slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 12-29-2008, 01:37 PM

I joined in 2008, and I'm extremely grateful to the awesome friends I've made here
to the lovely sad_girlformat who hasn't been around much lately and who I miss
to glammy and shosho who are my bestest art and event buddies
to kitkat who makes everything fun and has been so nice in encouraging my questing
and to all the AC regulars with their hilarious and spontaneous conversations about just about everything you could think of

I've loved the achievement and awesome feeling I've gotten when I finish a quest, and along with that comes the countless disappointments in my continuing and determined bid to win the vday 08 hairpin in the raffle or GBA, but even though I've missed out so many times and been disappointed every single time, it never makes mene any less awesome

I've loved the shop updates and the introduction of multi-equip and the continuation of the awesome pixeling and artwork we see around the site
and I love the awesome changes and improvements Inso is making around the place :)

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 12-30-2008, 01:56 AM

When I joined Gaia I just went on every couple days and messed around, I never really got to posting on it so the only friend I had on there were from school. When my friend told me about Menewsha in '07 I joined because it looks interesting, didn't know then that I would wind up loving the site. It was the first time that I got into Role playing, meet people on my own and befriended them. Men is the first place where I enjoy spending my time at discussing subjects.

Things I hope for in the future of menewsha: More games new and old, mobile payment method for CI's, and events : D

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 01-01-2009, 08:58 PM

Hmm...

I liked ::
  • Fishing
  • vBulletin change
  • Events
  • Friends

I disliked ::
  • Change in site art styles(they seem really different)
  • New items seem weird-ish
  • So many multi-equip items nowadays
  • Fishing is gone
  • New games
  • BBcode no longer counts in posts for gold
  • Doesn't tell you how much gold you gained per post
  • Disappearance of users and nescia
  • My inactivity

Changes/ Looking Forward to ::
  • FISHING and old games returning!
  • New shops/ shop system
  • Towns-like feature?
  • Games
  • Events
  • CIs and shop updates
  • Layout change(maybe)
  • New friends/ people

* Signs *
woohoohelloppl

Last edited by woohoohelloppl; 01-01-2009 at 09:00 PM..

XxXshizuki-chanXxX
Loevly Rose Child

Old 01-01-2009, 09:19 PM

Happy new year mene!!! xD

i loove this site and i can only look forward to the better features they could put up, xDD like some new games probably? and the new CI's and EI's every month which i know will be just as, if not MORE awesome than the ones we've had so far ;D, i wanna thank everyone who works on mene because they are the big part of the reason everything is the way it is here <333

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 01-01-2009, 11:46 PM

<333
The good stuff was making new friends on Mene over the last few months, my friends list is still tinnny though. xD
Playing around with all the new items, having to update my quest after each new common update isn't as fun though. >w<;
I think Mene has gotten alot better over the year, even though for most of it I was studying. D;
I know I missed out on alot of the fun last year, I plan to be more active this year! ^^
So keep the awesome updates and changes to Mene coming. xD <3

Alright, lets make '09 as kickass as those shades!

*signed*

Spanish Leek Squared

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 AM

Well, I am going to also try to gather my thoughts together in some form of order.

I joined April 17th, 2008. So I came on after the first quarter of the year. It was still before the update and good god the update was an amazing change! It took some getting use to but it was pretty easy.

I have been very impressed with all the users here. Everyone is great and respectful to others. There isn't much more I could ask for in a site. The staff giving constant updates is always amazing! I have been enjoying all the new items and features coming out. I was very happy Inso also helped us get the Image Map feature! The one feature I had been looking forward to since I joined.

Overall, I love Menewsha! I came here in a time where I was quitting another site and really didnt want to repeat the process of going through that shit still. A friend linked me here and I love it! I will probably never leave here since I have made really good friends being here and it would take a part of my life away!

I love you guys! :hug:

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-02-2009, 03:13 AM

I am happy about my increasing finanicial security/ job status and hope that it brings.

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 01-02-2009, 04:09 AM

Thank you for another great year Menewsha!

To the staff: Thank you so much for all of the amazing new features you've given us this year! Menewsha has really grown a lot this year, and I've been glad to see it do so well. So, thank you for all your hard work and dedication. Also, once again, welcome to our lovely new owner Insomniac, who dotes on us with great care.

To the users: Thank you for being, as always, a warm and welcoming community. Thank you for all the great times and conversations we've shared. Because of you, dear users, Menewsha is a home away from home for me. Thank you.

With lots of love, and great hopes for the future,

Chexala

agito
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to agito

Old 01-02-2009, 06:28 AM

What i like:

-- this site has responsible mods and stuff
-- people are friendly well mostly all of the time

this site is better more than any other sites

Thank you menewsha for giving me last year a wonderful one ;_;

I love you all <3

Last edited by agito; 01-02-2009 at 06:30 AM.. Reason: lol important things

Chibiruler1990
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-02-2009, 06:33 AM

I love that there is more games now. My computer could never let me fish, so losing it and getting tetris was a dream come true!

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-03-2009, 03:56 PM

Awesome ^^

Stuff I like:
- Elven Ear Implents
- Manga Updates
- Avatar updates, like the new hairs, eyes and such.
- Some new friends I have made, I hope to make more friends...
- The new games :')
- The NPC's, that they actualy talk to people ^__^ (I wish some would visit my threads...)
I'm not sure what else ^^

Stuff I didn't like so much:
- When the elven ears were hiding under the hair, which got fixed quit fast ^^

I guess thats all, and it was not even a real big thing cause it got fixed so fast!!

I cannot find any negative points at the moment. I hope we will get some new
nice people over the years, and that Menewsha stays as clean and pure as it
is right now, that it won't change in something like Gaia, that it is so crowded
that the mods and admins cannot handle the spam and issues.
I like Menewsha just the way it is now ^_^

Thanks for giving me a nice time ^^

Last edited by Elwing; 01-03-2009 at 04:00 PM..

Mingnon
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Mingnon Send a message via MSN to Mingnon Send a message via Yahoo to Mingnon

Old 01-03-2009, 04:14 PM

I happened to have joined in early October, when I have run out of practically everything else to do. I don't think I've regretted that choice in the long run.

Things I've liked about Mene so far:

-An actually nice community XD
-Good and attentive staff
-The ability to get quite some by-gone event event and contribution items for cheaper than I'd expect ^w^
-That the process of getting gold wouldn't take as long as I had first expected... XD
-The Halloween event.. was a lot of fun, the Festival of Winter Nights wasn't that all less fun, too..

Things I don't like about Mene:

-Well, aside from being ignored some of the time, I have little to note here XD
-Okay, maybe a lack of games..? o3o;; >.>;

What I hope to see in the future:

-Better events
-Some better items
-That Mene's community and staff stay the same :3

Rizzpheal
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Hey this is a cool idea, although I just started Mene awhile ago...um

I like..
+ that it's a smaller community than other sites :]
which means that the threads won't get overflowed at superpseed
+ people are friendly
+ the items are so cute xD

I don't like...
+ how there's only a few games to pick from, more games please!

I'll remember...
+ obviously this holiday event ^^
+ my first quest
+ some people

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2009, 06:04 PM

I don't remember if I posted here or not, but BABAM! Sash. >>

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 01-03-2009, 06:16 PM

This is a great idea!!
Just two days ago my account turned one year old and I have loved the year that I have spent on Mene, it has felt a lot longer than a year because I have learned so much about this place.
I like the superb environment and people that make up Menewsha. I love all the events that bring the community together and where I chat my butt off. I also love hanging out with friends I met here on the exchange and quest forum. I love all the people that helped me on my quests by donating or chatting with me a ton. The new layout was also something great for the site and I appreciate the efforts the staff put in to please the users.
There isn't much I don't like on Menewsha other than the inflation which is inevitable and the occasional user that acts rude ^^

I am really attached to this site and I hope to have the time to continue spending time on here.

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2009, 10:50 PM

Hi! I'm Bunni, I joined April 2007 and I'm still here :D

My favorite memories would be the events! Mene has great events, and they are all so much fun! The events are when I can get free art and event items and chat with many great people!

I don't think there's anything that I don't like about Mene... Everything is fun! :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-03-2009, 11:10 PM

What I love most is meeting new friends and old friends and having a sense of community that isn't present on most other sites!!!

Kiyo Trishna
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Kiyo Trishna Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyo Trishna

Old 01-03-2009, 11:15 PM

I love the people on this site, the overall look and feel of this site makes you fell very welcomed.
I love the events here as well, they make me actually look forward to them instead of dreading them.
I hope this site grows but keeps the feeling of wanting to come back every day.

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 01-03-2009, 11:58 PM

So I guess saying everyone have a neat summer is off limits? xD
I loved this year at menewsha, it was my first one and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for the site and everyone! <3