Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-26-2011, 03:28 PM

"Easy." she said with a smile. "My wings take the load for me." she said. "Take my hand." she held out her pail white hand out to him, Her blues eyes meet his eyes. "It can only work if you trust me." she then spread out her wings to the full length witch was much larger then she was.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:48 PM

He hesitates then takes her hand. "I trust you."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:50 PM

"good." she said as she took him by the hand and shot up into the hair, when she was far past the City she stopped and they floated above the lights. "It's pretty isn't it." Fiona said as they headed towards the floating building in the sky. "they took some of my Dna and now our home can fly." she said as she looked at Kirin.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:56 PM

"It's amazing." He says in awe. He doesn't look back at the city. He knows his family will worry about him. Maybe once he learns to control his powers he will visit them. But right now he's a danger to those he loves.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 04:16 PM

Fiona touched down on a small patch of grass. She looked to the big house and softly smiled, "welcome home." she said to kirin. Little did Fiona know that it was a trap for Kirin. She took him by the hand and gently lead him to the front door. "I hope you like it here." she said softly looking up to him. Her wings where now small once more and the clung to her body so that they wouldn't be noticeable.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 04:20 PM

"Yeah, me too." He says softly. A part of him wants her to take him back down. He takes a deep breath as he follows her.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 04:25 PM

Fiona brought him in and as she did two large men with metal suits came up be hind Kirin, the stood still holding in place, and man in a black lab coat came waltzing down the stairs, "Fiona what a great job, you did as we asked." he said the moldy in his voice carried threw out the house, "Now Fiona dear go back to your room." Fiona looked to Kiarin. "you said you wouldn't hurt him... or anyone I brought in." she said as her big blue eyes filled with tears. The man in the coat gently walked over to Fiona and touched her cheek, "now dear one why are you crying, he'll be just like you we just need a little bit of his Dna." the doctor said to her. "Please let him go." Fiona said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 04:27 PM

Kirin backs away from this man. He bumps into the men with the suits and gasped. "I trusted you!" He shouts at Fiona. The metal in the place starts to shudder. How stupid could he have been to trust a complete stranger, even though she did save him. Metal soon starts flying around the room.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 PM

Fiona let her wings out and grabbed Kirin. "You can't have him." she said to the doctor. She flew out the front door and away from the house. "I'm sorry Kirin... I didn't know." she said softly. She then landed in the city. Little did she know, but they had put a tracking device in her when she was much littler, so they could find her any where she went. She looked to Kirin eyes filled with tears as she flew off leaving him in the city. She had a feeling that he would never want to see her again, and she knew that she could never go back to the house, for fear of a great punishment.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 PM

Kirin watches her go, he wants to call her back. He just can't find his voice. He feels as if he's lost a dear friend. He knows, deep down, she is telling truth, that she didn't know. "Come back." He finally whispers.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 04:44 PM

She sat high up in a tree on one of the mountins she couldn't stop crying, a person just like her and she almost got him hurt. She looked to the floating house that stood above the city. She knew that the doctor would be looking for her soon. She stretched out her wings and flew down to the city. she made it so she could pass as a human, she then looked into one of the shops that had cloths. She broke open the window with her wings then took the cloths, she took the white clock that she had on and threw it to the ground, she then put the purple corset on with the black over shirt, and the tight black pants. She then took a sliver of glass that was on the floor and cut her long blond hair until it was to her shoulder. She then took the black boots and slipped them on her feet. This was the first time in ten year that she had shoes on her feet. she looked to the sky and knew that she was going to miss flying.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 05:59 PM

Kirin had unpacked his stuff and is wandering the streets. He finds he misses Fiona. Where could she be? Was she safe? All these thoughts run through his head as he wanders.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 06:07 PM

As Fiona finished cutting her hairs she looked up the street she walked away from the sean. She then keep walking looking down at her feet, she ran into a person, when she looked up she saw Kirin she looked down at the ground and then walked off. Fiona wasn't sure if he would tell that it was her.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 06:09 PM

Kirin gasps as he is ran into. He thinks it's Fiona,when she looks up, but he isn't sure. "Fiona?" He calls out as the woman walks away. He wants to go after her, but what if it isn't Fiona. She did look a bit different.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 10:34 PM

She looked back to him. "hi." she said softly. All she really wanted to do was runto him, but she knew he wouldn't be safe if was with her. "I can't stay." she whispered. Fiona began to run, she had no clue where she was going, or if she would ever see kirin again, but once she knew that she was safe Fiona would come find him again. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she ran away from the one person who would understand being different.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 11:58 PM

"Wait!" He calls to her. He runs after. He won't let her get away. He won't, he can't.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 01:44 PM

Fiona looked back to him, she couldn't help but wait for him. "I'm sorry." she said softly. "I don't want you to get hurt." she said to him once he was next to her. She looked down at her boots, then back up at him. She forced a soft smile on her face. "I'm not going to use my power any more." she said to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 02:23 PM

"Why?" He asks. He couldn't imagine not using his powers, even though he doesn't have much control over them yet. He pulls her close to him. He actually really liked her with short hair.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 02:55 PM

A bright red blush crossed here cheeks as kirin pulled here into his arms. "because it only leads to pain" she said softly looking up into his eyes. Fiona then looked down at here feet."I've got to go"she said softly

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 02:58 PM

"Come with me. I have a place in the country. We can get away from all this." He says not letting her go.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 03:04 PM

"they'll find me" she said looking up at him. She felt at home in his arms. "I want to go with you, but they will kill you if they find us together." Fiona said as them tears came back to here eyes. "I want you to be safe." She said as she closed here eyes. She tried to stop them tears, but they keep coming.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:06 PM

"I won't let you..." He stops mid sentence. He feels the metal of the tracking device in her. "You have a tracking device in you. I can get it out." He says.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 03:11 PM

Fiona's eyes widdened as she heard him talk. "please please take it out." She said. Fiona never knew that she had it in here. "I thought they were my family" she felt a bit lost at them moment " is it going to hurt?" She asked softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:12 PM

"We'll go back to my apartment. It might hurt a bit." He says as she leads her up the street.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 03:17 PM

She walked behind him quitly unsure of what to say, or if she should say anything at all. fiona looked around them city it looked so alive people walking in them streets. Them city lights lighting up them big city. "I never knew them city was so alive."