Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 09:11 PM

Sammie nodded "In my last year of collage , getting ready to graduate soon... Do you go to collage?" she asked and then laughed a little "Well... volleyball is okay you know? Im pretty good at it , I guess..." she added.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to XxLuinxX

Old 03-03-2008, 04:36 AM

I was. Though I dropped out. Not my scene, y'know? Like it better near the ocean, not surrounded by four walls being talked to most of my days. Er... not that that's a bad thing, I just don't want to spend all my time tied down to that. Freedom, 'n stuff," He coughed into a fist, "no, volleyball is Godly, until you get hit with the ball too many times. Friend of mine, he got brain damage from it. Can't talk right anymore."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-03-2008, 04:58 AM

"Oh... I'm not that good in collage thought... I'm acutally only going just so I can get a good job , something to make a living off of you know? I didnt do to good in highschool , I was always a trouble maker..." she said and laughed "Seriously? Wow... Brain Damage... I get my fair share of getting hit in the head but not close to brain damage..." she said and then looked over at him and smiled a little bit.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2008, 05:06 PM

"Or Dain Bramage, as he tends to say," He grinned, "Well, I'm a waiter, and I make awesome money. 'specially in tips. You have no idea."

He smiled back, then hoisted himself on one elbow, turned toward her, "I'm glad you like it here. Where do you stay, by the way?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-15-2008, 06:02 PM

Sammie laughed a little and then nodded "Lucky. I dont get much money out of helping out at a Day Care Center but its liveable for now." she said and looked over at him "I stay at Hotel California." she said and grinned real big "Naw , I stay at the Northern California Hotel. Not to far from here I suppose." she said.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2008, 02:46 AM

"Ah, you work at a day-care center? I could never do that. Drunken teens are as close as I ever need to kids," Stephen shrugged, the motion slightly awkward in his position, "Ah, well. Hotel California is as good a place as any, I suppose. Lot's never leave the place."

He winked, and then added, "But, no. I know where you mean. I, luckily, live in a beach house pn this very coastline."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2008, 02:54 AM

"Well. Im not too good with kids but its the only job I could find..." Sammie said and then laughed a little bit. "Really? Thats nice." she said and smiled at him.