CRAPPY

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-22-2009, 11:37 PM

... Please tell me that pun was unintended. xD

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-22-2009, 11:56 PM

Are you kidding me?! Russia is in a crisis right now! It's hugely important what's going on! What with birth rates decreasing, ethnic tensions rising to a boiling point between the neonazis and everyone else, and a population starved for work and electricity, this is the time to be watching!

Katanas have been used for centuries, Russia has only be of notice for 300 years! The language, is STUPIDLY COMPLEX. :/ Russian makes SENSE, you learn five things, you learn the entire language.

Who cares about talking toilets? The only thing the japanese can make are videogame consoles and decent -but not amazing- cars. :/

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-23-2009, 12:09 AM

... Those are generally not appealing to most people when they are looking for a place to make a home...

I'll stick with Italy, please and thank you, ^_^;

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 AM

Well looks like someone is extremely uneducated about Japan. -.- They make more than videogames and cars. They have machine and such for just about any need.

Population crisis? Japan is experiencing one too... only 1 child is being born per family at average.

Complex? pfff... You do realize English is the most complex language in the world right? You just don't notice because you grew up with it.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 06-23-2009, 01:01 AM

:/
so what russia's in a crisis?
most of the world is
open your eyes

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 06-23-2009, 03:27 AM

Hmm... true... America is pretty close to another great depression right now... which would make history a lot more than Russia...

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 06-23-2009, 07:30 AM

eh im not necessasrily talking about america
but there are plenty of other third world countries that are barely surviving
if you call that surviving at all

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 AM

That's because Japan is boring. And besides, you know nothing about Russia, the largest country in the entire world. And I bet you know even less about countries like Ghana or Ethiopia, besides that they're poor. :/ Africa is fucked up, but there's some serious hope there. Like, Liberia has a female president. How ridiculously cool is that? Sure, there's warlords down there fucking up the place, but that's getting old fast. :/ The only reason dictators and warlords have been so popular there is because they promise huge change super fast, but the people have learned their lessons. It's gonna change. Slowly, but it will.

And, good. Japan is too small to have that big a population. Birth rates should go down there. Russia is an agricultural/industrial country, it needs people to work the lands and the factories so that millions of people don't die of starvation.

Yeah, and I say this speaking as an english-speaker. English makes no sense, but aside from the pronunciation, it's three verbe tenses. Three. That's fucking awesome. French has seventy thousand million. It's like, if you know that yourself is I, viewing something in the past is saw, and a four legged canine is a dog, then I saw dog. There you go. Perfect English. Same thing with Russian. I saw a motherfucking dog. Best kind. In japanese, you have to be depending on the cases and whatever. It's just stupid. It's like french but harder.

America is not in a depressing. o___o Do you know what a depression is? It's when more than 25% of the country doesn't have a job. Sure, there's a really fucking bad recession, but those happen all the time. Everyone knew it was coming. The only reason America fucked up the world is because Russia fell as a superpower, therefore the world was like oooh America, blahblahblah. Let's all depend on them and now even countries like poor old India are suffering. Man, I pity India. India is just getting cool and now it's getting all this shit about the recession and the environment. India deserves a chance to tear a hole in the ozone layer too.

Maybe you should open up your eyes.