AKI go RAWRR
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-30-2007, 01:53 AM

Kithley & Raster are the cutest!

O:
<333

I might might wanna take commissions, that is, if you like my artwork and the people I already posted for don't want anything.

x3
<333

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-02-2007, 03:21 AM

@AKI go RAWRR: Oh thanks! <3

I'd love to commission, but alas I'm questing right now. ^^; (I already ordered from a shop when I shouldn't have, so I need to save up.) I'll definitely keep you in mind though! :3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-02-2007, 04:36 AM

*bounces on Ferra* wheeee questing for that shirty?

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-02-2007, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
*bounces on Ferra* wheeee questing for that shirty?
Yes I am. ^^ I just recently got a PM offering to sell me one though, so I might have some hope yet! :D

It's such a very cute shirt though, I can't help it. XD Plus, I know it'll just be harder to get if I were to wait. (I gave in and commissioned Tooaya though, but I figure her slots will only become harder to get too. o__o;)

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-02-2007, 06:13 AM

*nods* Tooaya's stuff is just so purdy <3 this is my second attempt to try to get at least one lovely from her (first was on gaia) haha and im so *glee* that she is going to draw one of my babies <3 and yay for finding a seller! *throws confetti* thats great news ne?

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-02-2007, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
*nods* Tooaya's stuff is just so purdy <3 this is my second attempt to try to get at least one lovely from her (first was on gaia) haha and im so *glee* that she is going to draw one of my babies <3 and yay for finding a seller! *throws confetti* thats great news ne?
Definitely! D: It's very hard to find sellers for certain limited items. But luckily I'm not really after anything else that's limited so far aside from the shirt. (But I might snag a few Easter items when I get the chance and a crown if I'm lucky. 8D *yeah right*)

I really like Tooaya's art as well. ^^ If I wasn't Gaia poor I'd give commissioning her there a try, but it's gotten a bit ridiculous for the average Gaian to afford art nowadays. o__o; Also, her RL commissions are a bit steep too for my budget, so I'm glad I managed to get a slot here instead. ^^;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-02-2007, 06:54 AM

oh lordy, most RL commisshies right now are much too exspensive for me right now, but one day i would really like to get a pretty colored piece from Fongmingyun <3 i love love lvoe traditional art. also a really pretty watercolor from Luciole would be lovely also ^o^ im a sucker for watercolors and pencil arts <3 coloring pencil is my lover

aww yeah i cave a lot when im saving gold for something to get a lovely artists that just pops up <3 almost always. lol i figure since i dont really give a hoot about my avvy im good to blow all the goldies and items on here i get on lovely stuff like tooaya is offering <3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-02-2007, 04:01 PM

I'm pretty much the same, except I'm also an item hoarder (especially on Gaia). It's very rare for me to sell items since I keep telling myself I'll get a nice commission someday if/when I leave. XD Seems kinda backwards.

Well for a while, I was RL commissioning everyone. ^^; I just got a job and I didn't have much else I needed to save for, so I spent a few paychecks on art (I figured I wouldn't get the chance to do that again, since no doubt bills were looming in my future.) But now I've taken a break and only commission if it's a really really good deal. Still, I really want to commission Klar again, but I also have to save for my trip to Japan. What a dilemma. XD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-02-2007, 07:13 PM

hahah i only hoard stuff i like to wear and well all the letters i got as payment from my shop on gaia lol. saved a nice little amount there that im now using to pay off other crap ^o^

Fool
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Fool

Old 05-04-2007, 11:53 PM

Ferra!
Issat you? O: From Aekaeva in Gaia?

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
Ferra!
Issat you? O: From Aekaeva in Gaia?
Yesss! :O It is me!

Are you [ The Fool ]? :D

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 08:48 AM

Yeeesh. :DDDD

It's good to see you again!
How yah been? x3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 08:51 AM

Oh wow, you're online! :D

Likewise! I've been very good actually, and you? ^^ (Seems like it's been forever since Aekaeva. o__o I really enjoyed the shop, but I think it's pretty far-gone by now.)

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 08:55 AM

Haha, yeah. It's only 4:53 p.m. where I live.

I'm alright, disappeared for a while cause something happened. xD;

Yah... I enjoyed Aekaeva very much, got me really interested in breedables and all that. I wonder what happened to tyrranticus. :/

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 09:05 AM

I really don't know... =/ She like, disappeared and then the shop died right after. (Oh wow, it's 2am here. XD) And I agree, I wasn't into breedables until Aekaeva, but it was a lot of fun!

Something happened? :O Well I hope everything is okay now.

Then again, things haven't changed a whole lot with me. XD I still spend way too much time on the computer and I'm still a small-time art whore.

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 09:07 AM

Really? Poo... >< Hope she and her sister are okay.

Yeah. I could tell you the reason through PMs, don't really wanna say it out here in public. And yep! Everything is alright.

-Giggles- As long as yer happy, who cares about change? x3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 09:13 AM

Ah if you're uncomfortable about it, you don't have to tell me. ^^; (It's up to you of course, since your welcome to PM me anytime. :3)

Yeah, I hope Ty and Chien are good still. =/ I kept up with some of their comics for a while, but I haven't seen either of them sign on AIM or dA in ages nor visit the shop on Gaia. *seems strange*

Lol, indeed. :3 I'm satisfied right now since I'm on my last bit of being lazy. Pretty soon I have to pick a major and start paying for college, so I'm loving it while it lasts. XD

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 09:16 AM

No no, I'm comfortable telling those whom I know. ^-^ -Goes to PM- <3

Bleh. Maybe something came up. Although that something could mean many, many things.

Oooooh. I see. Have you decided on a major yet? O:

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 09:19 AM

Nope, I haven't a clue. ^^; I should put some serious thought into it though since it'll effect which college I choose (I've been attending community college, so in a few months I'll transfer to a university).

I'm partial to Asian studies since I've been taking Japanese these past two years (I'm going to Japan this summer too :D) but English is definitely the language I'm far better at. XD I might major in English and be an English professor or something. But still, I also have other interests, so I'm not certain.

Yeah, I hope they're okay at least.

*goes to check PMs*

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 09:33 AM

-Nodnods- You should! I'll be heading off to Universities in a few months. x3; Took up Business Studies.

That would be interesting. D: I can't imagine myself being a professor. -Wouldn't be able to take the pressure from other students-

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 09:40 AM

Business studies? :O That sounds difficult, but probably a very good choice. Lol, I don't know what kind of Professor I'd be either. ^^; It's just an idea I'm thinking about.

On a side note, OMFG I just won Kurot's kiriban! :DDD I'm so excited I'm shaking. XD Gosh, but now I have to pick what I want drawn. o__o;

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 09:47 AM

I kinda have this interest with Economics and all those stuffies. At first I wanted to pick computer... but meh. xD Oh I sees.

Eeee. Congratulations! Hehe. <333 Think well.~ Kurot is such a good artist. x3
-Didn't know she was gonna have a kiriban- oO

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 10:00 AM

I like computers a lot too, but I haven't taken enough classes with them right now. >__< That's good that you like Economics. :3 I really enjoyed my business class, but I think it was because of my teacher.

Yeah, I just stumbled on the page tonight thinking it already passed (since it was pretty close this morning but I had school and work). o__o; I'm working on the character info, so that's why I'm distracted. ^^; Sorry! *hard to think at 3am*

Fool
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 10:03 AM

Hehe, I got inspired by my brother ever since I was small.~ -Nodnods- Oh! Having good teachers always helps one like a subject. I didn't really like Econs at first... since my old teacher kept on talking about Swedish cheese and stock markets.

When my new Econs teacher came along, I started to like the subject a lot.

Ferra is just lucky. o:
It's alright.~ Go ahead and work on your character's info. ^-^

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-05-2007, 10:44 AM

Ack it's sooo late. D: (I'm not used to this.. though technically it's sooo early. XD)

Yes, good teachers do make a big difference. :3 There are times when a subject I'm normally bored at is really exciting and other teachers who ruin a subject I love for me since they seem to know less than I do. D:

Well I sent it a while ago, but I then found out (since they posted on Kurot's page) that someone else also won. o__o; It does happen, since dA's page view system is wonky, but I feel bad about it, especially since I also happen to have the other winner on my watchlist as well. (I posted saying I'd be fine if they won too and I just get one drawing instead of 3. I hope that helps somehow. :/)

Gah, I'm typing slower and dumber by the minute. XD I'm trying to stay on for the new items, but I might disappear. ^^; Very nice talking to you again though! I'm on here a lot, so I hope we can chat more. ^^ Err, and goodnight in advance!