Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 04:17 AM

The Beautiful World Of Boys

Nineinjections on deviantart made this, I borrowed it.

Created By: Ranebow

Once my rules are set, they are set, and I can add whatever I want to the rules. You get only ONE warning, the second time something happens to break or bend the rules will mean you will be kicked out for a certain time. If you return to try it again or something as in bending or breaking the rules again, then you will be permanently banned. This is my Beautiful World Of Boys, in other words boys love group.

Rules:
1) Follow my rules & Menewsha's TOS
2) Keep things CLEAN, this site (as well as others) has children on the site, so do not it if it shouldn't be seen by everyone.
3) Place WARNING or SPOILERS on things that need them, I prefer not to use the WARNING unless we have to.
4) Pictures are fine to , stories, fanfictions, etc.
5) NO FLAMING or HATING (no anti stuff)
6) Enjoy, have fun, chat.
7) No bullying (unless the other chooses to willingly) which means never
~ ~ ~ I will add more once I can ~ ~ ~

Last edited by Immy; 08-01-2013 at 04:22 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 04:17 AM

Picture One
Picture Two
Three

Last edited by Immy; 08-01-2013 at 01:34 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 04:18 AM

The manga you want is right here:
-Hidoku_Shinaide

SummaryX

Volume 1:
1-2. Don't be Cruel, Please & Don't be Coldhearted, Please
“In exchange for me keeping your secret, take off your pants.” Maya saw Nemugasa’s sudden impulse to cheat (like on a test). In return for keeping silent, Maya makes various demands, but… The bookworm Nemugasa and the playboy Maya’s perversions, impatience, and pure-hearted love.

3. Houkago no Himitsu
Sequel to one of the side stories in Tsuyogari. Shiba Keisuke still loves his friend Aki and gets in trouble for daydreaming about him during class. They still desire to go further in their relationship, but when it comes to figuring out who should be on top, it's time to play rock-paper-scissors!

4. Wagamama mo Aishite
Daijuu is a popular guy with a really moody and selfish boyfriend, Kan. Unfortunately, Kan's selfishness drives them to fighting, and to Kan wanting to be in control of their relationship, leaving Daijuu to try to take control as well.

5-6. Pantsu de Ojama & Sailor Fuku wo Nuganaide
Soramoto is bothered by the fact he's wearing briefs when he goes home with his sex-friend, Hoshina. The reason for his embarrassment? Not too long ago he made fun of Hoshina for wearing briefs despite being a high school student, and has a great fear of being picked on for the same thing.

-Asterisk

summaryX

More story and moments than making out or kissing still, but it's great lol. This is about angels having to keep the humans safe, but, there is a dark angel out there that hates humans and another angel who wants to wipe out all humans.

-Hero Heel

summaryX

which is about two actors, same movie, different parts, one likes the other actor who doesn't like him back, or so it seems. There are so many complications and even a spot halfway through the chapters to make you...well it scared me, and then I was relieved. So someone important almost gets dies or gets hurt.

Last edited by Immy; 08-02-2013 at 01:19 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 04:25 AM

Ooh~ That drawing is cute. = w=

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 12:46 PM

I thought so too ^_^

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 04:12 PM

Sooo, what kind of BL do you like? > w>

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 05:09 PM

alot of different types really, though it helps to have a good storyline too. What about you?

I just added three pictures up there, picture number 3 is a current manga I am reading.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 06:54 PM

I like ones with older guy couples, but I'm okay with high school stories too. My favorites are ones I feel would happen in real life. I also like the romance to go slowly. It annoys me when guys act too much like girls, because what's the point of making the character a guy when he can practically be a girl?

Oh~ That looks really interesting. o wo I totally want to read it. Hidoku Shinaide? Who is the mangaka?
The most current manga I'm reading is called Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, which translates into something like The Noisy Bird Can't Fly. I really love it. It's by Yoneda Kou.

Last edited by Kent; 08-02-2013 at 02:29 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 07:04 PM

I love picture number two

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 01:15 AM

so do i hummy :3

and Kent: Junjou Romantica is a popular one I do like. The manga you want is right here: Hidoku_Shinaide

Oh I love Asterisk More story and moments than making out or kissing still, but it's great lol. This is about angels having to keep the humans safe, but, there is a dark angel out there that hates humans and another angel who wants to wipe out all humans.

oh and you know what, there was one about pirates and such I love so much and don't forget Hero Heel which is about two actors, same movie, different parts, one likes the other actor who doesn't like him back, or so it seems. There are so many complications and even a spot halfway through the chapters to make you...well it scared me, and then I was relieved. So someone important almost gets dies or gets hurt.

Highschool stories are cool, business ones are good too, but, my absolute favorite is fantasy style or realistic ones. ^_^

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 02:41 AM

I don't understand why Junjou Romantica is so long, but I do love the couples~ X3

Asterisk... When I started reading the prologue, I didn't like how fast-paced it was. I hope it's not like that later one. o xo; I don't think I like fantasy stuff much, although I do like stuff with yokai.

Pirates? o wo Oh and I've read Hero Heel~ I have the first two volumes. I'll get the third one someday, so I'd prefer not to read it online.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 03:09 PM

Kent: I've read it online and I collect all that I can of the collections dealing with love. I have the sailor moon vcr and dvd collection and love slashing/shipping together Darien and his childhood friend from promise of the rose...

Darien-Fiore/

I will have to look up the pirate one again, I've read two I believe. Oh have you read...oh I will have to remember the name to this one as well.

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 09:13 AM ----------

Corsair Is the one with the pirates, its better than it looks, story is good too.

As far as the other one: Gorgeous Carat

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 11:22 PM

Oh~ That sailor moon couple looks adorable! I didn't know he had a childhood friend like that. o wo

Oh, I've heard of both of those. Corsair seems to be very popular, but I don't think I liked it that much when I read some of it. I have the first volume of Gorgeous Carat~ It's okay, but I like other stories more.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-03-2013, 03:16 AM

posting this to forget my own irl issues: Click me

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-03-2013, 03:36 AM

Aw, what a sad but beautiful piece of art. ; o; I hope you're okay~

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-03-2013, 02:41 PM

i will be, this happens mostly at night.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 01:46 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii