Abduco
I don't know what I'm doing
Send a message via AIM to Abduco

Old 09-19-2010, 11:29 PM

Yeahh, I wanna know what games I need to buy off of it. I've only bought A Link to the Past so far.
I plan on getting the original Mario (I LOVED that game when I was little)
and the original Sonic.. I've never really played a Sonic game, but I've always adored him.
What else do you recommend for me?
Specifically Sonic wise.

Don't recommend the N64 Zelda games, because I still have that console and those games. That's pretty much it.
.. GO, GO, GO! :D

Abduco

Old 09-21-2010, 09:10 PM

.. seriously? nothing?

Soda
Sodipop

Old 09-25-2010, 09:24 PM

Can't say I've ever found the need to buy virtual console games off the wii, but doesn't ign have a section where they review those? Might be a good place to start.

Abduco

Old 10-03-2010, 04:34 AM

Didn't know that.
Thanks.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-03-2010, 10:33 AM

I don't know about you, but I plan on getting the original Harvest Moon myself. xD

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-03-2010, 09:29 PM

I have been so tempted to get Super Mario RPG on my Wii. It was my absolute favorite game when I was a wee lass, but apparently it's quite rare, so while I still have a working SNES, buying a real copy of it will cost me upwards of $40. >< But for the wii, I think the price is somewhere closer to $5.
I can't tell you how well the game translates to a wii controller, having never played it on the wii, but I can tell you that the game is incredibly fun. :heart:

Arumaixana
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 12-06-2010, 02:44 AM

I don't know for sure I've only played the 3 minute preview, but the Orginal F-Zero seems like an oddly addicting game and Star Fox 64. Those are the one's I'm planning to get anyways. OH and the original Legend of Zelda of course :3