Iheart801
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Iheart801

Old 01-18-2008, 02:24 AM

Oh my Jah. I love this show. I own every season that is available on DVD. ME and my whole family watch it together. I would love to meet the TAPS team.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2008, 06:43 AM

*to Iheart801* I wish I could own every season but I've only got box set two of season 2 but once I have the money to spend I'll try to get the dvds with my favorite investigations. >w< Usually my mom and I watch it together but now we've sucked one of my brothers into the show so that we all watch together in suspense. >w<
I believe TAPS goes to certain SciFi conventions and such but I don't know which ones...I want to meet Jason, Grant, Steve, and Tango really bad. They're awesome!

Iheart801
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 07:37 PM

There is a radio show by me that is about paranormal stuff and they have a web site that offers Ghost tours and Grant and Jason are special guests on practically all of them. So I might try and save up to go on one of those some day. The is also a group by me that is part of the TAPS family and I check out their site from time to time.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2008, 10:43 PM

*Iheart801* Woah, you're so lucky! ><; I wish I could go on one of the tours and whatnot....maybe I should stalk a TAPS extended family group and live near them. XD

kibby47
Send a message via AIM to kibby47 Send a message via Yahoo to kibby47

Old 01-22-2008, 03:52 AM

-pardon the nakedness lol-

Oh, the joy of Ghost Hunters. I have been watching that show for quite sometime now. It is the reason I watch television (no, really, it is the only time I do). I didn't really enjoy GHI. Andy is not my favorite investigator. I thought it was a shame when I saw him on there. lol. Oh, well. At least that show will hold me over till the new season of Ghost Hunters. :]

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 01-22-2008, 05:05 AM

I just became addicted to Ghost Hunters, not so much Ghost Hunters International. I mean..it's okay, but I like Ghost Hunters better. I watched a Ghost Hunters marathon a couple weeks ago and I got freaked out. I couldn't even hardly sleep, especially when they had that apparition on the thermal imaging at the Crescent Hotel. Ugh. That was freaky.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM

*to kibby47* -doesn't mind nekkidness. <3-

Yeah, it's pretty much all I watch anymore as well...besides Family Guy. XD
I don't like Andy either but I have to admit he's gotten a little better at not jumping on every little thing that happens. Yes he has his moments but not as bad as the lighthouse incident. ><; Good thing Jason and Grant shipped him off the good season of Ghost Hunters. XD J/k
Indeed, anything to tide us over until March. T^T

*to Clarisant* Indeed GHI isn't too great but we must gives it a chance...even though the home sickness for Jason, Grant, Steve, Tango, etc. keeps growing every week for me. T^T
I loooooooove the Cresent Hotel investigation because it looked like the apparition was staring them down and I got really excited. >w< I'm gonna try to get mom to go with me to Arkansas so we can check out the hotel, she's been there before. ^.~
Keep watching it though!

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 01-22-2008, 02:48 PM

That's what freaked me out. The apparition looked like it was staring them down. I was like @.@. It freaked me out, but even being freaked out I enjoy watching things about ghosts. I think it's because I firmly believe in them. I think it's really cool that they have found ways to identify a spirit now.

Iheart801
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2008, 07:05 PM

I hadn't even heard about GHI. I'll have to check it out even if it isn't as good. Can't be worse then that other ghost show, I forget it's name, where they just "feel" the ghost, whatever.

heartpoint
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-22-2008, 07:28 PM

I have seen it a couple of times but could never get into it.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2008, 07:40 PM

*to Clarisant* I knows! It was super special awesome because I get chills every time the episode comes on and they show that part. >w< Like I mentioned in the first post, I believe, I've experienced a few things so I'm getting used to the idea. I know there's things out there but whether I want to see them is what I debate about. XD Yeah, I like that they can identify what to call them as well.

*to Iheart801* Well it's an ok show and at first I thought I wouldn't be able to watch it because it had Andy and I didn't know many of the others that well except Donna because, der, and I like Barry from the Leap castle and England episodes. But I like the familiarity of having Andy and Brian there so s'all good. Ghost Hunters International comes on tomorrow at 7/8pm *depending what coast you are* so try and catch that episode.
I know the other shows that have paranormal investigations are Hauntings and Paranormal State but those aren't really great. Hauntings screams fake and the "captain's log" crap on PS is irritating so I stuck with Ghost Hunters firmly. >w<

*to heartpoint* That's too bad because they've caught some very interesting footage that's hard to debunk. *Stanley Hotel and St. Augustine Lighthouse FTW*

Iheart801
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 06:49 PM

Soo. GHI is a completely different Show??? Cause I know GH season three part 1 has them going to The British Isles in it. At least that is what my DVD of it shows or are those different??

Guess I am a bit confused here.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2008, 02:58 AM

*to Iheart801* Well...think of GHI as an off season to Ghost Hunters because it's basically the same show but they're over seas doing the investigations while Jason and Grant stay in the U.S. GHI has a couple of TAPS investigators along with the investigators from another TAPS family group *I can't remember the abbrv. for them* going on investigations and stuff. I don't know how long the season for GHI is going to last but so far I'm not impressed. America is starting to look more haunted than Europe. XD
This is just an observation but I think the supernatural are drawn to Jason and Grant because they're sensitive to the paranormal. Seriously, nothing is happening at all on GHI while every couple of episodes if there's paranormal activity that Jason and Grant investigate it's caught. So...I'm not going to turn my back on GHI just yet but I think I'll probably forget it once Ghost Hunters season four starts up. I know that not every place is haunted or expected to be but there's not much going on with GHI...but it's still interesting to watch for the time being

Iheart801
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 03:38 AM

Ok so they go to Leep just like they did in GH. I think I get it now. I'll still check it out sometime. I also wonder if part two of Season three is out yet. If so I need to get it.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2008, 04:02 AM

Well...they're not going back to Leap castle as far as I know but they are traveling across seas...I'll look up the next locations so I have more information.
But pretty much one stays home and one goes away. XD

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 01-24-2008, 05:05 AM

• Master; I read that you watched the Live show for Ghost Hunters. Did you by chance catch anything from CH3 that night? I saw the ball and it did move! Why they didn't reveal that evidence is beyond me. But that ball freakishly moved and then disappeared off of the camera screen in total!

And I was Ireland. Gosh, I feel so stupid now because that is where I have family. XP I feel soo silly now.

Did you watch this night's episode? It was a little freaky. I'm still not too keen on Brian being part of the team. I love Andy, though. He's very cute and very informative.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2008, 05:16 AM

*to Senpai* Yeah, I watched the live show for Ghost Hunters last Halloween at Waverly and even had the live feed camera on my laptop. XD My friend and I were watching the laptop and we had the show on the tv. He and I caught something but I guess no one saw it or didn't think too much about what we saw...sad thing is I can't rewind or save it since it was a live vid. ><;;;
Anyways I saw the ball move as well but there was a lot of things skipped out of the investigation I think. Oh well...maybe they debunked it but never mentioned to us fans.
Dun feel stupid. XD Wish I had family in Ireland. >>;
I saw tonight's episode and...it was alright since they caught a couple things. I find it funny that I can tolerate Brian but hate Andy and you love Andy but dun like Brian. XD Andy has gotten better I will say...still too mousy though. XD

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 01-24-2008, 05:28 AM

• Andy is mousy, I do agree with that. I just think Brian is a tad emotional at times and causes trouble easily.

I can agree that they left out a lot of findings from the Waverly case. I really do think it was because Sci-fi was pressed for time. They even had the recap episode a week or two later.

Also, I do believe you can record live footage off of a labtop. I know you can do it over a desktop. During Halloween 06, a few buddies of mine participated in the Halloween Live event as well, a friend used his camcorder to record the live footage over the screen. We all later looked at it and debunked it ourselves. XD

I'm really looking forward to Season 4 of Ghost Hunters and the new recruit they "hired."

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2008, 05:34 AM

*to Senpai* XD Indeed and yeah, Brian gets really emotional when unnecessary.
example. "DUDE! RUN!" XD
I can imagine SciFi only took what was really interesting and kept it in the videos but maybe they'll put the extra findings in the season 3 dvd sets.
As for being able to record the live footage I still can't since I don't have a video recorder. XD Wish I did but I don't make enough money and neither does my mom. I know we taped the live investigation from our Timewarner DVR box but after looking it over we didn't see anything else.
I can't wait for season 4 either! >w< I really miss Jason, Grant, Steve, and Tango. I'm hoping the new recruit is working out with the team well so that we don't have another Brain incident...as in losing equipment, mistaking dust for orbs, etc. XD
I'm so mean. XD Love to Brian as well.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 01-24-2008, 05:43 AM

• Lawls. Tango is from New Jersey, which makes me happy because that's where I live. It's going to be another great season, regardless if there is another "Brian incident." Still love the team and their crazy adventures. Just the like Mystery Machine kids and Scooby-Doo. Lawls.

Well, I must be off. it is 12:41 pm for me. I'm going to watch the rest of a Ghost Hunter's rerun and hit the sack. XD See you later, Master.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2008, 05:49 AM

*to Senpai* Y'know what's funny *weird thought* your name is my name in Japanese. XD Senpai=Master/teacher
So yes, love the weird random thoughts. XD
True, even if there are incidents like that I can't wait to see where they go to investigate and what Pranks Jason and Grant have for the team. You know there's gotta be some initiation tests for the newbie member to go through. XD *remembers Tango's tiara incident*
Have fun watching Ghost Hunters! Come back any time Senpai...make sure to get plenty of sleep.

vincent
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to vincent Send a message via MSN to vincent

Old 01-24-2008, 06:59 PM

omg i love this show!
and yes i do believe in ghosts and in wat they work for, they are awesome!
i just saw last nights show,and it was good as always, and i just love it, but wat i dont like about it is that they only spend one night in each place, and i think if they stayed a lil longer with each case they might be able to find more things, like sometimes when people say a place is really haunted and some people have fouund evedence of ghosts or spirits there, taps only spends one night, they should stay for more than one night, and i think they would find more stuff, and that might make the show better, but the new series is awesome, cause i have heard of places that are really haunted in other parts of the world, like next weeks epoisiode, they are auppose to go to some woods that are really haunted and people have gone missing there and stuff, and i cant wait for that one!
like i said i love this show and i have seen it since the first episoide, and have been watching it ever since ((of course i havent caught every episoide, cause od other stuff but i try))

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2008, 07:09 PM

*to vincent* Glad to hear you like the show as much as I do and I wish they could stay more than one night as well. But the thing is with the TAPS team they have families to support and jobs to work at *yes Jason and Grant still work at RotoRooter <3*. So it's hard for them to even go out to some places to catch hauntings. Also all the footage and recordings they already have to sit through just from one investigation can be really tiring so these guys work a lot even if it's only one night at a case. ^ ^
For the GHI series I think they could manage to stay a little longer or investigate one place at a time so they can catch more paranormal happenings but they have a schedule to keep. I can't wait for next week's episode though and hope they can actually catch some good stuff without having to debunk a lot of wildlife.

vincent
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to vincent Send a message via MSN to vincent

Old 01-24-2008, 10:42 PM

yeah i saw the commercial and at one point i saw alot of hot spots with the thermal and it kinda looked like people, it was weird, but im not sure, it went by kinda quick and yeah, i can wait...
and you have a point about that, there families need them to, but who says that they dont get some money outta the show? and idt they need a job, but its their lifes and we are just watching, wow, i sound like a school girl talking about some boy....lol

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 01-25-2008, 12:28 AM

• The episode where TAPS went tot England and Ireland was a really great episode. Especially the part where they went into the garden and were being surrounded by "fairies." (I don't remember if Irelandians call spirits or ghosts those terms. I think they call them fairies.) In retrospect, said episode could have been the pilot for Ghost Hunters International. :o