Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 08:17 PM

Clarence gave him a once over and then smiled and held his hand out stating, "As my little Kila said, I'm Clarence Haughton nice to meet you Trace. What do you need help with son?" A smile split his face as he looked at his daughter who was smiling also and swaying from side to side, he'd never seen his daughter with any other children if they weren't picking on her, and a boy. He supposed that she wasn't as little as he thought she was, and she was more than qualified to make her own decisions. His princess had brought a boy home, and though he looked to be on the scrawny side, he was sure that the kid would be a good match for his daughter.

Kila walked into the kitchen, leaving her father and Trace to talk alone for a bit while she helped her mother to set the table and cleaned up after the cooking. She looked at her mother and just shook her head, wondering how she and such a woman could possibly be related, they were nothing alike and certainly hated what the other stood for. And then she paused and thought. 'I wonder how long she'll be "sober" enough to interact with Trace. I hope we won't have to argue.' she bit her lip and then shook her head again as she sent a quick prayer to the Goddess to stay her mothers mouth so that Trace wouldn't feel upset.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-23-2013, 09:25 PM

Trace stood there a bit, before walking down the rest of the steps. The man seemed nice enough and it took a while to shake his hand. "C-could you show m-me some s-self defence?" Trace said gaining enlighten strangth to make himself audible his time. He saw Kilauea walk away and that made him more nervious. He didn't know if he could speak again knowing she left him there. Thought of what his father had told him crossed his mind and his eyes got a bit watery without meaning to.

'Your so pathedic.. no one wants to be around you. You wont amour to anything' his father had told him time again during the beatings. He truer his best to not have it get to him. He was safe here, she had told him that, he just had to feel that for himself. He diddnt know what Clarence had thought ably him, it was probly better if he didn't think about that. "I-i need to l-leant to s-stand up for m-my self" he said softly finally finishing his reason why he needed the mans help.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 PM

"Then I'll teach you... you seem to have a lot of self confidence issues. Don't worry, son, I won't bite. And since you're Kilana's friend I'll let you in on a secret." Clarence took a liking to the boy as soon as he spoke up, though he seemed to be a bit mousy, he had no doubt that he could help the boy become a strong man. He pulled him under his shoulder gently and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "She has a heart shaped birth mark on her right butt cheek. Mention it and watch how much she blushes. I like you Trace, please make sure you take care of Kila for me." They walked into the kitchen with him chuckling to himself softly.

"Have fun with him daddy?" Kila asked softly as she kissed her fathers cheek and then sat down. Her mother simply glanced at her, Trace and Clarence then rolled her eyes. "Well mom fixed green beans, fried fish, rice and broccoli. So dig in guys." she smiled at both males and gave her mother a blank stare before turning to her own food.

Donut

Old 04-23-2013, 11:33 PM

Trace listened as Clarence spoke to him, and flinched a but as he was put under the mans arm. He didn't know what was going to happen next, but when he whispered that into his ear he got all red himself. 'Is he just joking with me, and trying to enbarres me as well?' he thought to himself. "o-oh.." Was all Trace was able to come up with and it was soft. They walked into the kitchen, the smell of food was filling the air. He didn't eat much because hot objects hurt more than cold ones.

Trace sat down at the table and looking at all the food on his plate, he would be lucky to eat a quarter of it, but he couldn't be rude, so he would try. He couldn't help but to look up at Kila every once in a while, his face still a bit red from what her father had told him. He tried his best to take as many bites as he could as they sat there, Trace was quiet like normal around new people.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2013, 11:57 PM

"So Trace, how long have you been living here?" asked Mari in a gentle tone, knowing that the boy was undoubtedly scared half to death. Kila looked at her mother with suspicion but sent Trace a smile and continued to eat, she also noticed how he was nit-picking at the plate.

"If you want I can save the plate for later Trace. But if you're done that's fine too..." Kila said before he managed to answer her mother, and received a glare for her impudence. Clarence just shook his head and stayed silent, watching the proceedings from the head of the table. For once there was peace, even if it was only temporary and he was glad for it. The kid did seem a bit scary though, and he couldn't blame him. Kila had a habit of bringing home injured animals, and he had no doubt that Trace was just like her animals, scared, alone and broken. He smiled to himself as he drank his wine, wondering exactly how this would all turn out.

Donut

Old 04-24-2013, 12:15 AM

Trace sighed as he listened to her mother ask the question. He placed his fork down after Kila's commenet and he said loud enough "B-been Here o-only a week" he managed to say. He wasn't getting attacked, and there was nothing to really fear just yet. He was calming down slowly. He didn't want to get into too much detail, he would have Kila speak that part out if she was willing to. "C-Clarence.. T-thank you all f-for helping m-me and the d-dinner." He managed to say as well.

Trace could feel something different from them, different than what he felt from his father. He didn't want to impose too much on them, and he didn't even want to bring up staying there like Kila had told him he might be able to do. He itched his arm just a bit and looked around the room some as well. He didn't have much of an expression on his face, but it was hard for him to smile anymore as it was.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2013, 08:01 PM

Kila simply smiled but when she turned to her father his expression made her raise a quetstioning eyebrow. What could he possibly thinking about while looking like the cat that ate the canary? She brushed the thought away and then became submerged in her own thoughts, blushing faintly at the X-rated contents, but when one was an erotic novelist it was part of the job. Exactly why she'd choosen erotica as her subject and focus she could not fathom, but the images, ideas and stories ran wildly through her mind sometimes; when she had been younger just an 8th grader she had stumbled upon her mother's collection, and since then well it was history.

"Well Trace, Kila seems to be very adament that you stay with us. You are welcome to stay for as long as you need and like, and while you are here think of us as family if you like. And we can get started on the training at dawn, so make sure you get plenty of sleep tonight." Clarence said and ignored his wife purposely. He wasn't sure what the kid's story was exactly but it could be nothing good if Kila was asking for them to shelter him. Kila sent a bright smile in her fathers direction and was happy to see that he wouldn't be asking any questions, but her mother... well dad could deal with her.

"See I told you he was cool." Kila whispered to Trace with a side glance towards her mother, and grimaced slightly. That had set her off, and they were not sure when she would explode. She didn't want Trace around that.

Donut

Old 04-26-2013, 12:08 AM

Trace sat there and looked a bit closer toward Clarence as he spoke. These people were being so nice to him, he really didn't know how to take it. The more he spoke the wider his eyes got. After Kila's comment, he looked down. He pushed the chair backwards and took off out of the room. He sped up the steps and slammed her bedroom door.

Trace didn't know what to do, he had a different feeling that he wasn't use to and it scared him. He was sitting in a corner with the lights off, he was hugging a pillow and trembling. He had to be brave, but he couldn't help it. Trace didn't want to make them feel bad, and he felt bad for doing it in front of Kila. He was enjoying the silence, he could hear some soft mumbling, but there was no screaming at him, no one running after him, he was left be for a while.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2013, 11:56 PM

Kila felt so sorry that she had offended Trace, that had never been her intention. She asked to be excused and then quickly and quietly made her way upstairs, she slipped through the door, closed and locked it behind her. "Trace, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad." she said in a soft voice but didn't approach him, she looked over around the room but couldn't see anything in the dark so she didn't move because she didn't want to step on him or anything. "Is it cool if I turn on the light?" she asked while she sat on the bed and waited. If she could do or say anything that would make him feel better she would, he was so tormented and scarred she had no idea how she could ever make him feel better but she knew that she had to try.

Donut

Old 05-01-2013, 03:02 PM

Trace sat other and jumped a little as kila came into the room. "G-go ahead." He said loud enough for her to hear, his head was barrier in his hands. He was still sitting in a corner, everything was just a bit too much for him. "S-sorry" he said softly "i-its not your f-fault" he added looking up at her a little bit, his eyes red. He felt safe around her for some reason, just her no one else there. "S-seems a bit m-much for me r-right now" he added softly. He had a different feeling around these people, one he wasn't use to. "M-may I just stay up h-here for the rest of t-the night? He asked knoing he wanted to learn to fight back so he would have to work his way down in the morning.

He didn't want to be a burden on them for letting him stay there. He would try it for a while and see how things felt. Her family was nice besides her mom yelling like she did, but if that's all he could tolerate it, as long as they don't abuse him like his father did.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2013, 11:54 AM

Kila's heart went out to Trace as she sat down next to him and put her arm around his waist while leaning against his shoulder. "It's nothing, my dad understands and my mom well she's not going to make anything out of it. It's cool if you don't go down til my dad comes up for you in the morning, we can sit here and talk or whatever will make you feel okay, okay?" she explained in a calm voice. Knowing that she was really his only friend she could not mess this up, she had taken on some responsibility for him and she intended to make sure that he was taken care of, even if she had to pay out of pocket to do it. His father would have to get past her entire family including her to get to Trace, and if she ever saw him lay and hand on Trace she would kick his butt from here to hell.

(Viola! That wasn't hard now was it? *grins foolishly* Hi DONUT!)

Donut

Old 06-17-2013, 05:49 PM

Trace still wasn't use to someone getting that close and not hurting him but he felt safe with her. "L-look" he stammered as he pulled out his sketch book and opened it to a picture of a girl "its y-you" he added softly. Sketching was one way he knew he could express himself and get away for a while. "Its n-not good but s-still" he lifted it a bit higher for her to see. He sighed quickly "y-you know he w-will try and f-find me" he knew that was true, his father always had a way even if that meant going to the school to get him himself. Trace was a bit afraid of that happening since he wouldn't be going back home again.
((Its alright :p I was just waiting lol))

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2013, 12:44 PM

Kila's eyes widened in surprise as her mouth dropped open a bit, this kid had talent and if he kept at it his art could become famous. She debated whether or not to tell him when he said something about his father. Kila took a deep breath and then moved to sit cross legged in front of Trace so that she could look directly into his eyes. "Look I won't say that he can't or won't find you, but you have to be strong. You can't let him control your life Trace, or you'll end up dead, granted he may have been a good father before and I'm not trying to get your hopes up but he may go back to a semi-normal state eventually. But whatever happens you have to worry about your safety. Promise me that no matter what happens to me or my family or anyone else for that matter that you come first, because I will not be burying my only friend." She had grabbed his hands as she talked, and squeezed them lightly to put emphasis on her words of the promise.

Donut

Old 06-18-2013, 03:01 PM

Trace looked up at her as she spoke, the words felt a bit distant but he believed her. When she grabbed his hands he looked down at them a little then back up at her, he couldn't believe someone was saying this nice of things to him. "I-i p-promise" he finally said, he could feel the truth in her words and for the first time he knew he had a friend as well. "T-thanks" he added softly, he was out of words to say to her at that moment. He looked down again knew what his father would do and if the training her father was going to teach him would help, he would have to protect himself even if it was from his own father.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2013, 03:36 PM

She smiled happily at him. "Good, I think you'll like it here. My dad might be a little tough on you cuz you're a boy though. He's always wanted a son, but he got me. So if he makes you feel uncomfortable or anything just say something to me." she paused as a brief look of longing flashed across her face before being replaced by the happy smile again, "The drawing you showed me was very beautiful. I like it, I think you should draw as much as you want do let anyone take away your love for it. Even if those idiots we go to school with destroy any just keep drawing, because one day you'll see what I can and when you do you'll know that life isn't as bad as it may seem." Kila went over to the stereo and turned on her music playing "Castle In the Sky" and began to sway to the music laughing a smiling down at Trace.

Donut

Old 06-18-2013, 05:22 PM

Trace looked at her as she spoke and he looked down at his sketch pad, 'she liked it' he thought to himself and a small smiled came across his face. She spoke as if she believed in him, that was more than he thought of himself but he had to try, for her. He didn't care if he got hurt anymore, he still wouldn't feel it and knew her father would be just helping as well. He watched her dance around and he laid back resting his head on his bag and just watched her, his small smile was still on his face. He was happy for once.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 PM

Kila continued to dance around swishing and swaying, twirling and bopping happily. Her eyes closed and her mind was a different plane, she lost herself as she began to move with the music passionately. Any time she opened her eyes they flashed with an inner fire that bespoke of the emotions held within. When she was out of breath she collapsed on her bed with her hands above her head as she took in deep breaths. She rolled over and looked at Trace, "So sorry about that." Pause. "I just needed to dance for a while." Pause. "If you want to play games or anythong or just draw it's cool, you can go." Deep breath. "Go through my music if you want." She rolled off the bed and on to the floor and crawled over to her bag to pull her asthma pump out and took two puffs. She smiled a bit weakly then leaned back against the bed with a sigh and closed her eyes.

Donut

Old 06-18-2013, 06:41 PM

Trace watched her mover around, he could tell she was having fun. When she spoke he sat up, music was something he like but didn't have much of his own. He saw her lean back and he took her words and did what he wanted, he slid beside her and gently rested his head on her shoulder. He didn't feel like doing anything really, he never had that freedom so he was lost, he just wanted to sit there for a few with his new friend. He hopped she didn't mind "t-thanks again" he managed to say after a deem breath. He knew he would have to gather his words and not have them so shaky but it was harder than he thought.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2013, 07:54 PM

(Thanks muchly! You're a good partner so I'm happy to RP with you)

Kila petted his head as though Trace was her little brother, or pet. 'So cute!' She thought to herself, he reminded her of a puppy that had those very expressive eyes that they put on through Christian calenders. She chuckled and reached for her bag to write some more, the music had gone to some sex song but she only half heard the lyrics and put the essence of the song into the scene she was writitng. She paused a few times to look over at Trace but mainly did her thing. The quiet of the house and the closeness and warmth of Trace comforted her, which slightly discomforted her at the same time. She was used to being alone as he no doubt was, so having someone so close and in her sanctuary was a big deal to her; she refsued to let him know about her own inner turmoil, so as not to make him feel bad or even think about leaving. Since she considered him a friend being physically affectionate didn't have to be awkward. With that reasoning she continued to write blithely unaware of the hardships that would soon enough shake the fragile bond that they shared.

Donut

Old 06-18-2013, 08:37 PM

Trace had his eyes closed and he sat there for a while, it felt nice but he was afraid to over do it. He sat up slowly and scooted back over to his corner. Taking out his sketch book again he started doodling a tree on a hill, he once had a place he went that looked like that. Everything was new to him now and he wasn't for sure what he would run into, now his routine was broke. Trace could see her as a sister in a way as well as a friend, he was happy to have either one. He looked over at here again "w-wheres the music?" He asked softly, he hoped she would be able to hear him over what was playing

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2013, 07:38 PM

She pointed over to the speaker with her foot and continued to write. When she heard something smash down stairs she jumped a little then rolled her eyes upwwards as she heard her mother begin to rip into her father about some imaginary slight. She put her notebook down then walked downstairs. "Hey mom I understand that you're like loco, but my friend has been seriously abused. I'd appreciate it if you would take your disputes elsewhere, because I'm not going to let you scare away my only friend!" Kila whispered in a furious tone as she vented. Her mother stopped and looked at her with a raised brow and her father still sat at the table sipping his wine.

Donut

Old 06-19-2013, 09:10 PM

Trace jumped as he heard something loud downstairs, he huddled up a little. That was a natural reaction for him, he looked over as he watched kila walk out of the room. He wasn't sure what was going out down there, but he figured she would handle it easily. After things calmed down, trace sat back up and scooted over towards the stack of music. He would be able to get use to things here and he knew it would take time, but he had to try. Putting CD in the player he laid back and listened quietly, his mind was slowly calming down but he still had many worries that passed his thoughts from time to time.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-28-2013, 01:45 PM

(So sorry I had a hectic school week! >.<)

When she came back upstairs she listened to the mellow sounds coming from her stereo, she had many CD's this was one she never listened to and probably didn't even remember having. Trace was relaxing against the wall by the stereo and she smiled, at least he felt safe enough to relax. "Hey sorry about that, my mom can get really crazy sometimes. Are you okay?" she asked as she walked over to sit down next to him. She tapped her fingers to the beat and let her mind wander a little, visualizing so much to the music and writing a story for it. Dragons, fairies and mythical creatures of all kinds roamed behind her eyelids, just out of her reach. She shook her head and opened her eyes, 'Ugh not again!' she thought as she turned to look at Trace. He seemed a bit lost in his own world as well so she decided to leave it alone. She got up and wrote a sticky note and placed it on his knee. 'Went out on the roof through the window.'

She climbed out and breathed in the cool night air, smiling to herself as she laid back and looked at the rising moon, the light touched everything and gave it a beautifully ethereal glow. She stretched her hands out as if to touch the sky, tracing the stars with her fingers, whispering her worries and sadness to the moon, praying for her pain to fly away as the clouds were on this night. Nothing could ever make her happier than if her one true wish came true, but somehow she knew that it never would.

Donut

Old 07-01-2013, 03:52 PM

Trace east laying there in his own world, he didn't notice her walk back in the room. He was holding something small in his hand and was rubbing it softly with his thumb. The gold locked twinkled when the light his it, his mother had given it to him and he was doing his best without her there anymore. He laid there a bit more and realized the note on his knee, he read it and saw the open window. Walking over he peered out seeing her laying there talking to herself. Her house was welcoming even if her mom went off now and again, but it felt different for him still. He went to his bag and grabbed it, writing "you can have this. Hope it brings you more luck.. sorry" he placed the locket on the note and went for the door.

Once the door was open he could hear her parents talking down there, he slowly worked his way down. Not seeing them there he walked to the door and went outside quietly and shut the door behind him. He felt bad for just up and leaving but he would feel worse if he drug her family into his issues. He was happy she helped get him out of that hell, but now he didn't have a place. The dark streets seemed like an odd place to stay but he would manage, he would have to.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2013, 11:49 PM

(I apologize for the absence. Just got done with school and should have at least once a week access, if not more. If you don't want to continue feel free not to reply)

When Kila finally went inside she found the room lights off and wondered if Trace was asleep. When she flicked on the lights and saw no one she started to get worried. She shouldn't have left him alone! What was he thinking? One side of her said to just leave the kid to his fate, if he wanted to turn down shelter and protection who was she to stop him, but the other side was louder and told her that she couldn't leave him. She promised she would stick by him and even though she'd never had a friend before she knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she just left him alone out there. He might have gone back to his place, which was worse than if he was in the park or woods or something. She began to gnaw at her lower lip in worry and concentration, she had to be smart about this and decide if she was going to hoof it or take her car. She might not find him tonight or at all, and that kind of scared her. Trace was sweet and didn't deserve how his life had ended up, so she did the only thing she could do, snatched up her keys and hoodie and dashed out the door. It had to be at least 1am by now and she didn't know how long she'd sat on the roof just calming herself.

She slammed into the car and tapped her fingers briefly before turning the engine on and hearing a clanking sound which made her yell, "Not now!" She slammed her fist against the steering wheel and then cranked the gas as she turned the keys. Thankfully it sputtered to life, and she backed out of the driveway headed for his house. She was going to find him, and when she did she would kill him for making her worry like this.