(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 12-22-2007, 03:42 AM

poor roo, you never catch a break from doing stuff XD </3

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-22-2007, 03:43 AM

I hate the snow V.V Me and cold are the worst of enemies >.< and that is no exaggeration!!!! Mikes is sooooo active I wish he'd lay down for bed already.... He is soooo stubborn like his momma!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 03:47 AM

all of my kids are down by 9 unless scott and I are running behind. >.< I need them on a schedule or else I end up going crazy and they just get too cranky. I hate cranky kids >.< cuz then it makes me cranky! D:

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-22-2007, 03:52 AM

It is 15 till 9 here! So I am only an hour behind his normal scheduled bedtime! But he will wake me up early if I put him to bed at 8 like he is suppose to and I can't kick Dillon out of bed tomorrow to give him a bath since he is staying at his mom's tonight! He went to Friday night Magic... Kind of irritated about that but he does so like magic I can't really complain!

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-22-2007, 03:54 AM

I know Mel but I don't have much choice right now. I hopefully won't be gone all that long.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 12-22-2007, 03:59 AM

I have enough of a hard time putting myself to sleep let alone any kids.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-22-2007, 04:00 AM

I have to go to the store tomorrow... Then a couple of days after x-mas for my birthday cake (IF I decide to get one this year cause I really don't feel like celebrating!) Oh well tis life good luck Roo!

EDIT: *rolls eyes* I have an automatic cat box (cause I can't clean cat poop being preggo!) and whenever it goes off both the cat and my son RUN to go watch the darn thing clean itself... Sometimes I wonder if I have a bunch of strange animals/ children who become fascinated by such STRANGE things >><<

EDIT #2: Mike FINALLY went to bed and everyone poofed on me V.V

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 12-22-2007, 05:40 AM

Awwww, all the Purkles have left :(
I finally have time to get on here for a few minutes tonight before I have to get in bed. I have a long day tomorrow of filling more candy orders. I tell ya, I'm gonna be making so many rolls and batches of candy I'm gonna be glad when it's over and I can rest for a while. Christmas is always the busiest time for making candy for me... Seems like everyone I know orders some.

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-22-2007, 05:47 AM

I'm back for a bit. I'm not sure for how long because I'm really tired but I really want some flakes.

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 06:01 AM

I've been trying to surf around some and get a few snowflakes before going to bed, but they don't seem to be dropping all that often. I think I went through around 36 pages a little earlier without finding one.
I'm think I'm gonna have to end up going to bed pretty soon myself. I'm yawning my head off it seems, but Im trying to stay up as long as I can, because I know I won't have that much time to be on here tomorrow until later in the day.

Oops, I made a mistake and bought 2 of the pink aurora skirts :oops:

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 06:06 AM

I did that too with another items a while ago. I was so mad at myself.

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 06:12 AM

I really wish there was something here where we could try clothes on our avatars before buying them. I'm so indecisive when it comes to buying clothes on here.... I like them all in the special event store when I look at them, but I can never decide which color I want, or whether I'll like them on my avatar.

:( I better be rolling my butt to bed... it's after 1am here, and I'm gonna have to get up early in the morning. Maybe I'll have some time to get online before I start everything tomorrow.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 06:19 AM

Yeah, there is only the MAC here and I don't know if she has it updated with the new event commons or not. I just look around at other avatars and see what they have on.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-22-2007, 06:55 AM

Hmmm... it is almost midnight and the gaia event has been distracting me much today! I am using my mules to get a few extra items this year... I am not the least bit tired though which is strange for me... I am at 8 flakes now I want ten before I head to bed!

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 07:05 AM

I'm just at 10 now.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 12:26 PM

I'm at 71 snowflakes. XD I swear they were popping up like candy when I was on yesterday. and driving me crazy while I was setting up trades because they would ALWAYS pop up on the add an item screen and so I would click the snowflake and the trade would disappear and I would have to re set it up >.<

Morning Purkles!

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-22-2007, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle
I'm at 71 snowflakes. XD I swear they were popping up like candy when I was on yesterday. and driving me crazy while I was setting up trades because they would ALWAYS pop up on the add an item screen and so I would click the snowflake and the trade would disappear and I would have to re set it up >.<

Morning Purkles!
wow thats alot i just got 13 flakes :(

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 12:44 PM

Good morning Melody, and everyone else that rolls in this morning! :)
I'm at 17 snowflakes so far.. I'm gonna have to make some time to stay here today and find some more.

Oooh, it's almost time to fish! :D *runs off to check*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 12:50 PM

I still have about another hour before I can fish XD <3
I was on for the start of the event yesterday. and so it made it easy to get them. I was also buying clothes, browsing the shops and changing my outfit which amazingly enough causes the page to refresh a lot (after you do something) and so lots of snowflakes. XD <3

I forget who but someone was saying that all of the refreshing and page changing in fishing also gets a lot of snow flakes granted. It's over 200 page refreshes just casting and getting something or not, so I can believe that XD

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 01:27 PM

Yeah, I saw earlier in this thread where... Jelly, I think? said that fishing was good for catching snowflakes. I caught either 5 or 6 just now.
Fishing was overall pretty good today.. I got a 162 profit, so thats cool.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 01:36 PM

you know I think it was in this thread and Jelly XD I didn't want to say it was someone and have it not be them >.<

162 profit is awesome. <3 I still have a little more time before I can fish though.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-22-2007, 01:45 PM

Blah, I only have 5 snowflakes, and don't have enough money to fish because I needed to buy a cutie little outfit!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 02:23 PM

XD I make gold when I fish now so it's all good <3
what outfit are you trying to get?

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 12-22-2007, 03:06 PM

I've got 65 flakes right now. ^^ Ended up logging off with 50 last night though so this morning has definatly been slower.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-22-2007, 03:21 PM

I have 92snowflakes...
I would of hate more but I don't always remember to click on the button to get the snow flakes XD

*Throws snowball at purkles*