shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 04:38 PM

Profile:

Name: Shinigami(shinn) Rose
Race:human
Description(or picture):
Bio:shinn has had a lot of pain in his life. He lost his family at a young age until he got to this city he never knew any happiness. He now lives alone on the edge of town.

Is the setting a school setting or something else?

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 07:17 PM

It can take place at the school and at their houses if you'd like.

Name: Kit Cordavast
Race: Human
Apperance:
Bio: Well Kit lives with her aunt and four cousins. She is always found outside the house roaming around, writting or reading something. She grew up with her parents who left her here to tour Eruope, then they never came back. She doesn't know what happend to them but she's now stuck where she is.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 10:05 PM

(Alrighty, I like that setting.)

Shinn walked into the class as it was his first day he glanced around the room. His eyes fell to the teacher when she said "you must be Shinn right?"

Shinn smiled at the teacher "yes miss I'm Shinn"
The teacher gave him a small smile then pointed over to the empty desk beside a blond haired girl "there is a empty desk beside Kit please go sit there"

Shinn nodded and sat down in the desk beside her.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 11:44 PM

Kit sighed softly looking up as someone new came in. 'Fun..' She thought softly. '..a new student.' She sighed again and went back to doodling in her note book.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 11:56 PM

shinn sighed and thought to himself 'this is great new school and already not getting accepted' Shinn looked at the teacher hearing him explain something about an assignment but he dazed to catch a glance at the girl beside him 'warm reception' he thought glumly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 12:07 AM

Kit looked up at Shinn. "She's ranting again you can stop paying attention." She said softly. "I'm Kit." She said softly.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 12:20 AM

Shinn smiled and whispered "oh nice to meet you i'm Shinn, does she do this a lot?" Shinn smiled 'her name is kit, she's kinda cute"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 12:26 AM

Kit laughed a little. She nodded sadly. "Yeah a whole lot." She said soflty. "You could sleep through everything but the begining of this class and get an 'A' still." She said softly. "Shinn? Nice name." She said with a nod.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 12:33 AM

Shinn smiled "I glad you like it I like your name too Kit is that short for something?" Shinn laughed " I guess that means it's one class i'll pass"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 12:52 AM

"No its not short for anything. Its a replacement for my old name and was changed by my aunt. I used to be named Fern." She said with a smile. "I didn't like it." She said softly with a sigh. "So now I'm named Kit. Or if you ask my three year old cousin my name is Kitty." She said with a soft smile.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 12:55 AM

shinn smiled "I like both your names it makes you stand out ahnd that's cute you three year old cousin must be destined to be and indivual person like you are" Shinn blushed a light pink.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 01:03 AM

"Oh she's going to stand out when she's older." Kit said with a nod. "She's already died her hair twice with cool-aid." She said with a soft laugh. "She's cute though. Thank you. I wouldn't mind my name if my older cousin he's about a senior this year hadn't poored water over my head calling me a plant. Prick. He's a tough one to deal with but their the only family I have right now. There's Nikki the three year old, a five year old named Jacky she's a cuty too, then there's Marcus he's 12 and Lewis who's a few years older then me I think 17 or 18 I can't ever remember. Then of course there's my aunt who refusses to say her age." She said with a soft laugh and a nod. "their all real characters let me tell ya."

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 03:34 PM

shinn nodded "I can believe that, but you should ignore your older cousin he's just jealous that you stand out, and he lowers your self esteem to make himself seem important." Shinn laughed quietly " your family sounds like quite the riot, no offence to you. Let me guess your the intelligent one am I right?" Shinn had a small smile on his face how could he not at this time.

"My family is quite the handful too I have a little brother named Ty he's about 15 years old he's always getting into trouble when he can, Then there's squee and Rei they are my older brothers they are about 19 years old or they might be 20 haven't talked to them in a while. We have no adults in our family our parents left us when we were very young." Shinn laughed " Oh I forgot to mention my sister amber she's almost as outstanding as your little cousin she coloured her hair with highlighters this morning so she decided she liked the colour and she's going to keep it that way"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 08:16 PM

Kit laughed a little. "Yes, I would be the smart one. My cousin." She said pointing over to an older boy in the class. "Still doesn't know this has all been a rant." She said covering her mouth. The bell rang and she put her books away. "Come on I'll show you to the next class." She said getting up and straitening out her clothes.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 08:53 PM

Shiin laughed "thanks Kit I think you right about one think your cousin needs a clue but my next class in downstairs I think room 109"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 08:57 PM

Kit smiled. "Alright well my next class is up here. Maybe I'll run into you again some time." She said softly walking twords the door waving lightly before walking out and starting down the hall to her class.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 09:09 PM

Shinn smiled and whipered as she left " I sure hope so"

shinn sat through his next class in boredom, waiting for the bell to ring hopimg to run into the terribly cute girl he sat next to in his first class.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 09:18 PM

Kit sat through her math class finishing her math homework early. She handed her homework in before leaving the class early. She always did this. She went to her locker and put away her math books and pulled out her next class books. Walking down the hall she stopped next to the door and rested aginst the wall.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 10:26 PM

Shinn smiled as he walked to his next class he spoted Kit next to the classroom door. he walked over and stood beside her " I guess you got out of class early to right?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 10:28 PM

"Yes I did." Kit said smiling a little seeing Shinn agian. "I'm waiting for the classes to get out." She said softly. "So what class did you have last period?" She asked softly.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 10:31 PM

Shinn smiled brightly at Kit " I had chemistry last period, I didn't like it that much. How about you?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 10:34 PM

Kit smiled a little. "I don't have a science this year. I did all those classes last year." She said with a soft smile. "I had math." She nodded some. "It was boaring as usual." She said softly.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 10:39 PM

Shinn smiled and looked around " why would it be boring for you, especially when your as intelligent as you are then you should bring something that you enjoy for afterwards." Shinn smiled thankful to be in another class with Kit.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 10:49 PM

Kit smiled. "Its boaring because I already know it. I've already passed this grade in a different school but because my parents are nut cases I was put back a grade below were my head is so I'm constantly board." Kit thought about it. "I do have somethign to do afterwards but its funner to stay here in the hall and talk to you." She said with a nod. The bell rang for the next class. "Just to let you know this is history and our teacher is a nut. Half the time she starts talking about something totaly different so if you just do your homework you'll be fine." She said walking into the class sitting down softly.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 10:58 PM

Shinn smiled and blushed " I like talking to you too" Shinn blinked and follwed sitting bside kit while the teacher babbled he found his eyes falling back to kit.