Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2010, 10:12 PM

Mortal.....

You have entered the relm of the dark dwellers the night walkers.....We dispise the day but can walk among the light when needed but our hearts remain in the dark. We are the cursed and we are the dammed and now you have become ours...

In a world of hidden things there is an old vampire clan. There master died and left them. For years now they have been in slumber waiting and gaining their power for the time a new master would come to wake them...What they didn't count on was that master being mortal....

Rules:

1. I am in charge
2. Normal rules
3. First come first serve.
4. no killing without asking the person first.
5. Pm profiles titled Vampire (if you are a vamp you dont have to be in this clan you can make one of your own) Heir (if you want to apply for the head of this clan) or mortal (if you mortal)
6. Cussing yaoi and yuri allowed (within reason)

7= (KEEP OCC HERE PLESAE---> OCC )

Profiles:

Mortal (follow this for the mortal head of clan to)-

Name:
Sexuality:
Bio:
Crush:
Extra:
Appearance:

Vamp-

Name:
Powers:
Blood rank (full blood, halfblood, feeder):
Crush:
Extra:
Appearance:

ACCEPTED:

Name: Rave
Bio: He was always loyal to his master though he was turned against his will. He Was his top vampire the best at everything though he was only a half blood he was said to be a very 'special' form of half blood. He lays asleep in his masters Castle in his masters chambers.
Powers: normal vamp abilities then telekanetic, shadow control and fire
Blood rank (full blood, halfblood, feeder): Half Blood
Dislikes: people, being forced, blood
Sexuality: dosnt matter to him
Crush: none yet
Extra: He is not a normal half blood for he has a powerful side that is binded inside him with a Mark which makes him the desired target for most vampire masters.
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSparkle2Much
Name:Aliyah
Sexuality:Straight
Bio:Aliyah is just a normal high school student who goes to Hikori High. She's nice and loves animals, but can have a mean streak when tempted. She always had a wild curiosity about vampires because she thought they were fascinating creatures.
Dislikes:Mean people, blood, pineapples
Crush:None yet
Extra:None
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Name: Tabitha
Bio: She’s the daughter of one of the old masters who has been dead for centuries. After her father died those left in the family fought each other. She’s one of last surviving members. Other vampires seek her power so she doesn’t trust easily.
Powers: Illusion and fire. She has the power to heal others by transferring their injuries or pain to herself, which she sees more as a curse then a gift.
Blood rank (full blood, halfblood, feeder): full blood
Dislikes: rude people, those who want to kill or control her, loud noises
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: None
Extra: It might seem like she hates the world, but in reality she wants someone to prove to her that there are those she can trust. Behind her tough exterior she’s really kind, gentle and caring.
Appearance:

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-01-2010 at 12:34 AM..

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 11:44 PM

Aliyah walks into the castle, scared. She just happened to be walking by it when she heard a noise, and had come inside to see what was going on. "Hello?" her voice echoed throughout the spooky castle. She walked deeper inside it until she came across a series of black coffins. One of the coffins were rattling. "Hello??" She asked again before walking over to it. It just kept rattling. Aliyah looked around at all the other coffins, and then decided to open the one rattling before her.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2010, 11:48 PM

Bats flew out.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 11:51 PM

She screamed and shielded her face as the bats flew out of the coffin. When they were gone she looked in the empty coffin, then looked around at all the other ones. "Are they all full of bats?" She wondered aloud. She thought about opening another one, but then thought against it. What if more bats flew out? She just decided to go look around the rest of the mansion.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2010, 11:53 PM

((ok hold on are you applying to be the head of the clan that is a mortal?))

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 11:55 PM

Yeah I guess

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2010, 11:56 PM

((you dont have to you can just be a girl who knows bout the vampires))

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 PM

No i'll be the head lol XD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:02 AM

((ok then read my guys bio and youll know where he is))

The bats flew to the rafters sitting there.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:10 AM

(Ok)
Aliyah travels upstairs and admires all the artwork she sees on the walls. This house must be over 100 years old, she thought to herself. Then, she came to a door. She knocked on it, already knowing no one was there, and then opened it. Inside was a massive room, but nothing in it, besides a small coffin that sat in the dead center on the room. The coffin looked the same as the ones downstairs, except this one had writing on it. Rave, she read out loud. "Hmmmm" She opened it, and then braced herself for bats.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:12 AM

((omg lol its an actuall bedroom lol with things and a bed lol he's in the bed))

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:19 AM

(When did vampires sleep in beds! Lmao XXD ok ok)
The room had a med evil theme, with a highly decorated candle holders and an ancient looking carpet. In the back of the room was a huge king-sized 4-poster bed with antique red curtains covering it. Aliyah walked over to it and pulled a string she assumed opened the curtains. They did. Aliyah gasped when she saw someone sleeping in it. It was guy that look about 16. Her eyes bugged. "Um, dude?" She slowly poked him, then backed up as fast as she could.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:22 AM

((lol he was special and why not poke him with a stick omg lol))

He was cold and didn't even move.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:25 AM

"Oh God, please don't tell me he's dead!" Forgetting all fear Aliyah ran back up to the guy and started shaking and slapping him. "Hello????????? WAKE UP!!" She started pinching him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:29 AM

((O.O))

He stirs slightly. "Dam you don't have to be so rough get off" he pushes her away.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:35 AM

Aliyah screams, shocked that he's alive, but then quickly regains her composure.
"Um, if you don't mind me asking, why were you sleeping in here?" She asked, guessing that it was just some weird guy that liked sleeping in old, ancient, dust covered houses.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:37 AM

He yawned and stretched. He looks at her. "I'm waiting not that it matters to you mortal".

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:42 AM

"Mortal? What do you mean by that? And what could you possibly be waiting for in here?" She looked at him in a way that questioned his sanity, but also contained curiosity.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:44 AM

He slid out of the bed. "Thats none of your business..." he moves to her.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-01-2010, 12:44 AM

Tabitha stirs in her sleep. "Damn it can't a lady get some sleep around her?" As she opened her eyes she stretched slowly and yawns. She heard another scream. What is going on? She got up and opened the door to the hallway. Upon opening it she could smell a mortal in the house. Her eyes widened and grew to a deep crimson. She smirked slightly. Someone must be having a snack. Maybe I can grab a bite. Silently she headed down the hallway towards where the screams had came from.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:52 AM

She backs up, cautiously. "Hey there's no need for attitude you know! And answer my question! Why'd you just call me mortal? Are you some Star Wars freak?" Or from another species? Aliyah thought to herself. She had been reading alot of fantasy and mythological books lately and just couldn't help but wonder if something like what happened in the books was happening now. She carefully observed the guy, trying not to be obvious.His skin was a little paler then the average guy's, but he might just not like to go outside. He had hard facial features, a little too hard for a teenager, and his eyes look like they'd seen things and been places she couldn't even imagine. What is this guy?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:53 AM

He blocked her exit. "Because thats what you are a little mortal girl" he smiles a bit.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 12:59 AM

Aliyah was freaking out now. "What the heck are you doing?" She out as much distance between him and her as she could. Wait a second she thought, Did I just see...? "Um, and, what do mice like to eat?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 AM

He raised an eyebrow. "What?" he says.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 01:03 AM

"Just answer the question!!"

----------

(I know it's a weird question but just answer it! I swear it's relevant to the story XD)