TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-05-2011, 10:21 PM

"Uh..." Quinn blinked at the rapid-fire questions. "Well, if it's been in any battles then they had to have been before I found it on Mars. It had been abandoned, but for whatever wierd reason it was in nearly perfect condition. So...I made it into a home, of sorts."

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2011, 07:19 PM

"That sounds like a fun tripp!" Himedal chimed when he heard the word Mars. "In my world we hear a lot about your Galaxy. Do you live on Earth?" He smiled heavily. "I live on the planet Malkior 7." He smiled again.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-06-2011, 10:43 PM

"I've heard of Malkior, but not much." Quinn replied. He frowned when Himedal asked about Earth. "Earth is...unhinabitable, now." He said quietly. "Now Mars is considered the humans' homeworld, because our original cradle, Earth, was rendered unlivable." He looked up again. "Thankfully, humans have learned from the mistakes that ruined Earth, and we aren't about to repeat them on Mars. I just wish those lessons could've been learned in a different way...."

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2011, 09:16 PM

Himedal watched the other for a moment. "Humans tend to learn their mistakes when things are too late and lives are lost." He sighed and leaned on Quinn a little as they walked. "So... How long have you been gay?" He asked trying to lighten the mood. "I have known ever since I was born. We White mages have excelent memories as well as perfect composure. The only time it breaks is when he are placed under extreme pain or..." He blushes "Or pleasure." He blushed again and kept walking. A few minutes later he asks "So where are the captains quarters?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-09-2011, 04:41 AM

"That would actually be where we're headed. Otherwise known as, my bedroom." Quinn replied. He looked to the cieling at Himedal's question. "As far as I know, I've always been gay. I can't remember anything past eighteen, so I don't know if my sexual orientation was ever different." He shrugged. "I just hope that I never had a girlfriend in those lost memories. That would make things really awkward......"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2011, 06:23 AM

"Hmmmmm" Himedal looked up at the other and stopped him there. Then, placing a hand on Quinns forhead and over Quinns heart he closed his eyes. "I am going to try and see if they are truly lost or just locked away. Just hold still and be calm." He spoke in a slighty deeper voice. Soon he found himself traveling out of his arms and into Quinns mind. Looking around and seeing things but ignoring them for they are not his memories. Traveling down the spine and ino the heart he was met with a huge wall. "Woah" He said subconciously and exited back into his own body only to falls to his knees.

((What do you think hmm? :3))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-09-2011, 08:22 PM

((Niiiiiice. :) ))

"Wh-what's wrong?" Quinn asked when Himedal left his mind. It hadn't felt as weird as he'd thought it would; it had actually been kind of warm and fuzzy. His brow creased in concern. "Did...did you find anything bad? Was I...did you find the memories?" Questions were shooting out of his mouth almost faster than he could ask them. "Did...something hurt you in there?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2011, 11:58 PM

Himedal caught his breath and he clung tightly to Quinn. "Nothing really in your mind. But your heart... Huge... Huge castle. Strong walls..." He managed to get out between breaths and soon caught his breath. "You must have been hurt really bad for that to happen Quinn... I believe the memories are locked inside there." he sighed and sraightened.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-10-2011, 12:19 AM

"I was...hurt? That's why I have no memories?" He asked. He helped Himedal up. "Easy dude; whatever was in there must have shaken you badly." Quinn looked at Himedal in a worried way. "Is...is it possible to bring those wall down?" He was wondering what was so horrible to make him forget everything...now he just wanted to know who he was.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2011, 01:00 AM

Himedal looked at him. "Yes.... We can bring it down, Sadly you cannot do it without me and I cannot help without your permission. Also it could take a VERY long time to do. Not to mention the risks." He spoke calmly still slightly out of breath and he continued to lean on Quinn for support.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 AM

"What kind of risks?" Quinn asked as he led Himedal into the captain's quarters--Quinn's bedroom. He gently helped ease Himedal onto the edge of the bed.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2011, 05:30 AM

"Well for one.... One or both of us could die." He paused. "Delving into ones mind and heart is a dangerous technique. I literally push my soul from my body and into yours which is why you felt the warm and fuzzy feeling. Being the sould of a major healer and protector my soul has that naturalness, where as if the dark one that is here were to do so you would feel that of ice and snow. If I enter your body with my soul and at any point you try and reject me, One or both of our souls will die. Even if you do not try and reject me there are still some risks that can be quite... Disconcerting...." He spoke calmly to him and stared him in the eye.

((What you think?))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-10-2011, 09:27 PM

((Me likies))

"What kind of risks?" Quinn asked, sitting down next to Himedal. "You mean, like, our souls would be stuck in the same body? Or worse?" Though he wondered what could be worse than two souls forcibly trapped in the same body.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 01:18 AM

"Yes... Our souls could be stuck in one body or our souls would simply die. Or just one. It is very hard to tell exactly what will happen. There is also the possibility that you could lose all ability to HAVE a memory.... You would wake up and forget everything that ever happened every day." He spoken honestly and stared into the others eyes careingly.

((Yes. I know that is from 50 First Dates XD))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 AM

((Never seen it. Is it good?))

The last statement sent cold chills down Quinn's spine. "I...no...." he whispered. "So, I wouldn't be able to remember anything? At all?" He shivered. "I wouldn't like that....it's bad enough missing so much of my life. But to forget everything, literally, every time I went to bed at night...." I'm not sure how long my sanity would last.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 01:40 AM

((It has Adam Sandler in it))

"That risks are great and you need time to think. THis is not a choice that can or should be made lightly." His voice was soft and his words calming. Almost as if he were casting a spell to calm the mind. (He is...) He placed a hand on the others back and heat flooded all of the muscles in his body causing Quinns body to relax.

((I hope that's good... I am not very good at doing long posts as you can probably already tell...You're sanity would be fine XD You would not remember that you cant remember XD))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-11-2011, 01:47 AM

((That doesn't mean much to me....))

"Thanks for that," Quinn said as he felt his muscles relax. "So, on with the tour I presume?"

That's not the only thing I want to do...er, mind out of the gutter, Quinn. Not yet..... He thought.

((Meh, neither can I. Though I still wouldn't like forgetting everything when I went to sleep.))

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 02:01 AM

((Yes, it's good. Watch it sometime.))

Himedal smiled at him. "Maybe in a bit... I am a little tired... Is there... Another bed perhaps?" 'I would much perfer sleeping in this one.... Damnit Hamie! Get your head out of the gutter!' He mentally slapped himself at the thoughts.

((I feel bad for these short posts....))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-11-2011, 02:11 AM

((Eventually we'll have brain blasts!))

"Not in this room...but the room accross the hall has one." Quinn replied. "Want me to help you get over there and settled until you're feeling better?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 02:28 AM

"No no, I can manage." He smiled and got up. Walking to the door he became weak and feel forawr to the ground. "Idk if I will make it there..." He said a little shyly.

((Yes! A Brain blast! Himedal is such a perv TT'))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-11-2011, 02:32 AM

"Then how's about I help you out?" Quinn asked, striding up to Himedal and sweeping him up into his arms. "I'm stronger than I look." He added with a playful wink.

((Quinn can be one too...I've got a funny moment in store for later in the RP, that's why.
BTW, have you seen the pictures I've got for my characters?))

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 02:55 AM

Himedal blushed and held himself close to Quinn. "So just what is it that you want to talk about hmm?" He asked while being in the arms of the other man. Laying his head on the others shoulder he listened to his heartbeat.

Soon Taisuke woke up still in the tree. "Well looks like the world has not ended yet." He stretched and looked down to the base of the tree. "And I see you are still here I see." He spoke quietly but looked at him with a small yearning in his stomach. "What is this...?" He asked while holding his stomach lately.

((AND HE WAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-11-2011, 03:08 AM

"Oh, you're awake I see," Utake replied. He looked at his wrist chronometer and whistled. "Almost an hour and a half...you really know how to sleep." He yawned. "Then again, so do I...."

"Oh, err....um..." Quinn mumbled in reply. "Nothing in particular, I guess...Uh, what's Malkior like?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 03:19 AM

"Yes. I suppose I do." He smiled. So what is our plan?" He asked looking at him.

"Ah yes, Malkior 7. The world is beautiful. We do not cut down any trees. The trees there are 700 feet tall and breath FIRE!" He giggled and pulled his shirt over his back showing a large burn scar. "This is the result of making one of the mad." He smiled.

((Oh my.. A nice scar.))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-11-2011, 03:49 AM

"Do I even want to know how you managed that?" Quinn asked. "So...can you communicate with the trees on Malkior, other than getting fried when you piss them off?"

"Wait for the procors to get off their butts and announce the start of the race." Utake replied. "In the meantime...it might not be a bad idea to get another team member or two."

((We needs a girl (or two).))