Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-24-2008, 03:04 AM

Fred scratched his head, trying to think of a way to word it better. "Well, what I mean is that we keep in contact, but we don't usually see each other..physically." He knew that it made even less sense, but he gave up and listened to Vivex's answer. I've raised you too. I made sure you didn't die. A few times! A few times and you never let me forget about it. Besides, I was the one who taught you to fight, and keep your clothes on. "Besides my sister, I've gotten to know a few kids here and there.

Looks like today I've met a few more." He smiled, but there was a mischievous glint behind it. He looked around, a bit bored. Hey, I've got an itch to battle, how about you? Heh, I thought you were pissed because of all the damage you took. Well I need a pick me up. Fred stood up and looked down at Vivex, who was shifting. "Your leg still hurting?" It was more of a statement than a question, but he wondered how long that would continue hurting. He had always wanted to have a spar with a werewolf.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 05:47 PM

Miirik looked at Meredith.
"Possessed, huh? Well... Depending on how you look at it, this evil eye of yours could be a good thing. If you don't loose the battle, one: You free a poor soul from the pain of being here. Two: You become more popular and the closer you get to never having to fight again." Miirik knew that Meredith was kind person and might not like what he had just said, but he thought maybe that could help for lots of people thought that way and many people did want to die rather than fight.

Vivex shook her head.
"Okay, Okay. I give up. Whatever you do, you do, and you seem to be doing fine." She smiled. When Fred asked about her leg she knew it was an invitation to battle.
"Well... As long as it's not a battle to the death, I think I'll be fine. Plus I do need some more experience fighting alone." She stood and went over to her hammer. The hammer was enchanted in such a way that only she could pick it up and wield it without any trouble. Cleaning off the blood on it she went over to Miirik.
"Miirik, Fred and I are going to battle." Miirik's face went from kind to worried.
"Don't fret. I'll be fine." Then she went and stood in front of Fred.
"May the best Gladiator win." Vivex turned and headed for the Arena.

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 06:26 PM

'Come, we'll go for a walk,' Kristos said in Ophelia's head, their goat head bleating.

"I don't feel like it," Ophelia said aloud, her sadness making her grumpy.

'You can have a riiiiide,' they taunted in a singsong voice.

"...Well why didn't you say so in the first place!" she said, happily clambouring onto his back, his goat head acting as a seatback.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 10:26 PM

"But, I don't wanna fight! I don't care whatever happens, how many sould I free, I just don't ever want to fight again. And whenever I try not too, befor a battle, when I think I don't want to do this, I don't want to kill someone, one step on that sand, and I'm gone!" she said, tears in her eyes. "If they would want me to fight you, I would murder without even a second thought! I've done it before, you know, kill someone I cared for, I killed my own sister!" she was trying to hold back the tears that stung in her eyes, but few escaped so she turned her head away, hoping he wouldn't see, she hated crying in front of other people, made her feel like a crybaby

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-24-2008, 10:41 PM

"Pretty much." Fred reached into his pocket for a pair of gloves with spiked knuckles residing on top. "Sweet, grab your weapon and we can head over to the battlefield."Ooh, fighting a- Don't even go there Reira. Pft, I'm not that shady. Besides I was going to say that fighting the handicapped is rather un-noble, is that the word?. He ignored his sister and followed Vivex. It was covered in blood, the sign of a rather "messy" fighter. He saw the look on Miirik's face and chuckled a bit before leaning closer to him. "Don't worry, I won't give your sister too much of a beating." He said this jokingly, but laced it with a bit of malice, all fake of course. He turned to VIvex and nodded. Totally me. Totally not, but I don't want to see our family name disgraced.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 11:04 PM

Miirik gave Fred a death glare and then turned back to Meredith. He, could here her soft crying. putting a hand on her shoulder, hoping to cher her up. He could almost understand what she was going through, but since he could control himself....That was it!
"Meredith, do you think that maybe you could repress those people? Maybe push them out of your mind, with some help?" He hoped that what he was thinking might be of some help.

Vivex went over to the middle of the Arena. A guard stood there. Clearing her
throat she spoke to the guard.
"Exscuse me, but would you be so kind to exit the Arena so that this boy and I can fight?" She said this sarcastically and put emphases on the word 'boy'. The guard looked at her boredly and then walked away. Vivex smiled, she aways did before a battle, she never knew why. Maybe it was how she imagined her opponent's defeat, and how it could be done that made her smile. Vivex walked a few feet away from the middle and tuned around and looked at Fred menacingly.
"That guard probably just went to go announce that a battle will be taking place, so don't make a fool of yourself." She smiled slyly. Vivex balanced her hammer in her hand. It felt as light as a feather, but her hammer wasn't all she was going to use. No illusions would be needed in this fight. She smiled to herself, thinking of the things she might be able to do this time. The ground of the Arena began to shift and change as more people crowded in. After a Minute or two when the Arena was nearly full the terrain t finally took the form a plain battle field with nothing to hide behind.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 11:40 PM

"I tried, I tried training my mind against it but the cirse is too powerfull" Then she looked at him and saw he was thinking of something. "What are you thinking of?" she asked him, a bit suspicious. She noticed Fred and Vivex had left to fight. It felt so muhc more silent now for some reason, but she hadn't paid attention at all to them. She wondered what Miirik was think about, she thought it probably wouldn't work but maybe it was worth trying?

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-24-2008, 11:42 PM

Fred just shrugged off the glare he was getting before stepping into the arena. Don't glare at him, that just makes him happy! Reria knew Miirik couldn't hear him, but it was worth a shot. What she's used to fighting girls? I don't know I mean most of the time I see Miirik and Vivex fighting together. He stepped his shoes into the sand, feeling a small sinking beneath his feet. "Aw, you don't have to worry about me." I would if I were her. You might end up making her look like a fool for wasting her time on you. Psh, you wish. He put on his gloves, making sure that the straps were secure.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-25-2008, 04:08 AM

Miirik shrugged.
"This is an old Werepire tradition. It's simple to follow but hard to achieve..." Miirik positioned himself so that he was sitting cross legged and that his hands were on Meredith's.
"Now for this to work you have to let me into your mind. You have to let me into the part of you thats holds the evil eye. Then after I get to feel whats it's like, I might be able to help." He knew that at this point the whole thing didn't make much sense but in time it would.

Vivex readied herself. Pushing everything out of her mind that didn't concern that battle. She looked into Fred's eyes, digging into his head, trying to get anything that might help her with what to do with her illusions. Vivex cocked her head to one side. There was someone else in Fred head, a totally different personality. She took the voice of this person, not literally. Just the sound of it. Vivex would use it later. All the while she was doing this she circled around Fred. Vivex knew that if it took more than ten minutes for your opponent to attack they couldn't make up their minds and might not really be focusing on her. Vivex waited for Fred to make the first move.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-25-2008, 02:27 PM

Oh, what'chu doing looking for me?! Your battle's with Freddy over here! Err..Outside of his mind. ..No comment Reira, no comment. He watched Vivex circle around him, probably waiting for him to make the first move. I suppose you get to go first, like all the other times..off the battlefield. You're nasty, even if you weren't thinking that. He observed Vivex in her movements, she was moving pretty well, but it looked as if she was limping at the same time. Of course, she did get injured. He jumped into the air, back flipping all the way to where Vivex was going next. "Oh an observer? Those are fun, especially when they get hurt for trying to get eye candy. He decided not to play dirty, for now and just went for a punch to the stomach, twisting it in.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-25-2008, 06:02 PM

Vivex didn't answer Fred just watched as he moved closer. When he went to punch her, Vivex dogged to the side, but given her wounded leg the punch still hit her. Being thrown sideways and backward and the same time Vivex tried to regain her balance. Once she had, she put her free hand and where Fred had hit her. It stung but was nothing more than a scratch. Vivex looked back at him. then with out warning she disappeared and then reappeared behind him and swung her hammer, knocking him into the center of the Arena. Smiling she finally answered Fred's remark abut her being and observer.
"Now, now Fred. Your not much for eye candy." She said this in a 'mean' way, trying to get on his nerves.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-25-2008, 10:42 PM

Fred stood up, rubbing where he had been hit. Ohh, female dog got some bite to her. She's not the only female dog here. Hey, don't bring Miirik into this! Fred responded with and ellipse and cracked his knuckles. "Oh? So you were checking me out earlier. That's nice to know." He circled around her, before sweeping one his feet under her good leg. "Unfortunately, I can't say the same to someone who smells their down dookie." And you call me shady? You got some bark to your bite. Fred smirked to himself at that comment from his sister. So do you, but unfortunately, it's all bark. Psh, whatever. If his sister had a hand, he'd be talking to it by now, but that wasn't the case.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-25-2008, 11:46 PM

Vivex smiled,
"Yeah, okay. Maybe I was. Though if you already like me that much, I'd have to say no. I like boys with longer hair." She jumped over his foot.
"Down dookie?" Vivex raise an eyebrow, and then kicked him in the face.
"So, who's up there in your head?" Vivex just needed a little something about this person, and then she could really start fighting. She jumped back a few feet, out of Fred's leg and arm range.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 12:01 AM

Fred veered his head way from the kick just in time for Vivex's foot to miss. Boys with long hair. Oh like cats? He stood there as Vivex backed away from him. Yup, I'm too hot to handle. You wish. I don't have to."Oh just the voice in my head that keeps me up at night. Unfortunately it doesn't keep me from drinking or bloodshed or even smoking." At least I keep you from statutory rape. Fred rolled his eyes and ran in a straight line towards Vivex before going off to the side and coming around toward her left and flipping in the air, landing on his left hand. He kicked Vivex in the neck, before doing a handspring and making distance between him and his opponent.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 02:40 AM

Vivex tightened her grip on her hammer, bracing herself for Fred's attack. What he had just told her wasn't what she needed but it was good ebough. When Fred veered to her left she was about to turn and counter when his foot met the underside of her chin. Vivex flew across the Arena, ten, fifteen feet away from Fred. Slowly she stood back up wiping blood from her mouth with the back of her hand.
"You know, its not polite to hit a lady." She said spitting blood to clear her mouth. She should've seen that coming, but she was so used to Miirik telling her if something was coming at her from behind. Vivex swung her hammer. She was to far away to hit Fred with it form here, so she decided to use her magic this time. Vivex Stuck her foot out in front of her and made a circle in the sand.
"
Ixen." she uttered in a voice so quiet she might as well had said it in her mind. Then the circle she had drawn around her burst up in flames. Though, Miirik would be the only one that knew, those flames weren't real, just a figment of the imagination. Even though the gave of heat and burnt like real flames the weren't really there.
"How'd you like to play with fire?" She said in a devilish tone. Her hammer vanished like smoke in the air and Vivex ran at Fred, her claws clearly visible. She slashed at Fred's legs and then went for his face. After that she jumped back again, giving herself five feet of clearance.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 02:54 AM

"Where am I going to find one here? We ditched Meredith already." Buuuurn! That sucks, because I was saving that for you. Fred raised an eyebrow at the ring of flames was it even real? With all the things he's seen the battle might as well have been a dream for him. Unfortunately, his comeuppance came as Vivex slashed his legs, ripping Fred's jeans in the process. Damn, now I've got to add laundry to my to-do list

Tsk, tsk Freddy. Always loosing your pants on the job. He felt the scratches stinging and had to sue his arms rather than his favored legs. He blocked the rest of her claws, but ended up with a few scratches on his face. "Fire's a tricky thing, then again I burned you twice today." He ran straightforward again, but instead of coming forward he went for her back, pushing his fist and twisting it in. Even if it didn't hit, he would be able to get her to react in some way.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 03:10 AM

Vivex Was ready this time. when he ran and went behind her she jumped and flipped backwards and kicked him hard in the lower back. Vivex cringed slightly, her leg was throbbing now, but she pushed the pain out of her mind. She would deal with it later.
"Haha very funny." She said and then she thrust her hand at Fred's side trying to scratch him.
"You burned me with words. They can be easily tossed away. Scorch marks on your skin is another matter entirely." Vivex took some of the 'flames' up in her hands and threw the fire ball at Fred. If that didn't hit, Vivex would start using something else. Something she had a hunch would work in some way to her advantage.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 03:29 AM

Fred cursed under his breath when he was kicked by Vivex. Even with her bad leg, she was still pretty strong, but that came with a price; putting stress on an already injured leg was pretty rash too. "Why thank you, I'm going to be here all week." He stumbled, but was able regain balance as he rubbed the area where he was kicked. "Oh snap. I think you took my back out sonny boy." He said this in a mock old person voice, hunching over. Like it hasn't been shaved off from all those other reckless fights.

As Vivex tried to mangle Fred, he blocked with his own hands, matching her claw for nail. Slap fight! "I wouldn't say that. Words cut under the skin, I can heal myself quite fine." He turned his body to the side when Vivex had tried to hit with one of her flames and charged up his own fireball, trying to aim at her hand. Fire versus fire Cherie. Sorry, but I'm no cherry. "Let's see how well you roast."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 04:13 AM

Vivex waited for Fred to attack.
"Your welcome, and I'm not a boy." She grwoled when her attack didn't hit him and was even madder when her fire ball missed. Dodging Fred's fire ball her hammer returned to her hands. Vivex stood up strait and took a deep breath. The pain in her leg was killing her but she wasn't about to give up the battle just yet.
"Fred..." Vivex's menacing voice sounded form behind him. But her lips had not moved. Another vivex ran out from behind the real Vivex. A cloud of dust mad it so that they both could not bee seen. Wen the dust settle they both stood next to each other.
"Now Try and guess which one is the real me." they both spoke at the same time. vivex stood where she was and Vivex ran and stood behind Fred. Vivex swung her hammertrying to get Fred to move cloer to the illusion of herself.

((when I talk about the illusion of Vivex I'll spell her name un-capitalized. so you kinda get at who's, who. but Fred doesn't really know... And this is my last post of the night.))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 04:50 AM

Meredith listened when he explained what she had to do 'Let him in my head?' she thought, she didn't like the thought at all, would he see what she had been through, what she thinks and feels? 'Well it was to feel what it's like, so ofcoarse he will feel what she felt' she thought, still thinking everything through and sort of debating with herself what to think of all this 'But didn't I already tried whatever possible to prevent the possesion' she did, she tried all she could, but not what others could. She decided to give it a shot and tried to clear her mind, not sure how to let him in. "How.. How does this work?" she asked, still a bit uncertain

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 02:46 PM

(Alrighty then.))
Fred grinned as Vivex was slowly being pissed off. She ain't no boy, she's certainly no woman either. I don't know whether or not to even go there. He looked at Vivex's leg and wondered how much, if at all it would hurt. He heard Vivex call out his name before a cloud of dust and two shadows circle around him. Despite being a tad surprised, he didn't show it. "Call my name now? I'm honored." He turned around and saw two Vivexes standing side by side. "Son of a-" He didn't get to finish that sentence when one of the girls went behind him and swung her hammer. "Geezus, girl, you sure get pissed." So much for sticks and stones. He realized he couldn't dodge without coming into the other and tried to block with his fists, skidding near "vivex" as he did so. God damn, that's part of plan too isn't it? He sighed and braced himself for what would come next.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 04:11 PM

Miirik waited quietly and patiently for Meredith to say weather she wanted him to do this or not. When she asked how it worked Miirik closed his eyes.
"All you need to do is be calm. You will feel nothing. Just me..." Miirik breathed deeply and then squeezed Meredith's hand and then loosened his grip. Slowly he pulled out a small strand of thought, Meredith's last battle. What he was doing now was a healing ritual, meant to heal that mind of bad thoughts. When he had taken the strand of thought into his own mind he let it wander, imprinting itself into his memory. Miirik clenched his teeth, this was the same feeling he got when the half moon was in the night sky. He tried to hold himself still, but he couldn't. All those voices ringing in his head kept saying 'Get up! Fight!'. Miirik let go of Meredith's hand and opened his eyes, taking deep breaths. He hadn't notice that he had been holding his breath. The voices stopped.
"Now, I know how you feel." He said holding his head.

Vivex and vivex laughed.
"Yes. You really did piss me off. Happy?" She said in a joking tone. vivex threw down her hammer where it disappeared and two sapphire daggers appeared in her hands instead. she smiled and thrust the daggers at Fred, cutting into his side. Vivex swung her hammer once again, hitting Fred in the same spot her decoy had just cut him.
"Hope that didn't hurt to much." She said sarcastically.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 09:19 PM

Comedian I am. For what, physical humor Fred flinched at the appearance of sapphire daggers. "Man if it weren't for the fact that I was going to die, I'd tell you that metal's better than jewelry." He blocked the daggers from impaling him, but wasn't ready for the hammer and was knocked back about ten feet. And it's almost a home run. The crowd goes "BOO!"

And I tohught they'd be cheering for the not humans too. Fred stood up, holding his side which had a nice bruise forming, but still held a smirk on his lips. "Don't worry about me kid, I'm a masochist by heart." I suppose that would explain a lot, but you contradicting yourself sometimes. Pshh, whatever. He looked at his legs which had scabbed over, lucky for him. He let go of where he was struck and ran straight forward at one of the Vivexes [hopefully the real one] and threw a barrage of punches and kicks, aimed for her gut and solar plexus.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 10:57 PM

vivex shrugged.
"Meh, hey at least they work." though she cursed when he blocked her attack. Vivex smiled broadly as he hit him, and sent him flying. The illusion of her came and stood in front of Vivex, like a human shield and was hit by Fred's blows, with in turn made the illusion break an disappear.
"Shit." Vivex cursed and dogged the rest of the blows. She jumped and rolled to the side. A slight cry could be heard from her has her wound opened up again. Vivex held a hand on her leg, blood trickling down it.
"Damn it already. Friggen pothoc." She cursed in draconic and clenched her teeth. She would either have to surrender or somehow miraculously win. Vivex decided to use that voice she had found in Fred's head, maybe that would by her some time to think of something else. Mean while she tried not to move to much, so that the bleeding might not be so severe.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 11:14 PM

Fred grinned when he had hit the illusion, at least he now knew where the real Vivex was. He stopped when Vivex's wound had opened up. Blood fell out freely and seemed to have induced her cursing as well, not that it would make her heal. Annnd, that's why we don't fight injured, ever. Well maybe you don't. He waited for her to make her next move, whenever that was. I wonder, if she can make fake clones then what else can she do with her fakey illusions.

Maybe you'll findo ut soon in enough to make her surrender. Fred cracked his neck, as he concocted his next half of an unfinished plan. She's got something planned, definitely. I'd be careful if I were you. Well you kind of are In a burst of speed Fred caught up to Vivex and sailed into the air, creating a flame that circled his fist. He came down and struck Vivex in the solar plexus again.