Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-10-2010, 03:33 AM

Four youths are about to meet for ther first time. Two are betrothed to each other and the other two are their guards/chaperones to make sure it goes as planned.

~~~The Guards/Chaperones~~~
Name: Leon Wrightwood
Bio: He was entrusted to the prince of his homeland at the age of 10. Leon has never left his side and became like a brother to the prince. His family has a long tradition of serving royalty and by such lineage, he is held to high standards.
Personality: Leon keeps his thoughts to himself and never speaks out of line to the prince or anyone of higher rank. He rarely losses his temper and tries to think everything through.
Appearance: Male in Picture, With blue eyes

Name: Mirial Chevalerie
Bio: As the only child of a poor family, Mirial was sent away to become a lady. However, since her only friends were the young boys of their small village, Mirial left to become a knight and train like them. Her techniques have become legandary and landed a spot as the princess' personal bodyguard.
Personality: Mirial can appear cold at times but she can gradually warm up to someone. If it doesn't interfer with her military image.
Appearance: Female in Picture

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-10-2010 at 03:40 AM..

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 09-10-2010, 03:58 AM

Name: Kai Noriya
Bio: Kai was born into the Noriya royal family. Kai was pampered and taught to be the perfect prince since he was very young. He was taught by famous scholars since he was very young as well. He rarely went outside, and when he did he is accompanied by his faithful friend, and guard Leon. He doesn't really understand how the real world works, and always expects someone else to either take the blame for his mistakes, or for someone to always come and fix it for him.
Personality: Childish, meek, timid, and aloof.
Appearance:

Name: Rinslet McCloud
Bio: She was born into the royal family of the McCloud's. She was pampered and treated like a princess is meant to be treated. She was betrothed to Kai Noriya at the age of 3, when it was decided that she would be married off to keep the peace between the two great nations of Rostice and Asmira. The last time she saw Kai was when she was 5 when there was a royal party when all the plans were finalized. She has never seen him since.
Personality: She is rather bratty and snobby. She also typically gets her way so it has turned her very rotten.
Apperance:

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-10-2010, 04:27 AM

Just after sunrise, the figure of a thin, but muscled frame of a man rose from his cot. His eyes went to the window that was facing the slowly rising sun. A rooster from the stables near the castle crowed as he also saw the multi-colored sunrise. He sat there a moment before standing and walking to a basin full of water. The young man rinsed his face and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes closed before putting on his armor and walking out into the early morning. Now, he had to wait for his lieage to come down before their journey began.

At their destination, a days carriage ride away from there, another soldier was waking with the new day. The thin, slightly toned body of feminine origins rose beyond the sheets and stretched as she yawned. Her long, light pink hair touching her back as she stands and brushes her hair before stripping off her nightgown. She walked over and stepped into her armor as she looked into the mirror before smiling, slightly. "Today is the day." The female guard said as she walked to her lady's room and knocked.

0ri0n83

Old 09-10-2010, 06:41 AM

Kai looked out towards the bay windows of his balcony. It was another glorious day to be rich, famous, and royal. Swinging his legs out of bed he made his way out of his bed chambers into the next room where his attendants began hastily dressing him for the day to come. After they were done Kai opened the dorr and walked out of his room as he made his way to the dining hall, his father and wife where there. They both had already began eating. His father smiled at his son and said," Today, my son, is the day that you will go out to the neighboring town of Rostice, and meet with Princess Rinslet and her parents. " Kai rolled his eyes as he sat down.

Finishing his breakfast, he excused himself, walked out the doors of the castle, and went to the stables where he was sure to meet with Leon, his most trusted friend and guardian. They would saddle horses, and take what provisions that they would need for the journey to come.

In a room with mountains of stuffed animals and pillows slept a girl in her mid teens. She was princess of the kingdom called Rostice. Her name was Rinslet McCloud of the McCloud royal family. Opening her pink colored eyes she looked out at the noon day sun. "Oh poo," she thought as she saw that it was sunny outside. "That means I have to go and do horseback riding since it isn't raining out." Kicking off her covers, she stamped through the door into the next room where she was greeted by her own attendants. She was dressed in her red and brown horseback riding clothes. The attendant tried to hand her her helmet and riding crop, but Rinslet,after taking them dropped them to the ground in disgust. The attendant looked confused. Rinslet looked down towards the offending items, stamped her foot once, and looked down towards the items. The attendant hastily picked them up, and followed behind her as she left through the door into the hallway. She saw that her friend, Mirial was already waiting for her. "Well come on," she said. "Let's get this hell over with and go horseback riding."

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-10-2010 at 08:02 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM

Leon was brushing his Auora's blonde mane not paying attention and smiling slightly at the rising sun. His blue eyes usually were the gateway to his soul since he rarely spoke or showed any emotion on his face. He brushed his mare's hair lightly as he looked out to bright new day. The guard didn't seem to notice his lieage walking into the stables. His eyes closed as he stood there and took the warmth of the new day in.

In Rostice, Mirial watched Rinslet's little tantrum against the riding crop and helmet. Her eyes closed as she bowed slightly and nodded before taking the items from the attendant. She walked behind Rinslet as close as she could and held out the helmet to her again. "A wise princess you would be if you wore your helmet and were nicer to your attendants." The female guard said to her lady as they walked outside towards their horses. Mirial's Lancelot was standing there waiting for her with his brown hair in his big brown eyes. With the sun already shining, it was hoped to be a good omen for the day.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-10-2010 at 08:56 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-10-2010, 08:34 PM

Kai continued to rest of the way down to the stables where he was going saddle up and go riding with Leon to the castle town of Rostice where he would meet with Princess Rinslet and her family. He went through the double doors to the barn where he saw Leon brushing his mare, Aurora. Kai went running past Leon and went running off to go saddle his horse Shadowstep. He had been sick with the flu for the past 2 weeks and hadn't been able to visit his horse at all. Realization finally dawned on him, and what he was going to do in the coming days. He trudged over to where the supplies were kept. He got the saddle, bridle, reigns, and the blanket. He opened the stall door, and began saddling up his horse as he said," Leon..why do I have to do this? Can't they find someone else?" He really didn't want to do this, but if it was for the supposidly continued peace of the nation then he might as well seem somewhat enthusiastic about it. Swinging his leg over the horse he trotted next to Leon who was with his horse still. "Come on I'll race ya." It was the only way for him to make this little excursion anywhere remotely interesting. He spurred his horse into a trot then into a canter. He was just outside of the barn when the buckle came undone and he fell off of the horse along with the saddle. Falling to the ground he sat there as he began to cry.

She grabbed the helmet and the riding crop and stalked out of the room, through the door towards the stables. Rinslet saw Mirial's horse there, and she also saw her own Palamino horse as well named Rainbow Dash. Her horse was already saddled as it pawed the ground lightly. There was a step stool by the side of her horse which she got on top of. She sat side saddle as they began to ride. It was such a bore, and it wasn't worth her time nor her energy. However, if it made her Mama and Papa happy then she would do it. She started moving her horse in circles waiting for Mirial to get on her horse so they could start their ride. Within seconds, she got bored waiting for her and began riding off into the distance.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-12-2010 at 03:01 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-10-2010, 09:01 PM

His eyes went to the prince as he ran past him to saddle and visit with his horse. Leon watched the young lord as he spoke before challenging him to a race. He smiled and began to saddle his mare to race after the prince but heard him start to cry as his saddle slipped from his horse. The guard ran to the prince's horse and then back to the prince as he looked his lieage. "My lord! Are you injured?!" Leon asked as he looked at him with worry.

She followed her lady before walking to Lancelot and petting the white patch on his forehead. Mirial kissed him and saddled her horse as she watched her lady sit in the saddle of her horse. Her eyes closed as the little lady rode away from the stables and her attendants. The guard kicked Lancelot into a gallop and rode after her. "Mistress, I advise you slow down otherwise you'll get hurt!" Mirial called to her lady as she rode quickly on Lancelot to catch up to her.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-12-2010 at 03:36 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-12-2010, 03:01 AM

Kai was rolling around on the ground clutching his knee in mock pain. He wanted the attention, and he got that attention when his guardian came running over.He heard his guardian, Leon say," My lord! are you injured?!" Kai looked at his guardian then he looked at the ground ashamed. He had wanted to impress him, but he was left with looking like a fool. He stamped his foot again as he placed the saddle back onto his horse. He figured that he didn't want to make an even bigger fool of himself by trying to show off so he just made do with getting on the horse again, and waiting for Leon to get back on his horse. They were already late enough as it was, so they had to make haste.

Rinslet was having the time of her life. She was riding away from everything, her family, her attendants, and most of all her arranged marriage. She didn't want to get married. She was being forced to by her father to "maintain the peace" between the two nations. There hadn't been a war in over 50 years so why did she have to get married to keep the peace if it already existed!? She barely heard her attendant say,"Mistress, I advise you slow down otherwise you'll get hurt!"
She halted her horse by pulling her horses reins which made it painful for the horse. The horse reared back, but it didn't throw her off. She held on for dear life as she cried out," Someone anyone help me!!!"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-12-2010, 04:20 AM

He looked at the prince as he laid there on the ground, clutching his knee, in what he thought was pain. His eyes filled with worry and then with shock and disappointment as he stood up and got back on his horse. Leon sighed as he got on his horse and sent a scowl over at his lieage. The guard waited for the prince to start riding agan as he tried to calm his beating heart from worrying about his "wounded" prince. "Please, do not do this again, my lord. I was worried about you..."

Her eyes stayed on the princess as she rode off at a high rate of speed from her. When she saw the horse rearing, she kicked Lancelot harder and rode along side of her lady and jumped to the other horse as she held onto her reins. Mirial pulled the reins back to bring Rainbow Dash to a stop. The guard held onto Rinslet and looked down at her to make sure she was alright. "My lady...are you alright?" She asked as she held the teenage royal to her chest.

0ri0n83

Old 09-12-2010, 07:37 PM

Kai heard what Leon had said and felt that he was being scolded rather than Leon showing genuine concern for him. "Sorry," said Kai. "I just don't want to do this. We've been at peace for 50 years, or more. I don't understand why I have to do this." He thought about it for a moment. "I mean I do understand, but why can't they go find some other prince in some other nation to do it? I don't want to get married. "What if she is ugly, I mean I haven't seen her in over 15 years!" These and other thoughts went through his head as he went back to the stables. Apparently in his haste they had forgotten the packs of food and other essentials that they were going to need on the trip.

Rinslet didn't know what the heck was going on, but all of a sudden she saw that Mirial had jumped onto her horse, Rainbow Dash as she began to try and calm the horse down. Rinslet heard something that sounded like," My lady...are you alright?" Rinslet let out a whimper as she twisted her body around a little bit, as she hugged Mirial for dear life. Sometime during the whole ordeal she had started to cry. She didn't want to go back home. She was going to be married off like some prize. Some bargaining chip. To hell with her family, her kingdom. Where were her needs. She most certainly would be taken back to the castle now, since this little excursion would be deemed as "enough excitement for the day." That was the last place that she wanted to go right now, but it was probably the enevitable outcome of this. Knowing this made her cry all the more harder.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-12-2010, 08:39 PM

Leon looked at Kai as they turned around to get their food packs and other necessary items for their journey to Rostice. His eyes closed as he listened to the prince and he sighed. "My lord, you and Princess Rinslet have been betrothed since the day you both met. Your marriage will insure peace for another ten years. And how do you know that the princess is not feeling the same way as you are right now?" He asked as he stopped speaking before they got close enough so that someone else cold hear their conversation. The guard got down and grabbed their packs before getting back on his horse.

Mirial hugged the small princess as she smiled and let the young girl cry on her. Her hands held both reins as they turned back for the stables. She held the small girl and let the young woman cry on her as she rubbed her back. "My lady, I know this whole process is scary for you but you must understand that this is part of your duty as a princess. As mine is to make sure of your safety and your welfare. So please, try and cheer up. The prince may not be as bad as you think he is." The guardian said as she walked the two horses back into the stable and lifted the girl from the back of her horse.

0ri0n83

Old 09-13-2010, 01:43 AM

Kai had heard this story over and over and quite frankly he got rather sick of it rather fast. He knew darn well that he was going to get married to the princess of Rostice to uphold the peace between the two nations. He didn't really care though. He was only concerned with his own happiness. He tried running away before, but the two times that he had had ended in utter tragedy. It also resulted him being confined within the castle walls, and being under constant supervisions. Leon had made a point though in saying that the princess might be feeling the same thing as well. He nodded. If she acted like he did then she was in the same boat as him. Hating the fact that she had been "saddled" with this marriage.

Walking his horse back to the stables he waited outside, on his horse, as Leon went and grabbed the packs that they both needed. He saw that Leon had gotten the necessary packs, and that he had returned to his horse. "Well we better start heading off towards Rostice," said Kai. "We have already lost precious daytime."

Rinslet cried and cried as she could feel her horse make a 180 back towards the horse stables. She didn't want to go back because that meant that she would have to go back to reality, and back to the demands of her life. As the horses walked back on Rainbow Dash she heard Mirial say," My lady, I know this whole process is scary for you but you must understand that this is part of your duty as a princess. As mine is to make sure of your safety and your welfare. So please, try and cheer up. The prince may not be as bad as you think he is." Rinslet huffed as they neared the stables. She felt herself be lifted off of the horse onto the ground. Her face must be a mess now with the tears, and the light dashing of dirt that she had gotten on her while riding. "He's coming here in a days time. I still have time to be a child. Mirial I want icecream, and I want it now." She stamped her foot as she walked back to the castle.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-13-2010, 02:47 AM

His eyes went his lord as he climbed back onto his horse and nodded. Leon rode off towards the direction they had to travel as he watched his lord. He knew the pressure that was on Kai, due to the fact of his family's long standing tradition of serving in the military. The knight had been scolded several times for failing missions before being assigned to the prince. This sitituation is nothing new to him of someone doing against their will.

She nodded as she smiled at the princess and followed her towards the castle. Mirial looked at the large castle that was built throughout the generations Rinslet's family has occupied the castle. Her eyes went back to the princess as they walked towards her room and ordered ice cream for the princess. Since Rinslet's father was in excellent connect with several traders and rulers who have the recipe for ice cream, they were able to make it for the spoiled princess. The guardian smiled as she told a maid to get some ice cream ready for the princess.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-13-2010 at 08:01 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-13-2010, 06:17 PM

Kai trotted his horse in the direction of Rostice, and to his inevitable fate. Kai was very unprincelike in the respect that he didn't want to get married, and he sure as hell didn't want to have to father kids. He wanted to be a regular teenager where he had regular teenager problems. However, he knew that he wasn't a regular teenager. He was the crown prince to Asmira and soon he would be the king of Rostice and Asmira.

The sun began to set. He needed to feed and water his horse. They would get there by noon tomorrow, but for the night he had wanted to rest mentally and emotionally for the inevitable meeting to come.

Rinslet licked the icecream off of the spoon that had come with the icecream that Mirial had ordered for her. She was so glad that her father was very influential with trading imports from around the world, or she would not be eating this delicacy. This was the perfect food for her frazzled emotions, and it she knew that it would ease her mind. In the back of her mind she was still coming to grips that she would be married to a man that she had not seen in over 10 years. It was a pretty big thing to deal with. The ice cream helped a lot, and she smiled at Mirial and said," Thanks, Mirial. I don't know what I would do without you. Your guidance. Your wisdom. Sometimes I take you for granted and I am sorry for that."

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-15-2010 at 05:16 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-14-2010, 08:33 PM

He watched the prince as they rode towards their destination. Leon felt bad for Kai but he knew that this was the young prince's duty. His eyes went to the night sky as the sun began to set and he started to walk his horse over to a nearby tree so they could rest for the night. The guard looked at the prince as he got down off the horse and closed his eyes. Leon tied Auora to the tree and fed her food and water.

Her eyes went to the princess as she patted her on her head. "It's alright. It's what I'm here for." Mirial said as she looked at her and sat down in the chair.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-15-2010 at 09:00 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-15-2010, 05:21 AM

Kai jumped off of his horse when they decided on a place to stay for the night. He got the necessary food and water out for Shadowstep. He wanted to do this himself since he knew that he would be in control of it. "At least I am still in control of this," thought Kai as he fed his horse its hay and oats. As he watched his horse nibble away at its food, he grabbed out his blanket for the night and bed pillow* and he laid on the ground as he looked up at the stars.

Rinslet smiled at Mirial when she heard her comment about her words. She really did care about Mirial, even though she had some funny ways of showing it. After eating her fill of ice cream Rinslet said," Well regardless of if I want to or not the Prince from Asmira will be arriving tomorrow, and I need to both mentally, and emotionally prepare for tomorrow. So I am going to bed."

((* it's like a long pillow that you place on the ground, comforter in all essence))

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-15-2010, 08:05 PM

Leon looked at the prince as he made his bed for the night. He smiled and looked at the prince before walking towards the woods. "I'm going to get wood for a fire. I'll be only a moment." His eyes went to the woods as he started to walk towards them. The prince deserved some alone time to get his thoughts together.

Mirial closed her eyes as she nodded and watched the little princess. "Alright. Sounds like a good idea." Mirial watched the young woman to see if she would need any other assistance. She looked after the royal like a little sister and felt obligated to look after her and grant her every whim as best she could.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-15-2010 at 10:47 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-15-2010, 08:46 PM

Kai heard Leon say that he was going to be going to go and get firewood. "Let me go with you," said Kai. "It's not the best, but it is the least that I can do for you. You know for helping me all of those times, and today as well." Kai finished making the rest of his bed before he got up and started walking over to Leon.

Rinslet shook her head and said," Thanks for all of the care that you have given me, Miral." Rinslet walked through the door that was open as she walked into her private bed chambers. She shooed away the attendants that always helped her get ready for bed. She wanted to do this herself tonight, besides it wasn't that hard. She changed into her nightclothes, and climbed into her bed chock full of stuffed animals. Grabbing the nearest one, it was a stuffed Azmarillian Parrot, she closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-15-2010, 10:53 PM

He looked back at his lord a little suprised that he would chose to come fetch wood with him. Leon soon smiled and nodded as he waited for the prince. His eyes closed as he walked over then started for the woods as he felt his presence beside him. The guard had his hands to his sides but was ready in case something tried to attack them. He walked with his lord over towards some trees and started to pick up the fallen limbs.

She smiled and nodded as she followed the princess towards the bed chambers. Mirial waited for her to get changed and settled in her bed before walking over to her. "Good night, Rinslet. Sleep well." Her lips brushed the child's head before blowing out the candles and walking out the door towards her own chambers to get some sleep. Two guards watched the outer most doors of the small princess's bed chamber.

0ri0n83

Old 09-17-2010, 06:53 AM

Kai was happy that Leon had allowed him to go and get firewood with him. He wanted to do his part, albeit a very small part, but a part none the less. Grabbing some twigs and discarded branches off of the ground floor, he was soon carrying a decent stack of twigs and branches. He followed Leon picking up his tree branches, and saw the kinds that Leon was getting. Deciding that he had gotten the wrong kind of branches and twigs he dropped what he had in his hands, and began looking for more twigs and branches near Leon.

Rinslet hugged her Azmarillian Parrot as she gave it a tight squeeze. It made a keening, squeaking noise which made her smile. Mirial walked in, as per their normal nightly ritual and said," Good night, Rinslet. Sleep well." She then kissed her on the head before she blew out the candles that illuminated the room before walking out. She was now in complete darkness save for the Lantern Bug light that she loved. She had gotten that as a present for her 13th birthday. Closing her eyes, she thought of the next day to come, and the trials that she knew it would bring.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 05:49 AM

His eyes went to the prince as he dropped the smallish twigs and branches he was carrying. Leon watched him walk over and start picking up the larger sized debris. "My lord, we could have used that as kindling..." He said softly before walking over and picking up some of it was well. "I think we have enough, don't you?" The guard said as he stood with stack of wood in his arms. Some of it was wet from the night dew but it would catch fire in time.

Her eyes closed before walking down to her room which wasn't far from her princess, obviously. Mirial released herself from her armor before walking to the bathroom and changing into her nightgown. She said a prayer for the two royal teens and their marriage, and soon laid down in her bed. The guard blew out her candle and pulled her blankets over her before sleep over came her.

0ri0n83

Old 09-18-2010, 05:38 PM

((Oh, boy tomorrow's the 'big day'))

He ignored what Leon was saying about the discarded branches, but then he heard Leon say," I think we have enough, don't you?" Looking over, Kai saw that Leon was carrying quite a lot of tree branches and kindling. "Yes," said Kai. "I think we do." Walking back over he took some of the logs and kindling before Leon could protest and began walking back towards where there stuff was being kept.

Dropping his logs near a small clearing, where he assumed Leon would be making the fire he went back over to where he had his sleeping blanket, and sat down on it.

Rinslet: N.A.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 06:05 PM

Leon looked at the prince as he grabbed more logs and kindling. He sighed and walked back with the prince as he smiled. The prince commonly acted like this around Leon, because he didn't want to let Leon do all the work he was equally capable of doing. His eyes went to the prince as he set down his wood and sat down on his makeshift bed. Leon worked on making a fire circle and the tent for the fire to grow. The guard worked quietly and before long a fire was glowing red before them. He grabbed jerky, cheese, and bread to eat and his canteen of water and one of ale to drink.

0ri0n83

Old 09-18-2010, 06:11 PM

Kai was laying down when Leon got the fire started. He noticed that Leon had gotten something to eat, and decided that he probably do the same. Rummaging through the pack he found some jerky and cheese. He ate it slowly as he pondered the coming future, and what tomorrow would bring. He watched the fire dance in front of his eyes, and followed the hot ash into the air as it evaporated into the sky. Sometimes he wished he could do the same. Just leave and never come back, but he had duties to accomplish. One of those accomplishments being marrying the princess and bringing peace to the two nations.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-19-2010, 09:49 PM

He looked at the prince as he fished out his food and started to eat. The two men watched the fire and ate their meal in silence as the woods spoke around them. Leon looked over at his horse and listened extra closely to the woods to ensure their safety. His eyes drifted closed though as he leaned back against a tree. They would have an early day tomorrow to finish their journey to Rostice and a new chapter in the history of the two kingdoms.