Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 02-19-2008, 04:20 AM

She smiled kindly "Thank you Tais and Rohan. I see this disturbs you?" She asked Rohan. "I did not believe we had come to this point either. It pains me greatly and worries me that I could not forsee this happening." She took a deep breath "A part of me wishes it was someone else, anyone else. The last thing we need is for the people to have a reason to kill our magically endowed friends. But I fear that is what will happen should the order continue with this folly."

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 04:24 AM

When he heard that it was the Order who had kidnapped the prince, Saydahn decided in that moment that he must help. They had taken his mother. Their attacks had started to become deadly and the strong sense of justice hammered into his brain at an early age came to the front.

Quickly stepping out from the shadows and in front of where the Queen sat, Saydahn bowed down to one knee. "I offer my blade against the Order." He stepped back and moved back to where he had been standing before.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2008, 04:33 AM

The queen smiled. They had all accepted. That was good. She only hoped that they could find the prince in time. She didn't even fully understand where the Order was operating from. With magic it could be anywhere in the kingdom. All she has was vague information from her men.

"Thank you good sir. I pray that fortune smiles unpon thee. The order has evaded our guards for many years now. That is why I have asked our two magic users here for help. We fear their lair is guarded by magic." She explained. "The road will be hard and I do not know where it may lead, our intellegence suggests North." She smiled weakly.

True Jelly Oh!
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 AM

"Yes," he said hastily, "Of course Your Grace." he shakily returned his chair to its upright position and sat back down. The word 'kill' certainly struck a chord, he didn't want any of the Order members killed especially since he personally knew many of them. He sat up straighter and looked up to his queen.

He was surprised to see a man appear seemingly out of no where and address the queen -I'm certainly getting surprised a lot today- and even more surprised at his comments against The Order. A Non-magic, he thought, on such an important mission? He didn't feel it was his place to say anything though, so he stayed silent. Just reminded himself that this was indeed an important mission, he wouldn't let a matter like this man distract him.

midnight_faerie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to midnight_faerie Send a message via MSN to midnight_faerie Send a message via Yahoo to midnight_faerie

Old 02-19-2008, 04:41 AM

Assilsa looks apon the others who will be on thy quest with her. then she looks apon the other magic user and back to the queen. bowing once again before they all get ready to start a journey that could be the end of all they know or could be the start of a new beginning for them all. Assilsa speaks, "Milady I can not speak for thy others but I can speak for thineself and I promise you that I shall do thy best to fight thy battle and help thine others return your prince back home safely. As for all of us this battle is personaly in its own way to each of us. I will be there to help back up thy crew and fight right beside them." then she turns her attention to the others and she bows then speaks to them."I Assilsa promise to be right there beside each of you fighting this battle together as a team I promise not to let thee down."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2008, 04:47 AM

Tais shook her head and unfolding her arms, pushed off from the wall. "Well charming as I'm sure this is, shouldn't we be going?" She muttered, not really waiting for an answer. She headed towards the door.

The queen sighed, "Of course. Time is precious." She held out what she had been clutching. A letter "Please, take this Rohan." She offered it to him "Perhaps it will help you in your quest, and perhaps it will do no more than ease your mind." She also picked up a pouch that had been laying absently beside her "And this too. I have no doubt that your quest will incur some costs."

midnight_faerie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to midnight_faerie Send a message via MSN to midnight_faerie Send a message via Yahoo to midnight_faerie

Old 02-19-2008, 04:56 AM

Assilsa turns and starts to walk out the doors and make her way down the long hall to the palace doors where the guards stand by in wait for the strangers to leave the palace.
Making her way outside and taking in a deep breath she waits for Rohan and the others as it seems that Rohan has the lead and the plans of where they should begin.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 05:00 AM

Without commenting, Saydahn walked towards the door, stopping next to the person he saw when walking into the castle and the last person into the throne room.

"I may not have magic, but I have my uses. I can see skepticism on your face." With that he walked after a girl who looked part elf who was already leaving.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2008, 05:42 AM

She didn't look up as he approached "Magic is over-rated." She told him as he got closer. "Magic can do many things, but after a while you stop being able to do them by yourself."

Tais looked at him and smiled. Then opened the doors outside and a rather impatient stallion came racing to greet her. His ears flat against his skull as he shook his mane and pawed the ground, shoving his nose into her hands, where her fingers soothed and calmed him. Her lips moving, speaking, but the sound was inaudable to all but the horse, or so it appeared.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 01:49 PM

The girl spoke the truth about magic as a whole. He knew how it could dissappear quickly, as the village's mage discovered when he tried to re-shape the land.

A stallion ran up to the girl, obviously wanting to be with her master again. Saydahn knew that his mare would not tear out of the stables to run up to him. Walking into the temporary stable set up close to the gate for people just visiting, he took out his horse and flipped a small coin to the boy who had taken her and walked out.

True Jelly Oh!
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2008, 02:53 PM

Rohan looked up briefly, partly because he'd told himself he would be distracted by this man and partly because Saydahn had left his side quickly after speaking. I suppose it would be best not to go insulting my companions on this quest, he told himself just to keep from calling out some vulgarity, at least until I'm out of the palace.

One exasperated sigh and he was halfway over it; a sideways glare in the man's direction and it was little more than a little bee buzzing beside his ear. He opened the letter, hoping it wasn't what it looked like. The matter quickly became less like a bee and more like a swarm of them. He stuffed the ransom note into his tunic. It was definitely from The Order, no renegade party like he'd hoped. He truly hoped his will was stronger than his ties to The Order, otherwise he could be temped to...No, I can't seriously be thinking of that. This kingdom is my main priority, not The Order. Not The Order.

He calmed himself down a looked around, he looked at the horses with a bemused look on his face and his arms folded. For some reason, he felt almost...cocky today. Already, he was gathering magic to head forward.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-20-2008, 10:02 PM

Tais looked up now they were all outside "I don't supppose that letter has a name and address on it?" She asked Rohan Scepticaly as she brushed her stallions mane from his dark eyes. "I don't reckon the order travels by horse or foot very often." She added.

True Jelly Oh!
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 03:07 PM

Rohan stopped concentrating on his magic for a second and ran his fingers through his hair trying to clear his mind. "No, as a matter of fact they don't, which could make it a lot harder to find them." He took out the ransom note again, "But, North is North and that's about all we'll need to know at this second. Unless you can get something from this." Rohan handed her the note, "It's from The Order themselves, perhaps you can get some sort of magical mark off it?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-25-2008, 04:33 AM

Tais shrugged, but didn't take the letter from him. "My people have a saying." She told him quietly "Uuma ma' ten' rashwe, ta tuluva a'lle." She turned from him and hoisted herself onto the horse, who seemed rather pleased to have her there. He pawed at the ground with his left hoof and tossed his mane, ready to be on his way. Away from all these humans. They scared him.

True Jelly Oh!
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-27-2008, 02:17 PM

His hand still holding out the envelope, Rohan stood there for another awkward second before returning the note to his tunic and his attention to gathering magic. "I obviously need to brush up on my Elven," he said almost to himself. He really didn't understand how the Elves could stay in their precious seclusion while the war was going on, they were beings of magic after all. He thought of asking Tais but decided the question would just be met with more Elven hostility; instead, he gave her a slight sideways glance.

"Are you all ready to go?" He looked over at them all, his gaze hovering for a second on Saydahn as if to say, I hope you can keep up, 'cause I sure as hell won't slow down for the likes of you. Or a slightly paraphrased form of that.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-28-2008, 12:46 AM

Tais shook her head, she could translate for him, but she didn't. A serene smile spread across her cherub lips as she leant down to her steads ear. Her hair merging with his as her lips breathed inaudible words that soothed the stallions restless spirit. As she drew herself upright once more she nodded "North we go." Was her reply, signalling her readiness. A second later the horse moved forewards, eager to begin this quest and have done.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 03:31 AM

Elven was spoken. Although Saydahn knew none, he was oddly comforted by the fact that at least this member of the group was somewhat hard to figure out. It might help them all out if there was another who could read faces like he could.

He clucked to his horse, steering her out of the castle gate, and onto a path leading north.