Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2013, 10:24 PM

"Actually... I can get cold... I suppose I feel everything that a normal human can feel... and now I can feel more then I could before... I know what sadness is... happiness... fear... I know how all that feels... Your grandfather... he told me that if Kokoro worked then I was pretty much the same as any human who ever lived.... the only difference was that if I went too long in a really dark place with no air that I wouldn't be able to stay on... or was it with just no sun light..." she murmured then sighed. "I never really believed him though... I'm allot different then normal humans." she said with a sigh and shook her head a bit wishing some that she was like a normal human though knew she could never be.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-04-2013, 12:41 AM

"Hm," Christopher hummed to himself. "You're awful interesting you know? I can't imagine how it would make sense for a robot to not work without air or light. Air maybe....but unless you run on solar power! No." He shook his head at such a silly thought. No one used much solar power these days. They'd found better energy sources to use. "Though I never studied robotics like my father. You seem more human than not anyway. I don't know why you say you're different from us."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2013, 01:02 AM

"Yes actually I do run on solar power... and when I can't use the sun I us oxygen.... it was the only way that he could make sure that I always worked... and unlike all other robots I can actually touch water... and if I really wanted to I could eat and drink but it's not nessesary so I don't do it." Kitai said softly then paused for a moment. "You don't live with your father do you?" she suddenly asked not moving now. If he did she couldn't go with him... if anyone found out what she was then she could be in great danger... such technology as her could never be intrusted into anyone's hands and from how he was reacting to her she could tell that no one else had successfully created anything like her yet.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-06-2013, 01:17 AM

Christoper nodded as she talked. He was fascinated with how she was different from other robots he knew of, but robotics was never his interest and he knew so little about it, though he was told he had talent for it. When Kitai asked if he lived with his father, Christoper paused and looked over his shoulder at her. She had stopped with a bad look on her face. "Not with my father, no. I had my own place well out of the city, but I couldn't pay for it, so I moved back in with my mom and brother and the house staff. It's a big place anyway and you can go days without seeing anyone if you want like me. Why?" he asked. He hoped it wasn't a problem, but he didn't really have anywhere else to go.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-06-2013, 02:40 AM

"What if someone else found out that I was a robot? If you were surprised at how much like a human I am then what would your father do if he saw me? Or anyone? Professor told me that if anyone found out about me they would try to take me apart and figure out how I worked... and then I would never be aloud to be myself because they wouldn't let me leave..." Kitai said quietly hoping he understood her concern and didn't take it the wrong way... she didn't think he would hurt her but she wasn't sure about anyone else.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2013, 05:03 AM

Christopher considered that for a few seconds before he started walking again and motioned for Kitai to keep following him. "I don't think that will be a problem. My family is used to robots, but now that my grandfather is gone and my dad not around, no one really knows enough about them to wanna understand you. Besides, I can only tell you're a robot because I turned you on," he said with sureness. He wasn't 100% sure he was right, but he wanted the robot girl to feel safe.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2013, 05:23 AM

"Okay... I trust you..." Kitai said softly as she continued to fallow the male feeling as though she could actually trust him... she hoped she could at least.

(sorry has a headache and is tired so wasn't sure what to put)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 AM

(it's okay)

Christopher lead the way in silence. He was fine with being silent since the conversation died and in his opinion, it made the walk quicker. It didn't take too much more time before they were in a neighborhood with grandiose houses here and there with their gardens in front dead of all flowers in the winter. They were going up hill and Christopher pointed to the house up near the top of it with towering oaks on each side.

"That's the house," he said, pointing it out to Kitai. "You'll like it, trust me. It's much better than a stuffy lab at least."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2013, 04:39 AM

Kitai looked up at the large house and was a bit nervous... she had never actually been anywhere but just outside the lab before... nor had she ever been in contact with anyone else other then her creator.... and now his grandson.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 07:07 AM

Christopher tilted his head back toward Kitai. "Are you nervous?" he asked. "You've been awful quiet. But really, there's nothing to be nervous about." He tried to be placating even though he was never good at things like that.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2013, 01:04 PM

"I am... I've never been far from the lab... and I've never been around anyone else but my Professor." Kitai said softly looking at Christopher a bit worriedly and nervously hoping that everything would be okay.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2013, 09:59 PM

Christopher smiled at her and took her hand, really, just on instinct. He kind of surprised himself, but he didn't take his hand away. Instead, he said, "Don't worry. It will be fine" and started to lead the way to the side of the house where the servants entrance where no one would notice them or make a fuss. He figured Kitai would appreciate that.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 PM

Kitai smiled some letting her hand curl softly in his and nodded before allowing him to lead her to the side of the house. She still couldn't help but worry and wonder what people would think of her but was really trying not to focus on that right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-20-2013, 04:02 AM

Christopher slipped inside, still holding Kitai's hand. What few people were inside the kitchen he entered weren't paying attention. One servant girl was giggling at the sight of him holding a girl's hand, but he gave her a glare and she quickly went back to work. He knew there were going to be rumors by tomorrow, but they wouldn't be anywhere near what was the truth. He moved at a quick pace out into the main part of the manor and down an empty hall with red plush carpet, up a stair case and into the left wing which was his alone.

"See, this isn't bad at all. If you stay in my wing, no one will ever see you," he explained. "You okay?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-20-2013, 04:08 AM

Kitai looked at the girl wondering why she was laughing though then fallowed Chris(don't feel like spelling his name out anymore XD) and looked around. "I guess so..." she said softly still looking around a bit but you could tell she still wasn't quite sure about anything.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 AM

Christopher gave up trying to convince Kitai that it would be alright. He figured she would only relax in time. Who would have thought that a robot could be this nervous? He walked down the hall which had a lush bathroom, his own bedroom, and then two other smaller rooms. One he was using as a place to work on his music in peace, the other room was empty except a few boxes and a roll of bedding he wasn't sure how got there.

He motioned to that empty room. "It would probably be best for you to stay in this room for now. Of course, you can hang with me in my room all you want, but no one would ever think to look in here. The room hasn't been used in ages." He smiled at her even as he walked into the room and sneezed on the dust. "Um... we can see about nicening this up a bit? I hope this is okay with you..."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-26-2013, 06:39 AM

"This is actually perfect... I don't take up much room really... but I think I would like to hang out with you... but I will be able to get outside without anyone seeing me right? Or can we at least go outside sometimes?" Kitai asked softly hoping that he didn't mind that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-29-2013, 07:43 AM

Christopher nodded to Kitai's words, then tilted his head to think for her last question. "I don't think going outside would be a problem. You might have more chance of being noticed though. You like it out there huh?" he said. He shifted from foot to foot. Now that he'd finally gotten back home, he was starting to wonder what they should do. "Do you like music?" he asked suddenly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-29-2013, 02:03 PM

"I love being outside... and yes I really like music as well... but if I sing I think I would short cerket again." Kitai said then frowned a bit and right now didn't really want to do that.... she liked being close to this boy... he was interesting and kinda nice.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-31-2013, 05:15 AM

A slow smile spread across his face. It was interesting to know that Kitai could sing, even if it seemed she couldn't now. He'd have to talk to her later about it. For now though, he was excited because he finally found someone that could appreciate music unlike his family. "Would you like to hear me sing?" he asked. "Even if you can't sing now, maybe you could learn to play guitar. I have a spare!"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-31-2013, 11:00 AM

"I would love to hear you sing... and I could sing if I could just tone down Kokoro... but I don't know how that program works..." Kitai said with a sigh at the end wishing she knew but all she had done was open the file and then she malfunctioned because of how strong it was.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-01-2013, 01:03 AM

"Well, we can talk to a friend of my grandfather later if you want. For now, Let's just play with music!" Christopher said excitedly. He grabbed Kitai's hand and pulled her from the room and into the other smaller room across the hall. He'd done his best to soundproof the room and he'd placed a nice rug on the floor, a stool, and a chair stolen from storage so he'd have many options of where to sit depending on his mood. His guitar case was set up against the wall and there was another set in a corner with piles of sheet music tossed on top.

"What do you think?" he asked, gesturing to the eccentric, poorly lit room he favored for music.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-03-2013, 05:35 AM

Kitai smiled and nodded a bit then fallowed Chris to the room and smiled more as she looked around. "It's cozy... very cozy." she smiled easily and happily looking around the room then took a seat on the floor crossing her legs and looking around a bit more.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2013, 10:23 PM

Christopher grabbed his spare guitar from the corner and passed it to the girl. "Would you like to give this a try?" he asked. He got his own guitar and decided to sit on the floor across from Kitai rather than on his stool as usual.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-09-2013, 07:31 AM

Kitai slowly started to strum this song seeming to know how to play the guitar easily not even seeming that focused as she played. She was wonderful with music... no matter the type... but if she sang then she would probably short circuit again... which would not be good.