CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 10:06 AM

It's hard to tell... I am generally very lazy, so I don't check the PMs, I just look to see if gold 'moves' on my account... And you didn't post a message in your donation forms, Lavalem. XD; (I believe that you did send it, though. XD Because I'm pretty certain I saw gold move every time you posted a ticket request. XD; )

I think maybe Wild misunderstood what I meant by 'free' though, since I've not got a PM of a donation from her either. XD;

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-27-2007, 10:13 AM

What the heck I'll buy some more. *tis bored and spends a lot of gold when she's bored* O.o

Username: blueblackrose
Tickets: 4, 22, 23, 30, and 37

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Shrimp_Man Send a message via Yahoo to Shrimp_Man

Old 12-27-2007, 10:15 AM

That could be it. She probably misunderstood "free" as it didn't cost anything rather than "free" as in these are the ones you can choose from.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 10:19 AM

Double-posting (unless someone posts before me, in which case... not double-posting) because I can. And I don't want to edit my last post to chatter with conversation stuff. :V

Don't argue with me, I have a puado, beyatch! XD

Belatedly...

@Facade: ::hung out with:: Things will be happier when I can take more pain pills. XD; For now, I shall reheat my heating pad thing. :V But between the bean heating pad thingie and my stealing two of my brother's Christmas cookies while I waited for it to heat in the microwave, I'm feeling somewhat more cheerful. XD

How are you? :3

@Master Wild Mage: That is a lucky coincidence. Because of that, I'll give you a little bit longer to find this thread and notify me whether or not you had misunderstood like I think you did. XD;;; Otherwise, if we get really close to the end of the game... I'll make an executive decision. :V

@Shrimp_Man: Thanks. XD That did make me feel better. I was sort of in a hurry when I did the math because I really wanted to sit in a hot bath. XD;

@blueblackrose: All seven of your ticket purchases have been recorded! Thank you much. :) Good luck! :D

@Shrimp_Man: Yeah... I really should watch the way I phrase things. Not everyone speaks English as a first language... (Not that I'm saying Wild doesn't, just that it's easier for someone who doesn't speak English not to understand than... Oh, you get the point, I hope. >_>; )

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-27-2007, 10:20 AM

Thank you CK.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 10:34 AM

Of course. :D

Noting that "The House" (meaning me) reserves the right to buy the last of the tickets if they don't sell before I have to go to work tomorrow... But I'm hoping they sell before I go to bed, just in case I don't have time to get online before work. D:

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-27-2007, 10:42 AM

Augh, these tickets better sell. D<

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 10:43 AM

Username: Shoga
Tickets: 2, 6, 28, 31, 36

I shall take the final five! :D

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 10:47 AM

Horray Shoga! <33

House is buying the final ticket (27, sorry Wild) and donating it toooo... Uhmm... Jurupamae, because I can. :V

Edit: How in the world do I have exactly the right amount of gold? This is going to drive me nuts. u___U;

Facade

Old 12-27-2007, 10:53 AM

Because you're spiffy that way, CK? o:
DOES THIS MEAN THAT TOMORROW WE *MAY* HAVE TIME FOR A SIXTH AND FINAL ROUND?!? =D =D

On a darker note, I'm trying desperately to revive my questing thread; now I'm actually QUESTING! O=
The revival isn't working so well, however. xD;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 11:18 AM

I don't know how I got the final 15 gold that I "needed" to make the pot right... So I guess technically I'm reverting #27 back to Wild... Not that it really mattered one way or another... XD; (It's confusing but the pot is correct and I didn't pay for it to be that way, so whee.)

(*Oops. Forgot to post this. >_> )

Round Five Results!

Congratulations to our Gold Winner: blueblackrose

Congratulations to our Purple Winners: Shrimp_Man (ticket 38 ) & blueblackrose (ticket 18 )

So blueblackrose purchased two tickets and won twice this round. LOL. That was some luck! XD

----------------------
PURPLE ROUND WINNERS:

I put all ten names into a random number generator and "drew" five names instead of 3. These are the people who won art! I'll try to get to you soon. It may be a little while, but I promise I won't forget. :)

Merelia, Facade, Shoga, Demari & Vadeil.

Congrats. :D Please feel free to send me a PM with the URL of a Menewsha avatar that you'd like me to draw! (If you don't send me one, I will just draw the current version of your avatar when I get to your name!)

This will end Pin the Crown on Yumeh for the Winter Event... mostly because I'm not sure I'll have the time before the Event ends tomorrow to run another round and I wanted to make sure that there were no 'hanging' tickets. XD

Thank you guys so much for participating!

And I'd still love some feedback on the game so I can improve it for next time I run it. :D

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-27-2007, 12:25 PM

Awesome! A lottery! Congrats to the winners!

Purple winners should really think about what they want their avatar to look like before they finalize things, y'know? This is, like... for posterity. You'd feel, like, soooooo duh if you forgot to get that one finishing touch to make your avatar just perfect!

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:20 PM

yay art ^.^ ill go pm you the url to the avi i want you to draw..

also take as much time as you need.

Facade

Old 12-27-2007, 06:21 PM

Yay, I won art! n.n

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-27-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimp_Man
That could be it. She probably misunderstood "free" as it didn't cost anything rather than "free" as in these are the ones you can choose from.
Yeah that's exactly what I did. *hangs head* Oops. Sorry about all that. If I had come one earlier I would have sent it in though after realizing. Sorry guys. Stupid words that mean more than one things.

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 09:41 PM

Thanks for hosting the game CK I enjoyed playing!

(I woulda said 'wooo I won!' this morning but I saw the PM just as I should have been heading out the door to get to work, and then I saw only five tickets left and I was all 'I have to play!!' so yeah, Regardless, WOOOO I won!!! And I won on one of the purple squares!!! ~dances~ I will Email you with the pefect avitar for the drawing soon, XD Sooo cool!)

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 10:32 PM

XD It's okay Wild Mage! I don't know what time it was for you, but it was getting really late for me. XD Thankfully (and I mean this purely in an administrative way) your square hadn't won because that would have given me an ulcer over what to do. XD;

And yay for those who won art. XD