Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-08-2014, 05:28 PM

Mobius didn't look back at her, listening for the crackling of the currents. He lurched forward, then, grabbing the slowly dematerializing ghost in something akin to a bear hug. He really hoped this would work.

"Hit me with it," he called over the crackling. He hoped it would work--he was, for intents and purposes, a metal rod. If she could hit him with the currents, use him as a conductor...they may be able to fry the thing. If this went as planned, at least. And they needed to do it fast, before the spectre vanished again. "Hurry!"

"I hate stuff like this," he said quietly, honest. "Doesn't exclude the second option. I can help with the pain, if you'll let me." He wiggled his fingers. "I can't heal, but I can make it hurt less until we can get you some medical help." He glanced up when Mobius called out to Casey, eyes wide. "Wait what?!"

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 11:12 PM

Casey did as she was told and hit him with the surging electrical power she had within her as well as gathered some from the school's electronics. Casey felt the power transfer from her body shocking Mobius so that he could get the electrical currency needed while she watched what he would do.

Max stretched his neck a little leaning it to the side "It's fine, it isn't that bad, I've been through worse" he said watching the others and placed his hand on James shoulder "Just trust them and watch" he was pretty sure he knew what they were doing. Or so he had hoped they did.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-14-2014, 11:18 PM

The sudden shock made Mobius grunt, and immediately lit his clothes aflame. He had more, he'd get them later. But it was a high current and damn if he wasn't an excellent conductor. The electricity arched off him with a crack, reaching out at plug ins in the wall, popped the light bulbs in the overhead lights. But he didn't get go of the ghoul, doing his best to get most of the electricity into the ghoul itself.

Ghosts were, in some studies, made of electrical energies. If his conducting abilities could advance Casey's electrical power, they could, in theory, disrupt the ghost's very existence.
He was grateful he was a science major.

James made a shocked noise at the electrical spectacle the other two made, eyes wide. When one of the stray arches of energy passed, briefly, too close, he ducked his head. "Holy Cow!"

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 01:35 AM

Casey realized the electricity was getting way too close to the other two, but she couldn't do too much more as she turned up the voltage realizing what Mobius had thought about with the ghost. Everything was made up of some sort of energy and she was the wielder of energy even though right now it was an electrical base. She focused on sending more until she watched the ghost disappear from sight no longer having it's presence in the room as it returned to normal as if never destroyed.

Max had created a barrier of Ice over him and James to keep them both safe from the electrical currents. Sure water was an electrical conductor, but he was more of ice, not water. Ice would stop it in it's tracks to freeze it in place or bounce it off. Looking over at Casey, she looked quite tired "You two alright?" he asked seeing that the room returned to normal and that Casey dropped her electrical currents pulling them back to herself and less on Mobius so he wouldn't have the aftershock feeling.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-27-2014, 03:00 AM

James lifted up onto his knees, watching as the ghost evaporated, the room settling to sorts. Awe coloured his expression, eyes darting around rapidly.

"Wow."

"I've had better days," Mobius' voice echoed, bouncing off the metal his mouth had taken. He shook himself out, a man carved from titanium, the burnt shreds of his clothes hanging off him awkwardly. Luckily he'd have a bag around here somewhere, probably. It wasn't too far from the union, he could make it back to the locker rooms and change. "Granted, nice to know there's others out there."

"No kidding," James muttered, slowly standing up. He reached a hand over his shoulder to rub at his back. He looked between the other four, frowning a little. Everyone looked exhausted. James felt a bit useless, wilting some under the idea. He felt weight against his back, but he didn't have the urge to relax. "Sorry I...couldn't help."

"You stayed out of the way, that was helpful."

"Rude!"

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 03:38 AM

Casey sat on the floor resting as she caught her breath "Thank the goddess that is over with" she said stretching a bit "I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired" she looked over at the electrical outlet and focused pulling the energy towards her making her jump up from her spot "Never mind I'm good now" she smiled while stopping the energy flow to her. Casey laughed a little hearing them speak and looked to Max "So what are you, ice?" she asked curiously as he nodded.

"Yea, pretty much, I don't mind the difference in high or low temperatures, I've learned to control my blood that way, but Ice is my main thing. I didn't think you guys would be elementals either though" Max said hearing James say that Mobius was rude "No actually, we both stayed out of the way, we'd probably have gotten hurt if we didn't, not a bad thing if we don't do anything...this time" he had a feeling there would be another time similar to this one since if there is one, there will be more.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-27-2014, 03:57 AM

"I wouldn't call this an element," Mobius glanced down at his metal hand as it reflected the florescent lights. "Depends on what I'm in contact with, what I can use as a skin. I just happen to have a titanium watch I prefer."

"That's awesome," James muttered, rubbed at his neck. "My...gifts, are pretty lame. Like, seriously. I don't do much at all besides hide from stuff."

"What, do you go invisible?"

"No," James stuck his tongue out. "I...well, I fly," he crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't like to go that high. I can also do some telepathy, but...only if I touch. I can use that to find possessed items...what I've done is the past is find some possessed something and drop it from a height that breaks it, releasing the spirit to move on."

"You're like a raven."

"Is that an insult?"

"They're some of the smartest birds around."

"...Thank you?"

Mobius rolled his eyes and looked between Max and Casey. "Everyone's alright though, you got hit pretty hard, Max. You sure you're good to go?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-28-2014, 12:43 PM

Casey shruggd "Energy is my main bet, though I like to stick with the form of electricity. There is probably so much more than I can really do with it, but I don't mind just sticking to those two for awhile" Casey spoke up figuring she would throw hers in there since everyone else was stating theirs.

"Yea, I'm fine. The ice that runs through my veins make it harder for me to be hurt, once a threat comes along, my blood hardens as well as body does, and I get a thin layer that protects me. Kind of like how yours did with the metal, though that was a good idea." Max looked over at James "At least you can fly, I've always wanted to know what that was like"

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-28-2014, 05:19 PM

Mobius preened, which looked kind of strange when one was tossing hair made out of metal. After a moment though, the metal began to recede, revealing somewhat singed skin. His coat managed to survive enough that if he buttoned it, it only looked like he'd suffered a minor chemical explosion. And hid his chest, since his shirt was all but burnt to oblivion.

"Thank you. I'm going into chemical engineering." Not that anyone cared.

James smiled faintly, rubbed at the back of his neck. "It's nice, I guess. I'm sort of afraid of heights, actually, so. I don't get all that high, and if I do, I'm not up there long." He laughed awkwardly and looked around between everyone. "Maybe we should all go clean up, we're all a little bit of a mess. Especially you, Mr. Blanchard."

"At this point, just. Call me Mobius, James."

"Yessir," James dropped his hand. "Maybe we should all get cleaned up, maybe go to dinner? We could get to know each other better."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 02:06 PM

"I don't mind, but cleaning up first sounds like a good idea" Max stated looking down at his shirt, his jeans were fine, but his shirt turned to ice as well making it hard to reverse back without giving himself frostbite. Max looked over at Casey who looked deep in thought taking note of the necklace she was wearing "You're wearing a wiccan amulet?" he asked a bit surprised seeing that most people would try to hide things like that, then again on her right wrist she had a crystal bracelet of different crystals on too.

"Yea, but not many people recognize the necklace, and will just call my a hippy because of these" Casey held up her wrist with the crystal bracelet "My great grandmother gave me the necklace before she passed away, said it was my turn to bear it, not sure what that meant" she shrugged knowing she was super close to her great grandmother, but the things she said were always a mystery to her.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-29-2014, 05:17 PM

"I thought Wiccan was a myth," Mobus crossed his arms, conscious of his torn sweater-vest. He was a skeptic in every sense of the word, which, really, he ought not to be. Considering he'd just fried a ghost with the help of a girl controlling electricity, and he'd just turned to titanium, he had little room to talk. James apparently shared this sentiment and gave Mobius a sideways glance from across the room.

"Really? That's what you're going to question, wicca beliefs? It's actually really popular, at least on a lot of internet communities. I know a lot of them aren't actual Wicca, but, I wouldn't put it past you to be one. Casey, right?" He smiled faintly. "I'm catholic, myself."

"You believe in religion?"

"You know what, for a guy who can turn into The Destroyer from THOR, you're really narrow-minded."

"I'm just playing devil's advocate!"

James looked put upon and shook his head, thumbed at his sweater sleeve. "Anyway, I think cleaning up sounds good. We should meet back by the willow tree when we're done. I know a place down the road about a mile, good italian food and it's not all that busy. We could talk privately there about our...oh, can we be the Ghost Buster's Club?" He beamed, blue eyes bright.

"Oh my God."

"No one asked you, sourpuss."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 04:38 PM

Casey tilted her head curiously listening to the two argue and laughed a little "You guys act like brothers or something" Casey heard the statement about wicca being a myth "No, it's not a myth. Though it's best if people don't know about it, it's not as pleasant or wonderful as people make it out to be" Casey knew the case when it came down to certain families that started wicca in their residential areas. "Trust me, it's far from a myth, I found that out when I was a child" Casey smiled looking to Max "Well I'm all up for getting cleaned up, I feel all icky" Casey added hearing Max speak up.

"Yea, so we'll meet at the tree, and hopefully this time no more broken windows...I wouldn't suggest letting anyone know what happened either, it's best if we keep it quiet" He certainly was not going to tell anyone as he walked out of the door noticing Casey didn't move yet, he wondered why, but shrugged it off.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 05-21-2014, 03:30 PM

"We're not," Jamie wrinkled his nose and gave Mobius a sour look before sighing through his nose. "But. Yeah, I agree. No one has to know. Mobius, good luck explaining your clothes. I, am out of here." And Jamie beat a hasty retreat from the room, weaving around Max to jog away down the hall. "See you at the tree!"

Mobius rubbed the bridge of his nose before he glanced down at himself, sighing heavily through his nose. That was going to be a problem, but hopefully someone believed that he was just testing out something for the costuming department. That...was plausible, right? People would believe that....right?

Probably not, but he could try.

"We should go," He smiled awkwardly, tight-lipped, at Casey before heading for the door himself.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-29-2014, 01:04 PM

That evening came and Casey changed into some better clothes that weren't covered in dirt. Though her ability would have shown through if people believed in that. Max's outfit started falling apart as he walked back to his room. He was glad he didn't get a more dangerous ability to be born with. Since everyone decided to meet up that night they decided it was best to appear somewhat...well standing out less in a small group.

Casey walked to their chosen place to meet in the courtyard of the school not wanting to be near that room again. She was wearing blue jean shorts with a tank top and a baggy short sleeve t-shirt over it. She had her favorite sneakers on that looked like knee length converse sneakers. As well as purple scarf that was soft around her neck to keep her warm while they were out. She had her usual accessories on as well as her hair down just with a clip to pull her bangs back to make it easier to see.

Max threw on his usual outgoing outfit with a cleaner pair of jeans. Also his favorite t-shirt saying "Zombie Apocalypse" He had a good 'end of the world' humor. His shoes were nothing special and all he did with his hair was wash it to make it smell good again. Getting ready was quite simple for him and he didn't have to give a care about anything fashion based. Even if he did grow up with a best friend whom was like his older sister to him, he still didn't see why it mattered to match things up.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-23-2014, 12:19 AM

Well it will be your turn if you wish to roleplay these or start new ones. If not, just let me know.