HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 07:56 PM

Kaname was alone now and though it wasn't that bad to be alone it was bad for the fact that there was nothing for him to do while he was in little room. Zero had close to nothing to entertain someone. Kaname sat on the bed for a while before he decided that it must have been late enough that none of the human students would be out. He opened the door and walked out of the room looking around to make sure no one was there.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 08:00 PM

Zero walked around for a while, completely bored. A part of him was hoping that one of the vampires was acting up. It would give him something to do. But, unfortunately, most nights they behaved. The thing that didn't make the most sense was that they apparently haven't noticed Kaname's disappearance. Which was weird. But, it wasn't like he was going to question it. It just meant that nobody was going to blame him for it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 08:04 PM

Kaname walked around almost aimlessly because he didn't have anything do, but that. He didn't know any besides Zero in this place and the places he had shown him. Though he doubted he would get lost now that he knew a portion of the area. Kaname walked around the campus of the school before walking back in the direction of the dorm that Zero was in.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 08:50 PM

Since it didn't seem like anything was going to happen tonight, Zero figured that he should get some more rest. Maybe then he could pay attention in class for once. Might surprise his teachers. It would be worth it just to see that. With that in mind, he headed back to his room.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 12:57 AM

Kaname could see the dorm coming into view as he continued to walk forward, but could hear foot steps close by. He didn't turn to look, but continued to walk on acting like he didn't hear them. Then came the whispers of girls or that is what he thought it was. He could hear then say his name and how they wanted a picture of him. He didn't think Zero would like it if he just let them do what they wanted, but he could hear them getting closer to him with each step. "Kaname, can...can we have a picture of you?" They asked once they were close enough. He stopped and looked over his shoulder at them thinking about it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:05 AM

As Zero approached the dorms, he could see some girls talking to Kaname. Narrowing his eyes, he moved towards them. "Back to bed. Now." he told the girls. They whined and tried to get him to let them stay to talk to Kaname. But he refused to back down and they eventually went back to their rooms.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 01:09 AM

Kaname watched as Zero shooed the girls away from him without much trouble. "Thank you." He said as he watched the girls walk away upset about being denied their chance to get a picture of him. Kaname looked over at Zero. "I'm guessing that the vampires attract a lot of attention, don't they?" If they had reacted this way to him then it was only reasonable to say that they did that to the others as well.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:17 AM

Zero nodded. "Yeah. They do. Its my job to keep the vampires away from the human students." he said. "Mine and Yuuki's." he added. Sure, this was a nice distraction. But it didn't last nearly long enough. Now he was bored again. But then again, he was bored most of the time. The vampires were to well behaved.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 01:26 AM

"Well, I'm sorry if we cause you too much trouble." He said with a little smile. He then began to walk back towards the dorms because it was probably better that he didn't stay out in the open if that was the normal reaction of the human girls in the school. That would just cause a bigger scene.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:32 AM

"It was no trouble. Gave me something to do. Even if only for a few minutes." Zero said. He continued walking towards the dorms himself, tired. His nap earlier did little to actually help any. So, he was looking forward to getting some more rest.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 01:38 AM

"Well, then I'm glad that I could be of some assistance." He said smiling as they walked back to the dorms. He hadn't been able to do anything else that seemed to be useful, but that. He didn't know anything about himself apparently so what else was he suppose to do. "I'll try to remember this once I get my memory back." He said joking a bit.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:45 AM

".. When you get your memory back, your just going to go back to hating me." Zero said, entering his room and changing into something more comfortable to wear to bed. He knew Yuuki would be able to handle anything else that happened tonight on her own. Though she might be mad at him tomorrow for ditching. All he has to do is say he was sick and she would instantly forgive him. But then want to take care of him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 01:48 AM

"And why do I hate you?" He asked still unsure as to why exactly that was. Zero hadn't told him anything about that other than he disliked vampires in general. Kaname followed Zero into his room and leaned against the wall waiting for his answer. He took of his own jacket which he could only guess was part of his uniform for this school. He didn't have anything else to wear with him. "I do live on school grounds, don't I?" He might be able to get his clothes if he did.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 02:06 AM

"No clue. You just always have. At least, since the day we met." Zero said. He nodded at the next question. "Yeah. You live in the Moon Dorms." he told him. "Its on the other side of campus."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 03:58 PM

"Well, I don't hate you at the moment so something must have happened." He didn't think he would just hate him for nothing. "Is there a way that I could get into the building or you could to get my clothes?" He didn't want to be stuck in the clothes that he was in until he remembered everything, because who knew how long that would be.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 04:51 PM

Zero nodded. "Yeah.. You could go get them now, while they're in class. Otherwise they'd notice." he told him. Plus, if Kaname went and did that, then he would have some time to himself. Sure, it made him seem emo and a loner for liking to be by himself, but he really didn't care.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 11:39 PM

Kaname was glad that he would be able to get his things, but he wasn't really sure where he was going inside the dorm. "I'll be back then." Kaname left the room and the dorm to walk to the Moon dorm. when he arrived he searched through some rooms before he found the one he was looking for. He put some in a bag and began to leave when he heard people coming into the dorm.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 AM

Zero managed to sleep for a few hours before he had to get up to switch the classes. Yuuki didn't give him much trouble for sleeping instead of going on patrol. But then again, she probably didn't notice. He was silent as the classes switched, glaring at the girls to keep them in line. He really didn't understand what was so special about the stupid night class, after all.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 02:19 AM

Kaname left through the window in the room and landed outside. He waited for the other vampires to get back into the dorm before he started to leave. He saw Zero outside with the girl he could only think was Yuuki. He didn't stop to wait for Zero because there was a group of human girls crowded around and he didn't need to be caught by any of them. It didn't take him long to get back to the dorm Zero was in, but he couldn't go inside yet because there were boys leaving it for class. So, he stayed outside hidden from everyone.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-17-2011, 02:12 PM

Zero didn't notice Kaname go past. He waited until all the vampire were passed before heading to class. He actually managed to stay awake, which was a surprise for everyone. Except for Yuuki. She was asleep in the row in front of him. Which made him feel bad about making her do all the work. He'd make it up to her later, somehow. He wasn't sure how yet.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2011, 02:32 PM

The dorms started to clear out as Kaname noticed classes for the humans had began. He left walked out into the open when he noticed it was clear for him and started towards the dorm. He entered Zero's room and went to the bed to lay down. After ebing out in the sun he was tired now and was in need of some resting. It wasn't long after he entered into the room that he was asleep.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 03:24 PM

Class seemed to pass by slowly for Zero. It was so boring. No wonder he always slept. Instead of paying attention, his mind started to wander. Mainly towards Kaname and his memory loss. They had to find some way for him to get the memories back so that they wouldn't be stuck together for to much longer. That wouldn't be very good. At least, not to him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2011, 06:06 PM

Kaname remained asleep in Zero's room because he was exhausted from being out in the sun for a while. When he did wake up he was thirsty. He went to get some of the blood tablets that Zero had in his room. He put them in a cup and put the water in with it. It tasted foul to him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 07:25 PM

Zero returned to his room a few hours later, completely bored. He had a ton of homework that he wasn't going to do, no matter how much Yuuki bugged him about it. So that left him with nothing to do except deal with Kaname. And that wouldn't be much fun either.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 12:47 AM

Kaname had finished the class of synthetic blood though it did little to help with the thirst. It all put it off to the side for now. He had nothing to do while hiding away in Zero's room other than to sit on his bed and await for the other to come back. So, that is what he did. He waited.