Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 04:55 PM

The Story ~ The Kingdom of Imma and The Kingdom of Karmi have been in war for years. Finally, The Kingdom of Imma captured and destroyed The Kingdom of Karmi. They burnt down the cities, and killed everyone... or so they thought.

Few citizens from the Kingdom of Karmi survived. Unnoticed, they escaped from the cities before they were burnt down. Now they live in hiding, in fear of being found. For the one thing stopping them from blending in with the Imma people, is a mark on their forehead.

The people from the Kingdom of Karmi and from the Kingdom of Imma have marking's on their foreheads. They are BORN with it. Everyone has one of the other. The markings are different.

Yes, there are powers. There are all sorts of creatures - Dragons, Unicorns etc.

Rules ~

~ Use the OCC thread to talk about the roleplay
~ No godmodding
~ Write out words. Do not put "u" instead of "you" "2" instead of "two, to, too" etc
~ follow the rules for menewsha
~ follow the rules for the roleplaying forum
~ no spamming
~ Romance is allowed
~ no page stretching
~ No character is too powerful (must have limits)
~ Post your form (see below) in the OOC: The Last Survivors thread link: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=1799060#1799060

~ Must be in 3rd person
- ex: "She walked over to the table and picked up her homework." "He dreamed of becoming the Greatest person" etc.

Code:
Username: 
Name in RP: 
Age (In RP) : 
Kingdom from: 
Race: 
Appearance (pic. or link) : 
Bio: 
Weakness: 
Personality: 
Status (Royal, Soldier, farmer, slave etc) :
Note: If from the kingdom of Karmi, person CANNOT be royal. All royals for Kingdom of Karmi were killed.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-20-2007, 06:25 AM

'How could this have happened? How could Karmi fall?' Anglie thought. She was up in a tree nearby where Karmi used to be. All that was there now were ruins... burnt ruins. "The once beautiful city, now gone" she whispered to herself, holding back tears. The memories were painful, but priceless.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-21-2007, 10:56 PM

She climbed up on one of the taller remains and dug a small hole in the top. A single beautiful pink and blue flower grew from that spot. She smiled at it and wrote in the dute under it R.I.P. Kingdom of Karmi. Under that she drew Karmi's symbol and went back down. She walked around for a while looking around at all the black ruins and sighed. She was walking in the aristrocratic area when something shinny caught her eyes. It was from her old house, a small beautiful necklace of her that her mother gave her as a child. She held it in her hands and cried, rembering her family, then went home, to a large oak tree with a hollow bottom.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-22-2007, 02:24 AM

Ami followed the steps to a near by temple. A small gust went by, causing her long brown hair to flow off to the side. She entered the temple, wearing a cloak, and a hood over her head.

As the girl knelt before an alter, before beginning to pray silently. Her father was not changing. She was scared that he might become ill. At times, Ami had to force him to eat. She was very worried. It had been going on for years...How long before her father's body just gave out? Well...That was one of many questions on her mind.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-22-2007, 01:40 PM

Anglie got down from the tree. She turned into a cat, and walked/ran to her former house, her parents farm. Most of the crops and the house/barn were burnt down. 'I wonder if any of our animals survived the fire,' she thought, looking at the damage from the fires. She changed back into herself, and started to pick-up some of the non-burnt crops that she could eat.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-22-2007, 09:39 PM

She hummed to herself a short melody in the tree and a small white owl looked down at her from up above. "Hello there, little snow owl." She whispered to the small owl, extending her hand. The owl hop-flew to her finger and made a little "Eep" sound. She smiled and softly stroked it's head. "I think we'll be good friends. What can I call you?" She asked, as if it could tell her. The owl made it's "Eep" sound again and she giggled "Alright. I'll call you Eep then." She said happily, whistling the tune to the owl.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-22-2007, 10:20 PM

Once she had enough food, Anglie walked over to the burnt farm. Something inside moved, surpirising her making her drop the food, "Krystal!" she shouted, as the snow-white unicorn came out of the shadows, "I thought you died in the fires!" she started to cry out of happiness and ran over to her friend/pet and hugged her. Krystal gave out a neigh and nodded.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 08:10 PM

Cynx was walking near one of the old temples in Karmi, now nothing but charred rubble and dirt. She sighed and looked over at Nexus. The fire spirit growled at the temple, Making cynx stoop down and pet him. She was the only one that could, anyone else would get burned. "I hate this..." Cynx grumbled,throwing her long ponytail back. "...I hate Imma..."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-23-2007, 09:32 PM

"C'mon Krystal. Let's go look for other food. And maybe other survivors. I hope there are more than just us." Anglie said, walked over to the dropped food and picking it all up. She gave Krystal some of the grain, "You're probably hungry since you haven't been fed in a while"

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 09:53 PM

"...let's go find a place to sleep..." Cynx said to Nexus as she walked towards a burnt farm, finally smiling. "...I hope there's still some crops intact there..." Cynx sighed as Nexus purred, rubbing against Cynx's legs as they walked together, Nexus floating in the air.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 10:05 PM

Her stomach grumbled and she sighed. "Well maybe I can get some food from the farms..." She said, half to Eep and half to herself as she got up and walked back into the ruins.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-23-2007, 10:25 PM

Anglie walked out of the barn, Krystal followed her. She walked over to the ruins of th house they had lived in. "Maybe we can find something in here we can use, like to put this food in," she said to herself, hopefully.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 10:35 PM

She made it to the farming area and saw two other girl there. She hoped they were from Karmi so they wouldn't try to hurt her. She walked up to one of the farms away from those two and found a few burnt corn ears. She picked them up and bit one, offering some to Eep. Eep pecked at it for a minuet before pushing it away with her beak. "Well aren't you the smartest little thing?" She asked, not being sarcastic at all. She ate a few and collected the rest, wlaking back to the forest quickly.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 10:37 PM

Nexus sniffed and saw eap, he flew towards the owls, growling as Cynx followed him. "Hey, come back here!" She yelled.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 10:43 PM

She gasped at the creature flying towards Eep and ran, trying to get away from it.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 10:59 PM

"Heel!" Cynx yelled and help up her hand, a whip of flame shooting from her palm and encircling Nexus, making him stop.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 11:03 PM

She stumbled back when the fire came closer to her and let out a thin wail in terror.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 PM

Cynx pulled nexus back with the fire leash, kneeling down. "...Nexus...you know you can't eat something that big..." she said as she petted him.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 11:10 PM

She looked at the creature with terror "E-eat poor little Eep?!" She asked, stuttering a little.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 11:13 PM

"...he's just hungry..." she said, eyeing her face carefuly, trying to see her mark. Nexus purred and looked down in shame.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 11:24 PM

She relaxed a little when the fire was further away. "Well if he's an omnivore I have some corn?" She offered some corn to the girl and her pet, but didn't more any closer, knowing the girl could easily kill her if she wanted with fire.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 11:49 PM

Cynx nodded, Nexus looking up in hope of food. "Y-Yeah, I think..." she said, thinking.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 11:59 PM

She smield a took a few steps closer, to give the burnt corn to the animal."So what exactly is he?" She asked, curiously.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 12:05 AM

"My spirit animal..." Cynx said, taking the corn and feeding it to Nexus. "...but don't touch him, he'll burn you..."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 12:16 AM

She smiled "Okay, I'll definitely remember that! Fire hurts me the most." She started back to the oak "well maybe we'll see each other again, I'm Viti." She called behind her.