Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-04-2008, 03:33 AM

"No one." Twilight was going for the long-term job. This was her last one.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-04-2008, 03:39 AM

Tight lipped aren't we? Lael wondered to herself where to go next. She twirled around her staff in boredom, not having anything to do. She supposed that it was rather boring to her when she wasn't stealing or battling or even traveling it was a void life.

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 04-04-2008, 05:14 AM

(hey, should i just post a profile to play, or do I need to PM it and get it approved?)

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-04-2008, 02:18 PM

((I just posted a profile on here and waited to be approved))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-04-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanidecookie
(hey, should i just post a profile to play, or do I need to PM it and get it approved?)
(( jus post it everybody else does it and i don't mind
@ PhoenixNight it's alright people forget ))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-04-2008, 07:23 PM

Crest sat at the bar and smiled at the talk between the bartender and Lael, she finished her drink " could I get a little wine?" she asked

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 06:37 PM

I'm sure she must be thinking how weird I am. Well, that's just fine with me. This is my job, Twilight thought, pulling a flask out of her coat. It was a risky business where she couldn't take any chances.

PhoenixNight

Old 04-05-2008, 07:27 PM

Lilymay looked around her. There were people everywhere, in shops, drinking in the tavern and talking to each other on the streets.

'Ah, perfect!' she said aloud. This was a great place to sell her wares. She set down her cart and looked for a good place to set up her stall. She noticed a street that turned to the left of her had a few various stalls set up already. It seemed like a good place to set up.

She picked up her cart again and pulled it down the busy street. She spotted an empty place just big enough for her cart. She smiled at the man on the fruit stall next to her and he smiled politely at her and continued shouting out to the passer-bys.

'Phew, its quite a warm day today, great for selling, not so great for me'. She pulled out a fan from a chest on the cart and fanned herself. Lily had just realised why nobody had taken that spot. All the stalls had awnings above them. Except this one spot. Lily's spot.

Lily laid out a few blankets began to unpack her things.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2008, 07:32 PM

she just stared at her empty cup as she waited

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2008, 08:49 PM

Name:Lilith
RP job:Shamen
Description:master of the elaments the true sorce of power
Looks:

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2008, 09:14 PM

*Walks through the town looking in aww for it is the first time i'v see a town befor*
wow so wonderous

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 09:59 PM

Twilight decided to get some air. Walking out on the street, she saw a new shopkeeper setting up and a strange-looking girl giving the town some strange looks. Twilight smirked. "Ever seen a building before, dear?"

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
Twilight decided to get some air. Walking out on the street, she saw a new shopkeeper setting up and a strange-looking girl giving the town some strange looks. Twilight smirked. "Ever seen a building before, dear?"
*starts blushing* uhh yes it is

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 10:05 PM

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. Well, make sure you watch out."

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Twilight rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. Well, make sure you watch out."
*looks puzzled* do you need help

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 10:51 PM

Twilight glared at her. "You don't know who you're talking to."

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Twilight glared at her. "You don't know who you're talking to."
Slowly walks away From Twilight senceing a darkness around Twilight* my apollages

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 01:42 PM

"That's more like it," Twilight snapped. "As I was saying, you need to watch your tongue. There are things in this city that don't appreciate rudeness." She threw a knife so fast it was blur and it stuck into a building just inches from Lilith's face. "Like me, for example."

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
"That's more like it," Twilight snapped. "As I was saying, you need to watch your tongue. There are things in this city that don't appreciate rudeness." She threw a knife so fast it was blur and it stuck into a building just inches from Lilith's face. "Like me, for example."
I will but you must understand I will not back down
when i am thretend *uses a earth elament to trap and binds you too the growned*and as a shamen the elaments will come when i call. so you should not be so rude yourself

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-06-2008, 10:26 PM

Lael stepped outside, wondering where to go next. She saw the girl from earlier and what looked to be like a shaman of some sort. She flinched when the shaman had used an earth element to bind the other girl. "Woah girl, no need to go around flaunting your powers." She held her staff in a relaxed position as she eyed the shaman.

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
Lael stepped outside, wondering where to go next. She saw the girl from earlier and what looked to be like a shaman of some sort. She flinched when the shaman had used an earth element to bind the other girl. "Woah girl, no need to go around flaunting your powers." She held her staff in a relaxed position as she eyed the shaman.
*Eyes Cows Go Moo sencing and attack turns* I never whanted to fight but to protect myself if i see fit
Transporting winds*transports onto a random roof top

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-06-2008, 10:53 PM

Lael rolled her eyes as the shaman transported away. Even so, that was over doing it. She swung around her staff, making twirls before sitting on the ground.

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
Lael rolled her eyes as the shaman transported away. Even so, that was over doing it. She swung around her staff, making twirls before sitting on the ground.
returns to the forest* all i wanted was to find a friends i never wanted to show off

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-06-2008, 11:05 PM

Lael sighed, feeling rather bored. I supposed that, that girl meant no harm, but maybe she should get the story out of the other girl before completely hating the shaman. She stood up and walked over to Twilight, kneeling over. "Any reason that, that shaman decided to bind the crap out of you?"

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 11:14 PM

*stop and relizes* Oh crup i forgot that lady is still traped *puts both hands on the earth and relises
twilight*