Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 08-17-2014, 11:25 AM

Richard blinks once Leon had kissed him. He was surpised but not that shock by the kiss. The king had always wanted to kiss the person he loved the most. Now it was happening and all the urge he had felt before simple melt away. Richard wrap his arms around his waist and returns the kiss while he holds him tightly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-17-2014, 12:51 PM

With a soft moan Leon melts into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Richards neck. Every rational part of his mind is screaming at him. He knows that this isn't right, that he is just a lowly servant but he also knows that he loves the king more then he should.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2014, 07:46 PM

Richard would kiss him a little bit more before he finally breaks the kiss. He stares into Leon's eyes as he rubs his servant's cheek with the back of his hand. "I love you, Leon. I can't bare to marry someone else who I don't love. That's why I want you to do something for me," says once he catches his breath.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-17-2014, 09:42 PM

Leon blinks trying to take it all in. "Richard... you will have to marry. For as much as I wish I could, I cannot give you an heir." He whispers as he leans into the touch. This isn't the first time he wished he were a woman. These feelings for Richard would be so much easier if he were a female.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2014, 08:06 AM

"I don't care about the heir. I want you that's all," he says softly. He thinks for an moment before he says, "How would you feel about cross dressing?" Richard says while running his fingers thru Leon's hair gently.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-19-2014, 12:28 PM

"You have to have an heir my king, who will rule after you otherwise." He whispers. He thinks a minute about the cross dressing thing. He did look very feminine and has often been mistaken for a female. He leans into Richards touch. Though he has never thought about actually dressing in women's clothing. But he knows he will do anything for Richard. "If you wish me to wear women's clothing I will."