Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 12:42 AM

Not a lot of options for the long coat things on mene. or turbans or the loose headdress.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
so... the only thing i could come up with is the golden veil... what do you think? improvement or hindrance?

I like the veil, but it's so unbalanced. Haha. I know it's difficult to balance. I like it without the veil more, but it's up to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
The oriental ones look like they would work well. I just have to see if they come in female.
I really like your current avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
I was looking around the shops and saw two hoods in the hat store plaque and I forget other ones name but I think they may work and before I go and spend my goldies I need to know what spot I need to do we still need a guy or girl or ????

Oh p.s. can somebody please do me a big favor and save my current avi to some location so I can submit it with the , they wore that to be married theme cuz my cells not letting me transfer my pictures right now sorry to be such a pain :(
I saved your current for you! I'll upload it to my imgur, then. ;)
Also, we need a qadi, yet if you'd like to create one? The reference is on the first page!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I don't know.. I might join. I do need a group ^^;;
We can always have more family members! We need partiers and feasters!

Quote:
Not a lot of options for the long coat things on mene. or turbans or the loose headdress.
Have you tried the Felt Slouch Hats?

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 10:05 PM ----------

I need to start my avatar and we should come up with a relatively similar background. We need pillows!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 02:37 AM

felt hats? *goes to look for them*

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 09:40 PM ----------

The look to much like Beret to me. >.<

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 09:41 PM ----------

...and as a doctor who fan how do we not even have a FEZ!! O>O

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-05-2014, 02:57 AM

Can I give the gift? XD I think I read there needed to be a gift. >.>

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 03:00 AM

Currently what I'm playing with. A family member in a Ubtan fight at a Dohlki.

I should change the colors to be more unified with bsw and neph!

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote:
felt hats? *goes to look for them*

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 09:40 PM ----------

The look to much like Beret to me. >.<

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 09:41 PM ----------

...and as a doctor who fan how do we not even have a FEZ!! O>O
It doesn't look like a beret to me. Haha. I'm sorry. It's the closest thing we have, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Can I give the gift? XD I think I read there needed to be a gift. >.>
That would be a mahr, given to the bride by the groom. It's supposed to mean he can provide security and protection for her. It's typically in the form of money. The more simple the gift is, the better. Money is pretty darn simple. Lol.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 03:08 AM

NO!! Actually isn't red for the bride and groom?

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 10:09 PM ----------

I think you look perfect...should we have a bg too then?

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 03:25 AM

Does the qadi gotta wear white cuz I gotta few ideas but only come in black or red or blue :/

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 11:03 PM ----------

How am I lookn soo far I kinda was useing the new event skirt as the robe thingy and sting on tail thingy as beard for shoes do I need like sandels I guess??? Is turban ok if I use the blue :/

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 08-05-2014 at 04:05 AM..

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 08-05-2014, 09:04 AM

i like it, but im going to leave executive decision to neller.

and neller, I also like it better without the veil. I think the various robes are doing the trick without there being something on the head.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 09:56 AM

~memo to self~ ima put this here so I'll remember to enter the other theme contest since im in this thread more than it .... oh yeah please post my image link for me for the one I had ya save for me with the snowhill , Neller either here or mailbox or wall or anything workx ^.^

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
~memo to self~ ima put this here so I'll remember to enter the other theme contest since im in this thread more than it .... oh yeah please post my image link for me for the one I had ya save for me with the snowhill , Neller either here or mailbox or wall or anything workx ^.^

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 11:34 AM ----------

Also, I really love your current avatar! I'm wondering if there is anything else we could use as a hood. If not, what you have works well. I love your beard. Lol. Do you have the Basement Dweller CI? I'm wondering if the book stand would work...to look like a table for the contract. :)

Also, I think we should have a background to tie everything together. Do you guys have any ideas? :)

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote:
NO!! Actually isn't red for the bride and groom?

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 10:09 PM ----------

I think you look perfect...should we have a bg too then?
I think you're right about the red. I think we could stick to a certain color scheme, though. Update:

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 04:38 PM

Which position do you need me to fill?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 05:06 PM

Well, the bride, groom, and qadi are filled! We can always have more partiers! We need family memebers for the dohlki and walima. :) The dohlki is a party for the bride's lady friends and family. They just sing and dance all night, but there's also the baking of sweets and food fights. The walima is a marriage banquet. But they have an array of delicious foods.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 05:09 PM

:D yay for getting more people!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 05:12 PM

I do not own basement dweller CI - it is one of my wishlist want items ironically though ^.^
I like the pilows and the arch im wearing I think if we could all use it , and some kinda background in the window part of it , and mene hat shop has two types of (hoods) im wishing my current one came in different colors though :/ maybe a mene request for me to put in the idea topic though ^.^

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 05:15 PM

I have the basement dweller if you'd like to give it a go!
Also, I have the Trinity Guardian CI which has a white hood. It's a little feathery, but you can test it out, too, if you'd like. All you need is a black head band, then. Maybe one of the Daisy headbands. If it doesn't work out, what you have now works well.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-05-2014, 05:15 PM

I shall be able to work on something tonight. XD suddenly, responsibility. V.v frick.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 05:19 PM

Ok send it over I'll give it a try ^.^

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 05:22 PM

Is their a specific time of day these normally happen at?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 05:30 PM

I'm not sure. I don't think so. Possibly during the day because the walima is typically in the evening.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 01:42 PM ----------

Moox!
The roses on the vines are so pretty!!!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 05:53 PM

Ok how this hood look , better than the other one I think ... and the bottom of this hood covered up alot of my beard so I threw on a mario brothers moustache too woohoo ima handsome man lol and the podium stand looks perfect too ^.^

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 06:06 PM

I may need to borrow a few items then.
If any has these things I could borrow, that would be awesome!

Maytime the old school way! (ei)
Night Nero Robes (common)
Gold Ruby Decor Tiara (common)
Desert Hideaway (ci)

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Ok how this hood look , better than the other one I think ... and the bottom of this hood covered up alot of my beard so I threw on a mario brothers moustache too woohoo ima handsome man lol and the podium stand looks perfect too ^.^
I does look good! I'm a little sad by the beard being covered, though. :( Maybe the facial hair from Magical Mayhem?

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 03:29 PM ----------

Xogizmoox:
I sent you a trade with some items you can play with. I don't know what you have, so you can send back whatever you don't want to use or have. :)

Also, how is this background?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
Well, the bride, groom, and qadi are filled! We can always have more partiers! We need family memebers for the dohlki and walima. :) The dohlki is a party for the bride's lady friends and family. They just sing and dance all night, but there's also the baking of sweets and food fights. The walima is a marriage banquet. But they have an array of delicious foods.
Oh cool! I'll have to try and find examples of them but the dohlki sounds pretty fun. Unless, do you have a reference picture?

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 08:11 PM

Ok I think I've got mine kinda ready to enter , im still kinda grrr on the beard under the hood I don't know rather I should keep it as is ... totally remove the beard and just use the magical sets facial hair ...... or use the beard with the celestial blue hood from before and grr about it I wish it came in white or red

I do like my vine and rose thingy I been trying to fill that hole since last night cuz I didn't like the lanterns that came with CI cuz it was too arabian night I think ....podium looks great and your background looks good ima swap my light blue background to the dark blue I got in this set too I think :/ soo many choices soo little time lol ^.^

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 08:23 PM

Are we sticking to a color scheme?

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-05-2014, 08:44 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joHxdDmQODU ..... Gizzies getting inspiration I been watching all kinds of you tube videos on Nikahs and all that kinda theme stuff ^.^