Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-15-2008, 05:19 AM

"Same here," he said with a small smile. "I'd rather do that than talk to people in most cases. They don't freak me out like people do."
He kind of smiled at her, looking down at his mismatched shoes as they walked. He wasn't getting tired as they climbed the hill like most people would in his position. Looking back at her, he ran a hand through his hair to rid it from his shining eyes.

"I bet it's really b-beautiful at night over here, huh?" he asked, gazing up into the frivolous daylight. Eyes squinting, he almost tripped over his own feet due to staring up at the sun too long. He cleared his throat, hoping she hadn't noticed.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2008, 05:26 AM

Samantha smiled and she shrugged a little "It's pretty sometimes. It depends. If you lived aroudn here for a while you'd know what I meant." she said and watched him. Samantha pretended like she didnt notice him trip althought she did notice. She didnt want him to feel embarassed.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 07:07 PM

As they neared the top of the rather large hill, Farys sighed in eagerness. He'd never been up here before, and that was quite a bewilderment to him, especially since he'd lived in the city all his life. The man brushed his hair out of his face in order to look at Samantha in her entirety. She was quite the cute one, if his eyes told him correctly so.

"Maybe I can come up here more often and see what you mean..." his voice trailed off, embarrassed because he'd just flirted with her... and outwardly, as well. He cleared his throat, looking ahead once more.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 07:17 PM

Samantha laughed a little "That would be great..." she said softly. As they got closer and closer to the top Samantha grabbed his hand and she started to run up the rest of the hill. When they got to the top , the sun was shining brightly and it looked so beauitful. Samantha let go of his hand and motioned for him to sit down. She sat down herself and looked at the clouds. Samantha liked to watch the clouds move in different directions.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 08:30 PM

Without even a hint of opposition, Farys collapsed beside her. On his back he lay, staring into the sky, just as she was. His arms were sprawled out beside him, his shirt was ruffled a bit by the sudden fall, shifting into place just a bit above his belly button. He blinked slowly, seeing stars caused by the brightness of the sun. He couldn't help but tweak the corners of his mouth in a hearty smile; his head dropped to the side in order to look at Samantha. Eyes twinkling in the crisp beams of light, he continued to smile.

"I bet it's great to get away, huh?" he asked, looking back up at the sky. He crossed his arms beneath his head, trying to find a cloud that was shaped like an animal or a boat or something... but to no avail. Although his animal search had come to a disappointing end, Farys was still completely enjoying himself.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 08:41 PM

Samantha squinted her eye's a little when she thryed to get a look at the sun , she turned her head to look at Farys and smiled at him "Yeah..." she siad and then looked back at the sky. She loved to sit outside for hours and watch the clouds move. Even thought , in her eyes the clouds had no shape she loved to watch them move here and there and watch new clouds come in. Sometimes she thought she was strange for this but she didnt care , it was something she liked to do. Samantha smiled even more as she continued to watch the clouds.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 08:45 PM

"Ever... get lonely?" he asked, more or less thinking of himself. Samantha didn't really have the resources to be very social, but Farys did. He didn't feel like he had the type of personality people would want to be around, though, and he, more or less, secluded himself from the other townsfolk. His head drooped to one side once more, and he looked as Samantha soaked in the surroundings.

A sigh fell from his pale, dry lips.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 08:52 PM

Samantha sighed a little and shrugged "Sometimes... but I dont really mind..." she said and looked over at him. But only for a minute , because she looked back at the sky.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 09:00 PM

"Really?" He sat up slowly, looking over at her. "Sometimes I can't take it... but I guess you're a stronger person than I."
Pushing his hair out of his face, he continued to stare out her. The sunlight agreed with her beauty, thrusting it outright. It was obvious that she was a very good-looking girl, but she was trying to hide it for some reason.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 09:05 PM

Samantha looked back over at him and smiled "I'm not a strong person , I belive I'm just a helpless person who cant do anything with her life... mostly because I'm scared to..." she said and looked away for a minute. The sun shined down on her rather tan face and it brought out the slight green in her eyes. She looked back at him and smiled a little but you could tell by the look in her eye's that she was hurt by the way she threw her life away and how she amidited she was scared.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 07:24 PM

"You can do anything you want," he murmured. For fear of sounding like a Kindergarten teacher, Farys cleared his throat and continued. "You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. If you tried for something hard enough, I'm sure you could get there."
He pushed his hair behind his ears and crossed his legs. His head seemed to go limp as it fell back so he could look at the sky once more. It really was a perfect day.
"Everyone gets scared at one point; you've just gotta push past your fears, you know?" he looked at her once more, smiling. "I gathered up enough courage to talk to you again, didn't I?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 02:24 AM

Samantha looked up at the sun and she squinted her eye's again "Looks can be deciveing... or however the saying goes , but anyways..." she paused a moment and she laughed a little "Thanks , the only time someone gave me comment like that was about my hair and I could care less about that..." she said and then looked over at him "You wouldnt have to gather that much courage , its not hard to talk to me , unless I dont talk back..." she said with a tiny smile...

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 01:29 AM

"It's hard for me," he confessed. "I can barely talk to normal-looking people, much less a pretty girl like y--.."
He stopped himself, running a hand over the grass.
"I'm glad that you did talk to me... and that you still are," he choked, blushing as he looked at her. He looked back down momentarily, lying flat on the ground without much warning at all. Farys loved nature, and didn't care what anyone thought about that.

He looked over at Samantha with innocent green eyes, much like a lost puppy, and rolled closer to her.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM

Samantha smiled "I just dont really get nervous around people , cause thats just me..." she said and then she blushed a little bit , she knew what he was about to say but she figured it was something he didnt mean , she herself thought she didnt look pretty and she was always told to be positive about herself."Why wouldnt I talk to you? You seem pretty sweet and you're cute..." she said smiling a little. Samantha looked over at him and she laughed a little "You're tempting me to tickle you..." she said with a smile on her face.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 02:38 AM

"Doooon't," he whined, rolling away. He blew the "cute" thing off, trying not to become too wrapped up in it. Girls had always called him "baby cute", so he was afraid to ask in this case. Although he'd rolled quite a ways away from her, he still looked at her in wonderment. He pushed his hair out of his eyes, sighing a bit.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-26-2008, 03:01 AM

Samantha raised her eye brows a little bit and she smiled some "Apparently you dont like being tickled do you?" she said.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 10:23 PM

"If I say no, you'll tickle me," he squeaked, blushing a bit as she smiled at him. It was weird being around someone who actually seemed to enjoy his company this much. He rolled onto his back once more, staring up into the vastness of the sky. He allowed his lips to curl into the same smile that held on her face, and he briefly looked at her from the corner of his eye.

Pursing his lips tightly, Farys thrust his arm out with a pointer finger extended, exclaiming, "That one looks like a fish with an arrow through its head!"
He withdrew his arm quickly, placing the same hand over his mouth. At that moment, he turned beet red, feeling extremely stupid.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-26-2008, 10:39 PM

Samantha laughed a little and she looked at the sky , she tilted her head carefully and she smiled "Huh...Well what'd you know! It does!" she said and then stared at the school a moment longer and then turned her head toward Farys and smiled at him "What's the point of tickling someone when they know you sare gonna tickle them? Its meant to suprise. At least to me it is..." she said.