666DjFromTheDeath666
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 12:54 AM

Hehe here is a funny one .. i love playing sims but i do not want my friends to know it.. Because it's not something that my friends would be proud of .. i always want to tell them but when i bring up the subject of sims they start saying like "Oh my god people that play that must be like a totall looser
" and stuff like that .. What game do you play bout want no one to know about ?

XunknownX
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:30 AM

Hm... I can't think of any currently, but if it was one game where I WISH I actually didn't really show anyone at the time(at least family members), was Persona 3. It made them uncomfortable and they most likely gave me questionable looks for a while. =|

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 10:07 PM

None really. My friends know that I'm a bit of a gamer and I'm proud of all my little obsessions.

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 07-03-2012, 02:44 PM

Really Unknown? Why did you get weird looks for persona 3? The shooting in the head thing is about all I can think of.

Hmmm... I will refuse to admit it, but I love Viva Pinata. I suck at it, but it's just so darn colourful.

Gizensha
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2012, 06:56 PM

Viva Pinata is a rather delightful management sim, yeah.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-05-2012, 08:30 PM

Minecraft. I don't want my friends to think I'm more nerdy than they think I already am.

XunknownX
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tntk_2 View Post
Really Unknown? Why did you get weird looks for persona 3? The shooting in the head thing is about all I can think of.

Hmmm... I will refuse to admit it, but I love Viva Pinata. I suck at it, but it's just so darn colourful.
That's exactly why. ^^;
They just showed they were uncomfortable with it. It's just my own mind thinking they may have judged me further than that.

I still think it's a good game, though. ( and I actually thought the effect was cool... also it was super easy to understand why someone'd be so nervous to try using the persona or something)

Hm... I remember years ago I was afraid of people knowing I rented Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. Eventually it was found out, and I was teased a bit, but I still enjoyed the game, aha.

FweeChan

Old 07-10-2012, 11:21 PM

Wizard 101. I get reaaaaaally bored and start to play it x'DD!

KyleDOT
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2012, 07:31 AM

Hmmm...It would have to be Star wars: Knights of the old republic, my friends played it ages ago and then I started to play it heaps then I brought the game up in a conversation and then they all say it was the worst game ever...but they all play COD now which is just the same shooter each time with better graphics and not much else so what would they know?

QueenFool
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2012, 05:35 PM

I don't mind people knowing when I play the Sims, but I try not to let them know that I enjoy creating scenarios to torture them. Gee, that makes me sound sadistic! But it's so funny when they run around in front of a fire instead of evacuating or putting it out.

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 07-20-2012, 12:33 AM

Animal Crossing >.>;;
Total guilty pleasure :3

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 07-20-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleDOT View Post
Hmmm...It would have to be Star wars: Knights of the old republic, my friends played it ages ago and then I started to play it heaps then I brought the game up in a conversation and then they all say it was the worst game ever...but they all play COD now which is just the same shooter each time with better graphics and not much else so what would they know?
The only issue I find with SWTOR (I do play it however) is that BW is fucking up the entire process. Instead of upgrading the endgame content they are putting more effort into Legacy content. Which, is all great but patch 1.2 was shit. I know alot of people who cancelled their subs. Character Transfers is the only thing that will save the fuckin' game tbh. Now, they need to release at least 1-2 more operations and some new end-game dailies or flashpoints for hardmodes. Preferably, fuck the flashpoints and roll up into 2-3 Operations as well as some more storyline content.

Though, they did do something right with the group finder. LOL I would like to see some mroe story content though to be honest. Operations and Hard Modes get boring and getting multiple characters to Valor 70 is a bit ridiculous. Especially when y ou hit valor 55. -_-;

And, they need to bring fucking Ilum PVP back.

Fade
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2012, 12:18 PM

Honestly, there's not a single game I won't be afraid to admit I'd played once and awhile.
If they can't accept that I play(ed) that and judge me for it, what kind of friends are they?

reddpop
weesnaw

Old 07-30-2012, 11:47 AM

..........Hatoful Boyfriend. A dating sim. With pigeons. And I love it a lot hahah ;uvu

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2012, 05:32 PM

@reddpop I PLAY THAT TOO. Though I only have the free version so I'm kinda done with it.

One game I don't really want people to know I play is the Little London minigame in Professor Layton and the Last Spectre. Hahaha...

Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 08-01-2012, 01:10 AM

Nothing that I can think of. I don't have a reason to hide any of the games I play.

reddpop
weesnaw

Old 08-01-2012, 05:01 AM

@Aerinn: The full version is definitely worth the money! You get BBL, which I think just makes the game x100000000 times better. It has a really awesome plotline for a game where you date pigeons. xD

Hmm... another game I wouldn't want people to know that I played would also be... Time Hollow for DS

Tanuki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2012, 09:05 PM

Prof Layton. Because I'm 19 and I STILL cannot beat any of the games. I pass the puzzles I get stuck on to my mum and BAM. Shes done them. All of my friends finished them way back when and were done with them but... I MUST FINISH.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM

@Liquid Diamond: AC is epic >3< too bad my friends think it's boring orz

@reddpop: lol I played Time Hollow XD not that good

@Tanuki: there's a walkthrough online if you need help with the puzzles, it even shows all of the hints before giving the solution. Good luck, anyway XD

Well... I don't want my family to know I've played 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors.... twice orz It's awesome, and has the best plot ever, but they'd probably ground me for playing such an obscure game XDD But I constantly advertise it around my friends, I want someone to talk about it XD

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 08-14-2012, 06:15 AM

I've got one game that I refuse to play unless i'm home alone now.
Dead or Alive Extreme 2.
Boing.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 04:18 AM

Pokemon, Skylanders, Harvest Moon, etc... yeah I still play kids games...

Then there is the 500+ list of games I can't say because kids these days are too young to have even heard of them.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 03:38 PM

There's nothing wrong with playing kids games! >3< they are just so sweet and cute~

Also, just remembered, I hide from everyone that I am secretly addicted to dating sims.
Sadly there are almost none for the DS ;~;

Misty Aura

Old 08-22-2012, 08:01 AM

I still play pokemon (the older versions, like emerald) there are around 4 of my classmates who plays it but they have no idea that I actually play it.

I play lots of MMOs that no one actually knows what are they (At least in the town that I'm living in). All they know is Black Shot, Maple Story and Audition. That's pretty much it and they act like they're boss when they know what is League of Legends, World of Warcraft or Dota. And most people think I have no hobbies or such since I don't really tell them about MMOs.

roxxie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2012, 10:04 PM

Basically... I don't want them to know about anything I do on the computer, haha! I feel that they'd think I'd be weird if I told them I liked to play on sites like Mene, because all my friends ever do on the computer is go on facebook |:
I never go on facebook.

Aaaaand also. I don't really want them to know I still play my DS. Because they all have an iTouch that they play with, and I don't think some of them even know what a Nintendo DS is. It's just... awkward.

I'm so different from my friends in real life haha.

hazen the demon of war

Old 08-23-2012, 04:10 PM

Yeah superman 64 rented it when I was a kid played for a hour then dropped it and played megamanX3 I think