devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:14 PM

"Shes in the math class. you know girls and taxes and math and the numbers!" i laughed, he doubted it, but took me by the hair and was taking me to the office. i knocked him on the head, and he forgot what just happend, and he asked, "Why are you near me? Get to class!" I nodded, and walked off sneaky-like, and didnt get in trouble.

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:25 PM

DAY 5
I fell out of my tree after school yesterday, and I didn't get hurt but a rabid wolf saw me and bit me brutally. I may not survive! I'm in the hospital knocked out with life support, but they say I am doing better.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:28 PM

A doctor came out from the door and invited me in, I walked in and gave you a banquit of roses. i layed it near you and hoped you would be okay.. i then walked out frowning. and went back to school.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-23-2011, 06:42 PM

DAY 6
First, my heart rate began to slow down, then, I saw a white light, and then, everything became red. I could see everything swell up around me, like I was falling and it was over my head, then it went back to normal and I felt funny. I looked around. The people who were in the room just seconds before were gone. And the tubes with needles that had been in me just a minute ago were gone too, along with the IV. I got out of the bed steadily and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked the same, only one thing looked a tad different but I couldn't put my finger on it. I squoze my cheeks together to examine my skin. Smooth and not scarred or bitten in like it was before. I looked at my legs. They had been ripped and torn too but now they looked like they'd been airbrushed. My thick hair was down. I finger combed through it and used the scrunchy bon bon in my hand o tie it up. I screamed. I had no ears! Not even holes where my ears had been! I felt the places where they'd been. Not there anymore. I finger combed my hair to see if anything else was missing and felt something soft and pointy. I parted my hair and looked. I shrieked. I had wolf ears!

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:44 PM

I walked in and came to visit for the day.. "Sheri..? you there..?"

Drexy4ever

Old 11-23-2011, 06:52 PM

I was still so shocked at the ear. I checked the other side of my head. There was one there too!I heard you call me. I felt something behind me. I looked. Nobody there. I still felt it. I kept going around. Then, I stopped and swatted my butt, hoping it wasn't bugs from being in a coma for so long. (A day may not be very long but it is when you're asleep.)I felt something moving side to side. I grabbed it. A TAIL!!! I screamed again.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:56 PM

"SHERI!? ARE YOU OKA--" I came and barged in, and saw you have a tail and wolf ears... i had the most confused look ever. "Sheri.. Your.. ears.. and.. you... you have... a tail?" i tilted my head and saw you looked so adorable with the wolf ears and tail. but i was to fussed up in the wolf thing.. "You.. ...Huuuuh?"

Drexy4ever

Old 11-23-2011, 07:04 PM

I checked myself out from the side. Still had a nice body, but now I just looked like I was ready for Halloween. I wondered where the doctors were. Why didn't they come when I screamed? I waled out of the room and went up to the nurse's desk. She looked at me like I had just eaten a bottle of worms. My hair was still in a ponytail and she saw I had no ears! I quickly ran back into the room and looked for my things. I found my clothes, unfortunatley they were all eaten up so I just threw them in the trash, grabbed my cell phone, and ran out of the room as quickly as possible. Surprisingly, I was off the 5th floor of the hospital and outside within a minute and I hadn't used the elevator. I'd never been a runner so I wondered why this was happening...

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 07:08 PM

I saw you speed out of the room, wailing. "Sheri wai-" You already left. "--t.." i ran as fast as i could and chased you down, "SHERI?" "Sheeerrii?" it looked like a wild goose chase.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-23-2011, 07:25 PM

I ran as fast as I could across town to my house, and no one was there. My parents were probably still at the hospital. I quickly put on some clothes, and cut a hole in the pants for the tail that I now sported, and I ran again, zigzagging down corners and falling into people. I needed my diary- i mean brainstorming book so I could gather my thoughts!

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 08:17 PM

I finally found you. "Whats going on!?"

Drexy4ever

Old 11-23-2011, 08:35 PM

"The wolf...me.... combined... the wolf... when the wolf bit me I guess it combined our DNA instead of killing me!" I exclaimed. I looked at my tail. fluffy and gray. My hands were a little more pale and gray too and had longer nails. Human nails, but longer than before. I petted my ears and grabbed my notebook from under the tree where I'd left it.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 12:18 AM

"So.. your gonna.. turn into a wolf...?" *The one i like is apparently going to be a wolf?* i thought. "But...? ...oh..." i sighed.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 12:29 AM

"I don't think I'll be a full wolf, I mean, it's been a day and a half and all that's happened is I have wolf ears, teeth, and gray hands. I don't think anymore will happen." I said. I scratched my head and my nails. I was SUPER nervous.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 12:32 AM

"I mean i wouldn't like telling a wolf that i li--" I stuttered nervously and said quickly "-ked food!" "huh, yeah. food." i scratched my neck nervously.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 01:18 AM

I scrunched my face up. "Okay..." I said. I pulled the book up and climbed up my tree, then I to brainstorm. I drew a quick sketch of a girl with pointy ears on the top of her head, and wrote 'Now I'm a Real Bitch' next to her. I began to calm down.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 01:21 AM

...I sighed, as i began to be confused by all this. "Whats next, im gonna turn into a wolf too?" i rolled my eyes and rubbed my stomach lightly. i began to close my eyes and drift into sleep, One blink at the time. (it seems the stories twisted to a different point of view! hm!)

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 01:28 AM

I quickly scribbled, trying to wrap my brain around this. I didn't notice what you were doing, I didn't even notice the birds and buildings and leaves around me. I just kept brainstorming. I stayed in that tree till it was dark out. I could see the paper even though it was dark out (dogs can do that!) and I finally figured it out. But I didn't know how to say what it was. I just understood it. I jumped out of the tree opposite the way I'd come, and mad dashed all the way to the forest preserve in the other side of town, a place where I could be alone and try to find another wolf. If I found another wolf then maybe, just maybe it would show more to the story. I traveled deep into the forest and sat, waiting for one to show itself.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 01:33 AM

Day 7

I woke up just to find you out of the tree, and i could see foot steps showing that you went into the forest. "That kooky girl. she probably did what i think shes doing." I rubbed my head and yawned. im pretty sure bubbles came out of no where when i yawned. I decided to follow her. "I dont want her dying.. i have to protect her!" I sprinted into the forest... unaware of the dangers that lie ahead the entrance.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 02:03 AM

Finally, a wolf showed itself, and looked at me not knowing wether I was friend or not friend. I crawled on all fours toward it and it didn't stop me. It turned and left. I followed it, hoping it'd guide me to others. It took me deeper into the forest, and all the way to the other side toward the bordering city of Coltown. There was a busy highway separating me and Coltown. The wolf waited till there was a gap and dashed across. I did the same. There was one more busy street. The wolf dashed. This street was faster than the other one. I ran and almost go hit by a huge bus! I followed the wolf more. It stayed at a nice steady trot, knowing that I was following it. I walked with it on the backstreets, the pavement making scratch sounds as it's paws hit it. Finally, we reached a railroad and a few wolf pups waited for us there. I swooned and sat next to them, waiting to see what would happen next.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 02:16 AM

I gasped for air as i ran into the forest. Lost. I found out that i just.. should of looked where i was going. and i would of figured it out just fine. "...Well.. running into the forest isnt the dumbest thing i've done." i rubbed my neck, and gave up looking for you. i tried to find a street, and used my phone as my gps. as i was being attacked by many animals my best weapon was my hard fist of fury. i punched bears, killer pigeons, wolves that tried to ransack me for my flesh, and i found a cute kitten while walking. i found it had a colar, and a golden plate that said: Tubby. the kitten was no smaller then a shoe, and it had white fur. i pulled out something from my pocket, a little couple of cheetos. and he starting going for my hand and purring. i was assuming he didnt have rabies or rabidness. so i picked him up. "Tubby, huh? im naming you, toby." i smiled and petted it, and carried it with me onto my way through the forest.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 02:34 AM

The wolves tugged at my hair and clawed at my skin playfully. I did the same with them. The younger ones let me pet them and the older ones let me sit with them. I liked being in a world where everyone was automatically ranked the same but I realized people back in the town might miss me. Not my parents, who barley cared about me, and not anyone from school, but somebody had to. And besides, it was getting cold outside and I needed to get home for food. I petted one more baby wolf and waved goodbye to the adult ones, then made my way back to my house.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 02:37 AM

I made it back home to my house, i lived alone. my parents died when i was 5 from a carcrash. i have been living alone ever since. i already got toby a drinking bowl and a feeding bowl, and a little kitty bed made for him. i loved that i had a new best friend that would stick with me till the end of time.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 02:48 AM

DAY 8
I decided to drop school completley, now that I had my powers. I went to the wolf place immediatly after I got ready for the day and returned right after school ended. I waited for you outside.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 02:50 AM

I had my kitten hanging in my hoodie. chilling with its furry face calm. i walked out of school just to see you, standing there.

Last edited by devcul; 11-24-2011 at 02:57 AM..