Old 11-08-2009, 05:16 AM

Since your name is Pocky I want some! :yumeh1:

TFemoMEO
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2009, 08:21 AM

Well hello there! =3

TinyAngelSelphie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to TinyAngelSelphie Send a message via MSN to TinyAngelSelphie Send a message via Yahoo to TinyAngelSelphie

Old 11-08-2009, 08:25 AM

I don't have a scary story exactly, but about five years ago, I was having a Halloween party. We were playing Popcorn-story (where everyone takes turns adding to the story) and right in the middle of someone telling a scary part, a guy ran in shouting "AND THEY ALL LOST THEIR HEADS!" while swinging one of the Halloween axes over our heads. We had all the lights in the house off too and just had candles all around the room we were in. I do believe the whole thing was caught on camera somewhere, but I don't remember.

TFemoMEO
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2009, 08:34 AM

lolz that must've sucked. i'd be scared crapless if i were there. XD

TinyAngelSelphie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to TinyAngelSelphie Send a message via MSN to TinyAngelSelphie Send a message via Yahoo to TinyAngelSelphie

Old 11-08-2009, 08:40 AM

It was at first, but looking back, I can't help but laugh. Though it sucked because one of my friends was hyperventilating for several minutes afterwords.

They guy who did it could be pretty scary from time to time though. I don't remember what happened very well anymore, but the next year we were having another Halloween party for the marching band (we had a huge house at the time) and this one chick got so scared at one point that she ended up peeing her pants. Poor thing, still can't let her live it down. On the bright side, she jokes about it too.

akinmytua
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-09-2009, 02:33 AM

My little sister scared my mother today. She was sitting on the computer and my mother asks her a question. She turns and glares at her and my mother just stammered, "Well I forgot what I was going to say, you scared me."

Not very scary I know. Scariest thing I have ever had happen to me was my cat (all black) brush past my legs as I walked past the bathroom. Imagine an silky tail wrapping around your bar leg in pitch black darkness and you'll get a hint of why I was so scared.

GardeniaFly
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 02:35 AM

Hello everyone! =D