Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-19-2008, 06:25 PM

The story

In the year 0120 AUC(After Utopia Creation) which is millions and millions of years from now everyone who is born is given a number. This number decides where they live, wear, and do. There is, however, a group of rebels that are fighting the utopia. They are known as Zeros. The Zero's ran away from the numbers they recieved and went to the land known as underground to help the rebelion in any way they can.

Basically, your ether a rebel or one of the people fighting against the rebels. Before you begin of course... you need to know some facts. The numbers that each and every person is given at birth is one out of four numbers.(1-4) If your a four then your pretty much royalty. Their sort of like the rulers, kings, queens, and prince(ess)'s of society. Then, there's the three's who are like royal advisors. They basically like the fours personal helpers in a way. Then there are the two's who are just the basic people of society. Last but not least are the ones. The ones are, unfortunatly, slaves.

Now the rebels are the zero's who, as said before, are the rebels to the utopia who live in the underground. They are fighting the three's actually. Why? The three's are told to keep the secret of the ones away from the fours. What I'm trying to say is that the fours have no idea about the slaves(aka the one's) because the three's are meant to keep it secret. The three's are all basically trying to eliminate the zeros from destroying the utopia that is in place.

If you have any questions or sugestions then just pm me with them! :D

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-19-2008, 06:29 PM

Profile Code

Okay, first off, if your a rebel you should have been any of the other numbers (1-4) before you became a zero by choice. If your a spy for the rebels or one of the bad guys then your most likely a three since their the ones that are trying to stop the rebelion from destroying the utopia.(Unless you think of some really creative idea that works! Thats always good!)

Alright then... heres the code for your profile....
NOTE: PM THE PROFILES TO ME... DON'T POST THEM HERE!

Code:
Username: Your username
Name: Your characters name
Given Number: The number your character was given (1-4)
Current Number: The number your character has now... if its the same then leave blank
Birthday: Your characters birthday (month - day - year)
Strengths: The strengths of your character
Weaknesses: Your characters weaknesses
Special Abilities/Attributes: Super powers almost... or some wierd looking parts(like a cyborg eye?)
Hobbies: Stuff your character likes to do in their spare time. Use your own if you like!
Nickname: If they have a nickname then place it here!
Personality: Describe the way your character acts.
Bio: Your characters history! Just anything important about them that should be known, don't have to be pacific about every detail of your characters life!
Other: Anything else we should know about your characterLooks: Either a description or picture will do!
NOTE: PM THE PROFILES TO ME... DON'T POST THEM HERE!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-19-2008, 06:34 PM

People in the Rp!

People in rp now---8
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: blacksheep poet
Name: Asmodeus Akuma
Given Number: 4
Current Number: 0
Birthday: january - 1 - 0103
Strengths: Agility, Speed, Strength, Intelligence
Weaknesses: Water(It malfunctions her wings)
Special Abbilities/Attributes: Se has mechanical wings that are covered ina thin layer of sterling silver!
Hobbies: Fighting/Sparing, Training, Tinkering with her mechanical wings
Personality: she's usually quiet but not ever afraid to talk outloud when needed to. When shes angry she is the most terrifying thing you could ever see so be warned.
Bio: Being a four she lived the high life until a young boy (who was a three) told her of the slavery that the one's were in. She tried to tell the others but they denied everything of ever happening. She then decided to join the zero's after the one three boy disapeared.
Other: She has a goal to look for the three boy after he showed her the truth. Also, her wings are her life support since she withstood an extreme exlposion on her first day as a zero fighter!
Looks:

Username: Clair Voyant
Name: Heather
Given Number: 1
Current Number: 1
Birthday: October 12
Strengths: she can fight when needed but isn't very good..
Weaknesses: has a weak leg so she limps
Hobbies: reads
Personality: shy and quiet, but can be wacky sometimes
Bio: She doesn't know her past, she was found wandering the streets as a small child and she was taken in by a royal family of 3's.
Looks:
Username:Rion Nagase
Name:Rion Nagase
Given Number:3
Current Number:0
Birthday:Unknown
Strengths:inhuman-like speed and power
Weaknesses:Speed and Power is limited
Special Abilities/Attributes:Darkness Attribute, has real wings, summons supernatural creatures into the world.
Hobbies:Play instruments, paint, sword practice.
Personality:Silent, Calm, Creative, Intelligent.
Bio:Rion was born as a foreigner's child, who rose in the ranks to become a three, but Rion disliked the utopia when he found out the terrible secret about the 1's. He left to join the zero's to end the slavery and make people equal.
Other:Fall easily in love with certain girls
Looks:((I'll find one soon))
Username: Californiaswimmergirl
Name: Opal
Given Number: 4
Current Number: Zero.
Birthday: July 17th, (what year i don't know... 17 years ago...)
Strengths: She looks like a four which is good to help her pass by guards etc.
Weaknesses: (Unknown at the moment...)
Special Abilities/Attributes: She can turn into any body of water imaginable.
Hobbies: Swimming.
Nickname: Aqua because of her water ability. It's also her middle name.
Personality: Smart. Funny. Social. Outgoing.
Bio: She ran away to be a zerop when she was 11. Her parents think she was kidnapped and are still looking for her.
Other: Nothing.
Looks:
Username: Silenia
Name: Amira
Given Number: Hard to say. She was born as a three, but kidnapped by Zeros.
Current Number: 3/0
Birthday: November – 14 - 0102
Strengths: She knows everything about the world, the Utopia. About the 'numbers', and how to act as each of them. She can fight well, really well.
Weaknesses: She doesn't trust people, ever. This can be good, but it can also make things more difficult than needed.
Special Abilities/Attributes: She carries two silver daggers, always. Even when she sleeps, she wants to have them close. Really close.
Hobbies: She likes to fight and to train to become even stronger.
Nickname: None
Personality: She can act well, no one knows really how she actually is. She can act as if she is easily scared and shy, but she can be brutal too.
Bio: Both parents escaped Utopia. They were both 2’s, and chose to be rebels. They named her Victory, as they were hoping she could once bring victory to the Zeros.
As soon as she could walk and run, they learned her how to hide. How to run, to escape, how to spy. When she became older, they trained her to survive. She learned how to fight well – bow, daggers, longsword, katana, it all is no problem for her.
But they also teached her how to speak well, how each 'number' would act and behave – to other numbers, to themselves, to the world.
They teached her about the history of the world and about the slavery.
And then they told her about a young female 3, who was kidnapped fourteen years ago. This child was Victory…
Now Victory is returning home, trying to convince her parents she IS their child – but will they believe her? And if they do, will they ever find out she is there to spy?

Other: Nothing
Looks: Depends on which number she is supposed to be. But now she is supposed to be royal, she looks rich.
Username: `I L L U S I O N S
Name: Jackie Nurisha
Given Number: 2
Birthday: August 26, 100AUC
Strengths: Mostly her wit but she'll use her sword experinces if nessisary.
Weaknesses: Her past and her anger issues.
Special Abilities/Attributes:She can use her blind fury to her advantage with her sword, but only for a certain amount of time.
Hobbies: She loves art of any kind and music as well. She also likes to improve her sword fighting strenths when she can.
Nickname: Jack.
Personality: Harsh but kind. Truthful and out going.
Bio: Jackie hated being like everyone and being numbered. Her family wouldnt care just as long as they did what they were supposed to. Jackie would get into trouble many times for 'not doing what she was supposed to' and was frowned apoun by her family. She eventually joined the rebellion and hopes to never go back to her life as number 2. There are more reasons why Jackie joined the rebellion but no one knows why and she wont tell any one.
Other: She's very mystrious but such a fun person to be around.
Looks: Jackie
Username: Kreyopresny
Name: Kreyopresny
Given Number: 3
Birthday: 8-12-78
Strengths: Speed, intelligence
Weaknesses: Arrogance
Special Abilities/Attributes:Enhanced speed and coordination, superb combat ability
Hobbies: Plays the viollin badly
Nickname: Krey
Personality: Formerly a noble and advisor to the 4s, Krey is a natural leader and very wise. However, this often rubs people the wrong way as he is likely to boss around people whom he was no dominion over.
Bio: Once a high ranking 3, Krey was weapons master and fencing trainer of the young male 4s. He led the intial efforts against the 0s until he had a crisis of conscience. He abandoned his position and switched sides. However, many of the 0s do not trust him due to his former role as their enemy.
Other: Highly introspective
Looks: An aging man, of moderate build. His long grey hair falls to his shoulders framing his face. The green eyes contained there show a sharp mind in contrast with his aging features.
Username: Ayami_Aras
Name: Feona
Given Number: 1
Current Number:
Birthday: December, 19
Strengths: She's trained to be a good fighter and is very skilled with a sword. Also, she's not one to complain about being a slave.
Weaknesses: She's full of herself and a bit of a showoff. Sometimes she'll attempt things that are way out of her power.
Special Abilities/Attributes:Amazing sword skills. She just has a natural talent (which is why she's so full of herself)
Hobbies: Practice her swordsman ship.
Nickname: Fee
Personality: Feona, eventhough she's a slave, feels like she's better than the other slaves and even some of the comon people becuase she's a slave for a 3 and because she was trained with a sword. She doesn't care that she's a slave because it's not bad enough for her to hate it and it was what she grew up with all her life so she's used to it and knows nothing else.
Bio: Feona's father was unknown, but some think that it was a 3 while her mother was a slave, but who ever it was he kicked Feona's pregnant mother out onto the streets because of her 'condition.' Her mother struggled to survive for her unborn daughter and almost died until a 3 took her in. There she gave birth to Feona, but died in the prosses. Feona grew up not knowing any parents, just her master. She was also taken aside and trained to use a sword to fight for the 3s agenst the 0s. She also has to do other slave like things, but if there's another slave ready to do it Feona doesn't have to.
Other: She keeps her sword with her wherever she goes.
Looks:

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 10:25 PM

ooc: Can my character have run away with Asmodeus??? And we knew each otehr because we were both fours and were good friends???

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 04:01 PM

ooc: Hello???

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-20-2008, 04:25 PM

You really shouldn't double post! Especially on other's threads! Another thing, Miss Poet is not on right now! I know that for a fact!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 08:14 PM

Okay then... This rp shall no begin but we're still accepting people to join...

Note: the location right now is within the zero headquarters... got it?

Asmodeus walked around the headquarters, with nothing to do. It was just another day as a zero but with nothing going on. No one attacking and no one being attacked. She decided to check up on everything around the base until she grew bored and went over to her room, to relax and polish her wings.

"What to do... What to do..." she spoke out. "If only something would happen" Just then she heard a loud explosion, forcing her room to shake, disrupting her balance. "What the?!" she yelled as she quickly walked outside to her door to see what was going on. Running to the scene of the sound, she jumped and began to fly with her mechanical wings to see what disrupted the day with nothing...

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 01-20-2008, 09:30 PM

((OOC: Okay, but my character is preparing to leave and go towards her actual parents, the 3's. So is it ok if I'll be leaving the headquarters soon?))

Amira walked around in her room, deciding what to do. She would be leaving the headquarters soon, to go to the Utopia, to her real parents.
Being a little bored, she played with one of her silver daggers. She threw it in the air, to catch it just before it would hit her - or the ground. After a while this little game became just as boring as sitting around and doing nothing, so she caught the dagger again, walked towards the door and opened it.

Although she had nothing to hide for, she sneaked through the halls, just to train her skills.
She was now getting closer to her parents' room. She shook her head. They were NOT her parents. As she would soon go to her real parents, she had to learn that well. She couldn't make mistakes like that when she would be over there.

She knocked on the door of her parents' room, waiting for a response.

((OOC: As there is no one who plays my parents, am I allowed to 'play' them myself? Like for example, saying that Amira's mother says she could come in? It would be quite difficult to play further otherwise. And they'll only be in for about three posts - until Amira leaves the headquarters.))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-20-2008, 11:35 PM

Rion was watching from the outside of headquarters. He heard a big explosion. "Hmm..." Rion decided not to bother seeing the explosion.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 11:52 PM

ic: Opal heard the explosion and came running into Asmodeous's room. "What happened?" she asked laughingly to the figure flying above her head (Asmodeuos).

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:33 AM

Heather was busy at work, she had no knowledge of what the zeros were doing for she was left at home, well, her master's home.

Scrubbing the floor with a brush and bucket of soupy water, Heather thought of the possibilty that she would, in some way, be resucued from her work as a slave. That maybe she had a rich reletive, an uncle who happened to be a three, an aunt who might be a four. This, of course, had always been a common fantasy in the young slave's life. She knew was a one, and a one forever. She sighed and continued working.

Silenia

Old 01-21-2008, 04:58 PM

Amira waited for a response. It took a while but then she could here footsteps towards the door. Soft footsteps - probably the woman she knew as her mother.
Her mother spoke through the door. "Who are you?"
Amira smiled. "I am Amira. I am Victory." She knew how the woman would reply.
"Victory you are and victory you'll bring to us. But Amira, my child, why are you here?"
Amira waited a second. "I am here to talk to you and ask some things I need to know, my mother."
A few moments later her mother opened the door.
"Come in, my child." I nodded, closed the door behind me and walked towards the table.
I sat down at a chair and waited for my mother to do the same. "My mother..." I watched her. A tear was blinking in her eye. "Amira. You said you were here to talk and ask me something. What do you want to ask me?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 06:00 PM

Heather scrubbed until her hands became raw and they bled. SHe sighed and stood up, picking up her cleaning matrials she begain limping back to the kitchen, where she might be able to get something to eat.

To her suprise, no one else was in the kitchen, so she took her chance and wolfed down a slice of day-old bread with some butter. Then she cleaned off her sore hands. Cuts and blisters covered her small hands. She found some gause, which she tied tightly around her hands to creat a sort of glove to protect her fresh wounds.

Since her chores were finished she sat down at the small table in the corner and took out a book, which she had snuck out of her master's library. She was unlike many of the slaves in this household, she had been able to read when she was taken in, though she couldn't remember how or when she learned. All her memories that she had from before working here were fuzzy whisps, nothing more than a think fog...

Silenia

Old 01-21-2008, 07:23 PM

Amira waited a moment. "You know I'll be leaving... tomorrow." Mother nodded. "Yes, my dear child, I do. I hope you will be able to come back one day and bring us important information - or even victory."
Amira smiled. "So do I. But I'm here to ask you something. When father and you... when you kidnapped me... What was I wearing then? Did I have a necklace for example? Something I could use to show it's really me..."
Mother nodded again. Tears were rolling down her face. It took her a while to become calm. "Ye... yes, Amira. There was a locket..."
Amira smiled. "But that's great. Do you still have it?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 07:28 PM

Heather wondered if her master needed her. SHe realized she had been reading for a while and she scurried off to see if there was anything she could do for her master. This, of course, was a slow task, for her leg was giving her grief and it hurt to walk.

Silenia

Old 01-21-2008, 07:46 PM

"I don't," she replied. "But your father knows where it is."
Amira sighed. "Which father?" Her mother smiled. "My husband ofcourse, who else?"
Amira grinned. She had to stay in her role as soon as she would leave the base.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 09:08 PM

Rion felt a little that Heather was working too hard so he decided to go to his house in the utopia. When he arrived many people greeted him. Rion didn't care, he just walked walked to his house and saw Heather limping across the house. "Heather, are you okay?" Rion said as he ran to her side.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 09:13 PM

Heather's heart rushed when she heard her master's calls. "Oh, sir! You're home!" She took a long bow before straightening again. "I-I'm fine, sir. My leg is just a little sore, that'a all." SHe blushed. Explaining herself to the master was embarresing, and worse, with her handicap, she worked herself twice as hard to make up for it. When he saw her like this, it made her look like an ungratfull slaker.

"I-I'll g-get babck to work, sir," she promised. "I'm sorry for slacking off..."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 09:27 PM

"No it's okay Heather you can take a break now." Rion rubbed Heather's head. "Uhm by the way, where is everyone?" Rion was confused that this place was a bit deserted.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 09:31 PM

Heather looked around. "No... I don't know where anyone is... this afternoon when I went to go eat--" Heather suddenly cut herself, a look of horror spread onto her face, she covered her mouth as if to stop the leak of words. "Sir, I-- didn't mena to take the food, I--" Tears welded up her eyes, she had been caught stealing food from her master's mouth and worse, she'd ratted herself out.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 09:35 PM

"It's okay Heather, I don't mind that you ate some food. You have to take better care of yourself ok?" Rion said as he hugged her. "Stop feeling so scared and sad all the time, I get worried about you."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 09:41 PM

As her master hugged her, Heather was sure she'd melt. "B-but I'm nothing but your slave, sir. It's you that matters. D-don't worry... I'll see that I don't have another meal for a while."

Heather put her hand in her pocket and felt the book. 'Oh no!'

"Sir, I'm sorry." She removed the book from her pocket and handed it to him. "I only meant to borrow it... will I recieve a whipping?" Her eyes atred at him in fear. 50 thrashing for stealing from a master. That would make her punishment 100! She wasn't sure if she could live throught that... she had never heard of anyone recieving that many at once.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 09:45 PM

Rion rubbed Heather's head, "No I won't punish you. I don't mind if you eat food or read my books." Rion smiled at Heather.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 09:51 PM

Heather nodded. "I'll get your tea, sir!" she said, trying to change the subject before the master had time to change his mind. She turned and began limping away when her dead leg snagged and caused her to fly forward. She sailed through the air until she landed with a band against the marble. Pain soared through her dead, limp leg and she gave a small whimper. She had to force herself to stand, she had to stand. Walking was already hard, if she couldn't walk at all then what use was she? She'd be sold from one master to another, than eventually beaten to death... or worse!

"No!" she whispered to herself. "You can't go like this, Heather girl. Get up! Get up!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 09:57 PM

Rion looked at Heather, he walked up towards her and carried her to her room, her room was cozy and her bed was soft. Rion laid her down on her bed. "Don't overexert yourself Heather, I care about your health and safety." Rion said as he smiled. "I'll get you something to eat and drink." Rion turned around, a number '0' was visible behind Rion's neck. Rion walked into the kitchen making something for Heather to eat.