Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 11-24-2007, 10:24 PM

"Cynx, let's follow her" she nodded toward the other girl as she and her owl ran off, "Maybe someone else has survived?"

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 10:27 PM

"Okay..." Cynx said, running towards the girl, tugging Nexus along.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:27 PM

"Do you hear that?" She said tilting her head to the noise. She swore she had heard someone. She moved her hand up and brushed her bangs to hide her sign. Hopeing she hadn't just made a big mistake by trusting this girl.
Not wanting to take the chance she climbed up into the tree. She didn't know what to do, maybe a whole little army had survived...

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-24-2007, 10:30 PM

She looked up at the girl then looked towards the ruins to see Cynx and the other girl coming towards her. She smiled "What are ya doin' up there?!" She called up to Amelia in the tree.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 PM

"What is this? A trap?" She made the leafs hide her, hopeing maybe it wasn't. But pretty sure it was. She looked at the other two females running. Blinking slightly she let out a slight huff, it would be hard to fight with them if she had to. She wouldn't want to, but if she had to...

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 10:37 PM

"You ran off..." Cynx said plainly, stopping in front of the tree. "...We got worried..." Nexus begant o nudge Cynx, tryign to tell her something.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 10:41 PM

Amelia looked down at the two that had just come up. How odd...she didn't know that many had really survived.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-24-2007, 10:48 PM

She smiled and tried to act like she hadn't met Amelia, in case one of the girls would try and hurt her. "Yeah, I live out here! No need to worry, I can take care of myself." She grinned at the two, then looked at the one she hadn't met yet "I'm Viti by the way, nice to meet you!" She offered her hand to shake.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-25-2007, 02:38 PM

'I thought I heard someone else though...' Anglie thought, shaking Viti's hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Anglie. I have a question though, if you live out here, then how come I've never seen you before? That was my father farm where the three of us first met..." Anglie said. She looked around, but didn't see anyone else around.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2007, 04:18 PM

Cynx crossed her arms and leaned against a tree. "I'm just surprised people survived..." she said in relief. Nexus started to look up at the trees, looking around curiously.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-25-2007, 05:55 PM

((Wow you guys got far))

Ami sighed when she finished praying. Getting up, she walked out of the temple. It was odd. The temple was in Imma, but near where Karmi used to be. She walked out not seeing anyone, her expression neutral.

Her eyes wandered to the forest near by, but she continued her way home. The path was a bit odd, but it lead straight back to the city, and to her home. Hopefully her father would still be there.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 08:01 PM

She grinned "Ever see a big ol' oak tree covered in vines all the way up the trunk?" She didn't mention how the vines got there or she lived there yet.

yuchee

Old 11-27-2007, 06:02 AM

(( Sorry, but I guess I'll jump in here.))

Mayu walked out of the wasteland that was her former home. Tears still threatened to sting her eyes but she held them back. She walked with a limp, somehow she had gotten hurt. Mayu wondered for a moment if there were any other survivors besides her. If there were, they'd all be in hiding just like her. The air around her pushed her on. It was like that sometimes, like a friend encouraging her, but that sometimes couldn't be controlled. For the past few days, or had it been weeks, maybe it was months, Mayu had been in a daze that made her lose her usually excellent sense of time. She still kept walking, in spite of herself, walking towards something she did not know.

((Again, sorry to enter so late. I'd appreciate it if someone would talk to my cahracter. Thanks much ^-^))

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Faded Send a message via MSN to Faded Send a message via Yahoo to Faded

Old 11-29-2007, 11:00 PM

Maiku stood in the Kingdom of Imma's castle entrance. He looked at the sky and sighed.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-30-2007, 02:56 PM

"huh? oh before, I have... Before the Kingdom was gone. I used to run through the woods. It was so much fun." Anglie said, 'Expescially as animals, four-legged animals. Ah I lvoe to run' she thought.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Faded Send a message via MSN to Faded Send a message via Yahoo to Faded

Old 11-30-2007, 11:11 PM

Maiku stretched his wings as far as he could, he flapped it then started to levitate off the ground, he decided to go to the top of the castle for a beautiful sight..

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 05:37 PM

She grinned and leaned against the open oak and vines started wrapping around the opening. "My perfect hiding place." She said quietly with a grin touching her eyes.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-01-2007, 05:58 PM

Ami was now back in town. She wasn't sure what to do.. She opened the door to the manor.

"Father...I'm home...Father?" She blinked, and stepped through the living room. He wasn't there. Walking up the stairs, she didn't find him in the library either.

Pushing open the door to his room, she saw him on the bed..Not moving...Not breathing. She gasped, unsure of what to do. Ami walked up to his body, and kneeled to the ground.

"Father...?" Ami whispered, touching his arm. No pulse... Did he poison himself. She just sat there, staring for awhile, wondering what she had done to get such misfortune in her life.

Standing up, she turned and walked out of the manor, heading to the nearest healers home. She wasn't able to cry. Not yet...

When she got there, she told them of the situation, and they went back to her to the manor. There, they took the dead body of her father away, to be prepared for his funeral.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 12-01-2007, 10:34 PM

"That's neat, I wish I had a hiding spot. It's would have been nice to hide while the attack from Imma was taking place" Anglie said, and lowered her head in respect for those who died when Imma attacked.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2007, 11:35 PM

Maiku reached the top of the castle of Imma. He sat down on the edge, admiring the view. "Now what..." he asked himself.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 01:05 AM

She sighed a mournful sigh "I-i wanted to help...but there were just so many from Imma looking through the forest...I was so scared..." She whispered, lowering her head.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-02-2007, 01:33 AM

Ami's father would be buried near one of the Imma castles. He was a nobleman afterall, so he had a special place saved for him and his family..Meaning her mother was buried there as well. The brunette sighed, walking towards the graveyard by the castle. It wasn't fair...After she had prayed too. Now she was really all alone. She looked towards the sky, watching a bird fly by.

No one would come to her father's funeral. It was set for the same day he died. She had requested it. The man had cutted off all ties after Ami's mother died, so what would the point of anyone coming if they wouldn't mourn for her dead father? Ami had changed into all black, not really focusing. She knew he would do something stupid like this...

She just wished she could have done something to prevent it from happening so soon.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 12-02-2007, 11:35 AM

"Same here. I couldn't do anything, I was to scared. My mom... she told me to run so I did. I regret that. Maybe if I had help, I could have saved my family instead of running." Anglie whispered, tears started streaking down her cheeks as she lifted her head.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2007, 02:12 PM

Maiku saw a girl by the castle's cemetery. He stood up, stretched his wings as far as he could, and watched her. He examined her closely, her looks and her movemetsn, wondering what she was doing there.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 07:42 PM

"I didn't mean to hide...someone else did it...I was trying to run but they hid me and I didn't resist..." She cried a little.