bethedmundsguthrie
98.5% Awkward, 100% of the time.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM

I'm so excited to have FINALLY gotten all of the volumes of Yotsuba&! that are available in English (until volume 8 comes out... shoot!)

For those of you who don't know, Yotsuba&! follows the misadventures of an adopted five-year-old girl, her dad (Koiwai), his friend (Jumbo), and their neighbors ('Mom', Ena, Fuka, Asagi, and their friend Miura) as she misunderstands absolutely everything and tries to fix situations she knows absolutely nothing about.

It's way more fun than it sounds, actually... :|

Has anyone else read it?

AgnesGloom
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2010, 12:09 AM

I've read the first volume and I loved it! So funny ^_^ I haven't been able to get the other volumes yet but I really want to read them.

bethedmundsguthrie

Old 03-02-2010, 01:10 AM

They're so good! If you go on amazon.com you can get them used for a great price. I was able to get the five volumes I didn't own for about $33 all together. ^_^

AgnesGloom
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2010, 04:44 AM

I go to Borders Books at least once a month. I could get them, I'm just caught up in other series'.
What kind of condition were they in? I've always been a little apprehensive about buying used books online lol.

bethedmundsguthrie

Old 03-02-2010, 06:08 AM

Oh I know, I get so caught up in other stuff that it's really rare that I ever get through a whole series.
All of the ones that I received were literally like new. And on Amazon they usually list the condition that they're in. So far I've yet to get one from their site that wasn't in the condition that the seller listed it as being. :)