Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-23-2008, 03:27 PM

XD Awww. I want to make a request, but my person has.. nothing. DX But uh, if you could do a headshot, that'd be awesome? =3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie

So yes, a few more requests are okay!
After like 3 more requests, you can still request, but I don't know if I will get to you. >o<

See you in an hour or so. -___-;

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

XD Awww. I want to make a request, but my person has.. nothing. DX But uh, if you could do a headshot, that'd be awesome? =3?
Quote:

After like 3 more requests, you can still request, but I don't know if I will get to you. >o<

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Quote: