Old 01-26-2013, 02:21 AM

Name:Haru Tomo
Appearance:

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 01-29-2013, 07:29 PM

(Sorry about taking so long couldn't find my muse to write. )

Allison was working hard at her computer console trying to keep the system stable. She hoped that nothing would come through the anominly ,since she didn't know what the universe on the other side was like. She had volunteered to help the government do studies on other universes and had heard of resesrchers dying. She knew something was on the other side , she just didn't know what.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-30-2013, 01:34 AM

Haru was at a small cafe enjoy some time by her self eating a ice cream fruit sundae. she giggles softly to her self while trying. to read a new book she bought on her walk today. it was a new romance novel about forbidden love. so far the teenager had read the first hole chapter. now she was on chapter 3 for some reason Haru all ways found. love novels are mangas about love fascinating to her. as well to a few friends form her school they started a book club. so everyone can read and then talk about the book's once the finish them.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 01-30-2013, 03:39 AM

Allison could feel the anomaly getting stronger and did what she could to control it. She wished her dad was here to help here but he was away on business. She was one of the youngest scientists to be in this project and wanted to prove she could do this. She hoped what ever it was on the other side wasn't too close , fearing if would come to this universe. She hurried to keep it stable as the readings on the screen increased and hoped she wasn't sucked into the vortex too.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-30-2013, 04:19 AM

Haru feels something strange is going on as the table starts to shake. she scoop's her new novel up quickly start's to move. under the table it felt like a earth quake was going on right now. after a few minutes longer her ice cream glass with fruit fall's off the table. the glass with the food shatters all over the floor. she screams out loudly praying that if this was earth quake. it would end soon if not she hope it would just some trimmers after this just for a little while.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-01-2013, 03:51 AM

Allison knew she couldn't close the anomaly now and saw something appearing in the lab.She could see it was a girl the same age as she was and felt sad. She hated it that someone her age had been taken someplace different. She got up and went to see if the girl was alright.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-02-2013, 12:34 AM

Haru had fainted and was laying on the ground one of her arms. where laying flat out on the ground her right hand. warp around her book,yet there was a bit of blood. coming form her head some of the glass form the ice cream glass. must have cut her up where her sink was showing.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-04-2013, 12:50 AM

Allison saw the cuts on the girl and got the med kit, concerned that she had suffered bad injuries. She was glad the portal had closed on it's own but was worried she would get in trouble for having a person from the other side here. She calmed down and would wait till the girl woke up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2013, 01:05 AM

"Ugh Ow why do I feel pain for? I don't think I'm at the cafe anymore." Haru says to her self in a soft voice as she slowly. try's to get her self sitting up off of the floor. yet the teen notice blood after a short few minutes she gasp softly. but did not know some ice cream was in her hair. when she look down she notice fruits on her clothes. how was she going to explain this to her mother when she get's home? great now she would get fuss at about having dirtied up her high school uniform.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-06-2013, 10:32 PM

" Are you okay?" Allison asked as she got the antiseptic ready to clean the girls wounds. "I'm Allison by the way." She said hoping she could comfort the girl. She knew her dad would do anything he could to help this girl adjust to this life. Allison had a feeling that particular portal would never open again.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-07-2013, 01:31 AM

Haru felt a bit dizzy yet a little weak she look's up to notice. a girl around her age but blush's softly some red on her cheeks. "I'm not sure to be honest and my name is Haru it is nice to meet you." she says to Allison but wonder where she was at this was not the cafe. she had been in moments before coming to this unknown place.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-08-2013, 04:59 AM

" Nice to meet you Haru. You probably want to know where you are right now. You are still on Earth and in a city called Tokyo, Nippon. I'm not sure where you are from, but I think some of the names of places might be a bit different. " Allison said.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-08-2013, 05:17 AM

"Well the name Nippon is a different name if this is a country. I'm form Osaka,Japan but my family moved to Tokyo,Japan. a few years ago so I could go to a better high school." Haru say to the girl but wonder if this was different world are not? her voice was still soft yet shy when speaking.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 03:28 AM

" Sounds like the city names are the same , but the country name is different. I'm from America , but my dad moved here when I was 5 to take an important job. " Allison said. She had just lost her mom then and her dad had hesitated , but needed up moving here anyway.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-18-2013, 03:55 AM

Haru yet listens to what Allison says while wondering if this was Japan? "I have heard of America before. but how did I end up here? will I be able go back to my home?" she ask Allison in a clam tone of voice yet wonder. if she was in some type of building? yet knew her family would freak out when she dose not come. tonight if she had to live here for the rest of her life. she mighty as well get use to this new world then.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 03:18 AM

" It was a trans dimensional anomaly,that brought you here. I sad to say that you won't be able to go home, since the anomaly collapsed. " Allison said sadly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2013, 03:34 AM

"That's all right I'm sure my family will make a fake grave. after the police tell them after a few months they can't find me. I mighty as well get use to this new world then." Haru says yet her voice sound a little sad but not to much. heck it was not everyday that someone get's to be in a hole. new world this mighty end being a good thing for her. besides she never had fallen in love with guy's before.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 03:04 AM

"I'm sorry this had to happen. It's never easy to lose a loved one. " Allison said remembering her mother. " Could you tell me about your family?" She asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-21-2013, 03:08 AM

Haru thinks for a good while trying to about her own family. "I have a Dad,mom and my grand parents. form my father side of the family living with us but they. can be a pain to deal with if they don't like what mom and my self cook at times." she says with a softly laugh in her voice knowing. her grand parents would maybe move out since she is gone now. her dad dose have a sister as well a bother that just got married.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 12:48 AM

" It's just me and my dad. My mom died when I was 5 and he moved here to Tokyo shortly afterward." Allison said. Her grandparents had died long ago during a time of great sickness. Her mom's side of the family ignored her, since they were against scientific research.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-01-2013, 01:09 AM

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss I bet you miss her a lot." Haru says to Allison yet wonder if it okay. to give her a hug even if her wounds would take a few days to heal up. her voice was kind yet sweet sounding to the other girl.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-11-2013, 01:26 AM

" I do miss her. I don't know why my dad rarely talks about her, since I remember she was a very nice person." Allison said.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-11-2013, 02:58 AM

Haru pull's Allison in to a hug yet it was odd how she said her father. rarely talk about her mother but there could be a reason why. "Maybe your Father is still giving over her death. I hear it sometimes take years to get over a loved ones passing." she says to the other girl yet could feel pain form one of her wounds. she hiss's softly at the pain wanting it to stop. had they forgotten about her wounds this hole time?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-12-2013, 01:26 AM

" Maybe he is. I am too. I want him to love me. That's why I signed up for the research program, so we could spend time together. He's away at meetings all the time though. " Allison said wiping her eyes and feeling the pain again. She wondered if she would ever hear her dad say I love you again.