Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-01-2011, 11:37 PM

((lol well that works <3))
Lilly looked to Zeak, "did you call my name?" she asked looked to him. She heard her name, it didn't quite sound like Zeak but she had to asked. She shook her head, "Oh if you go up to the stop light and down the street a bit more, its down on the right."

"I'll have the stake special."Esmond said as he looked to the waitress, as soon as she left he could tell Riko was saddened, he knew he owned her an explanation. "I'm sorry, you see my daughters name was Lilly." he said softly. "She was eleven when they took her away, and took me away. She was a lot like me, she didn't age very fast, though her mind was ready at the age of five." he said softly looking back down at the knives.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 11-04-2011, 01:42 AM

Risko wondered how old he was though it didn't really bother her since she wasn't one to talk. "Oh.. I see.... she mumbled "He so.. can I ask why they took her.... and how long ago that was?"He she wanted to ask him if he was running from the people that had taken his daughter, but thought she shouldn't bombard him with one thousand questions.

. "Heh no I did not. Silly did the paint get to you? He turned to her as he pulled into the parking lot."He you play?"He be asked honestly concerned when she didn't find his little joke all that funny

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-04-2011, 03:16 PM

Lilly smiled at him. "I'm fine." she said softly as she looked up at him. She had felt a part of her missing for so long. "Did you hear someone call my name?" she asked as she looked at him her smile had dissapeared. She tried to shake the feeling off, she had been alone for so long why should it matter now.

He looked at her and softly smiled. "She was like me. Thats why they took her." he said softly. He looked to the window. "it was about fifty years ago, though she wouldn't remember." he said softly. "She was so young." he said softly. The food came to the table. "Are you sure you don't want more?" he asked her as he looked down at his food and smiled.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 AM

Zeak nodded hearing that she was fine and smiled to her " Im glad your okay, though no, i dont think i heard anyone calling your name. Granted maybe its the lovely diner calling your name to get some dinner?

"im not letting you buy me anything other than this v8" she said being determined. though she was actually pretty hungry and the drink wasnt going to fill her at all. "Im fine really she said to attempt to cover up the sound of her belly rumbling. She wondered if maybe she could help track down his daughter even though it was along time if he had something of hers maybe she could catch the sent off it even if barely. but how would she do it, she couldnt just ask to see adn sniff something of his daughter that would be... well very weird.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 AM

Lilly smiled at Zeak. "Maybe that all it is." she said softly looking out the window. She watched as the people around them seemed so slow compared to the car. "Oh... its right there." she said as they passed it a little. "sorry I was just thinking." she said softly.

Esmond looked to her and smiled. "Okay if you say so." he said softly looking at the food that was not in front of him. "When did you get back home?" he asked looking up at her. "I was so worried about you." he said softly. He hated to bring it up, but it was on his mind.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 12:55 AM

(sorry not much for zeak)
Zeak nodded and got out of the car going to the other side to open it for her " Thanks for directing us, are you ready?" he asked with a smile.

She looked up at him after drinking about half of the cup of water. " I dont kow what you are talking about..." she said, " I never left?" she wasnt lieing per say, it was true she didnt leave, she was just in her other form... though she wasnt about to tell him that, even if he was different from the others, even other non humans hated her kind for some reason, not to mention H didnt seem to like animals at all....

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 01:01 AM

((its fine lol))
Esmond took a bite of his food, and after swolloing looked at her. "But you never answered when I called out to you." He said softly looking in to her eyes. "I thought they got you." he said softly. He took another bite of his food. He continued to eat till all the food was gone.

Lilly looked to Zeak and smiled. She moved her bangs out of her eyes and got out of the car. "I'm ready." she said softly. She walked up to the door and opened it. "This is my favorite spot in the city." she said softly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 01:05 AM

She slowly sipped her V8 the whole time. she figured that when they went tobed tonight she would go out and get some food for herself. "you were dreaming i was gone silly.." she said pretending to have no clue "Was your meal good?"

Zeak made a pouty face at her when she wouldnt let him hold the door for her instead and then went inside "The food must be good then right?" he said with a laugh looking to the hostess " hi table for two please?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-03-2012, 04:54 PM

Esmond knew that something was a bit off, but he left it alone, and softly smiled. "It was really good, are you sure you don't want anything else to eat?" he asked looking into her eyes. Her eyes were so different from everyone else eyes.

Lilly smiled as she looked at his pouty face. "the food is amazing." she said softly. They lady lead them to a small booth, Lilly sat across from Zeak and couldn't help but smile. It was the first time in a while that she had been this happy.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 03-13-2012, 11:46 PM

" No Esmond I really don't want anything though... Thank you for asking." She placed the now empty cup onto the table and looked around for the waitress. "Think we can look around more?" She asked turning back to him "If it isn't to much trouble." If they looked around more she would know the layout better and be able to swiftly hunt and return hopefully without noticing.

Zeak sat down across from Lilly "So, since you know the place so well is there anything you would suggest?" He said picking up the menu. He wasn't a picky eater but he was always bad at deciding what he really wanted.