ktbee
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2012, 06:10 AM

Hahaha. You two are silly. :) I used to do that kind of stuff with friends, too. The stories never turned out the way I wanted them to. >_>

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 AM

Yeah, I did that with my best friend as well.. and the story always went in a completely different direction for some reason. When I would think that it would be simple and just go forward in a normal way, she'd throw in a twist and all of a sudden someone is pregnent or out in the desert meeting the mafia for some kind of secret deal... honestly though, it made it a lot more intresting and unpredictable. Then, if she messed up an idea that I thought would be cool with a twist, if I saw that she was going for something borring, I'd throw my own twist in there to throw her off as well XD

ktbee
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2012, 04:12 AM

Hahaha, you have a point. They do become more interesting. :P

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-03-2012, 02:23 PM

See! That's what I'm talking about: chaos and insanity = interesting :3

And discussion -might- help a little bit with correlation, but that could also be left flying up in the air. So whaddaya guys think?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 PM

I dunno, it sounds like fun. And it sounds easy XD No real thought or long drawn out stuff... why not?

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-03-2012, 04:37 PM

Yes! Now I gotta go figure out where to put the thread *laughs* I guess if we feel discussion is needed, we can use this thread to do it, since I don't want it to start gathering dust again >.>

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Oh yea? So you're gonna make a new thread for this.. uh.. rambling then?

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-03-2012, 05:03 PM

Uhm! Yes, I think. I don't want the game to get all confused and mixed up with the contest ^.^

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-04-2012, 09:37 AM

So the contest is going to start up again, eventualy right... awesome... so where are you putting the new thread? :)

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-04-2012, 02:03 PM

Yes! It shall eventually revive >.> Someday. I was looking around for a place to stick the crazy drabble thread in yesterday, and it shall go in Art - Literature Spot - Round Robins/Drabbles :D Since it seems like that's the place where it would fit. I need to hammer out the rules for now, and I'll think I'll make it private for just us in this thread :3

Once I get it all set up, I'll drop the link in here :ninja:

NekoShade
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/li...post1770574546

Let the insanity officially . . . BEGIN! *cackles*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-04-2012, 06:37 PM

Oh snap.. I'm a clamlet XD I definitely read that as "clanlet" the first time. >.> Ahahahah.. ok going there and subscribing.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Hah~ Well, there -is- only a one curve difference in the two :O

Also, I was debating on a posting order, and I think we'll be ok without one for now, since I'm unavailable on the weekends :3

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-04-2012, 07:05 PM

Yes, a slight difference. I was like... dude, what? I'm in a clan now?! Not sure if I was happy about that idea or not :XD Ah, posting order, yes... that sucks that you're not around on weekends... :( That's when I have the most time.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 PM

ZOMG haha, yeahh, I woulda been a little iffy on the whole 'clan' thing. I'd be able to log in here on the weekends if there was a mobile version of Mene! T^T Since I can use my iPod at work (only work weekends, sad sad).

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 09:16 AM

Oh my gosh... mene doesn't work on your iPad? I am totally using a circumventor so that I can log in here during the week. otherwise I just have to wait until I get home. But I think that I've really done enough work for today. Seriously. I've saved this clinic from destroying itself internally like 4 times since I got in. I think that I can kick back and say, "Mission accomplished" and if there are any more problems, someone else can take care of them :P

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Hah, well it -does- work, somewhat, but the screen is really small so I have to constantly zoom in so I can read what's been posted and stuff. I may try to post something this weekend, providing I have the time at work. But since I work at a pharmacy, and the boss is going to have eye surgery, I may be busier than normal. Bleeeeeegh

What kind of clinic do you do your saviour work at? =P

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 05:33 PM

Oh.. what kind of eye surgery is your boss having? Vision corrective stuff? You know that you can drive basically the next day from that, and go to work and everything. People just milk the system and the doctors want to be safe.. so that your eyes don't explode or something like that. :XD Which, that would really suck. Suposedly, I'm not eligible for the surgery, cause my corneas might or might nto be thinning and if they do it it might or might not make it worse or better and it might or might not blah blah blah... too many maybe's for the doctors.

An Army clinic. The worst kind :XD

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM

Some kind of laser surgery, apparently some kind of sac detached from his eyes 2 weeks ago, and he really couldn't see much. They kept his eyes dilated for like, the whole 2 weeks straight, and he got the right eye fixed last week. He said he had detached something or other, but it wasn't the retina, and he could barely see the computer screen >.< It wouldn't be so bad, but he's like, the principal pharmacist and we need him to be able to read the information correctly :ninja:

Hah, people are always trying to get out of doing work-related things, even the doctors! :O My boss said whatever he got is due to A) Being nearsighted, and B) Being over 60. Makes me really apprehensive about getting that old, since I'm already so super nearsighted that I can't see clearly 2 feet away from my face. >.> I can't see the floor clearly at all, cuz I wore my glasses yesterday and realized that there was a bunch of dust bunnies all over the place D:

I'd be terrified of working at an Army clinic! *hides*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 06:06 PM

EW. A sac in his eye. Ok.. I can't help but laugh... it's so sad, but... funny. Sorry! Wow, that's kind of bad. Detatched retina was my first guess but you said no. I wonder if they can even FIX a detatched retina? O_o I mean... you might need a whole new eye transplant or a portion or something like that.

Oh snap.. my left eye is apparently about 400 times worse than my right eye. But then again, it also doesn't like contacts at all, so I walk around with just a contact in my right eye. It's weird but your eyes get used to it. I don't know if it's making my eye better or worse though, doing this. I don't want to be legally blind when I'm old either O_O Damn these bad genes!

Why would that be terrifying? It's just like a regual clinic, well this one is. because there are family members and military, so everyone goes there. Even babies for their 3 day old check ups ^^

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-05-2012, 06:54 PM

Hah, chillax yo. I thought it was funny too XD And an eye transplant sounds totally gross x.X I think my optometrist said I'm considered legally blind, at least enough for it to be a restriction on my driver's license. So I can get fined for not wearing my glasses while driving O.O

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 07:49 PM

Wow. That's not cool. I bet I'm in the same boat. I just like contacts better. Or one contact. Glasses are just so much hassle in the winter, when you come inside from the cold and in the summer when it's all bright and sunny. Ugh.. why must eyes be so weak? Why couldn't we genetically alter eyes to darken in the sunlight. XD

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-05-2012, 08:03 PM

We're not cyborgs yet! :O When we are, we'll be immune to EVERYTHING!! *cheers* ahem :ninja:

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 08:12 PM

I wouldn't mind. Even if when you were born, if everyone had a set date to die, like on your 85th birthday, saying that if you didn't die in some freak accident before then, that was the day when you would die. I think that people could get a lot more done in their lives if it was like that :XD

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-05-2012, 08:23 PM

I think a lot of people are afraid of their own death. They treat it like it should be the end of the world, but then they get all depressed when they realize that their death really won't make the world stop or anything. Everything will keep on going, and even though their close relatives will remember them, eventually they'll be a faded memory, you know? Eh, something like that. I suck at explaining my own thoughts :oops: