666DjFromTheDeath666
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 12:12 AM

Hey people !
I love Sims on PC ,XBOX 360,PS3 basicly any other consoles !
i have been playing for so long and i havent even had a death yet
and im like on top for everything and i have never used cheat codes ..
i have started when i was like around 7 years old at my mom's work i was bored and she decided to make me play she did not even have to explain to me how to play i guess i just picked it up like that alone .. i changed my sims so many times but i have never changed game .. And im not stoping ! okay maybe i will one day when ill get fed up ... wich it might not really happend.. When did you start playing sims ? How did you start playing it ? And what type of consoles do you have it on ..? i have it on xbox 360 and PC ! i also like mincraft but that is not on the good thread XP

Gizensha
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 03:15 AM

I have an on-again, off-again play style with The Sims. I'll typically play for a few hours a day for 2 days to 2 weeks once every few months to a year. Only have it for PC, and this pattern has basically lasted since the original (No expansions for the original, just University for 2 and unless an expansion was released without me noticing all the expansions, and none of the stuff packs, for 3)

XunknownX
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 AM

I used to have an on and off kind of thing with it as well. I played the first ones for PC once in a while, though my sibling was the real Sims player. Also played a little Sims 2 and expansions when they let me try it. Same for Sims 3. I also played a bit of Bustin' Out for Gamecube and Urbz in the city or whatever it was called. I don't think I am too interested in it presently, though. =/

ImmenseZeldaPassion

Old 07-01-2012, 01:25 PM

I was talking to one of my neighbor's about my sims for wii and they said they got one of the sims game. They let me come round to play it, I quite liked it and played on it all the time (well only when I was at their house) I got the sims 3 a few months later so I had my own copy. Haha he was jealous! :)

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 09:54 PM

I go through phases of playing the Sims. I started off when I was around seven or eight and played the original game on the PS2 at my aunt's house. I had my sim for about ten minutes before she starved to death. Now I play solely on the PC even though I still have my old PS2 console games.

How can you have been playing since you were seven and not have a death? :o

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-04-2012, 06:23 PM

I love the Sims. I started playing when the first ones came out, and graduated on until the Sims 3 came out. That's mainly what I play, but when I'm up for some of the older stories I'll go back to my old save file in my Sims Castaways.

I got the first Sims 3 the day it came out. I never even considered cheat codes, and I've still got the first Sim I've ever made. Albeit I had to turn off the aging process until the Generations came out, in which I allowed him to use the age freeze potion. Now, I've mastered everything so far, have over seventy million simeoleons, have houses in Egypt, France, and China, live in the largest house in town, have found every gem, metal, insect, and small animal, have had every job, and know everyone from every country and in my own town. He's also had at least twelve spouses, possibly more than twenty kids among them all.

Now I'm anticipating the arrival of the newest expansion pack.

No, by the way, I don't have much of a life. Sad, sad me.