Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-13-2010, 03:15 AM

Is it possible for Angels to do wrong? Well, when they do they are sent to earth for awhile to learn their lesson. The only problem is, this time another war has started between Heaven and Hell. Each force and rallying each other in hopes. Angels have been cast down to earth for doing unspeakable deeds. The only problem is, Demons were sent to earth to corrupt the Angels into joining their side. This group just happens to take place in NYC.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-16-2010 at 02:00 AM..

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-13-2010, 03:21 AM

Follow all Menewsha rules.
PM all Angel profiles to Lady Chello titled "Ash is amazing! xP"
PM all Demon Profiles to BLACKllASH titled "I love you Ash!"
Try to keep the numbers even. If you see more girls, make a guy. If you see more Angels, make a demon.
Drama is always fun! Just keep it in the RP

Last edited by Lady Chello; 06-13-2010 at 03:35 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 06-13-2010, 03:26 AM

PHP Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Pick a font"][IMG]Picture urlno page stretchers.[/IMG]

[
b][color=yourcolorhere]{[/color][/bPull The Puppet Strings [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – Yes, that is your username.
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{[/color][/bN a m e [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – Your name; Only a first name please.
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{[/color][/bN i c k n a m e [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – What do you go by sometimes? No absurd names please.
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{[/color][/bRa n k OR C l a s s [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – Are you in a high rank in your realm?
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{ [/color][/bA g e [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – In Appearance; we can’t quite age in our looks.
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{[/color][/bP e r s o n a l i t y [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – Make it brief. : p
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{ [/color][/bSt o r y [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – Biography; Why are you on earth, where do you live in the city, etc.
[b][color=yourcolorhere]{[/color][/bH u m a n F e a r [b][color=yourcolorhere]}[/color][/b] – Your only fear that God/Demon Lord gave you for Earth. Who knows why?
[/FONT][/CENTER

Lady Chello

Old 06-13-2010, 03:28 AM

(Cameron is the one to the right showing his teeth kind of smiling.)

{ Pull The Puppet Strings } Lady Chello
{ N a m e } Raguel
{ N i c k n a m e } Cameron
{ Ra n k OR C l a s s } Archangel
{ A g e } 19
{ P e r s o n a l i t y } Cameron likse to find the silver lining in things. He believes that there is good no matter how bad it gets or how far he has to dig to find it. And he believes that there is always a reason for doing something that is wrong. You have to look pasted the outside and on the inside to see the reason why.
{ St o r y } – Cameron as he is known on earth has always been a messenger between heaven and earth. He along with his brother have spent eternity passing from earth to heaven with messages for humans from god and spirits alike. When Cameron woke on earth he had no idea how he had managed to get there or why he was there. Unlike most fallen Cameron had done nothing wrong to his knowledge. Though he might be on earth don't think he is as helpless as most fallen. He still has his rank over most angels and all his powers before his fall. He may look sweet in his human form but be warned his side is for god even though he might be a fallen his loyalty will always be to the lord himself.
{ H u m a n F e a r } – Being left to die alone.

(The one on the left with the closed mouth. Looks rather annoyed with the one on the Right.)

{ Pull The Puppet Strings } Lady Chello
{ N a m e } Lucius
{ N i c k n a m e } Lukas
{ Ra n k OR C l a s s } Seraphim
{ A g e } 18
{ P e r s o n a l i t y } A rather shy individual he tends to keep to himself. He is not like most of the angel and finds faults with some of the creators choices. He tends to be more of a inward person and prefers to keep all his thoughts and emotions to himself. To him the greatest gift he was give was the gift of free will and not having to show any emotion.
{ St o r y } Lukas as he is known on earth is one of the few Seraphim that have ever been sent to earth as punishment. Unlike his dear brother Cameron Lukas deserved his punishment. Besides Lucifer himself he is one of the few high ranking angels to ever question the lord and was punished for his objection. Unlike the fallen Cherubirm Lucifer, Lukas wasn't wanting to over throw god or take his power all he wanted was a reason why for god's choice. Lukas has taken this punishment as a way for him to learn the answer for his questions. He knows in his heart that he is not completely fallen and he will make it back home some how and clear his brothers name of the crime charged against him. They only crime his brother every made was being kin to him and being at the right place at the wrong time.
{ H u m a n F e a r } Abusing substances for their hypnotic ability's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun
Here you go

{ Palmoun }
{ Blair Gunner }
{ Blair }
{ ex Archangel }
{ 22 }
{ She has a short fuse and yet she has a kind heart. }
{ She use to be a Archangel and a riseing star. She was one of the best of the best but then something happend. Someone accused her of talking to demons and god talked to her. As they talked her anger grew ans she ended up screaming at God. For that she was sent to eath and has been there since.}
{ She fears only her temper since it has caused her problems and she fears god just a little bit. }

Angel Rank Links:

Last edited by Lady Chello; 06-14-2010 at 01:51 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 06-13-2010, 03:29 AM

Types of demons:
Dark Angel
Vampire
Imp
Warewolf
Etc along those lines..

{ Pull The Puppet Strings } – BLACKllASH
{ N a m e } – Serene
{ Ra n k } – Dark Seraphic
{ A g e } – 23
{ P e r s o n a l i t y } – Serene is very calm. Even in the most dangerous situations. She also tends to put logic over other people's emotions. Serene at first meeting can lead anyone to believe that she hates them.
{ St o r y } – Serene has always been located on earth. The other angels don't epically enjoy the company of Serene. She is very different, and holds an unusual power that normally only demons hold. For that difference, Serene rarely uses her curse. Her job on earth is to keep the spiritual energies of anything in balance and stop anyone trying to set them out of order. Serene had changed her name a long time ago. Her old name held too many hostilities towards her. Lucifer himself had come up to her and asked if she would raise against god with him and the other. She waited to answer him with a no, but for the wait, she was cast down to hell along with Lucifer. She is now coming to earth in hopes to build the army even further.
{ H u m a n F e a r } – Being locked in an enclosed place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun

{ Palmoun }
{ Christina }
{ Chris }
{ Shapeshifter}
{ 20 }
{ She is a killer, that is all you can say about her. She likes blood on her hands and especially the blood of angels. She will kill who ever she like but she does have a kind heart somewhere in there }
{ She was born in hell just like everyone else. She have had great power and liked to kill. Satin saw this and started to train her. She soon became one of Satins best killers and She liked it. She is on earth to basically just cause chaos and have fun. [b]
{ She fears satin since he can kill her at any time if she disobeys }

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-14-2010 at 02:25 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 06-13-2010, 03:35 AM

Hresvelgr

Old 06-13-2010, 03:42 AM

[[O P E N / C L O S E D / A C C E P T I N G ]]

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-14-2010 at 02:56 AM..

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-13-2010, 06:01 PM

((how long does the boi and personality have to be?))

Hresvelgr

Old 06-13-2010, 06:12 PM

((Not very long. I'm not very picky. Just get the point across^^ I'm alright with secrets also.))

Hresvelgr

Old 06-14-2010, 02:53 AM

The sun was setting in New York. Serene sat in her apartment looking out at the city. A few others from hell crashed there with her, but not everybody. Everything would be starting to come together. They each had their assignment and knew what to do. Serene tonight wore a very tight fitting red silk shirt along with a pair of very dark jeans and boots. The moon was right, the next flow of Angels should have been completely fallen by the end of this week. The demons had luck with the last batch, gaining a few more member. Serene stepped into a room surrounded by candles. She sat in the middle, crossing her legs, saying a few words under her breath. Her eyes changed to a full black color, "Lucifer," Serene said to Satan. She didn't use formal titles with him since she had know him for hundreds of thousands of years. "We are ready." They spoke for a bit, and Serene got up, leaving the room and heading out onto the streets below. Serene went to the park and took the seat on the bench. The demons normally came to find her first, even unknowingly they were drawn to her.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-14-2010 at 04:14 AM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-14-2010, 03:07 AM

Chris was just coming back fromher usual killing and some blood still stained her hands. She had a happy go lucky smile on her face and she looked like the most insaine girl ever. She woare no shoes, her jeans had read splashed on them and holes on them. Her white tangtop said, 'i am insane deal with it.' she then saw serena and ran over. "hey do you have a jar?" she asked and then smiled, "I want to put a human brain in it so I can cook it later." she said and then looked up into the sky, "oh an has anything interesting happens lately?" she asked and started to lick her bloody hands.

Lady Chello

Old 06-14-2010, 03:59 AM

Cameron stud and stared out the window of the apartment he shared with a rather friendly gentleman by the name of Bob Riddles. Apparently Bob felt Cameron was something special and took him in as his stagnate son. Bob had lost his son a couple of months back and something about the Archangel reminded him of his son. What Cameron didn't say was he knew Bob's son on a personal level and knew where he was. He knew that if he could tell Bob his son was in haven't making music it would make him feel better. But Bob wasn't ready yet. He was still mad at god and Cameron needed to let him and god fix things before he could help Bob spiritually. Cameron left a note on the counter for Bob telling him he was going out to work. He was going out to work just not what most humans would call work. He had to figure out how to save a few souls before they died. He had already seen a few of the death angels out. He also needed to find his brother before he got into trouble again. His brother was taking this banishment hard and was finding being a human even more troublesome. Cameron wore his nifty paramore shirt that Bob had bought him thinking that he might like it. For the most part he did though he didn't agree with some of the lead singers choices for clothing though that was just the angel in him. He did for some reason love her music a lone with all the other punk, rock, techno, and gospel music out there. The music of earth was nothing like the music in heaven but it was something. He looked in the mirror and smiled as he turned and left. He wasn't sure how or why he had the lip piercing but it did fit the style that he had. He felt more like a demon with the style but this was apparently his human look for this time. Unlike his brother he was use to coming to earth. The look suited him he didn't have to have some long beard this time and wear long robes. Cameron moved thew the streets as he followed the light spirit aura that his brother gave off. He kept his shades on so none of the humans could see his eyes glow as he spotted a few of the demons. This places was a breeding ground for the vial beings. In all his time he had never seen so many at one time on earth. He knew he could kill a few but why, he didn't need to wast his power. He would save it for protecting those who truly needed him to use his power. But first he needed to find Lukas and make sure he hadn't truly become a fallen and forgotten who and what he was.

Lukas sat on the steps of the church thinking it was kind of ironic. He had just got thrown from heaven and where was he at. The last place any fallen would be. But he wasn't any fallen he had been with god for a long time. This was devastating for him not to be close to god and know his thoughts. He missed being about to fly and use his fire at his own will. Now he was stuck on this desolate place with no beauty or glory as a pathetic human. He wasn't a strong as Jesus had been and he was going crazy. All he wanted was something to make it stop. He was sick of seeing the demons running ramped and knowing he could do nothing other than kill a few and watch as thirty more take the place of the few he killed. No wander god was so made about the earth. It was crawling with demons and evil. There was little good left if any. He saw the small remnants of it glitter in the eyes of a few children that passed. "Out of the mouth of babies." He said aloud as he watched the children tell their mom he was a angel. Of course the children could see him for what he truly was they where still pure most of them. Though to their parents he looked like a night mare waiting to happen. His scene style didn't scream god's servant more of the devils right hand man.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-14-2010, 04:14 AM

Serene looked to Chris when she came up to her. Serene always thought the girl was a bit odd, but most demons were. Serene was once an angel, so she naturally had a different behavior to her. Even if that did sound a bit egotistical, it was true. "I am sorry. I do not have a jar on me. Maybe back at my apartment though." Serene suggested, sitting up a bit in the bench and crossing her legs. Her voice was very relaxed and elegant if one had to describe it. She felt an angel nearby.. no two. One near the church, and one who was ready to walk past them. Serene was glad she was controlling her powers to the point of nothing, she would only appear to be a lesser demon to the angels. "We are about to have a guest. That's Interesting." Serene told Chris, taking out a pair of sunglasses and putting them on herself. Her eyes were pure white with a very thick black ring. Her eyes were the only thing that told others she used to be an angel.

Palmoun

Old 06-14-2010, 04:35 AM

Blair was walking around enjoying her day or trying to. She was doing her usual rounds and made sure that her gun was kept Biden. After being cast down from heaven, which was a few years ago, she started to carry around the gun and a knife since she felt like she still had some power. She was headed over to the church to spit on it like usual when she saw someone and smirked. It was a angel and she headed over to him, "what did you do to get down here?" she asked

Chris smiled evily, "ooohh sounds like fun." she said and the started to sniff. She smiled when she smelled the two serena had talked about but another was near, "we have actually three with us." she said and couldn't wait to have some fun. She wanted to go and see of they wanted to join and see if they wanted to fight.

Lady Chello

Old 06-14-2010, 11:21 PM

Cameron flashed his eyes as he saw a pair of demons just opposite to him on the other side of the street. He quickly adverted his eyes and hung his head as he quicken his pace. He kept his fast pace till he neared the church knowing no demon would dare go in or near it. He knew that he was taking a chance on his life to be near it as well but he knew that if he was meant to be a fallen god would have taken his powers from him before sending him down to this place. No in his mind this was only a test and he was going to pass it. Besides this was not the first time he had been on earth. As part of his job he traveled between earth and heaven more times than most humans could every dream of counting. He was use to the demons by now and knew most of them by name. He knew that not even the powerful ones would dare go near a church. There are always Archangels on guard and to come near one is a death wish that will be fulfilled. He wandered if even him and Lukas would be safe near one now. He still had his powers but he couldn't fight one of his own. But he knew he couldn't worry about that now. He needed to find Lukas and that was his only goal.

Lukas looked up as he saw another angel and stared at her. She was of the same rank as Cameron. He beat if Cameron was there the two would know each other. His brother was very popular and not because of anything special. He just seemed to lesson and understand most better than others. He final shifted his eyes to the ground as he spoke in a deep voice that demanded attention even though he spoke in a low tone. " I voiced my opinion and stated what I believed was right. Though ask any other angels and I did far worse. And as for you how did you end up down here on the god forsaken place? How long have you been here as well?" He said as he cut his eyes to her gazing deep into her eyes looking for any flaw that she may hide in them.

Palmoun

Old 06-15-2010, 01:41 AM

Blair looked at him and smirked, "I have been here for a few years, seven or eight or something around there." she said as she walked over to him and smirked, "and I was cast down here for nothing. All I did was get accused by others of talking with demons and then I screamed my head off at god. So here I am." she said as she walked over to him, "by the way I am blair." she said as she looked at him.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-15-2010, 02:34 AM

Serene eyed the Archangel as he passed by. Yes, she could just see his aura pulsing from him. How interesting. They were probably heading towards the church. Serene could go there if she really wanted to, but there was really no point for her. God casted her down thousands of years ago. Just for something merely so simple. She was one of the holiest of them all too. Sat in the seat third to his right. It was all very ridiculous. But worth being angry at him for. She looked to Charlie and nodded. "That one has been around for years. I meant two new ones. Sorry for being vague." The Dark Seraphic explained a bit. There were many lesser demons hanging around, though none really interested her.

Lady Chello

Old 06-15-2010, 03:24 AM

Cameron cut his eyes to the pair of eyes he felt on him. He stopped walking as he saw the demon girl that wasn't what she appeared. He closed his eyes as he shook his head and spoke in old herbrew saying a prayer for her and himself. He then open his eyes and stared straight into hers. "Thou hast lost thou way and the light. He who knows all will know not you in the end days nor I." He said as he turned and contuied on his way. The girl was not a normal demon though she was trying to blend in with the others. She was as him but not quite the same. He made his way to the church and stood on the street opposite it as he watched Lukas and another Archangel talking. She was as them cast down from the heavens. How strange to see so many of their kind being cast down and for most no real reason at all.

Lukas stared at Blair then nodded as he stud up. He held out his hand to her and gave her a faint remnant of a smile. "My real name is Lucius but here I am Lukas. It is a pleasure to meet you Blair. Do you by chance know another Archangle by the name of Cameron? Well that is his name when he comes here. " He said as he stared at her feeling a peace for once the whole time he had been down here. She was a breath of fresh air and rather lively to be around.

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2010, 12:00 AM

Chris nodded, "I see.. well can we go play with them.?" she asked since hse wanted to have some fun. She wanted to go and have some fun and see if she could recrute some more people to the dark side. She then looked over where the angel went and slowly started to make her way over. She was going to go and have some fun even if her friend didn't want to.

Blair thought for a little while. Then she nodded, "yeah I think I might of met him once." she said but then shrugged, "i am not sure, I dont keep track of everything that happens when I am down here." she said as she looked at Lukas. She then smiled, "but is is nice to met you and I hope you find a way to like being on earth." she said.

Lady Chello

Old 06-16-2010, 01:15 AM

Cameron smiled as he walked up to Lukas and Blair. He gave them both a nod and smile as he walked up to them. "Hey looks like we are making a little pack after all. I know some demons who want like all of us gathering." He said in a playing tone as he laughed. He looked to Lukas then to the girl as he shifted his head quickly to remove his long bangs from his eyes so he could see her better. He held out his hand to her as he stared her up and down. "I'm Cameron and you are known as? So have you been cast down here to for no good reason other than others said you did something too?" He said as he rose a brow waiting to hear her answer.

Lukas smiled as he saw Cameron approach. He stud slowly and laughed as he saw how clam and cool the kid seemed as he approached He looked like a normal human and fit in very well. Lukas rolled his eyes at Camreron's little joke about the demons. He was rather impressed on how bold his brother was for once in meeting the new angel. His eyes shifted as he saw the demon moving from the path Cameron had taken. "Let me guess that was your warning that we had company coming." He said as he kept his eyes on the demon. She was rather beautiful to be a demon he thought to himself as he stared at her.

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2010, 01:35 AM

Blair looked at Cameron and had ot admit that he was kind of cute. "I am blair and it is a pleasure to met you." she said and sounded nice and pleasent. "and I was cast down for being accused of working with demons and then screaming in the face of god." she said as she looked at him and then smirked as she looked at a demon. She looked a little odd for one.

Chris continued to come closer but as she saw a angel she slowed down. He seemed different and she coudln't really take her eyes off of him. She then had to remember that he was a angel and she either killed or brough them to hell. She looked at hte other two and knew she would get them to come to hell or kill them, she hoped kill. But the other one she wasn't quiet sure of yet.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 02:05 AM

Serene eyed the Angel carefully as he passed. Though She looked back to Chris and smirked a bit. "Archangel. Did you feel it?" She asked the shape shifter. Serene knew she was right also. Since he was doing nothing to hide himself, or at least what he was doing, it wasn't very good. Serene wondered what to do next. The energies in the area were very out of balance. They were starting to have stronger Angels fall, though sometimes like she, they were the ones that help the most anger towards God. "Have you scene anyone else recently Chris?"

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 AM

Chris looked back at Serena and nodded, "yes but when I went to go and as if he wanted to join us he ended up scream g and I killed him. That was why I had blood on my hands." she said to her the. Turned back to the archangels. She kept her eyes on the one and she liked how he looked which was a first. She never liked anyone and she only ever wanted to kill but not him. Something was different.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 03:11 AM

Serene looked up to Chris and noticed her eyes. Though they weren't the same as usual. They did not have a killer look to them. Which for her was a bit strange. "Who are you checking out?" Serene teased a bit. Standing up and stretching. A few of her bones cracked into place. A human couple passed, keeping, holding each others. Serene eyed them for a quick second, not that they could see. She was wearing sunglasses. Serene waited until they passed before saying anything. "Interesting.." Which usually meant she saw their future and knew something was going to happen.

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2010, 03:16 AM

Chris looked at Serena, "that one angel... He seems differnt and for some odd reason I don't want to kill him." she said softly and her mind was spinning. This wasn't right, she was suppose to kill everything that disobeyed her or satin or people she just didn't like. But with him she felt something different and she wasn't sure if she liked it yer. "oh well I will still kill him." she said even though part of her said not to.