Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-12-2011, 02:03 AM

Issai made a face at Sahen. "You know it's your bumbling ways, your not thinking that will end up getting you killed." Issai glared at Sahen and said, "I can assure you. You will never beat me unless you start using that noggin of yours." Issai leaned back against a tree and crossed his arms over his chest. He stood there just looking at Sahen.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 01:43 AM

Sahen glared daggers at Issai. "You think you know everything?! well, I'll teach you that your way of fighting isn't the only way!" Sahen looked a bit like a kid who lost a race. He really disliked Issai's high and mighty attitude though. "I've managed to become the second best assassin the way I am, so don't disregard me!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-15-2011, 05:54 AM

"Yes but you are only second best, and can you beat me as such?" Issai glared right back at Sahen. "I can assure you, you can not outsmart me the way you are. It is doubtful if you don't think that you will be able to defeat me."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 04:07 AM

Sahen grumbled under his breath a bit. "Whatever...." he said for lack of a better response. "You're more annoying than the Colonel!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-16-2011, 04:14 AM

Issai rolled his eyes at Sahen, "Once a fool, always a fool." he muttered before looking at around. He said, "Wonder how long the Colonel expects us to take to kill each other?" He sighed, "I should have killed than man when I had the chance. Aziza wanted to and look what happened there," he murmured more to himself than Sahen, kinda forgetting that the fool was standing there.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 01:48 AM

Even though it didn't sound like Issai was talking to Sahen, he decided to respond anyways. "If its the Colonel, I'm sure he's impatient and expects us to kill each other nice and quick. I bet he figured that even if we figured out we were ordered to kill each other, we'd still fight to the death. Ugh, that Bastard. If he was easier to kill, I'd have done it myself already."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-17-2011, 02:08 AM

Issai glared at Sahen, "The man isn't just difficult to kill." he growled, "The punishment for getting caught is horrible. It's not worth it." Issai crossed his arms, he had spent the last few years trying to come up with a way to kill the man without getting caught.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 03:20 AM

"Well, I don't think I can live in peace if I don't get back at him somehow. Perhaps there is something I can do that's as satisfactory as killing him, but easier to get away with..." Sahen mused aloud. He furrowed his brow as he thought. strategy wasn't his style, but maybe he couldn't come up with something.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 03:25 AM

(sahen's not one to ask questions is he?)

Issai raised an eyebrow at Sahen before looking around. "Like what, fool?" He asked, curious to see what the other man would say. "We can't exactly steal something from his office. Maybe with Aziza but not now. It will have to be something that can use both of our abilities to their best. How much metal can you manipulate?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 07:39 PM

(not really)

"I'm still thinking of an idea and don't call me fool!" Sahen snapped though more out of habit than anger. "I can manipulate large amounts of metal at once as long as I'm touching it and I can't permanently change the shape of anything. How can that help us though?" Sahen sighed. "What happened to Aziza anyways?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 PM

"She and I tried to kill the Colonel once before. We figured we could to it, after all as I team our power was nearly limitless. I could travel with just a though to any location I had previously visited and Aziza could take us through time for years, decades even. We figured, we would never be caught. I guess we got a bit too cocky and long story short we were caught. The punishment was," he paused, and said, "Fool if you tell anyone what I'm about to tell you I will kill you." He looked at Sahen with death in his eyes before continuing, "the punishment was I was forced to kill her. They gave me some drug that put me under their control and I was forced to kill her." He growled, "Of course no assassin believes that. Those that know of my killing her believe I did it because I'm that heartless."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 08:05 PM

Sahen's eyes went wide as Issai told his tale. After Issai was done, he nodded and crossed his heart. "I promise I won't tell. I'm not exactly chummy with other people anyways." After saying that, he was silent. He wasn't sure what to say really. He only felt dejected after hearing what Issai said. "But if the two of you couldn't kill the Colonel, how the hell do you expect to kill him now?" he asked with an annoyed sigh. Maybe it was a suicide mission after all.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM

Issai growled, "I don't honestly know...but it needs to be done; I'm tired of being used" he thought for a few moments, "Can you bend limitless amounts of metal at one time as long as you are touching part of it?" he asked. "I may have a way to do this but it will depend on timing and the strength of your ability."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM

Sahen sighed and plopped down on the ground, laying on his back. "Yeah, that jerk deserves to die. He treats everyone less than human like the world is there to serve him and him only. If I have to serve someone, I'd prefer it to be someone who would at least appreciate my efforts." He thought for a second before answering Issai's question. "I don't know about limitless amounts, but I can probably do what you want. the more metal I bend, the harder it is to do though."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 08:31 PM

Issai smirked, "Well the buildings are all made on metal frames right? Well they should all be interconnected all we would have to do is expose you to one and then start morphing and destroying the frame of the building. Effectively, burying the Colonel alive." Issai said smirking/

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 08:46 PM

"Hm...I could do that, I think," Sahen muttered. "But why does it seem I'm going to be doing all the work?" he complained.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 08:53 PM

"You won't be, fool." Issai growled, "For you to be near the support beams we have to be inside the building. You will be bending the metal frame and I'll be making sure this isn't a suicide mission."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 08:56 PM

"Ah," Sahen muttered, finally understanding. "I see, this could actually work. Yeah, I like the plan. So when are we gonna do it?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 09:12 PM

"Let's give it a few days, and make the colonel belief we are working on trying to off one another. Pretty much go MIA for a few days, if we are lucky he'll believe we are dead. And then we strike without warning."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 09:28 PM

Sahen chuckled to himself. "He'll be so shocked! the attack will come from no where! And if he thinks we're already dead, he'll have no reason to suspect us."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 09:39 PM

Issai smirked at Sahen and said, "Now you get it." He rolled his eyes thinking, though with less anger than normal, 'fool,' "Now for us to appear dead we don't want to be anywhere near the compound, so lets get out of here."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 09:52 PM

Sahen nodded then paused. "Wait, we're going to hang out together?" Somehow he didn't think prolonged exposure to each other would do them any good.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 10:03 PM

"Well I know a perfect place to vanish of the face of the earth for awhile, I imagine you don't have one." Issai said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 10:10 PM

Sahen scoffed at Issai. "Of course I have my own vanishing place! I wouldn't still be alive if I didn't have a good hide-out with my fondness of pissing people off." Sahen rolled his eyes as if this should have been obvious.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-20-2011, 10:21 PM

"Well mine can only be reached through teleportation, it's impenetrable otherwise. It can't be broken into and it is completely off the map. As far as I know no one beside me knows of it's existence." Issai said, resisting the urge to growl at Sahen. He knew for some reason that he and the oaf needed to stick together. (aka wings wants it that way...haha)