hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-17-2011, 01:26 AM

Name: Thomas Parker
Description:6 ft 4 with light brown hair and dark brown eyes

Bio: Thomas is an inventor. He lives in the year 2245 and has wanted to finish his father's final project. He doesn't know much about the 21st century, only what he's read . He wants to use time travel for research .

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-17-2011, 01:53 AM

Name: Dinah Sand
Pic: ((I hope you don't mind I like using pic's))
Bio: Dinah is a young woman that work's a substitute teacher for grade school's in her home town. she wish's to someday meet someone special.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 07-17-2011 at 02:00 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 02:33 AM

(( I don't mind. I usually use them but I couldn't find any I liked))

Thomas switched the machine on. He hoped his first flight wouldnt be his last . He had spent the last ten years finishing his father's project. Thomas punched the time sequence to 2011. He wanted to see what the 21st century was like. He had read many books about it , but they weren't enough. He was excited as the countdown reached zero. This began his journey toward the past .

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-17-2011, 02:54 AM

Dinah was not working today so she go's outside of her house. with a basket on her arm starting to walk off down the long road. the woman was going to a flea market that is open. on Friday,Saturday and Sundays she like going there since it was so big with. so many different shop's some sell fresh fruit, vegetables,book's ect. one thing she was found of was trying new tea type's. thanks to her father being form England her mother form the USA.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 03:03 AM

Thomas went through a long tunnel and stopped . He was surprised it had taken such a short time. He was dressed in 21st century clothing hoping to blend in. He found himself in the woods. He covered his machine and disabled it until he got back. he had a remote that operated it . He walked tonward a house. He wondered what the people were like in this time. He saw a woman nearby. He would ask for the date to confirm his calculations.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-17-2011, 03:36 AM

Dinah start's to hum a song to her self form the movie sounds of music. she really dose have a love for music even before. caste tape's went out of style then came cd's now mp3 player's. she had study music plus history when in collage to try her best to get her dream job. she stop's walking and turn's around seeing a man she had not seen before. "Excuse me Sir but can I help you?" she ask the man in a kind,friendly tone of voice not. wanting to be rude to someone how may have bought the house a few door's away form her own house.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 06:13 PM

" Hello . Could you please tell me today's date? I know that sounds like a strange request." Thomas said. He hoped he wouldn't scare her with the question. He needed to come up with a story so she could show him around the town. He wasn't sure if he was in his or another town.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-17-2011, 10:58 PM

"Today is June 17th,2011 kind sir." Dinah says to the man while wondering why he ask her such a question for? yet she stay's in the spot she had stop in the guy seem sort of odd to her. but was being nice to the guy any way thinking that he is new in town. heck this town was big enough to be a subbrun city even if it has a touch of country to it.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 11:15 PM

" Thank you. I am new to this area . Could you please show me around a little bit? By the way, my name is Thomas Parker." He offered his hand in greeting.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-17-2011, 11:56 PM

Dinah smile's at Thomas as she put her own out to his then shake's it. "It is nice to meet you my name is Dinah Sand. I would be glad to show you around town." she says to him then let's go of his hand. then start's to walk off as if telling him with her body movement's flow me.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 12:19 AM

Thomas followed Dinah wondering where she was going. He was glad he met someone friendly and willing to help. He hoped he would learn more about this time. He would have to grab a newspaper before he left. He had some money that he could use in this time. He had to bring back evidence that he was here.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2011, 12:26 AM

Dinah lead's Thomas to the market place she look's behind to make sure. that he is still flowing her she did not want him to get lost. "This is the market place they sell all sort of thing's here. but most stand's you need to have cash on you to buy things if you want. to buy something don't have enough money for it I'll help you buy it." Dinah says to the man trying to offer him some help. she was really nice once you get to know her. everyone at the market place knew her so they said hello to her as they walk around.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 12:33 AM

" Thank you ." He had a little cash, His dad had collected a lot of this times money .Probably for a time like this Thomas thought. He had enough for a paper , but that was about it really. He was in awe of the different things for sale. It wasn't much different than his time really. He smiled as he made his way.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2011, 01:14 AM

"I hope you don't mind coming here with me first but. I like to buy fresh food form here as well some old things. I like to show the students thing's they have not seen before." Dinah explains to him while walking over to a food stand looking at what was for sale.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 02:28 AM

"Fresh food is always a treat." He said. In his time, gardening was a common practice. They still ate meat , but not as much as this time period. Most of the markets had wares from the different space colonies. Martain carrots were a favorite of his. He wanted to tell he badly about his time. He hated being dishonest to a wonderful person like her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2011, 02:40 AM

"Dinah is this young man your boyfriend?" the man running the stand ask her as he was fooling around with her. she pick's out what she wants to buy then pay's for it. "Knock it off Mr.Nickleson I just met him you know better then to tease me." she says in a light tone placing the food in her basket carefully. then starts to walk away form his stand so they could look around.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 02:54 AM

Thomas blushed a little when the man asked if he was her boy friend . They continued to walk and he asked her questions. He had to be careful what he asked. He didn't want to lose her trust.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:06 AM

She was happy to answer his question's yet she stop at a other stand. that sold lot of old rare item's they don't make anymore. "I Love coming to this stand the most they sell so many thing's here. if only just one place at this market could sell a hour glass I would be happy. to ever get one I'd been looking for one for years they one's online. cost way to much money so I try to find one around here." Dinah says yet tell's Thomas other things as well. explain to him why people like to tease her so much about. the idea of her having a boyfriend most people in town keep. trying to tell her she should stelle down get married have a family of her own. before it's too late for her to have kids of her own.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 02:58 PM

" People tell me that also. My mother keeps trying to set me up with the daughters of her friends. I do want to get married, I'm just looking for the right girl." Thomas was fascinated at all the rare goods. He was having a great time.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 01:06 AM

"That all most sounds like my grandmother she live's here in town. she is all ways setting me up with close family friends son's." she says while picking up a old plush toy taking a good look at it. then puts it back down looking around a bit more at other things.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 02:01 AM

" I know my mother wants me to have a family of my own and be happy. I suppose you grandmother feels the same way. My father died when I was 12 . I helped my mom take care of my little sister . " Thomas cared very much about his family. His sister had gotten married a few years ago, and his mom wanted him to find that same type of happiness . " Do have other family that lives close?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 02:54 AM

Dinah keep's quite as Thomas talk about his mother yet when. he said his dad died when he was only twelve years old. "My Mother die a few years ago my father he is away right now. over in the war that is going on right now I hope he will come home safely." Dinah says as she pick's up a pretty looking locket it was in the shape of a star. not to many locket's were shape in to star's she then wonder's. if this was a toy form japan that someone had bought back in the 90's?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 02:10 PM

Thomas thought the locket was very unique. He had seen one like in a book once. " I'm sorry about your mother. I hope your dad returns home safely . " War is a difficult thing. Even in his time there was still war. Not on Earth, but on the colonies . " Do you know where I can get a paper?" He asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 PM

"Thank you and 4 stall down form this one there is a newspaper mechanic. it mostly take's coins like quarters,dimes and nickles. if you don't have any coin change on you I'll let you. have some of my quarters the paper cost 50cents today. you go on head Thomas I'll meet you there." she says to him as while holding on to the locket it was in good shape. Dinah walk's over to the seller of the stand ask her how much she wanted. for the star shape locket the woman tell's her a price she pay's for it putting it. in to a bag so Dinah could carry it around with out people think she stole something.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 11:48 PM

Thomas bought a paper and waited for Dinah. He really liked her. He knew he couldn't tell her that he was from the future. He hated this deception.