Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 06-12-2010, 07:43 AM

Christian looked at Damien with a scowl before he followed Tirya up to her room. His eyes and heart full of concern as he knocked on her door. "Tirya, open the door. It's me." Damien sighed and ran a hand through his hair before washing his hands. He continued to work on dinner with a heavy heart and memories of his parents in his mind.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 07:52 AM

Tirya opened the door not really sure who it was and sat back down on her fluffy blue bed.Tirya had changed her clothes and now was wearing a silk, black sleeping dress. She had started to read her a book, but put it down. "How were you able to come up here, with out him breathing down your neck?" Tirya chuckled, with a sarcastic tone.

((sorry about the first post that i did))

Last edited by rosi; 06-12-2010 at 08:03 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 08:02 AM

He stuck his head into her room and looked at her as she sat on her bed. "I came to make sure you were alright. But if you rather I leave, I will." Christian said as he stayed close to the door with a hint of worry on his face. His eyes on her as he stood there in the door with his hands at his sides.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 08:07 AM

"Naw, you can come in. Just sit down where ever you want." Tirya made room for him to sit down. She had a long day and started to get tired so she laid down on her bed.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 08:14 AM

His eyes stayed on her as he walked over and sat at the edge of her bed. Christian sat there and let her gather her thoughts. "Anything I can do to help you?" He asked as he offered her a sip from his water bottle. The man hated to see her upset by anything, especially people's words.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 08:22 AM

Tirya took a sip from his water, then laid back down. She stared at the ceiling for a while to bring in her thoughts. "Well, there's nothing you can really do for me. You did a lot for me already." Tirya gave him a smile and closed her eyes. But not to go to sleep. "Why do you care for me?" Tirya turned to look him in the eye.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 08:39 AM

Christian looked at her as he held onto the open water bottle. "Because I was instantly welcomed and befriended by you. I had never felt that being a foster child no one wanted. By the age of eighteen, my longest residence at a home was three weeks." He said as he sipped his water and wiped at his dampening eyes.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 08:44 AM

When Tirya seen him wiping his dampening eyes, she stood up from where she was laying. " I'm sorry, did i say something wrong?"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 08:49 AM

He shook his head and touched her hand. "No, just old memories I thought I had forgotten." Christian said as he looked at her and smiled. "You have never wronged me." His eyes on her as he said it to make sure she knew that.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 08:54 AM

Tirya smiled and laid back down, putting the covers on her self."Do you think he's finished yet?" She turned to the wall, and tears began to come, but she tried to hide it." Why did he have to mention them?" Tirya spoke under her breath.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 06:27 PM

His eyes went to her as she turned her back to him. Christian rubbed her back as he saw the tears in her eyes. "He must have been real angry at me and wanted to make a point. Damien is a brother that wants to protect his sister. He sees me as a threat." He closed his eyes and stood as he heard Damien coming up the steps. "Dinner is ready." He said softly, not entering her room.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 06:40 PM

"Ok, I'm coming." Tirya got up and went toward the door. Before she went out she turned to Christian and smiled. " Sorry for not being my usual bubbly self." Then she went down the stairs to sit at the table.The table was light brown and kinda high. Tirya waited for them to come and sit down.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 06:57 PM

Christian looked at her as she left her room, leaving him there. His eyes closed as he stood up and walked out of her room, towards the table. He looked at Damien and nodded before he sat down and looked at Tirya. Damien looked at them as he sat down and started to grab tortillas for his tacos. His eyes barely went to his sister or his best friend.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 07:12 PM

Tirya felt the awkwardness in the air and tried to start a conversation. " So, um-" She cleared her throat," Brother,do you want me to-" Tirya paused in her sentence. Then she offered something."How about we watch a scary movie when we are done eating? This awkwardness is not working for me."

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 07:17 PM

He looked at her as she tried to start a conversation and failed the first time. "I thought you were too afraid to watch a scary movie?" Damien asked as he ate his tacos and watched her. Christian ate quietly as he heard her speak to them. "Which movie would you like to watch?" His voice soft as he swallowed his food that was in his mouth.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 07:44 PM

Tirya stuck her tongue out like a little child being annoyed, but didn't mean any harm. "I'm not scared of scary movies." She paused to take a bite out of her food and we she was done chewing she said, " How about Prom Night?"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 07:50 PM

Damien said nothing as he looked at her and smiled a little. "You used to be. Remember when we watched 'Sleepy Hollow' at Halloween? You screamed and had to sleep with me that night because you were scared." His eyes closed as he remembered and ate his food. Chiristian smirked as he remembered that and looked at her. "I remember you were scared of 'Sleepy Hollow' and nearly cried whenever you saw a poster of the movie. I wasn't a big fan of 'Prom Night'. How about one of the Saw series?"

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 07:56 PM

Tirya started to blush, because of what happened the last time she watched a scary movie. "Well, Prom Night is not that scary...." She paused to eat again. "Ok, what do you think we should do? Play boring video games or Watch a scary movie?"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-12-2010, 08:07 PM

Christian smiled at her and nodded. "I'll watch Prom Night if you want." He said as he finished his food and looked at Damien. His eyes went to his sister and his best friend as he shook his head. "No, thanks. You guys can watch it. I'm going to clean up from dinner and go do some of my homework." Damien said as he stood and started to clear the table from their meal.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-12-2010, 08:34 PM

Tirya finished her food, gave her plate to her brother and went to go put the movie on. "Are you sure you want to watch it and not play against my mad skills?" Tirya asked Christian as she put the movie on and laid back on the sofa.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-13-2010, 03:58 AM

He smiled and nodded as he took his plate over for his friend. "I'm in more movie watching mode." Christian said as he walked over and sat down on the floor in front of her. His eyes on the screen as he sipped his bottle of water.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-13-2010, 04:09 AM

The movie started with the crazy man demanding her mother, the main character, to tell him where the main character was, but the mother refused to tell. Tirya began to be afraid and ran up stairs to get her a blanket, to cover her face of course." I'll be right back!" She exclaimed as she went up stairs. When Tirya got the blanket, that was laying on her chair, and ran back down stairs.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-13-2010, 04:59 AM

His eyes went to her as she ran upstairs to grab her blanket to cover her face. Christian smiled a little as he sat up on the sofa to provide more comfort to her if she wanted it. Damien looked at them as he walked up to his room and shut the door. He sighed as he looked at his homework before sitting down to start it. As he worked, a picture of the five of them at a local amusement park before they went missing. Tirya being between him and Chrisitan as they smiled and held her hands.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-13-2010, 05:09 AM

Tirya watched as her brother went into his room and was a little saddened when he did not come to sit down for a while. Tirya turned her attention back to the movie then let out a little scream, the movie was now getting harder to bare. " How can you just sit there and be all calm?" Tirya said this as she got closer to Christian.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-13-2010, 05:20 AM

Christan smiled as he heard her scream and get closer to him. "I'm not easily scared." His life had been scarier than any movie would dare to portray. He put his arm around her to rub her arm as he sat there next to her in the living room. "If I was, I wouldn't be able to comfort you when you got scared."