Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 01-08-2009, 05:35 PM

Hey, welcome to my little home for my characters bios and information. Until further notice i guess this is going to be where i house my babies and let others come look and perhaps if they are interested offer to draw my chars? I love collecting art, so if any of my chars inspire you at all feel free to drop a form and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

FEAR my sluggishly slow updating-ness i'll be working on this a tiny bit each day (except prob fri-sun) so... yeah.. something new should be up nearly every other day! YAY!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

POST1 Table of Contents , Rules, Status, and Form.
POST2 Funds , Especially Interested In , & Art Currently Waiting On
POST3 Nymphs : A'iel Van Roarke
POST4 Centaurs : Polaris Starseeker, Ryyven Whisperwind, Roarke Winterhazel , & Lark Skysong
POST5 Humans (magic sympathetic) : Eiara
POST6 Humans (non-magic sympathetic) : Piret Delaunay & Diedre Delaunay
POST7 Elves : Kershiis , Calypsis, & Lisea
POST8 Unnamed Race : Kiev Et'Ilha
POST9 Lamia : Kalika Eranthe Vasiliki
POST10 Gods : Verdigris (Verde), Zepharia Andromaliese Casadriye Nessat, Lucien Vincente, & N'oxina
POST11 Dragons : Cypress Donahue , Bijou Beijo , & Kailex
POST12 Seasons : Xavi , unnamed , & unnamed
POST13
POST14
POST15
POST16
POST17 Extensive Dragon Info
POST18 Extensive Nymph Info
POST19 Extensive Centaur info
POST20 Extensive Human Info (Sympathetic to Magics)
POST21
POST22
POST23
POST24 Extensive Lamia Info
POST25
POST26
POST27
POST28
POST29
POST30

RULES

1- Follow mene ToS
2- DO NOT steal my characters.
3- DO NOT steal the art that others have so lovingly bestowed upon me. I WILL NOT tolerate art theft.
4- Love me?

STATUS

I be taking art offers at this time! Shower my chars with artsy lovin!

FORM

Should you be interested in drawing for me (and recieving payment . . unless you WANT to draw for free? wtheck?) please be so lovely as to post and fill out the following form! thank you ^^

Name:
Char(s) interested in Drawing:
CURRENT art samples:
Moonies wanted:

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 04-26-2009 at 04:19 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 01-08-2009, 05:36 PM

FUNDS

^ Click to fullview . . i also have SOME gold stashed away, in general its better to ask and i'll tell you if i have enough stashed away.

ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN

These are just things im particularly interested in currently.
  • FB Arts of the Gods.
  • Couple Arts of Cypress+A'iel
  • Costume ideas for Kiev
  • Kiev pictures in general

CURRENT ART WAITING ON

This right here is just for me to be able to keep track of art im currently waiting on. As of now im going to start putting the date i ordered the art as well. I'll be honest, waiting over 6 months for a piece of art is already trying my patience. If your a slow working artist i at least PREFER that you would send me an updated (either a WIP or a little note) saying that you are still working on it.. so i know not to worry cause you have stuff to do and my character is still somewhere on your busy mind.

• Nightfall2786<gaia> Xavi + Bijou Halfbodies
  • Sir Henry Mother Lover<mene> Xavi + Bijou Halfbodies
  • Remanoir<gaia> Cypress Fullbody
  • Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX<gaia> Xavi/Lucien Fullbody

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 05-24-2010 at 08:48 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:36 PM

T R E E N Y M P H S

A'IEL VAN ROARKE

NAME A'iel Van Roarke (goes by "A'iel" )
GENDER Female
AGE 25
RACE Halfbreed - Tree nymph and Zephy
HOMETOWN Arbolia Keep
OCCUPATION Self-imposed carrier of peace treaties and negotiations for the Tree Nymps of Arbolia Keep to those of the other nations.

APPEARANCE

+ Lithe and willowy, not so much curve to her body as she has very small breasts and a very thin hips.
+ [ Body Ref ] Skin tone should be a light green (could be from a light newly opened spring leaf green to chartreuse). She should look delicate and somewhat frail.
+ Very soft delicate looking face. Soft features and no sharp angles, eyes should be slightly almost shaped and wide (innocent). Eyes are a silvery lilac (think mercury with a lilac tint) in hue.
+ 1 small featherd wing growing out of her LEFT shoulder blade. The feathers should be a soft creamy yellow.
+ [ Hair Style ] Hair in a dark dark forest green (think spruce trees) preferably darker at the roots and gradually getting lighter. She cuts her hair herself so feel free to make it a bit more choppy.
+ [ Tattoo Ref ] Tattoo's are as follows: 3 circles under each eye, and follow the refs for the others.
+ Should have a forehead gem in the center of her forehead in a tear-drop shape. Its a dark blue sapphire surrounded by a very thin encirclement of silver.
+ Dresses in various types of Sari generally in all different shades and colours : [ Sari1 ] [ sari2 ] [ sari3 ]
+ [ Shoes] feet are slippered in shoes like these, can be woven from golden plant based materials, or can be of soft leather.
+ When in her "Berserk" rage form she grows thorns from her body that shred her clothing and grow around covering most of the vital parts. 3 long spikes grow from the palm of each hand as well as 6 small spikes crowning her head. Pauldrons, greaves, and gautlets are optional to grow in as protective bark casting. (see refs below)

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 05-19-2010 at 04:20 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:37 PM

C E N T A U R S

POLARIS STARSEEKER

NAME Polaris Starseeker
GENDER Male
AGE n/a
RACE Centaur
HOMETOWN Unnamed as of yet.
OCCUPATION Healer

APPEARANCE

+ [ Lower Body ] simular to this in colouring, only the tail should be the same light light almost white colouring of his hair.
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

RYVVEN WHISPERWIND

NAME Ryvven Whisperwind
GENDER Female
AGE n/a
RACE Centaur
OCCUPATION Wind Tracker / Assassin

APPEARANCE

+ [ Lower Body ] should be coloured like the main body of the ref.
+ [ Top ] should be simular to the top in the ref, silvers, black and greys as the main "theme" colours. Please include her belt as well.
+ [ Eyes ] should be like this in colour. With [ Tattoo's ] in white like the swirls in this picture.

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

ROARKE WINTERHAZEL

NAME Roarke Winterhazel
GENDER Male
AGE n/a
RACE Centaur
OCCUPATION Blood Tracker / Assassin

APPEARANCE

+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

LARK SKYSONG

NAME Lark Skysong
GENDER Female
AGE n/a
RACE Centaur
OCCUPATION Bard

APPEARANCE

+ [ Lower Body ] like this in colouring. Hooves should be a solid black.
+ [ Facial Markings ] around the R eye only in a green colour. L Eye should be badly scarred and sealed shut. Can either be shown or covered with a brown eye patch. Eye that is showing should be a bright vivid green.
+ [ Hair ] like the first ref in the same colouring as the tail of her horse body. Little bit of a wave to it would be awesome as well.
+ [ Top ] should be in earthy browns. If wanted feel free to add little bird designs after her namesake.
+ Is a bard so having her hold a harp or a small woodwind instrument would be awesome.
+ Should have scars across her L Flank that look like vicious claw marks.

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 03-23-2009 at 07:27 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:38 PM

H U M A N (sympathetic to magics)

EIARA

NAME Eiara
GENDER Female
AGE 22
RACE Human
HOMETOWN Unnamed as of yet
OCCUPATION A member of the castillions lead alchemic research team.

APPEARANCE

+ All feminine curves and secret smiles. Measuremenst are as follows : . standing a good 5'11" in height. C cup.
+ Skin should be a health peach (think your average caucasian) with a dusting of freckles across the tops of her shoulders, breasts, and nose.
+ Soft face with very seductive/expressive lips. Eyes should ALWAYS be covered with a [ blindfold ]
+ [ Facial Piercings ] preferably in a colour to match the rest of her outfit, feel free to play with the style of jewelry.
+ [ Hair Style ] Hair should be a base colour of light brown with carying shades of reads and oranged in streaks throughout. Preferably longest in the center front of her bangs and shorter towards the sides of her face.
+ Dresses in tight fitting clothing that show her ample bossom and feminine curves off as much as possible. NOTHING FLOWY ON THE ARMS as she works with explosive/ corrosive / flamabe chemicals all the time and would get those caught on fire easily. Clothing colours are best in warm tones: reds browns, oranges, some yellow?
+ Sequesters away small glass vials of alchemic mixtures all over her personage.
+ Fights with long skinny daggers that are normally sheathed on the inside of her forearm, the ends of which snap open to allow chemicals to be poured into the blade (thus coating them in nasty painful substances).

PERSONALITY

+ Secretive: nothing she does is without purpose, but you'll never learn what that purpose is.
+ Clumsy: ironically she's very clumsy. The whole reason she wears covering over her eyes is because her late mentor insisted that she did not need her eyes in what she did. She is VERY confident in her alchemical studies.. not so confident when it comes to movement.
+ Flirtatious: she will flirt with anything masculine sounding. always.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 05-19-2010 at 04:52 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:40 PM

Humans NOT sympathetic to magics

Piret Delaunay

Diedre Delaunay

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 01-31-2009 at 04:48 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:40 PM

ELVES

Kershiis

Calypsis

Lisea

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:41 PM

UNNAMED RACE

KIEV ET'ILHA

NAME Kiev Et'Ilha
GENDER Female
AGE n/a
RACE unnamed as of yet
OCCUPATION n/a

APPEARANCE

+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 06-16-2009 at 05:48 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:42 PM

L A M I A

KALIKA ERANTHE VASILIKI

NAME: Kalika Eranthe Vasiliki (Kuh-lee-ka EE-ran-th Vah-sill-icky)
RACE: Lamia
HOMETOWN: Mithridatidis
OCCUPATION: Adventurer. Prior to joining the guild she trained with the Lamia that formed hunting groups to capture mushkins. Under the tutelage of a green mage she has also been building up her abilities in manipulating plant life in which to enhance her archery skills.

APPEARANCE

+ [ hair ] (the far right one) in black (tips same golden brown color of snake body) , maybe beads or feathers adorning the long bit hanging down her back. Eye make-up similar to hair ref (the rectangles over eyes) but black or smokey grey
+ [ snake body ] the colors and style of this (Ball Python)
+ [ skin color ] medium bronzed like in the ref.
+ [ eye color/style ] Golden with black slit in the center.
+ Body Type - Thin and lithe, athletic with small breasts. aka the tomboy build with semi-wide shoulders and very toned arms from much practice with a bow.

PERSONALITY

+ Tempestuous - Her temperament tends to fluctuate in the extremes and very quickly. Generally she is pretty mild tempered but when upset will get loud and violent and when something happens which excites her she is loud and boisterous, wreathed in smiles so there isn't a doubt to her ecstasy. She is very quick to anger and slow to forgive those who harm her or her friend/family/clan members.
+ Arrogant - She is proud of her heritage and looks down on many of the people around her (not limited to certain races) simply because they have not earned her respect. Once the respect has been earned she becomes a very loyal friend.
+ Stubborn - Set in her own ways. Though she is young she has adopted a lot of her clans ways of life and views on everything. She strongly supports everything she believes in and is hard pressed to be convinced otherwise. Should her view be proven wrong in some way that is certain that she is incorrect, she will grudgingly change her opinion.
+ Conceited - not to an extreme but to a certain extent she loves the shocking coloring of her outfit and body, she takes pleasure (gloats) at the stares she receives and considers it almost as a "high praise".
+ Low Tolerance - Kalika has very low tolerance for stupidity. She tends to lose her temper and go storming off swatting at all people in her way with her stave ranting all the while.
+ Possessive - Kalika does not enjoy sharing her weapon, in fact she refuses to and should someone have the audacity to ask she generally glares at them before giving them a smart rap across the knuckles. Should someone try to take it, she usually resorts to biting; not the most polite way to deal with things, but it certainly is effective.

Though most of the aforementioned facets of her personality paint a sort of jerkish surly air she is actually a very chipper person. For the most part, all of the above applies to the people she has just met or when she has moved to a new location. Having only dealt with 3 of the 6 species (one does not converse with their food) before in her lifetime she is unsure how to deal with what she does not know. Putting up an unapproachable air makes her feel safer in her own small way.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 01-09-2009 at 08:46 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:42 PM

G O D S

VERDIGRIS (Verde)

NAME Verdigris
GENDER Male
AGE Time will only tell (appears early thirties)
RACE God
HOMETOWN Not so much a home town as a champion race: Arbolia Keep (Tree Nymphs)
OCCUPATION A'iels personal gaurdian and elder god of the earth (Verde).

APPEARANCE

+ Immensly tall at a towering 7ft not counting the antlers.
+ Skin tone a very sun bronzed tan darker on the torso since he normally does not wear a shirt.
+ [ Face Shape ] simular to the ref, only difference is there should be a set of 5 point antlers.
+ [ Antlers ] Wide rack of antlers with 5 points. Tends to wrap thin ribbons with bells on the ends around his antlers so that they jingle.
+ [ Body Type ] Broad and very muscular as if he works out constantly all the time and lives off nothing but the bounty of nature. Legs should be very muscular from constant on-the-move-ness.
+ Dresses in leather patchwork [ Pants ] in varying tones of brown. This black [ Baldric ] crosses his chest allowing his scyth to hang accross his back diagonally. Pauldrons and Brraces in varying shades of brown are optional.
+ Fingers from the first joint to the finger tip are dark dark brown (or black) as they are the same material as the dew claws growing out from behind his ankles.
+ [ Ears ] like that of a deer, growing from where a humans ears would generally be. Should his posterior be showing, he should also have a [ Tail ] like a white-tailed deers.
+ Should have small white freckles around the corners of his eyes.
+ Fights with a HUGE scyth that is decorated with the points of deer antlers.
+ Stubble should be lightly dusting his chin.
+ Hair should be long all the way to his butt in an earthy dark brown. Bangs are swept to the right covering his eye. Hair should be slightly wavy/curly at the bangs/front and tied back at the nape of the neck in a long straight ponytail.

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

ZEPHARIA (Zephy)

NAME Zepharia Andromaleise Casadriye Nessat
GENDER Female
AGE Time will only tell (appears youthful twenties)
RACE God
HOMETOWN Not so much a home town as a champion race: unnamed as of yet (Centaurs)
OCCUPATION In the past she was the goddess of wind and warfare: well known for her violent fits of temper where she would send her creations out to rape and pillage in corrillation with her mood. The past hundred or so years she seems to have dissapeared from the face of the earth. Current times - unknown as of yet.

APPEARANCE

+ [ Wings ] patterned like the previous link. 5 pairs of wings grace the body of Zephy, one from the head (they are in place of ears), two pairs growing from her waist, and a pair each growing from each of her ankles.
+ Skin tone a very dark tan.
+ [ Hair Style ] should be like this, very curly unruly and slightly messy in a [ Platinum Blonde ] color. Bangs should hang down to cover the right eye.
+ [ Eye Makeup ] Should only be on the left eye. A design more in keeping with feathers would be more suitable. Feel free to match the colours to her outfit as well.
+ [ Armour ] Should be simular to the ref, [ Top ] (right top in the pictures) should be under the top part of the armour, with a bit hanging from either end, one over the shoulder and hanging down the back to her heels, and the front peeking out from beneath her top armour and hanging down to about mid-thigh. Should be white that gradually turns black when reaching the ends.
+ [ Weapon ] (second from the left) should be very long and feel free to make it more aggressive looking and impressive.

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

LUCIAN VINCENTE

NAME Lucien Vincente
GENDER Male
HOMETOWN
OCCUPATION

APPEARANCE

+
+
+
+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

N'OXINA

NAME N'oxina
GENDER Female
HOMETOWN
OCCUPATION

APPEARANCE

+
+
+
+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 04-26-2009 at 04:17 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:43 PM

D R A G O N S

CYPRESS DONAHUE

NAME Cypress Donahue (some call him "Cyp" )
GENDER Male
AGE 20
RACE Dragon Halfbreed
HOMETOWN Unknown
OCCUPATION Treasure hunter and jack of all trades. Some skills in hunting/tracking and curing of hides.

APPEARANCE

+ Lean and slightly gaunt, hes muscular but not in an overly buff sort of way, seems more like his muscles show because he doesnt quite ever get tnough to eat. Stands a good 6'2" in height and is always concious of his height advantage if he happens to have one.
+ [ Body Ref ] Skin tone should be a healthy tan.
+ Angular face, a little too harsh to be strikingly handsome. High cheek bones and a well defined narrow chin. His eyes should be slit like a snakes and a bright vivid turquoise.
+ Small dusty bronze (dirty penny) scales all along his forehead / along his cheek bones / and smattered across his body instead of body hair.
+ [ Hair Style ] (Far left in the picture) should be a bright METALLIC copper like a new penny. his hair is made from very very fine copper strands so it should be absurdly shiny and reflect a lot of light. Long and normally hangs down past his shoulder blades, is tied back at the nape of the neck with a green ribbon.
+ Dresses in two main outfits; see above and below refs for ideas/images.
+ Can be found wearing a vast assortment of jewelry similar to these styles: [ Ring ] [ Necklace ] [ Earrings ]. Wears rings on every finger BUT the Left hand ring finger.
+ [ Sword ] uses a Rapier like the ref, feel free to make it more elaborate and add emeralds and other ornate decorations to it. In his second outfit (below) it is always hanging at HIS left hip.

FORMAL OUTFIT

[First Layer]
+ TOP : Poet's Shirt you can make it frilly if you so desire? lol i prefer its left a bit open instead of laced up like the ref
+ BOTTOM : pants doesn't have to be QUITE too poofy. but i rather like how they are tucked in the boots.

[Second Layer]
+ TOP : waistcoat sans the zipper and sleeves i'd like the one side to be much longer then the other, where it hangs down about to his knee, and the shorter side stopping where the point is right at the belt line. again feel free to decorate this up a ton. i always imagined it would be a heavy brocade with a dragon trim. lol but thats just me being fanciful.
+ FEET : boots over the knee pretty please.
+ BELT & FROG : frog this attaches to the belt (hangs on the side with the shorter coat tail) to hold his Rapier. feel free to decorate them up if you like.

[Accessories]
+ BACK : Cloak short cloak can end just past his butt or if your wanting be very long.
+ FOREARMS : bracers again feel free to jazz these up.
+ JEWELRY : this is just to give you an idea of the type of gaudy stuff he likes to wear (ok ok some of it... i would TOTALLY wear) [x] [x] [x]

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

BIJOU BEIJO

NAME Bijou Beijo
GENDER Female
AGE 400 (appears very youthful)
RACE Dragon Halfbreed
HOMETOWN Unknown
OCCUPATION Bijou really has no real set job. In the story she is mostly there to be Cypress' mentor since he has no one to learn how to fight correctly with his weapon from. Unlike her cousin, she hoards a different kind of treasure. Over the years she has been alive she travels the world to collect rare maps and learn to fight using various weapons from the "masters" of said weapons. She trains with them until she bests (and ultimately kills) each of her own mentors.

APPEARANCE

+ Petite and super curvy (4'11"). Shes the tiny little sex kitten with a violent passion for blades fighting.
+ Her skin is a very dark tan as shes been in the sun for hundreds of years. Shes not opposed to sprawling out naked under the sun to become tanned all over.
+ [ overall body refs ] her body is covered in tiny blue green and silver scales in various areas (see ref). She has a compass rose tattoo right in the center of her back between her shoulder blades in a faded blue ink. Her eyes are slit like those of a reptile and are gold on the outside ring with orange in the center.
+ [ Hair Style ] Her hair is tied back in a high ponytail with two long bangs twisted into braids and criss crossed across her forehead (see ref). Her hair should be METALLIC teal in colour.
+ Dresses in [ armour ] and her preference in fighting is duel wielding [ blades ]
+ Wears a lot of earrings and generally a belly bracelet. feel free to add rings.

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

KAILEX

NAME Kailex (goes by "Kai" )
GENDER Male
AGE 32 (actual age) 21 (appearance)
RACE Ejderha
HOMETOWN Liram
OCCUPATION Until he tries to join the league, he was a hired weapon for the traders in the city of Liram; selling his services to help pay for his fondness of collecting blades and slashing/hacking weapons. Before hand, he had spent his required 3 years in military service followed by 5 more until he retired.

APPEARANCE

+ Tall and very broad he stands at an impressive 6'4"
+ [ Body Ref ] Very buffed up build, he spends his time working out and training with his weapons constantly. Skin coloring being about a medium tan color as if he does quite a bit of work in the sun.
+ Very attractive in the face, nice firm square jaw, stately nose, and deep set eyes in a bright vivid green (think spring green). Chin is generally covered with a bit of stubble.
+ [ Horn style ] He has 1 set of horns located near the back of his ears in dusty grey, with lighter bands of silver near the base.
+ 1 set of medium draconic wings, in a silver color.
+ [ Hair Style ] Hair in dull gun-metal grey with bright metallic copper streaks of color (new penny!)
+ [ Tattoo Ref ] Tattoo under his left eye in black.
+ [ 2nd Tattoo Ref ] Tattoo on his right upper arm also in black (something akin to the ref.. but whatever design strikes your fancy... er something manly).
+ [ Necklace Ref ] Necklace he always wears (just the large pendant thing in the center) in onyx attached to a chord of leather tied around his neck.
+ braided black leather he wears tied about his left wrist.

PERSONALITY

Cocky and laid back, Kailex is an easily approachable man despite his race. For the most part, he can be seen lurking in either the mess hall, chugging down as many cool tankards of milk he can get his hands on, or in the arena either polishing his two favorite weapons (which he named Askel and Raize) or in a friendly sparring match. Despite his past military training and lifestyle he does not give off the air of being elite or aloof to those who have never before touched a weapon. Instead, he enjoys showing off with his prowess in wielding his axes and in most cases will start immediately going into a rather long winded (and very jovial) rant about how he came to find his two "treasures".

Though as mentioned before, he is cocky, it is not in the general sense when around women. He is very sure of himself in battle and will often belay his pride in the general swagger of his walk, or the way he holds himself in a spar. When very drunk he will also boast of his ability long and loud, but when sober he prefers to keep his trap shut about his personal view on his own ability with his axes. Women confuse and to an extent frighten Kailex with their feminine mystique and often coy mannerisms. He is horrible at understanding subtle flirting and often thinks the woman doing said flirting is falling ill or has had too much to drink. The very idea of a woman coming up to him finding him fascinating is entirely foreign to him.

Generally speaking Kailex is very slow to anger, keeping all the things that upset him bottled up inside till he can no longer deal with the huge amount of ire building up behind his usually cheerful facade. When he loses his temper it is a very slow seething anger which erases all traces of his usual smile completely off his features and leaves in its place the dark brooding look of a man intent on murder. In times such as these, he calms himself by sharpening all of his blades and furiously polishing all his armour to a dull sheen.

Kailex can not abide the smallest speck of dust or grime on his person and should he find any will furiously polish whatever it was that has been mused immediately. He can not stand things that are not orderly and all in their right places and quite often finds himself cleaning a room that is not his own simply because of the extreme amount of annoyance it causes him. In battle, he finds that when enemies bleed on him he is appalled and slightly angered that all his efforts to remain pristine have gone to waste. His extreme neat freak tendencies stemmed from his time under the military's employ and have grown since he left.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 05-19-2010 at 08:02 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:43 PM

S E A S O N S

XAVI (autumn)

NAME Xavi
GENDER Male
AGE n/a
RACE Demi-god
OCCUPATION n/a

APPEARANCE

+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

ERIS (summer)

NAME Eris
GENDER Male
AGE n/a
RACE Demigod
OCCUPATION n/a

APPEARANCE

+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

PASIPHAE (spring)

NAME Pasiphae
GENDER Female
AGE n/a
RACE Demigod
OCCUPATION n/a

APPEARANCE

+
+
+

PERSONALITY

- i'll add this later -

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 03-26-2010 at 01:40 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:49 PM

just in case ~reserved (again) ~

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:53 PM

~ annndddd another one - reserved just in case~

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:55 PM

Characters still not posted that dont pertain to my main story but are still OC's :

Errol McCaden
Miw-Sher Paniwi
Saint
Kyrylo Eneas
Lord Artemis FitzGerald
Leopold & Gabriel (no last name as of yet)
Liam FitzGerald
Lingling
Ixthis

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 01-12-2009 at 09:24 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:07 PM

*saved* just in case yet again

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:08 PM

Saved for histories of dragons...

EXTENSIVE KAILEX INFO

HISTORY

Kilex was born to his parents very late in their age (to the surprise of both parents) and was the apple of his fathers eye. Both parents were rooted into the military and at home they ran their abode as if it were a training camp, constantly setting challenges and testing their growing boy. At the time he was able to wield a weapon his father took him to his study (really more like an armoury) and together they looked through his vast collections of weapons and chose a weapon that appealed to Kailex. He selected an axe and in the years that followed he trained with his father until he firmly grasped the basics. After he had mastered the basics with a single axe his father trained him with many other weapons to round his ability out should he ever lose his weapon in battle.

At the age of 22 he was finally able to join the military and took to it like a cat to cream. He loved the rigid discipline and the sense of pride he got from serving his people and as each the year passed by he honed his ability with his weapons more and more. Nearing the end of his required years of service he dabbled slightly in military strategy and quickly rose in rank (Sgan Aluf). His parents were incredibly proud when after his 3 years of required service he signed up for 5 more years of active duty pursuing a higher rank in the military ladder.

During the next 5 years of his service Kilex was moved from the home base of Filela to the outer fringes of the territory, constantly traveling around with his battalion fighting off the humans that threatened to spill into their home base. After several long years of bloody skirmishes over land that was quickly being over-run, Kailex wearied of his military life style. Seeing comrades he had grown up with die over land while having children was so difficult set him into a rage and severely destroyed his once glorified views of his profession. He could not understand why an ailing race would fight so hard to protect land to the brink of their own extinction. With no living Ejderha the land would be taken over anyways; one way or another the humans were quickly taking more of their land and at the same time causing the numbers of Ejderha to dwindle.

To the dismay of his parents, Kailex left the army at the end of his 5 years and left Filela to escape the frequent news of the death toll. Fleeing to the trade city of Liram, he sold his fighting services to the traveling merchants that roamed up and down the shore of the Ledojia River.

For 2 years he would travel up and down the river acting as a guard from bandits and brigands for the many weapons dealers that frequented Liram. Each merchant he brought successfully to the city let him choose one of their weapons as payment for his service, creating (after a while) quite an extensive collection of blades that Kailex owned and carried on his person.

HOBBIES

Of all the many things Kailex likes, his absolute favorite thing to do when not otherwise occupied is search the weapons shops and stalls to find a new blade to add to his collection. Generally he prefers long curved blades, sharp unique shaped axes, and heavy pole arms to any of the other weapons he may see. He takes pride in naming each and every one of his weapons as he gains them and lovingly polishes and sharpens them often to keep then in perfect condition. Though he only takes his 2 choice axes into battle he trains with each weapon, often talking to the bit of metal as he trains.

Many of Kailex closest companions fail to ever see his second favorite pastime; painting. In his spare time in the privacy of his room he enjoys painting to express things he has trouble saying. Often the subjects of his paintings are people he admires and their weapons and though others never actually see his art, he displays them proudly all along his wall.

COMMON KNOWLEDGE

+ Kailex is known around the League as being an extreme neat freak and being obsessed with weapons.
+ He is known to prefer to drink a large glass of cold milk at every meal.
+ Hails from Liram and was in the military for a total of 8 years.

DIVISION Melee Weaponry
CLASS PROGRESSION Warrior > Battleblade > Blade Dancer

Warrior - Melee (5), Ranged (0), Magic/Other (0)
Hit Points (43) Evade (12)
+ Skills with dual wielding axes are good but by no means perfect.
+ Fighting style tends to be more barbaric, run up to an opponent and chop whatever comes in the way of his blades. Brute force > Skill
+ Takes the vast majority of hits aimed at him by opponents.
+ [ First Stage Ref ] similar in style to this but a few minor changes. the main dominating colors should be black, grey, and silver. The shirt should go to his belt (half shirt looks rather.. non masculine). Gloves from the elbows up should be removed.

Battleblade - Melee (8 ), Ranged (2), Magic/Other (0)
Hit Points (53) Evade (16)
+ Has learned to control his axes much better and can now do things such as a berserk attack; more lethal with his choice weapons.
+ In fighting still tend to stay right up in the front lines of battles. His skill with the axes and his strength are now both playing off each other.
+ [ Second Stage Ref ] Once again similar to this with a few changes. Face mask should be dark gray. The main colors are ok, (dark grey, black, gold, and white) but preferrably match all the greys and blacks so it doesnt look like he strung together different armour sets (which i did.. but minor detail). Gold color at top of harness remove please. Between where the gloves and and where the pauldrons (shoulder armour) begins, please remove that cloth/armour on his arms.
+ a few silver earrings should now adorn his ears.

Blade Dancer - Melee (12), Ranged (3), Magic/Other (0)
Hit Points (63) Evade (20)
+ Occasionally will throw his axes to use them in both close range and slightly longer range. He is now officially a "beast".
+ His skill now far out weighs anything in his battle technique. Having perfected his technique he only exerts the necessary force in each blow to take down his adversary. He wastes no energy in fancy maneuvers or flashy tricks if a simple slash will do the job.
+ [ Stage 3 Ref ] once more, same general idea but i would like the main body to reflect the colors on the helmet (deep red, black, silver, and gold). PLease remove the frilly skirt bit around the waist, and the things hanging down under his shoulders.

SPECIAL SKILLS

Warrior
+ Battle Cry (charge) During this skill Kai lets out a deep yell, startling his enemy in a way that causes his next attack to inflict more damage. (+3) is added to his melee damage for the duration of one turn.

Battleblade
+ Battle Cry (charge) During this skill Kai lets out a deep yell, startling his enemy in a way that causes his next attack to inflict more damage. (+6) is added to his melee damage for the duration of one turn.
+ Cyclone Axe (Attack Multiple Targets) Should Kai be surrounded he can now target more then one opponent, spinning in a deadly circle to attack enemies within range. -2 penalty to Kai's total per additional enemy targeted.

Blade Dancer
+ Battle Cry (charge) During this skill Kai lets out a deep yell, startling his enemy in a way that causes his next attack to inflict more damage. (+9) is added to his melee damage for the duration of one turn.
+ Cyclone Axe (Attack Multiple Targets) Should Kai be surrounded he can now target more then one opponent, spinning in a deadly circle to attack enemies within range. -2 penalty to Kai's total per additional enemy targeted.
+ Dancing Blades (Signature Move): Kailex has trained in a special move that incorporates his great skill and balance causing greater damage than what he usually performs. Unfortunately this move requires a lot of concentration and is exhausting; it may not be performed often. Melee and Ranged bonuses are stacked; (d20+melee+ranged) and are used in both determining success of attack as well as damage. All buffs continue to take effect. At level 3 he can use this skill twice per battle, but not consecutively.

NON-BATTLE SKILLS

+ Battle Stance - Uses his wings to give him the utmost balance possible during fights. Outside of fights, in everyday things such as walking, his wings will almost automatically adjust (without real thought) to allow him to have very good balance. You would never see Kailex tripping over his own feet.
+ Fire Breath - Useful in lighting small cooking fires and candles but not for battle. He can blow a short torch of fire for about 30 seconds. Usually after this though he has a fit of coughs and has to drink something immediately to sooth his irritated throat. Mainly used as a last resort when he loses his flint and steel.

WEAPON dual wields two hand axes. (ref pending)
LEVEL One
POINT ASSIGNMENT Melee (5), Ranged (0), Magic/Other (0)
HIT POINTS 43
EVADE 12
OTHER NOTES

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:12 PM

at this rate...

EXTENSIVE NYMPH INFO >.>;

this might take a while

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:13 PM

Extensive Centaur INFO...

oh gawd... fear my need to ramble endlessly about my races and ocs >.<;;;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM

HUMAN INFO

hurm.. main cities / ports / leaders / religion / / akll that whatnot along with BG for all the chars

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:16 PM

the OTHER humans...

their info and suches...

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 PM

THOSE WHO HUNT ELVES* muhahaha

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

THE UN-NAMED *stares* this means you Kiev

WOO

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

MORE ON KALIKA

HISTORY

She was born in Mithridatidis to a family of three ( mother, father, and an older brother) as Kalika Vasiliki, several years following her birth, two to be exact, came her younger sister Acacia. Between the three siblings there was much rivalry and as the years went by the rift would only increase. Her family was one of four that made up the 'Epicurean Trance' , which traveled up and down the outer fringes of the Relinswood gathering herbs and other medicinal plants in which to make into remedies and other questionable concoctions.

The years went by slowly, her older brother (by two years), Chiron, eventually came to be a very skilled archer and was revered by the caravan as the provider of all things delicate and delicious and her younger sister became a very skilled magician in the arts of dark magic at a very young age. Showing no real potential in either of the things her sibling excelled at, Kalika became the outcast of her small family social circle.

On one planned (twice yearly) excursion into the Relunswood to attain more Mushkins, Kalika had pleaded with Chiron to allow her to come and help in the hunt. He refused and in a fit of anger and determination she began to practice her marksmanship. For the following year She could be seen with a bow slung across her back and a quiver of arrows tapping against her hip as she slithered to another location to practice. Many of the caravans were a testimony of her failed efforts; paint having been chipped off by a stray arrows, or in the case of the lead wagon, an arrow embedded deep into the wood of a wheel.

As the year rolled past to return once more to the time of year the great Mushkin hunt was to be held, the archers of the troop consulted Chiron to bring Kalika into their ranks. After much persuasion he finally caved and went to her to invite her to their band, only to have Kalika throw a string of curses his way and haughtily slink off to find some way to better occupy her time. Satisfied that they would now be without her 'superior skills' she moved on to intrude upon her sisters talent-territory.

Having no real talent with the dark arts, she turned instead to learn the more practical arts of potion making. Under the tutelage of the caravan 'medicine woman' she learned that her ability in the subtle arts of potion making were far out of her reach, but living plants seemed to respond to her in a more active fashion. She spent the next 2 years honing her unique ability with manipulating plants until she was able to do several useful little tricks; many of them underhanded. During her studies her instructor had often called her "Eranthe" meaning 'sweet' as a sort of pet name and Kalika adopted that into her name as it was the only term of endearment anyone in her caravan had ever called her.

At the end of her two years, on one of the caravan's frequent trips back to Mithridatidis to sell the wares they had collected, she heard word of a guild far to the east in which adventurers of all races could learn to improve their magic and archery skills. Intrigued, she consulted her teacher and with her well wishes (and a parting gift- her greenwood staff), slipped from the caravan as they passed through Polemo.

COMMON KNOWLEDGE

There are three very important facts that new people to the guild soon find out about the Lamia Kalika Eranthe Vasiliki. The first being that should you have the audacity to address her as "liki" she suddenly becomes very clumsy and will without a doubt 'accidentally' break something or someone with said staff. The second thing others learn of her is that she very much likes to startle all newbies to the area with her wild appearance and short range plant manipulative magic. On occasions when she is in a very good mood salads in close proximity will bloom startling any that have not seen it before, and amusing other that have been on the receiving end at some point in time. Lastly, they learn that though she has a tough exterior, she is very much a softy inside, you need only tickle her fancy (appeal to her vanity) in the right way to have a more pleasant companion.

It is common knowledge to all that have heard of her in the guild, that Kalika has come from the vicinity of Mithridatidis from one of the many caravan families that frequent the Relinswood. Though she doesn't often speak of her past, she seems to really cherish her green-wood staff and does not often, if ever, let others touch it. As a matter of fact, she is rarely seen without her staff in hand (which she uses to help herself up stairs and as a walking stick) and should she be found without it she would most likely be dead or completely unconscious; though there are those that speculate even death would not pull the stave from her clawed hands. The few that have had the courage to ignore her wild appearance and question her about the origin of the staff are always met with the same quirky smile and the simple answer of "Miwo". Further interrogation usually leads to a rather dark scowl followed by a rap on the crown by the aforementioned staff.

+ Kalika has an odd mannerism in her way of speech, because of where she is from (and the troop members that she grew up with) she usually ends most sentences with "ne", Sentences in which she is upset in "tcha!" and when she is confused in "ue?". (in Portuguese they are respectively "isn't it" , some random annoyed noise, and "oh?" )

HOBBIES

Kalika enjoys very much taking care of the many bonsai plants she has in her room (when she gets one). She entertains herself by helping the plant along and growing them in odd shapes and sizes. Though she doesn't sell the small saplings she will occasionally give one away when she finds someone worthy of its (yes she considers them as family) affection. She enjoys doing her little plant experiments out of doors in case she doesn't have a firm hold on the magic and is often seen having very long one on one conversations with her plants (one-sided but oye, plants are good listeners).

Another hobby she likes to amuse herself with is singing to the sound of her scales. She sings long and loud (and horribly off key) to the plants as she works on them, shifting her lower body so that the scales make noises as they rub against each other, or click against the ground. This is usually accompanied by thumping of her tail to add more rhythm to the beat.

DIVISION Ranged Weaponry/Offensive Magic - leaning more in ranged attack for her studies and duration at the guild.
CLASS PROGRESSION Wildwood Archer > Viridian Marksman > Geomantic Sniper

(level 1) Wildwood Archer < Melee (+0), Ranged (+2), Magic/Other (+3) >
Hit Point (30) Evade (12)

+ Predominately fights with very long ranged weapons (longbow) and can manipulate the arrow she shoots (providing the wood is still 'living' (thus the green-wood)) to do a secondary attack upon impact. For example, if she were to use a green-wood arrow made of Thuthuvallai (a particularly nasty thorned slightly woody vine plant)she could potentially ensnare whatever melee was coming up to attack her by firing the arrow at it within her spell casting range. The thorns wouldn't cause any damage but (if lucky) it might cause a long enough hindrance/distraction for her to slither to a safer vantage point (this skill is part of her 'Plant manipulation' and does not affect battle numbers).
+ Her spells at this level only include minor manipulations. Changing her green-wood staff into a short bow or a long bow (long bow being more difficult a task).
+ [ belt ] black with a quiver attached to the side to hold her specially crafted arrows.
+ [ top ] Black or grey in color.
+ [ top shirt ] in the the same khaki-ish brown as her snake coloring.
+ [ gloves ] same khaki coloring as her snake body (same general model as the blue or green). starts right below the elbow.

(level 2) Viridian Marksman < Melee (+0), Ranged (+5), Magic/Other (+5) >
Hit Point (37) Evade (16)

+ Spells have improved enough that she is able to make a very solid very deterring nest of thorns when she shoots the appropriate arrow. The thorns should impair evasion of whatever it ensnares making a easier target for the subsequent arrows. She only ensnares what comes to close, since she is essentially back on the offensive mages line so she should not be in any sort of melee situation.
+ Fighting style still tends to be shoot and flee whenever anything gets too close for comfort.
+ [ top ] should be in a mixture of khaki and dark brown (the brown being leather).
+ [ belt ]same one as before (in black) with her quiver hanging from the left side.
+ [ glove ] (the one on the left in the image, (the person wearing it's right)) should be on the left arm of Kalika starting at right above the elbow. brown and black leather.
+ [ markings ] (the far left only the bottom portion) In very dark forest green its a marking of her magic. She no longer wears the black eyeshadow around her eyes when the tattoo's appear. Also from the center of the shoulder to the outside of her wrist is about a 1 inch thick solid green line, on both arms. Also in the same dark foresty green the markings on her face are.

(level 3) Geomantic Sniper < Melee (+0), Ranged (+7), Magic/Other (+8 ) >
Hit Point (45) Evade (20)

+ Magic is mastered in her job, she can now cast her spells and manipulations at their furthest range (of about 400m). Spells are at their strongest, her green magic being the driving force behind all the damage she deals now.
+ Her marksmanship has peaked at its highest point. She has become accustomed to using her infrared sight combined with her connection with the plants and her eye sight to best determine the best vantage point from which to snipe at her assailants.
+ [ top ] (the red top)Should be dark forest green in color and should have the left arm cut off to expose the shoulder. The black bands would meld together to from a single large band that is held together at the center with the silver ring. in the center (of the top portion) just below the chin a Gold laurel broach is pinned to the material.
+ [ belt ]same one as before (in black) with her quiver hanging from the left side. Green bands should now encircle the bottom portion of the quiver.
+ [ glove ] (the one on the left in the image, (the person wearing it's right)) should be on the left arm of Kalika starting at right above the elbow. black leather and green.
+ Markings should remain the same as before
+ Hair tips should now be a bright vivid green.

SPECIAL SKILLS

(level 1) Wildwood Archer
+ Living Long Bow (self-only) [ranged] Green wood staff can now take the form of a rather large green-wood long bow. In lee of the more powerful bow transformation +3 is added to ranged for the duration of the effect (1 round at level 1).
+ Poison Bite < race ability > Damage : -3 at level 1, lasting only 1 round ( 1 use per battle )

(level 2) Viridian Marksman
+ Living Long Bow (self-only) [ranged] Green wood staff can now take the form of a rather large green-wood long bow. In lee of the more powerful bow transformation +6 is added to ranged for the duration of the effect (2 rounds at level 2).
+ Venom Bite < race ability > Poisons an enemy. Damage: -6 at level 2, lasting only 1 round ( 1 use per battle )
+ Ensnare [evade] Traps a target in a tangle of thorny vines, crippling the affected evasion and slowing them in the process. Causes evasion -6 to the target affected and lasts 2 rounds. D20 dice is rolled; if 1-2 is rolled, the spell fails to go off effectively.

(level 3) Geomantic Sniper
+ Living Long Bow (self-only) [ranged] Green wood staff can now take the form of a rather large green-wood long bow. In lee of the more powerful bow transformation +9 is added to ranged for the duration of the effect (3 rounds at level 3).
+ Venom Bite < race ability > Poisons an enemy. Damage: -9 at level 2, lasting only 1 round ( 1 use per battle )
+ Ensnare [evade] Traps a target in a tangle of thorny vines, crippling the affected evasion and slowing them in the process. Causes evasion -9 to the target affected and lasts 3 rounds. D20 dice is rolled; if 1-2 is rolled, the spell fails to go off effectively.
+ Arboreal Wrath Every enemy in range (20m) gets attacked with her d20+M/O bonus. Arboreal Wrath is a very powerful magic and casting it causes her health to be drained by 13 points. Spell can only be cast once per battle.

NON-COMBAT SKILLS

+ Life Sight - Being a snake in many aspects she does not exactly have stellar eye sight. Though, she does have certain sensors near her eyes that allow her to "see" radiated heat from a living creature. She uses both this and her eyesight to help pinpoint an opponent when in battle.
+ Earth Sense - Another perk of being serpentine in nature is that she can feel the vibrations in the ground through the sensitive scales on her underside. Though she may not always be able to distinguish people in very large groups she can (after a while) recognize people by their foot steps at a certain range. Also this makes it relatively hard for people to sneak up on her. (Please note - She can only feel the vibrations (like on earth) only in very VERY close proximity and if there are very few people around, and in areas like a wooded store floor (where there is a bit of space around beneath and the sound/vibrations are amplified) she can feel other coming from a slightly larger distance.)
+ Plant Manipulation - Green witch that she is, she can manipulate any living plant to move around to do as she pleases. Her most used manipulation is changing her staff to form her weapon (Bows of assorted length). Occasionally she will play a prank (or steal if it comes down to it) with the help of one of her arrows made from thorny vines, using them as an extended appendage to reach in places her hand would otherwise be noticed. Until level 3 all her magics have to stay in close range or they return to their normal state.

WEAPON Green-wood staff which can take the shape of a long or short bow (though she is better with a long bow). Green-wood arrows of varying types of plants (saplings and sturdy creepers, especially of the thorned variety)
LEVEL One
POINT ASSIGNMENT Melee (+0), Ranged (+2), Magic/Other (+3)
HIT POINTS 30
EVADE 12
OTHER NOTES On both HP and evade i found the general in between because she is an equal mage/ranged job type.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 01-08-2009 at 06:23 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:19 PM

TEH GODS!

or more apt name the ancients