Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 10-31-2007, 06:52 AM

• Well it helps if you're not so dang picky. :/
    My boyfriends aren't that attractive, and usually not my "dream guy" but they're okay to have around.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-31-2007, 06:54 AM

• It's not that I'm picky it's just that...jock and beer addicts are not my type. Guys I DO like (and there's two) are already taken.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-31-2007, 06:56 AM

• How long have I known ju?
    Not picky. LMAO. The word "settle" is not anywhere in your dictionary.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-31-2007, 07:06 AM

• Yo at least I got a guy in mind >: (

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-31-2007, 07:10 AM

• :sigh: whatever.
    I'm not going to be able to help you with that. You'll just have to get lucky. -.-

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-02-2007, 03:35 PM

• OMG we're gonna be seeing Zombie Prom again TONIGHT!!! I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up buying tickets for Sunday as well...hahaha. No. I'm broke : ( but damn this musical is too awesome. I can't wait to see the poofy dress again!!!!

*sings along to the songs like we always do*

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 11-02-2007, 04:03 PM

a Prom? I want to dance!!! I love dancing and i love zombies too. Can I dance with a zombie?

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-03-2007, 04:52 PM

• Haha you can if there are any around. I'm just really glad that I got to see the musical last night again. It was worth the extra tickets!! Donna and I had sooooo much fun, but I'm considering attending the Sunday night showing of the musical. Yeah, at this point, I may consider myself crazy. But I love it!

Have checked Ebay already and all they have available are the soundtracks. While I'd really really love to get those, I need to find the sheet music even more. But it's probably nonexistent. Hopefully my university did a recording of it and will make it available on DVD...I mean, it's THAT GOOD. I wonder where Donna went though...it's about an hour and thirty minutes until she shows up online...possibly a little less.

Anyway, after we left the musical and were on our way to my car, Donna and I found students STILL DRESSED UP IN HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. Hello!? It was November 2 last night, not October 31st. That's way over!

Right now I have a really bit itch to recreate Toffee's costumes that the university's theatre department created. Not like I can cosplay her at school because EVERYONE would know what it is, but my Cosplay.com gallery has been in need of new pictures for a long, long time. I don't see how Donna doesn't like the pink prom dress. But I love it!! Lots of crinoline involved. I still don't understand why her character was the only one with a poodle skirt.

At least this time I got us front row seats instead of second-row. Everything was more awesome, and the feeling of the actors up close to you...it's like, DAMN! This time I took notes for my review during the first act but then I felt kinda embarrassed coz of course the actors were seeing me do this so I didn't take notes during the second act. Guess I'll just have to try and remember what to write about.

Also, for things falling off...the first time Donna and I went (two Saturdays ago or was it one? Can't remember), Toffee's hairtie fell off onto the stage. This time, she actually took it off during a scene so I don't know what that was for. Also, one of the girls (I assume it's Coco) accidentally kicked off one of her shoes last night and was twirling a baton barefooted for a couple of minutes. That was kinda funny.

The phosphorescent (dunno if I spelled that right) makeup when "dead" Jonny first enters the scene (during "Blast from the Past") was REALLY freaky because he's all glowy and all these lines are glowing too, reminiscent of Rayquaza in the opening sequence of Pokemon Emerald but more freaky. What we noticed is that he didn't have eyeliner in the first act, but in the second act he did. And again with the disco ball?!

OH MY GOD. Eddie Flagrante and Delilah Strict's kiss...they were so up on each other (don't know if it was during Expose or during the prom) so each actor got each others' makeup smeared onto them. Well Eddie (Charlie) got lipstick smeared onto his face...that's pretty typical. However, Delilah, according to Donna, got Eddie's fake mustache makeup (eyeliner?) smeared slightly onto her face. This I didn't notice.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-03-2007, 07:53 PM

• Ahhhhhhhhh I must regain gold again -_- but my skill is getting at least 100 gold per day...adding the cost of the doubly-priced Moon gowns...that's...gonna be a REAL bitch.

I need candies today so I can get the last Halloween item.

EDIT: YESSSSSSSS I got it! I don't want the Jack-O-Lantern mask though...so I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got now.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-04-2007, 07:00 PM

• Might get another staff haha then I'm gonna sell it off. Should I start an art shop? I might try but my first art shop (on Gaia however) didn't get any response so I'll see how it is here.

Gotta meet up with my theatre group in a couple of hours so I'm gonna go get ready now. Bye everyone!