Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-07-2016, 12:25 AM

Miyu smirked."it all looks good"

Kaito grinned."noty any mroe,care to have cafriteria duty with me"

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-07-2016, 12:53 AM

Fidelity grinned. "You can get whatever you like." she said softly and picked up a slice of pepperoni pizza, a small salad, and some spaghetti. "This is what I always get. The pizza is optional though." she said and laughed softly.

"Awww happy to see me eh? That's good to hear." Louie said and chuckled. "Sure thing." he said, At least it would give him something to do during his free period.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...

Old 02-07-2016, 01:36 AM

"OH",mIYU SAID AND PICKED OUT A C\SEASER SALAD AND SODA,AS WELL ASA TACO."LOOKS GREAT"

Kaito smiled a bit."of course,if you had plans,don't let me keep you"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-12-2016, 12:24 AM

When Miyu had gotten her lunch, Fidelity led her over to a table and then sat down with her happily. At least now she wasn't sitting by herself, it was always nice to have company.

"No plans. I have papers to grade but I always do the grading when I get home. It's much easier to focus when I'm not surrounded by noisy students all day." Louie said and laughed softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2016, 11:14 PM

Miyu followed and looked around befroe taking a seat.'so what do you liek to do for fun?",she asked softly.

Kaito laughed a little."at home?don't you lie to do things besides s\work at hime?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-14-2016, 02:36 AM

"I love to roller skate in the park. It's always nice to get out of the house every now and then. When I don't do that though I just play video games or read books. It all depends on my mood really." Fidelity answered. "What about you?" she asked before taking a few bites of the pizza.

"Well yes. After I finish work I like to relax and watch a movie especially on the weekends. I watch movies pretty much all day during weekends." Louie informed and chuckled softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2016, 04:09 AM

Kaito blinked at him."sounds like...fun",he said grinning a little

Miyu blinked."well,i like video game4s,and i like to drive around on ,y mike...i enjoy automachanics,and i read too,especially comic books"`

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-14-2016, 11:00 PM

"It can be. What about you sir? What do you do after work?" Louie asked curiously. It was only fair to ask now that Kaito had asked him the same thing. "You don't look like the kind of guy who works all the time." Louie pointed out and chuckled.

"You drive a bike?" Fidelity asked curiously and smiled. "Is it fun? I mean it does sound like fun but a little dangerous. You obviously are very careful though since you're still alive." Fidelity pointed out and took another bite of her food. "How long have you been riding?" she asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2016, 11:40 PM

Miyu blinked a bit and smiled."its fun,dangerous yes,you just have to know how to handle the bike in cerin situations",she said calmly."and ive been riding for a few years now"she said thoughtfully.

Kaito blinked and smiled."read,go out,jog,avoid anything work related unless i have to...i need to have a clear head before coming back to work you know"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 02:59 AM

"Avoid anything work related...wise words friend." Louie said and laughed softly. "I stay away from work on my days off and after work. Unless it's a lot of work I have to grade and wasn't able to finish it back at work so I bring it home and grade them here. I hate doing that though, so boring. It's frightening how many people don't know how to write an actual essay." Louie commented.

"I don't think I could ever ride one. Knowing my luck, I'd slam into something and get hurt or killed." Fidelity answered as she played with her hair. I'm happy to know that you enjoy it though. As long as you like it who cares what anyone says right?" she asked.