TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-11-2013, 01:10 AM

Lucas hurried through the halls of the palace, one of the good things about being so short was people didn't notice him, so he could hurry and not have someone worry he was going to hit them, they never really saw him until it was to late anyways. He dashed around people, his white hair streamed out behind him as he hurried. He had been summoned, and by the prince himself. He skidded to a halt in front of the Prince's rooms and panted heavily as he tried to compose himself quickly before he entered. He bowed quickly and stayed bent as he spoke. "You requested me Sire?" He asked, one could tell that he had been running, his hair looked unkempt, and his breath still came in shorter gasps than normal though it slowed slowly as he stood there and waited for his orders.

Lucas
Image is huge, but it's perfect

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-12-2013, 05:55 AM

Pierce heard the door open and assuming it was the boy he had sent for, didn't bother to look up from the book he was looking over at his desk. From the way it sounded, the boy had been running in order to obey his summons as quickly as possible. The ghost of a grin flashed on his face for a moment before he composed himself and let it fade where his face was a perfect blank expression once more. Finishing the paragraph he was on, Pierce marked his place with the lace edged bookmark he had put to the side. He turned towards the door and looked over the servant as he was still bent over. Hmm a little scrawny, but he'll do.

"Boy it would do better for the both of us if the door were closed instead of being left open." Pierce said this in a flat cold way. He wanted to see what the reaction would be to his words. He continued to watch the boy as he settled himself into a velvet lined chair over by the fireplace. Pierce propped himself up with his hand, his elbow resting on the arm of the chair. The fire made his eyes seem to glow in the dim light.

He almost regretted asking what this servants name was, but that would be unseemly for a prince to ask the name of one of the lower stationed servants and appearances had to be kept after all. Behind closed doors however, well that was quite different. He still had to be on his guard for ease droppers, but for the most part his privacy in his rooms was kept that way. Private.

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 02-12-2013 at 05:59 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-12-2013, 01:29 PM

Lucas straitened and gave a quick bow before he turned and closed the door. His face flushed now from embarrassment at having forgotten to close the door in the first place. He was small, short, and no one would believe he was 17 years except for those who knew him. Many believed he was just a child from his stature, but he was dangerous, especially with the tessen he kept tucked up his sleeves. On any given morning, rain, snow, or sunshine, one could look into the courtyard as the sun rose and see Lucas practicing with the steel fans, the forms were beautiful, but deadly as well.
"I am sorry Sire, I was just told you had expected me five minutes ago...People seem to forget that I am there most of the time." He murmured, his voice was soft and delicate, his blue eyes stayed locked on the floor, his hands clasped in front of him. He was obviously born from a different decent than the other servants, his delicate features, pale skin, white hair, and tilted eyes gave it away, not to mention the fact that he was shorter than many children with ten summers on them.
He stood as tall as his four feet eleven inches would give him, his long white hair needed a brush after having ran through the halls to get here in a timely manner, many of the servants had a hard time finding him because they hardly ever looked down unless someone of higher rank was there as well, that was how the one looking for him had found him in the first place.

Last edited by TanaChan; 02-13-2013 at 03:00 AM..

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2013, 04:42 AM

Pierce steepled his fingers together as he continued to watch the young man in front of him. He allowed himself the briefest of smiles since the boy hadn't yet raised his face up. It told him various things. First off that he had been trained well, and secondly that he was already going to like this young man. He had noticed him one morning practicing from his window, and ever since then he had wondered what drove him to practice every day, no matter the weather. Also there was the matter of his looks. It intrigued Pierce as to where the boy had originally come from.

"Come here." He wanted to get a better look at him and to do that, he needed him much closer than he was at the moment. He had gotten a glimpse of his eyes when he had given his quick bow before closing the door and Pierce found himself eager to find out just what color those eyes were.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-21-2013, 02:09 PM

Lucas moved to obey, his head bowed just enough to keep his gaze on the floor. His tessen were still up his sleeves, no one ever thought to check someone they thought was child when they did notice him. His heart hammered in his chest, wondering why he was even wanted he stopped once the arm of the chair became visible to his downward gaze. He stood still and silent, not doing a thing till he was ordered to.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2013, 07:24 PM

Deliberately, Pierce let the young man stand there for a few moments as he looked him over. He was quite attractive. Something about that white hair appealed to him and he had to fight the urge to reach out and touch it, just to see how soft it really was. "No need to look down the whole time. You may look up at me if you wish," he said quietly, a bit of warmth creeping into his voice. There wasn't any need to be so formal now, since they were quite alone for the moment.

Ever since Pierce had been little, he had known that he was different from the other boys around. This wasn't only because he was the prince, it was other small things as well. Like the way he looked at other boys and men. Yes he looked up to them but underneath all that, there was the desire to be so bold and touch their skin in an intimate way. Not anything too inappropriate, he just wanted to know how their skin felt under his exploring fingers. Pierce knew, however, that this was taboo and had never approached any of the men he had felt this urge for. He was the prince after all and things were expected of him. So he tried to bury these strange feelings deep beneath the surface so that no one was ever the wiser. This in turn caused him to act exactly the opposite and he was considered quite a womanizer behind closed doors. Not that any one had ever actually seen him with a girl. Either way it worked out to his advantage, until he had noticed this boy.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM

Lucas looked up suddenly, he had caught the change in tone, had even felt the warmth that creeped into the Prince's voice. His blue eyes were wider than they normaly were, opened a little more in his shock. a few strands of white hair fell from the ribbon that tied them and fluttered around his face.
it was hard to place his features, he could have looked like a girl if he was in women's clothing, albiet a very flat chested one. a light blush creeped across his cheeks, the pink tinge standing out over his pale cheeks and small nose. His gaze though suprised held no fear, just a curiosity.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2013, 10:02 PM

Pierce was slightly taken aback, when the young boy finally lifted his eyes up to meet his own. He had the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen and with his white hair fluttering around his face, it was even more breathtaking. For a moment he was unable to take his gaze away from the beautiful boy's face. Finally he was able to tear himself away, a slight blush surfacing onto his cheeks.

For a moment there it had seemed as though an electric spark had flown between them, but that could have just been his imagination. He smiled shyly at the boy. "This may sound odd, but I asked for you and I'm not even sure what your name is. May I ask what it is?" He sounded completely different now. Gone was the flat cold tone and in it's place was friendly and even a bit shy. It wasn't very often, scratch that it was never, that he was alone with another male. It was quite a new experience for him and he wasn't sure what to do exactly in this situation. He had been trained to deal with matters of state, foreign visitors and numerous other things, but when faced with being alone with a beautiful young man, he found himself almost completely at a loss.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Lucas blinked at the sudden change in personality, it took him a moment before he did finally respond. "Lucas." He said softly, his gaze never left Pierce's face, he saw the blush and smiled. He liked men too, but many had tried for him, some thought he was a girl, some even tried still after finding out he was a boy. He had only kissed a few, and maybe some groping in a dark corner, but nothing more.
He smiled sweetly at the Prince, "May i ask why you asked for me Sire? What duties am i to perform?" He asked, his voice was soft and his lips bent in an easy smile, his blue eyes seemed to sparkle some as he smiled at Peirce.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2013, 03:58 AM

"Lucas. I like the sound of that." The boy's name seemed to roll off Pierce's tongue with surprising ease. He blushed just a bit more at Lucas's smile and smiled back at him. He blinked in surprise at his question. For a moment, he couldn't recall why he had summoned him, he was that distracted. Then it came back to him.

"Ah yes. I'm in need of a personal servant. I have heard good things about you and thought I would see if you were up for the task. Oh and just so you know, you can call me Pierce when we are alone like this." He smiled and waited for Lucas's reaction. Now mother would stop prying into his personal affairs so much. She had been quite keen on him finding a personal servant for quite a while. It made him roll his eyes. He could get dressed just fine by himself. He didn't need anyone waiting on him hand and foot.

He had put it off for quite some time and she had grown very insistent. Now she wouldn't be able to pester him about it anymore and plus it's not like he wanted Lucas to do everything for him. He hoped that he would be able to get to know him better and perhaps make a friend who wasn't trying to vie for his attention to gain some extra footing in the court. He was tired of always having to be on the alert because of court intrigue. It bored him to tears and only added stress when he only wanted to relax.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-23-2013, 01:37 PM

Lucas seemed a bit suprised, him a personal servant? He blinked slowly as it set in, the first name basis didnt suprise him as much, not many, but a few nobility were like that. "What services would i provide in such a position? I am sure you have noticed...Peirce, but i am quite small." He voice grated at the word small, not many paid attention to the fact that he lacked any fat, his features were soft yes, and hard to place as one gender or the other, but he was all muscle. He was used to serving meals, his easy to miss stature made him perfect for it, especially when paired with someone much taller.
He never had a sparing partner either, no one understood the functionality of his fans and so just thought he was dancing if they saw him, but that was the purpose of the fans, to seem innocent while they were not. "I can do my best...though i will need help getting to anything even margionaly high up for me." He said and the light blush crept to his cheeks once more. "No one would beleive me, but i can offer body guard services." He murmured softly and rolled his shoulders. He was shirtless during his practice when it was warm, and tops that were definetly from his homeland when it was colder. The fans required movement. "My clothes would have to change, though i am sure a kimono could be made in your colors." If it was allowed he would need to speak to a tailor directly, they would need specific directions on how to make all the needed items. He hoped he would be able to wear his kimonos once more, they really were much morecomphortable.

It would be something like that but in the prince's colors.

Last edited by TanaChan; 02-23-2013 at 01:56 PM..

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2013, 10:47 PM

Pierce grinned at him. "Yes that makes you perfect. Just between you and me, I don't really need someone to help me dress and all that. I can do all that just fine by myself. A bodyguard actually sounds perfect. I've seen you practicing in the courtyard and you seem more than capable. No one would suspect you for a body guard either which makes it even better." He felt so at ease around Lucas. It had been a long time since he had been able to relax around anyone. Always on guard for backstabbers and the like, it was very nice being able to relax like this.

"You can wear whatever you like. All I ask is that you add at least a touch of red somewhere in it, to signify that you are mine." Pierce blushed fiercely after he realized how that had sounded. "Ah,that is, I mean...as my servant!" Even though he really would like to call Lucas his own in quite a different matter. That would have to wait. After all, he didn't even know if Lucas even had any attraction to the same sex as of yet. He would try and find out, hopefully in a subtle way.

Trying to cover up his blunder he continued. "We can have a tailor come to measure you for your uniform so to speak. I think we should have at least five made up. This way you won't have to worry about getting dirty or anything like that. Also there is one more thing. I will need you to move in to the room right next to mine. It has an adjoining door so that you have easy access to me at all times." If anything he turned even more red, his thoughts having gone to other things besides security.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-23-2013, 11:40 PM

Lucas listened intently and blushed, Pierce had been watching him? But his mind raced, he had been told he could wear his own clothes and he grew excited over that fact. He had one black and white uniform already, and figured he would just dye the white parts red. He did seem to stiffen though as he held back his urge to hug Pierce, he had been here since he was eight, nearly ten years, and no one had seemed to care about him at all, he was to remain invisible here he thought. Back in his homeland his family had been feared, even the women, but anyone with Lucas coloring had been particularly feared, they had always been the best.
His cheeks turned a light pink and smiled at Pierce, "i have one set the tailor can use to take measurements from...the garment is nothing like what you wear." He smiled and figured he would also put Pierce's coat of arms on the breast, as a current castle servant he had the castles coat of arms on his jacket. He clasped his hands in front of him tightly as he restrained himself, just because the Prince wanted to be on first name basis in private did not mean touching was allowed.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-24-2013, 06:53 PM

Pierce smiled again, noticing Lucas's blush. He started to speak and then stopped himself, frowning a bit. He had noticed just how tense Lucas was and how tightly he held his arms to him. Did he think he was going to be punished for something? Acting on impluse he reached out and laid his hand on Lucas's crossed arms. "What's wrong," he asked kindly.

There it was again. That spark! This time it was even more intense because of the fact he was touching the boy. It startled him a bit but he left his hand where it was. He couldn't be sure that the other man felt the same kind of reaction he was feeling and he didn't want to assume anything when it came to this new relationship. More than anything, he wanted someone he could talk to and relax with. Even if it turned out to be nothing more than just friends he would be happy with that. Although with the way things were building, it seemed that perhaps they would end up being more. Only time would tell.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 PM

Lucas jumped at the touched, his gaze moving from Pierce to the hand on his arm. He nodded and smiled lightly as he did relax again. "Yes sire, i am fine." He smiled lighlty as he shifted his arm a little under the Prince's hand. Pierce's fingers touched the fan hidden up that sleeve and he moved to remove the other from its hiding place. "People rarely check someone they think is a child...it might be a good idea to tell the guards to check all. They can not see it...but these are just as deadly as their swords." He held out the folded Tessen to Pierce, "i think you should know what you are to be protected by." He said softly and smiled. "Do not touch the tips...they are poisoned." He said softly, his pulse quickened and his cheeks darkened, he had not told that to anyone before.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-24-2013, 09:14 PM

Pierce quickly moved his hand away when he felt Lucas jump. "Oh! I'm sorry. Do you not like to be touched?" His eyes widened when Lucas brought out the deadly fans. He had seen him practicing with these but wasn't aware until now that it wasn't just an elaborate dance. Gingerly he reached out for the fan,careful not to touch the tips. Poison would certainly put a damper on things.

They were beautiful. No one would expect such beautiful objects to be so deadly. He openly grinned at Lucas and let out a rare laugh. It had been so long since he had actually laughed out loud. "These are perfect! No one will ever see them coming." He carefully sat the fans down onto the dark brown side table and impulsively grabbed Lucas into a hug. He hadn't even waited to see if Lucas minded being touched or not! Just as soon as his arms had wrapped completely around the young man's small frame he realized exactly what he was doing and froze.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-24-2013, 09:46 PM

Lucas gasped at the hug, when Pierce froze though he wrapped his arms around the Prince and smiled. "I suppose this only appropriate in private?" He asked and smiled. He relaxed completely and slowly pulled away, his face still smiling. "I suppose i should move my things into the room adjacent to yours?" He asked, his lips still bent in a smile as he took the heavy steal fans and slipped them back up his sleeves. "Unless you need me at this mkment still sire i will go move my things." He gave a bow and waited to be told he could go, he was not unused to nobility acting one way in public and another in private...especially if his thoughts on Pierce were correct...but he would need to make sure that he would not end up hurt because of somekind of experiment to see if the other really did like men.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 AM

Pierce chuckled as he relaxed under Lucas's returning embrace. "Yes I suppose it would have to be," he whispered into the young man's ear. He smiled back at him as he reluctantly pulled away. He couldn't pull himself away from those beautiful eyes. He nodded his head, still smiling. "Yes of course you may go. If you need help moving anything just let Leon know."

Leon was one of the servants who was always on call. He didn't mind helping anyone else out which was always nice. Pierce turned to his desk and brought out his seal. It had an unusual design to it. There was a unicorn which looked as though it was wrapped around a dragon, not in a violent manner but in a way that looked as though the two were embracing. Pulling out a stiff cream colored paper about the size of his hand, he let some of the wax from the nearby candle drip down onto it. When he had gotten enough he set his seal down into the wax and then lifted it back up. Now anyone would be able to see the prince's seal in the red wax. He handed it to Lucas. "If you have any trouble, just let whoever it is see this. This way they know you are on my business and shouldn't bother you any after that. Also here is the key to the adjoining room next to mine. No one, other than myself, will have a copy but you." He smiled sweetly at the beautiful young man as he pressed both things into his hands.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-27-2013, 03:00 PM

Lucas nodded and once he was handed the paper and key he smiled sweetly up at Pierce before he bowed and turned to leave.
Once the door was open his face was straight and professional once more, but any one who looked at his eyes could tell he was happy.
As usual no one noticed him, and so he had no problems getting his things moved into his new room, not that he had much, and the biggest thing he had was the box his kimono was in. He separated the white items and asked one of the other servants, a young girl he had made friends with to get the item dyed quickly. It was done by the time he had his room set up, the item was fresh red and bright as he set it aside.
He stripped to his undergarments and looked at himself in the mirror before he started dressing, the now red and black of his kimono stood out against his pale skin as he looked at himself in the mirror again. His fans were strapped to his wrists like they always had, and on his feet were the appropriate sandals and now red Tabi. His hair was tied back at the base of his neck with a red ribbon. When he got others made he would make sure the prince's seal was on them.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-12-2013, 05:04 PM

After Lucas left, Pierce sat back in his chair with a slightly puzzled look on his face. He was confused about several things. One of them being the reaction he felt to Lucas. It was more than just admiring his looks. There was something else there. For one thing, he felt completely comfortable around the young man. That was saying something since he wasn't like that with anyone, not even his mother. He didn't know him very well, but he felt as if he could trust him with anything.

Standing up he went to his door and walked out into the hallway. Usually there was a servant about close by and sure enough when he looked to the right he spied a maid coming towards him. Quickly he walked up to her. She noticed him right before he got to her and made a quick curtsey. "I need the room next to mine aired out and the linens changed." He saw the slight surprise on her face and smiled internally, while keeping an impassive face outwards. It was common knowledge that he did not want anyone in the rooms beside him. He liked his privacy. "I've chosen a personal servant and need the room made ready as quickly as possible. He will return very soon I am sure." She nodded to him, "Yes my lord!" It was well known that news traveled the fastest among the servants and this way he wouldn't have to let his mother know. She would find out soon enough. The maid hurried to the room he had specified and quickly began to ready it.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-13-2013, 04:57 PM

Lucas smoothed his kimono before gathering his one bag of items. His own face was impassive, this time he was noticed as he walked down the hall, it was hard not to notice him in the Prince's colors. The red fresh and bright against the dark black and his pale skin, his hair standing out against the dark colors.
He reached his new room just as the maid was leaving, she of course thought that he was just a child, like every one always did. He did not smile at her and patiently waited for her to leave before he entered the room. He put his things away and sat on the edge of the bed, he still wondered why Peirce would want him, but he was certainly happy he had been chosen.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-13-2013, 09:08 PM

Right before Pierce went back into his room, a servant ran up to him. Out of breath he said, "Sire, pardon me for the interruption but the queen requests your presence in her sun room." Pierce frowned slightly. "Yes of course." What on earth did she want to see him for? He sighed to himself as the servant bowed and walked away. She knew how much he hated going into that room. She always skittered around the subject she wanted to talk about when she was in there and he would end up lingering there for far longer than he wanted.

It was then that inspiration hit. He didn't have to go by himself and be bored to death! That was the beauty of having one's own personal servant. He went up to Lucas's door and hesitating for just a second, knocked softly.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-13-2013, 11:51 PM

Lucas started at hte knock on his door but moved to answer it quickly. When he saw Peirce he bowed very quickly, his hands placed in front of him and on his kimono covered thighs as he bent directly at the waist.
He looked up at Peirce, his soft features emotionless, "You wish something of me Sire?" He asked. His bed was made and his things put away, the room certainly did not look very homey, the only thing to give an indication it was currently occupied was a small picture on the night stand next to the bed.
He stood there in his black and red kimono, looking very much like the foreigner he was.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-16-2013, 10:42 PM

Pierce was taken aback for a moment when he saw Lucas in his kimono. He looked very good in it and much more relaxed. He noticed the blank look with approval. This was the way things would be out in public. "Yes, I'd like you to accompany me to the queen's sun room. People will have to get used to seeing you with me everywhere and we might as well start now." He winked conspiratorially at Lucas and lowered his voice. "Plus this will let me get out of that meeting much quicker! She tends to ramble when she is in her sun room."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-17-2013, 01:25 AM

Lucas gave a slight smile to Peirce before he bowed, it was really just a little twitch to the corner of his mouth. "As you wish Sire." He said softly as he straightened and stepped out of his room and closed the door. He moved to stand behind Peirce, noticed a little more now in his strange clothes, and standing so close to the Prince.
He had heard the Queen liked to drag out meetings, especially with people it seemed to annoy the most.