Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 06:23 AM

They make oodles of game applications on Facebook, like Pet Society Geo Challenge, Country Story, and the like. I used to play all of their games, but eventually it was too draining to go on every single day.

Who else plays these games? :D

Aprile
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 05:28 PM

I was a hardcore Pet Society player ;) I would buy playfish cash when new cash items were out but now they seem to have gone crazy and it is neverending playfish cash items.

Same with Restaurant City, plus I grew bored of them :(

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 08:17 PM

I know what you mean. When you first start a game, you're all excited and go on every day. But after maybe a month or two, it starts getting less exciting, and eventually you just drop it. I was a hard-core Pet Society player too... I had a whole room devoted to all sorts of plushies. :sweat:

luvlolli
Music Is My Escape :P
Send a message via Yahoo to luvlolli

Old 07-28-2011, 02:57 AM

I used to love to go on Pet Society, but i got bored with it after a while so now i only go on once in a while. I dont like how almost half of their items are now you need playfish cash to by them.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 03:29 AM

Yeah, the "pay to get neat stuff" thing sort of ticks me off too.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-01-2011, 06:07 PM

I used to play a lot of their facebook games. A lot of their ideas are fun, like that planet game where you shoot projectiles across a planet =D
Super cute.

For some time I played Pet Society, but I also found it too tiresome to log in everyday. I jump on every now and then to see if there's anything cute I really want. Usually around the Halloween and Christmas seasons =)
Country Story was also really cute, but I'm tired of the farming simulation games. Harvest Moon/Rune Factory are enough for me o3o
The pirates game was also cute but not one of their strongest games. Pet Society and that Planet game I think stick out the most for me...I feel bad for forgetting the name of the planet game ;3;

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 10:34 PM

I used to play all of their games as well... well, all the ones I could. Especially pet society and restaurant city. *Has so many random friends on facebook from that* Then I went away for a couple of weeks and never came back. I can't say I miss them either. That was pre mene for me, so now I have a new addiction.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 05:23 AM

@Veiss: (First of all I love your username. It's so pretty~ =3)
Oh yeah, I go onto Pet Society for events to buy clothes or whatever. Recently my friend really wanted the Harry Potter themed plushes gifted to her, and I went on for that. But yeah, a lot of their games require daily commitment, which is something that gets tiring after a while. But I remember going on Country Story almost religiously at one point. :sweat:

@Carzee: Ooh, I don't think I've ever needed to add random people for games. A lot of my real buddies played so it made no difference. For me, it was also pre-Mene. :yes:

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-03-2011, 08:27 AM

@Aerinn: * u* Thank you! I can say the same for your name ~
They had Harry Potter themed plushies? D= Did I miss out on those or is that still going on? I've been very out of the loop on what's going on since generally I just go for Halloween and Christmas like I mentioned in my last post. But yea, I get tired of jumping on daily when there are so many other things I do online too, like these avatar social sites * A*. Maybe if there was a more social aspect to the game; like, if they were their own avatar site, like Mene, I'd be a whole lot more active =D ! For sure ^^
Country Story is so much cuter than Farmville.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 10:58 PM

Yeah, there was a Snape and Sirius Black plushie event thing. My friend wanted them so I went on briefly to give it to her. But now that I think of it, I only gave her one of the two. :sweat:
I hope the "It all starts soon" event for Mene really does start soon, because I love events. :D
And yes! I agree that Country story was cute. I loved my animals~ :heart:

Parinia
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Parinia

Old 08-06-2011, 04:54 PM

I play Pet Society at least a little bit every day...or try to anyway. I play way too many games and have too many interests, unfortunately on top of all that there's real life crap that gets in the way and I get tired real easily and like to sleep a lot.

I play Country Story and some other games but not as much as I play Pet Society.