Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-16-2010, 03:24 AM

Serene smiled seeing her hostility towards killing him. The Dark Seraphic turned towards the girl, resting a hand on her hip and slouching a bit. "You know, forcing him to fall in love with you is another option." She brought up. It was true, with the stronger Angels it was probably better to have them on their side. In fact, it would have been even better that way. "Just giving you options my dear."

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-16-2010, 03:36 AM

Chris looked at her for a little while, "love..." it was a forgen comcept to her since she was only tought to kill and had only heard of it a few times. "maybe." she said softly and wondered if she was capable of love. She though about it as she looked at the angel.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2010, 12:58 AM

Cameron shifted his eyes as he rose a brow and stared at the same demon that had caught his eye. He gave her a wicked grin then shifted his eyes to a rouge demon that was charging at their little group of three. He held out his hand as the demon screamed and burst into ash as a light faded from the demon. "They don't make them like they use to." He said as his eyes shifted back to the woman in her red shirt. She was Seraphic and a old one. He couldn't help but stare at her wandering why she was on earth and here at the same time with him and the others. Some thing was wrong with this balance. Cameron thought as he stud there and shifted his eyes to the demon ash that was picked up by a gust of wind and carried off. He hadn't even tried with that one. He smiled as he heard his brother and laughed. "Yea I might be the little one but I look older and I beat you before so don't get so cocky with me. You don't know she may not be that powerful. Though I don't want to find out the hard way to be honest."

Lukas froze as he felt the eyes on him. He looked to the demon girl and found himself unable to look away from her. She didn't look like a demon though blood was on her hands from innocent and guilty a like. Maybe the other angels had been right the most dangerous demons where the one who looked nothing like one. He knew another more powerful demon was with her but he was not concerned with her at this time he knew his brother had already spotted her and was watching her very carefully. Lukas just smiled as he watched the demon turn to ash and shifted his eyes to Cameron smiling. "You are getting better with your powers. Though you are still nothing compared to me little brother." He said as he watched the demon girl again. "Don't get your hopes up. You know high ranking demons like the one you are eyeballing want wast their time with our kind. Besides you are playing with fire if you dare think of cornering her." He warned knowing how stupid his brother could be at times.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-17-2010, 01:18 AM

Serene chuckled a bit. The angels kept looking over there way. The eyes they had gave her the feeling. Funny how close the church was to them, and that alone wasn't bothering her in the least bit. Serene looked to Chris. "Lets get something sweet and sugary to eat." The Dark Seraphic suggested heading towards the park exit. Which only brought them closer to the small group of angels. She left the park, not even glancing at the trio down the street. Funny thing about Serene, she wore a cross around her neck. It was silver and small, but still a cross. She waited for the cars to form a break before she crossed, Chris near her. The dou entered the small Cafe. Serene knew Chris probably wouldn't want anything. "Anything you see? Serene asked her while looking at the menu. The cafe was surrounded by window's so the enemies could still see each other.

Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2010, 01:59 AM

Cameron shifted his eyes as he watched the pair walk off. He rolled his eyes as he looked back to Blair smiling. "Well are we going to stand here the whole night or are we going to go do something? I would like to go to a club. You can find plenty of people there who are to drunk and will get saved." He said as he looked back to Lukas and shook his head. He knew that look on his face and knew they were going to be in trouble if he really was falling for that demon girl beside the one he had his eyes on. If the lord wasn't made at them before hand he would be soon enough the way things where going.

Palmoun

Old 06-17-2010, 02:41 AM

Chris looked back to where the angel had been but sighed. No one would go for her. She was a blood thirsty demon who had to kill for a living. "nothing I am good." she said softly and for once sounded normal and not half crazed or anything like that.

Blair smiled, "sounds like Fun to me. Let's go." she said as she looked atthem and wanted to do anything to have fun and to stop thinkng of those demons.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-17-2010, 02:47 AM

Serene nodded and ordered herself a tea. She paid and drank it right there on the spot. Even though it was very hot. She quickly noticed Chris's saddened persona. "You want to go to the club? Maybe that will get your mind off of it?" She suggested again. Finishing the tea and throwing the cup away.

Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2010, 03:01 AM

Cameron smiled as he looked at Blair. "I love you." He said as he walked over to her and grabbed her face then kissed her check. He then let her go and turned walking off down the street. He turned left about three blocks down then took that street all the way to the club. He smiled as he walked in the door and heard the music. Before he knew it he was in the middle of the dance floor with girls around him pulling him and fighting over him to dance with him. He tried to dance with every one but ended up with a rather nasty red head with a mean right hook. He tried to get away but she wouldn't let him.

Lukas just stared as he watched Cameron kiss Blair on the cheek and shook his head. He then followed him as he hung his head and laughed to himself. He didn't want Blair to see how red he was and that he was laughing at what had just happen. Once at the club he walked to the bar and took a set. He ignored the gothic girls that kept staring at him and finally turned to a few of them after they wouldn't leave him alone. "Your parents surely raised you better than this. You harlots go cloth yourselfs and pray for your damned souls. You need Jesus you sick wicked women" He said as he became discussed with them. He then moved passed them as he went to a darken corner and took a set. He really wanted a drink and to be out of this place but he knew if he took just one drink he would be hooked and be damned for good.

Palmoun

Old 06-17-2010, 03:37 AM

Chris perked up at that, "yes please Leta go now." she said and was bouncing up and down. She loved to go to the club and wanted to have some fun. She would dance a little bit find a fuy and kill him. Then go get a drink and repeat. She loved it and wanted to go now.

Blair was surprised by the kiss but just shrugged it off. She headed inside and headed to the bar right away. She grabed a beer and then headed to the dance floor. Her dance moves where better then any of the girls here and people stoped and stared.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-17-2010, 03:47 AM

Serene nodded. They headed for the Club and were allowed in right away. Serene headed to the bar. Ordering a bloody Mary. How.. perfect for the sitution that was. She drank it quickly, setting the glass from of ice back down. On the bar. The room was primary humans, two or three other demons, then the Three angels from before. The Dark Seraphic leaned against the bar, looking out into the crowd.

Palmoun

Old 06-17-2010, 05:25 PM

CHris smiled as she got into the club and headed straight to the dance floor where guys started to dance with her. She was happy as can be right now and she looked like a regular half crazed college girl then. THis place she always felt like she fit in somewhere while everywhere else she didn't. She didn't even feel like killing now since she had killed only a few hours ago.

Lady Chello

Old 06-18-2010, 03:18 AM

Cameron excused himself from the red head after he lead her to another human. He quickly moved from the dance floor as he looked for Lukas or Blair. He walked up the stairs to the second floor hoping to find one of them but not seeing any singe of them. He took a seat at the upstairs bar and ordered a water. He smiled as he saw the look the bar tender gave him and just laughed. He shook his head as he saw the glass the bar tender put his water in. He was obviously trying to make his water look like a alcohol drink by putting it in a martini glass and putting meant on top to make it look like one of the vodka drinks. He sat there as he enjoyed his water and the music nodding his head to it as he tried to forget about all that had happen to him.

Lukas was just sitting in the corner when his eyes cut to the two demons that walked in not long after him and the others. He felt his eyes lock on to the girl that he couldn't take his eyes off of earlier as he watched her every move from the dark corner. He kept mental notes about her as he sat there. He noticed the other demon and was slightly fascinated by her but his attention was on the other demon who was dancing among the humans.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-18-2010, 03:39 AM

Serene finished her second drink, paying the bartender only what the drink was worth, no tip Then wrote at the bottom of the receipt, "I ordered a drink, not water." Serene made her way into the crowd of dancers. A she caught the eyes of a few guys, but refused to dance with them. Only feeling the music thumping threw her veins as she body moved like rhythmic water. One guy came up behind Serene and attempted to grind with her, forcing Serene to just turn away and slap him.. hard. She wasn't that type of sex crazed demon, in fact she felt very insulted when Angel's called her that. The man got very angry as his nose was bleeding and started to scream at her, though Serene screamed right back at him. "You have no right to touch me like that!" She said to him, only making him leave the dancing floor with his pride.

Palmoun

Old 06-18-2010, 03:39 AM

Chris continued to dance but soon felt eyes on her. She stopped dancing and said that who ever qas staring she was going to kill. But then she saw who it was and couldn't take her eyes off of him. He may be a angel but there was something about him that made her feel normal. She found herself slowly moving towards him and wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

Blair smiled and continued to danc like there was no tomorrow.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2010, 01:25 AM

Cameron looked over the rail as he watched the rather old demon slap the man who had deiced to grind with her and found himself a little surprised. He slowly made his way toward her till he caught sight of Blair and turned as he walked up beside her smiling then chuckled as he loved how she was letting the music take her over and dance how every she felt like. This was the one plus about earth. Here when the music entered your body you where free to move with it unlike in their old home. He stud there and watched her for a while then deiced to join her.

A wicked grin appeared on Lukas's lips as he watched the demon he had been eyeballing turn and stare at him. He then felt chills run up and down his spine as she moved from the dance floor towards him. He felt the angel part of him yelling for him to leave but he couldn't his body wouldn't move and in his core he didn't want to. He wanted to get to know her. She was so beautiful and there was something about her that seemed to free him from the rules and angel part. He felt normal and not the angel he was. He didn't care if it was wrong he wanted her to come to him. He couldn't believe the thoughts she made run threw his head as he stared at her. He knew that if the lord saw them he would be put deep into the firy pit when it came.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2010, 02:41 AM

Serene glared the man down before she returned to dancing by herself. Which worked for her. Suddenly she stopped, looking out into the group of people towards the bar. Serene stepped out of the dance floor and towards a very dark looking boy who was just sitting at the bar surrounded by beers of all sorts. She carefully stepped behind him, wrapping a soft arm around his waist and whispering something into his ear. The man's eyes widened a bit before they returned to normal, only more sleepy..

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2010, 03:11 AM

Cameron shifted his eyes as she found his eyes resting on the same demon who had just slapped the other man. She was now over with another. He couldn't help himself as he walked off the dance floor and over to where she and the other man was. He stopped a couple of feet away from them and just stared. He couldn't move any closer to the pair. It hurt to much to do so. The man was to evil and there was no way to save him witch hurt more than anything for the angel to know. His eyes cut deep into the man then to the demon. He wanted to leave but he couldn't he was just frozen there.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2010, 03:34 AM

Serene kept her hand around him for a bit longer. She was feeding off of his sins. Her angelic power was to balance the good between the evil. Sometimes taking more of something away. Not that many angels knew there were her kind to actually have that power. It was very uncommon now a days. She stepped back after a bit, blinking a few times from underneath her sunglasses. She turned to the angel who had been watching her from a few feet away. The man seem intoxicated in her power. "My my my.. Look what we have here." She said to him, stepping a bit closer. "Someone is a bit far from home."

Palmoun

Old 06-20-2010, 04:19 AM

Chris stopped when she was infront of the angel and looked up at him. He was very handsome and for once she could think clearly. She didn't have the thoughts of killing running amuck in her mind as much. She oculd actually think like a normal person and it was nice. But why did this angel do this to her and the normal thoughts where usually about him. She then smiled and said softly, "what is a guy like you doing here?"

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2010, 09:13 PM

Cameron stared at the demon as he felt his eyes narrow at her. "Demon you are." He said as he turned feeling as if his body had went numb. He walked right out the door leaving his brother and Blair there with the demons. He put on his shades as he entered the street. He walked for hours killing any demon that dared to show it's self. He stopped after the last demon he killed and stayed by a small child side as it died. He closed his eyes as he let her see his wings before she took her last breath and held her. He sat there with her the rest of the night lost in a trance.

Lukas just grinned at her as he stared at her. "Why hello there." He said he was about talk to her when he noticed that Cameron seemed to be leaving in a rather unusually manner. He stud as he looked back to the girl. "I am sorry it seems I must go." He shifted his eyes to Blair wandering if she would be safe by herself and if Cameron would be safe if he stayed there. He turned back to the demon girl as he shook his head and walked up to her. "Never mind it can wait what is your name?"

Palmoun

Old 06-20-2010, 10:20 PM

Chris watched him go and could feel her blood lust starting to come back. But each step he took back to her felt like medicine and clared her head. She then smiled at him, "I am Christina but you can call me Chris." she said as she looked at him and oculdnt' take her eyes off of him for a second. "and what is your name, may I ask?" she said as she looked him over.

Blair smield and just ocnitnued ot dance as she got lost in the music.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2010, 10:58 PM

Lukas smiled as he repeated her name. "Christina." He than smiled at her as he drew closer to her leaving as little space between them as possible as he stared deep into her eyes. "I am Lucius or Lukas as I am know here. You are very beautiful. I know what you are and I know we shouldn't be this close but I am afraid I can't help it I am rather fascinated with you." He said as he reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him as he slid his other arm down her back and began to dance with her never letting his eyes move off of her.

Palmoun

Old 06-20-2010, 11:19 PM

Chris smiled when she heard him say her name, it was like hearing music. She then coudlnt' believe that he was dancing with her and moved with him happily. "and I cant help but be fascinated by you." she said softly as she looked into his eyes and blushed when he said she was beautiful. NO one ever said stuff to her like that since they only thought she was a killing machine. "I know exactly what you are and yet I want to be close to you, it is werid." she said as she danced and didn't want to stop dancing since then it owuld mean being away from him.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2010, 11:25 PM

Serene watched the Angel in a hurry. Seemed he had scared him. She turned towards the floor to see Chris dancing with the Angel's brother. Thought she suddenly felt something strange. Demons were being slaughtered outside. And worse, they were lesser demons. She headed outside. Even though the humans could not see the bodies, Serene could. She followed the rows of bodies towards the same Angel as before. Only this time with a child.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2010, 11:27 PM

Cameron shifted his eyes as he felt the presents of another. "When did you fall? You are not a normal demon. Most would have killed that man but not you. You do not fear the church I saw it when you passed. You hide the real you. " His eyes shifted to the child who had longed since passed as he held her as if she was a glass doll. "Why attack a child is my only question can't adults be the only ones to suffer. This war is rather stupid in the end no one will win will they. Both sides will be even." He said as his mood became gray as he stared at the dear child.

Lukas smiled as he gently lead her to the dance floor and let the music take over as he stared into her eyes. He loved feeling her body next to his and loved everything about her. No wander the lord had been so strict about picking certain angels to come to earth. With demons like these angels would side with the devil himself. He knew he shouldn't be so close and he was playing with fire. But he had already been banished from his home any how. He was already in trouble so why would it matter if he just went all the way at lest then there would be a reason for banishing him. He thought as he gave in to his urge and pushed Chris against the wall as he kissed her deeply. He was rather glad Cameron wasn't there to see this it would kill him but he wouldn't understand Lukas wasn't sure he did either. All he knew was strangely he lusted for Chris and he loved her. He had never felt such feelings of either before till now.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 06-20-2010 at 11:37 PM..