Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:23 PM

So.. I went to this Halloween store called Spirit, or something like that, and they were selling everything at 50% off (Like most holiday stores do after the holiday has passed). I had some money on me, so I went on a little shopping spree :] I bought a fog machine ($10), 24 blood capsules ($4.50), 2 tubes of fake blood ($2), a ninja sword ($2), a black and red boa (The feathery thing. $5), green facepaint ($2), two pairs of custom vampire fangs ($20), and a pair of black and white skull stockings for my girlfriend ($3).

I was happy :] Like a goth in the Halloween store. Save for the stereotype part.. They had a banner that said "In goth we trust". I found it amusing, yet offensive at the same time.

Did anyone else buy Halloween things after Halloween? :]

Moon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:25 PM

o _o
Lots of stuff !

I want vampire fangs.
Give them to me now.

Ruiiza
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:31 PM

Just out of curiosity, and I know this is random, but where can you get that pretty moon staff thing that everyone seems to be holding? Is it one of the even items? D: it's so cute and I want it, but I don't know how to get it. If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it! ♥

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Nuh. I like my fangs! They're hard to put in, though.. I'm waiting for someone else to get home to help me.

@Ruiiza: Yes, it's an event item. It costs 15 candies and is found through clue 6, I believe :]

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Nope, but I evny you and your fog machine
-grabby hands at machine-
Foggu! >;-;>
Bet that'll be fun long after Halloween is over.

Aidan Montague
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Aidan Montague

Old 11-03-2007, 06:33 PM

Aw, man, I wish I'd have had money to go shopping when everything was on sale. ;3;

But instead, I'm left wishing and hoping maybe next year. xD

I still have a tube of fake blood and a tube of white stage make-up from a few years back. Did a damn fine job making me up this year. 8) <3

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Purple Band Aid

Old 11-03-2007, 06:36 PM

Nice start to the start too when all the Halloween items are half off D:

Ruiiza
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathuram
Nuh. I like my fangs! They're hard to put in, though.. I'm waiting for someone else to get home to help me.

@Ruiiza: Yes, it's an event item. It costs 15 candies and is found through clue 6, I believe :]
Oooh! Thank you so much!

promised_forever
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 06:38 PM

Usually my family buys a ton of Halloween things after the holiday. Things usually go on sale for 75% off.

We didn't buy anything this year though.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:43 PM

@Popcorn Gun: I was pretty psyched when I found the fog machines. I was surprised they were so cheap! Only $20 for one. $10 at half price! I was pumped :] It's like.. the cheapest one, though, but it still works wonderfully right now. I'm going to have fun with it :] I want to host raves.

@Aidan Montague: Mm'mm, blood :] What did you do makeup for?

@Ruiiza: No problem :]

@promised_forever: Maybe next year, hmm?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2007, 06:45 PM

I might buy some Halloween stuff if I can find anything good. I already have two pairs of fangs. I might see about getting another pair though if I can find the brand the use in vampire movies again this year. Other then that I might see about a fog machine and a cape or angel/demon wings.

Aidan Montague
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 06:46 PM

Haha. Raves. That would be so excellent. 8)

I was a vampire. So cliche. ;3;

But I did lovely blood from my mouth, then some bite marks. And I paled up my skin all snazzy like.

However, I didn't go out, and we didn't get any trick-or-treaters. I was so depressed. ;3;

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 06:46 PM

I tend to buy lots of Halloween candy after the holiday has passed. I finally started loving candy corn a few years ago so it's a perfect time to stock up on it.

I was also trying to find a really great pirate's hat this year, but I never found one before OR after Halloween. One of these years I'm sure one will surface though. :)

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:59 PM

@blueblackrose: They had some angel/demon wings at the store I checked out, but they were expensive.. like.. $40.

@Aiden Montague: Even better than raves, actually. I want to hold graves. Gothic raves :] Yum. And yeah.. this halloween was the most depressing one so far.

@Masquerade: I want an authentic pirate hat. I don't want some cheesey one made for costumes.. I want one made out of the actual material that real pirate hats were made out of :] And I wanted to buy stocks of candy, too, but they didn't have any at the store.. I didn't get candy on halloween, either, so that's depressing :[

Aidan Montague
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:01 PM

O= A Grave would be so fun. We don't have cool fun things to do around here. D=

I don't know why I was surprised at the lack of trick-or-treaters...the practice seems to be steadily declining as the years go by. People just trust less and less. ;3;

I'm sorry your Halloween wasn't fun. D=

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 07:11 PM

I spend my halloweens scaring trick-or-treaters.. and since everyone went by in their cars, it wasn't fun >:[

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 07:12 PM

Just where are raves held?
I know what they are and all, and may be interested, but it's not like you see people advertising them x'D

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2007, 07:15 PM

@ Nathuram - Was that regular of 50% off?

The other year my boyfriend got me a pair of black and crimson angel wings and I think the regular price was $40

Aidan Montague
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:15 PM

Hehe. You just gotta find a large neighborhood, Nathuram. -nods-

We have large developments over here, so parents'll park the cars and let the kids out, and the kids'll wander around for a few hours, then come back. <3

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM

@Popcorn Gun: Raves are held anywhere :] I'm pretty sure most raves are illegal, though.. there was a period of time where cops would bust alot of raves. I'd have a small one, though >> And I'd like to have a rave in a dark setting, like a graveyard.

I know that Burning Man is pretty much one large rave, though. I'm not sure if that's continuing anymore or not..

@blueblackrose: Yeah. Expensive.. D: And they don't look good at all, either.

@Aidan Montague: Yeah.. but in large neighborhoods there are alot of bold adults that could call cops or confront us.

Aidan Montague
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:33 PM

Oh...huh. I never really thought about that. D=

Most adults in my area don't mind so much as long as it's not the really little kids you're scaring.

I mean, it's part of the whole Halloween experience. Ya gotta get scared at some point. xD

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 07:34 PM

@Aidan Montague: I know! That's my excus-..philosophy, at least! :]

Aidan Montague
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:37 PM

Heh. Then you should come scare the kids over here in Washington. 8)

People are real laid back about that sorta stuff here. 8)

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 07:44 PM

My area is full of religious fanatics. I made pentagrams out of sticks and rocks on the sides of the roads so people would see them as they drove by.. My friends were dressed in camouflage and setting up places to hide alongside the roads (One of my friends is in the army and during boot camp he was taught how to make nearly invisible posts in the woods). It was amusing seeing the faces of people as they drove by watching us set up.

Aidan Montague
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:47 PM

O= I love you. <3

That sounds like it was heaps of fun. n-n <3