06-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Aurora looked at Jake as he knelt to meet her eye level. "Wrong?....." She thought. ...oh he must think I am upset... She waved her hand. "No, I am fine.......just out of my.....element, persay....." She said shyly as she moved her bangs out of her eyes.

dragonjake

Old 06-04-2010, 07:56 AM

Jake looked at her "oh ok, i must say when im in the real world im a bloody giant... why can't i be short" he chuckled as he looked around "ok then, i know what you mean, its not nice being stuck for ages then sudenly getting out, you become... familiar with the place"

Lady_Xanthe

Old 06-07-2010, 10:27 PM

Aurora smiled at his wish to be shorter. Then she nodded and waited for someone to say something about where they were going exactly

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 06:44 AM

Jake looked at the resturant that Rima had mentioned "ok then, lets go get some food" he said as he walked towards the resturant and smelt the food suddenly realising how hungery he was

Lady_Xanthe

Old 06-23-2010, 08:26 PM

Aurora followed behind Jake. She wasn't very hungry, but decided to follow anyway. .....Hnnn...I should practice that portal thing...