gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-11-2010, 09:05 PM

Rima watched it all unfold with a slight look of surprise in her eyes. She flinched slightly as the demon who apparently was known as Talla pushed her arrow away, then she pulled it a bit further back, turning to the boy, a hero, who was trying to stick up for her. "Hey...Thanks for the help." She said under her breath. Then the other kid came along and out of instinct, she pulled her arrow back further yet again, but seeing it was a hero, she backed up and pointed it at the demons. "Let us leave and we won't hurt you. You have done nothing but threaten me and I will not put up with it." She glowered.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-11-2010, 09:13 PM

((Before I post again, just to clear things up. Can we just pick and choose our powers? Because there wasn't a slot in the Profile for powers. Soooo, Do we just choose, and stick with one, or are we going with multiple?))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 PM

(( Well, dragonjake sis say that demons had the same general powers as heroes, so you can shape shift and travel between fantasy and reality, but other than that, I guess its up to you to decide if they have powers or not. ))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 09:24 PM

((Okay, Thanks. I know what I am going to do^^ Just wanted to make sure.))

Lucy did not even flinch as Harry snuck up behind her. She could feel him shifting threw the shadows. Like a snake slithering towards its victim. She stood still, letting him have the upper hand for what could have been a few seconds in there time. Though, as he appeared, she closed her eyes. Deciding not to show them her power just yet. It was too soon... Three verses two was getting a bit uneven. "I need to get to work any how." She said with a bored sigh. Still not giving any attention to the male behind her.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 05-11-2010, 09:47 PM

Talla shook her head, "This is boring.." She moaned, before giving off an evil smile, "So make this quick ok,honey." She once again held her daggers, one in each hand She then watched as one more hero came, "Aww, this isn't very fair." She said, "So how abot I uliminate one of you, to even it up." She said, smirking. "So, which one of you is first?"

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 10:25 PM

Rika frowned at Talla and almost felt a singe of remorse for her. She didn't know. Rima continued to hold ehr bow in a staright motion, ready to let the arrow fly right into her skull whenever necessary. She peeked a glance at the new hero who had shown up and didn't know what to think, it was starting to seem like she was a damsel in distress here.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 11:14 PM

Talla sighed, "Aww, can someone attack. It would be rude for me to start. Heros first." She teased, with a small jokingly bow. "Ahh forget it, I'll start." She said, "But first let me make things even." She said, revealing her powers. She then duplicated her self, only making one copy for now, "Ahh, that's better."

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 PM

Rima looked, with wide eyes, between the second copy of Talla and her arms began to shake slightly. This wasn't the first time she had been scared to her bones. She swallowed hard and forced her now-sweating hands to grip tighter onto the feather-end of the arrow. Gripping so tightly was beginning to make her hands bleed, but she knew it was better than dying. Rima swallowed hard again, wishing to let go of the arrow and let it fly right between her eyes. "I guess that escaping is out of the question then?" She asked sarcastically.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 11:29 PM

Talla rolled her eyes, before checking the time. She was really late for something. "I'll deal with you later." She said, before opening a portal, and entering back to reality.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 11:36 PM

Rima let out a breath she had found that she was holding in, and lowered her arrow, letting her hand have a rest. It was now three heroes to one demon. And with her being more powerful than most heroes, she was now more than confident that they could be safe. She wanted to know if the other two heroes were like her, but was too busy to ask.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 11:42 PM

"Well, I would stay, but that would only end with me getting my ass kicked." She said sighing as Talla left. Lucy was a weird demon. She tended to stray away from fighting. Mainly because she always had four different things on her mind at once. Her mind at that moment was thinking of her mother. She sighed before entering back into reality and running down the street to the Cafe. Throwing her apron on and getting to work. Rushing around like a busy bee. It was lunch hour now.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 11:45 PM

Rima sighed in relief when the other demon left and fell to the ground, letting go of her bow and arrow and looking at her hands which had not stopped bleeding. "Well. I feel just great." She sighed sarcastically.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 11:52 PM

Talla rushed home. She had forgotten that she had to watch over her annoying little brother. She hated him just for the fact that he was always blabbering on about how when he grew up he wanted to be a hero, and how demons like Talla were stupid. She went through her mother's long lecture, before her mother dashed off to her work. Talla jumped on the couch, while her brother played heros vs. demons, of course making the heros win.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 11:55 PM

((Would the demons and Heroes know each other in real life? Or have a sense? Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I just don't want to say anything wrong or against the planned plot xD If they do, Lightning, Talla should bring her bro to the Cafe for a cookie lol))

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 11:56 PM

((Yeah, that would be cool. I was wondering the same thing, hehe.))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 AM

(( Hmmmn, I'm not to sure about how to answer that...we might want to ask dragonjake when he gets on. ))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 12:11 AM

((Well, Lucy has the same eyes in fantasy and Real life, and they are abnormally bright. So that could be a way to be like "Hey you!" xD. But okay, we can wait^^))

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-12-2010, 12:12 AM

((Yeah. Well Talla will just go to the cafe anyways and we could just try to go from there.)

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 12:14 AM

(( Yeah, that sounds about right ^^ we'll just say that its a sense for now ))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 AM

((Okay. Go ahead and post Lightning. Not much I can say xD))

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 AM

Talla sighed, seeing her brother was getting hungry. "Andrew, c'mon. We are going to the cafe. I'll get you a cookie are something." She offered. Her brother willingly nodded his head, now with a huge smile running across his face. She picked him up, before slipping on a jacket on him. She did the same for herself, still carring Andrew. She walked out, and in a couple of minutes was at the cafe. She walked in and looked around, seeing an open table. She set him down on a chair, before sitting down. She knew he would want a choclate chip cookie, and for herself nothing. Everytime she got something, he would always end up eating it, he would always be hungry afterwords, and would start crying unless Talla gave her food to him. Another thing that made him annoying.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 12:33 AM

Lucy wore her button up white shirt with a pair of black pants. Giving her a very clean appearance. She gave a few tables their food, somehow balancing six plates on two arms. She was growing tired very fast, but still had a few more hours to go. She sighed a bit, brushing a stray hair from her brow. Heading over to the table with the annoying little boy and sister. She had a splitting headache, and the kids in the place were not helping. Though the girl caught her attention. She seemed familiar. Lucy eyed her with her silver eyes. Though looking away, putting a smile on her face as she headed over. "Welcome. What can I get for you today." She asked politely.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-12-2010, 12:43 AM

Katie walked down the street,her eyes darker then usual as she walked into the cafe seeing others and went to the back.She sat down at a two person table,thinking about getting a sweet tea like always.If you looked at her you could almost tell she was thinking about something,but you couldn't tell what..maybe if you knew about her brother Cole dieing but even if you knew her she never would show her pain,only her power,curiosity and a few other things.Katies teal colored eyes fluttered shut,she usually didn't think about Cole but this month was ubearable..his birthday month.Her family talked about it all the time and how much they missed him..how much they missed seeing their daughter smile since he died.Her mother would usually bring up the story of when Cole ran away from home once and then came back at dinner since he was hungry..but he was never coming back.She opened her eyes again,bruhing her black bangs out of her face.She put on a small fake smile to look happy to others.Let the lieing begin.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 AM

Talla stared at the girl who stood there. She could not shake the feeling off that she had met that girl before. She finally shook it off, "Oh, sorry, I'll take a choclate chip cookie." She said, with a smile. Something did not seem right. She pushed the feeling aside, even if it was not completely out of her head. She looked at Andrew, making sure he was pleased with what she ordered him, for she had learned his facial expressions by now, then turned back, "That'll be all." She finally concluded.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 01:45 AM

"Alright." Lucy said as she noted another head in. She headed outback and took a plate. Placing two cookies on it. She also took a kettle of tea with her and some cups. She brought it back to the table and set everything up. A cup of tea for Talla, and a glass of milk for her brother. As well as two big chocolate chip cookies. "I hope you did not see anything more in your fantasy." She said a bit suddenly, dropping a small hint for Talla to maybe pick up. She headed away towards the other table with a seemly depressed looking girl sitting at it. The demon could tell the emotions of people very easily. It was no power. She worked in a cafe of coarse. Many strange people came threw. Lucy still held the kettle in her hand as she spoke with the black haired girl. "Welcome, What can I get for you?"