Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 09-29-2014, 01:17 PM

Hello!
So yesterday I finished watching Trigun, and am quite impressed by the show (to say the very least!)
Therefore, this thread is to discuss the show and say why you like it/don't like it/whatever.

I loved Vash, I think that if there were people in the world actually like him then the world would be a better place. The amount of remorse he had made him very attractive (for a fictional character), and I feel as though making him that way made the show for me.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-06-2014, 11:05 PM

I love all the characters. I can't pick one from that show.

Knives was good as it shows that even growing up in the same environment will not grow the same personality or mental state.

Legato because... Legato...

Wolf was just awesome because... LOOK WHAT HE CARRIES! I want that... I do.

Uniplex

Old 10-07-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KisaraKitsune View Post
I love all the characters. I can't pick one from that show.

Knives was good as it shows that even growing up in the same environment will not grow the same personality or mental state.

Legato because... Legato...

Wolf was just awesome because... LOOK WHAT HE CARRIES! I want that... I do.
Wolf rocked. Plain and simple. Tbh I bawled so hard when he died that my dad told me I couldn't watch it anymore. But that didn't stop me from finishing the show!
I hated Legato though. He just gave me the creeps and I didn't like him >.<

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-07-2014, 11:13 PM

Legato was an awesome character. The mental torture he put Vash through was actually brilliant way to expand Vash as a character. Legato won that war.

Uniplex

Old 10-14-2014, 12:32 PM

I just hate seeing people, characters or real, being put through that mental strain. Vash wanted to do good but Legato didn't let that happen, and I hated that.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-15-2014, 05:44 PM

But that is a certain form of development. If he didn't go through that, He wouldn't of come to his realization by the end of it.